[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red Flags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: image.gif (2MB, 350x199px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 350x199px
>says yas frequently
>cares about female pop stars and their lives
What makes you drop someone?
>>
No, I haven't been to a board meeting in years! Send a proxy!

But honestly I feel a bit bad for you younger gays, when I met my bf we used to write letters and send books to each other for a couple of months before we even first went out.
>>
File: 1471894092348.jpg (186KB, 319x776px) Image search: [Google]
1471894092348.jpg
186KB, 319x776px
I'm a bi MtF. For guys:
>disrespectful and rude
>takes serious interest in my penis/wants me to use it/doesn't want me to have surgery/etc. (chaser, basically)
>poor hygiene
>drug use and frequent drinking beyond one or two beers at a time
>won't let me meet his friends/embarassed of me
>it's okay if he's feminine, but not if he's a flaming queer (Rupaul's Drag Race or says "yas" or any of that catty faggot "fierce GURL" shit)
For girls:
>disrespectful and rude
>drug use or frequent drinking more than one or two beers at a time
>poor hygiene
>Feminist, Pro-Palestine, or Black Lives Matter activism
>chaser, as above (less of a problem than with guys, but I've seen it)
>>
File: deathdrop.gif (934KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
deathdrop.gif
934KB, 500x281px
>>7537247
other than you being a jealous pervert, what's wrong with drag race?
>>
File: 138.gif (38KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
138.gif
38KB, 480x270px
>what's wrong with drag race?
>>
>>7536992
>tumblr bullshit (removes 99% of my potential dating pool (':)
>blatant andromimetophilia, or otherwise treating me as some kind of Progressive Queer Trophy (ties in with tumblr bullshit, but worth specifying)
>high bmi
>egotistical antitheist
>thinks drugs are eEeEeViL
t. straight guy (female)
>>
File: 1470620496083.jpg (34KB, 468x320px) Image search: [Google]
1470620496083.jpg
34KB, 468x320px
>>7537362
In women, it's indicative of fag hags, who are obnoxious. In men, it's indicative of catty flamers, who are obnoxious. Also, I think it's distasteful and drag queens are uncanny valley for me. Basically, it's weird and people who like it are generally obnoxious pricks of one kind or another. Seriously, the fact that you have that .gif saved tells me you and I would not get along together. That's okay, you do you, but I want to do me as far away from you as possible.
>>
>>7537444
it's just a fun show honestly. the more popular contestants don't even look like women so it's not really offensive towards transsexuals
>>
>>7537487
It's not that it's offensive to transsexuals or anything. It's exactly what you said, they don't look like women. For me, drag queens are uncanny valley. They just weird me out, like pictures in "disturbing images" threads on /x/. Also, I've found that I don't really get along well with the kind of folks that compose the majority of the fanbase. That's okay. Like I said, you do you. It's just a red flag for me personally.
>>
Dealbreakers:
>Obnoxious gay stereotypes
>overly feminine behavior
>smoker, drug user, heavy drinker
>partier
>unkempt neckbeard
>SJW/feminist
>someone who consistently says shit like "I'm sooo booored! :P"
>Cleanshaven/shaved body
>brony
>someone who can't hold a deep conversation/refues enjoy new things

the list goes on. I'm picky.
>>
>>7537247
>guys want MtF to use their penis
How common is this? Cant think of anything more unattractive. Maybe a cis girl with a strap on.
>>
>>7536992
> Follows celebrity culture
> Obsesses over football
> Loud
> Rude
> Annoying
> Shallow
> Under 21
> Weed
> Doesn't ask before touching things
> Doesn't listen
> Watches TV more than 5 hours a week

TV rots your fucking brain.
>>
>>7537420
>>tumblr bullshit (removes 99% of my potential dating pool (':)
That's a weird deal breaker considering a fair share of population considers transsexuality to be tumblr bullshit.
>>
>>7538907
precisely
so i'm not going to date the kind of people who are using my medical condition for their identity politics bullshit
>>
>>7538797
>Watches TV more than 5 hours a week
That's like half of population.
>>
>>7537362
>catty men
>acting even more catty because they're in drag
>acting even more catty because they're on tv
>acting even more catty because it's reality tv
>acting even more catty because they want more screen time

>good in any way...

Some of them are hot though
>>
>>7538919
So? Still a red flag, TV rots your brain.
>>
>>7539163
So does 4chan anime and vidya
>>
>>7539179
Anime is tv, basically. I doubt a person who thinks that tv makes you dumb considers watching tv shows on computer to be different.
>>
>>7539399

What activities would you say would make someone less dumb?
>>
>>7539524
Videogames are better than TV, since they're active and make you think.
Otherwise, reading and improving your mind, or going outside and doing stuff. Maybe /tg/ hobbies.

The red flag is mainly sitting slack-jawed in front of the magic box as it tells you what to think.
>>
>>7536992

I realise that we are part of a 4chan circle jerk and should keep our real opinions to ourselves but as someone who genuinely fell for the 'flamers are disgusting and nobody is attracted to them' meme, I have found it to be one of my biggest misperceptions about the gay community.

Only effeminate gays actually think that. They come out of the closet and feel liberated, enter into camp mode and then reel back with disgust after a while. Don't worry OP, one day you will move through your insecurity and come to be at peace with the feminine aspects of your personality. Just like Raja!

And remember, if you can't love somebody else, how in the hell you gonna love yourself?
>>
>>7537247
>Feminist, Pro-Palestine, or Black Lives Matter activism

Shit, I'm out.
>>
File: hissing-cat_0.jpg (186KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
hissing-cat_0.jpg
186KB, 600x398px
>endless positivity
>actively avoids all negative emotions
>spiritual nonsense
>>
>>7537247
>Pro-Palestine
As a stoned out, 40oz loving BDS member, don't worry, you wouldn't even get a hate fuck
>>
>>7546415
Haha holy shit

*high-fives*
>>
>is a normalfag
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.