[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when he makes you frel like a real girl instead of a fetish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 13

File: images (1).jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>when he makes you frel like a real girl instead of a fetish object or a last resort

I didnt know I could feel so myself. Most people just treat me as a tranny. Its bliss, guys.
>>
>>7533652
>trannies actually become pleasant people after they get dicked

I never would have guessed.
>>
>>7533665
he hasnt dicked me though

he just talks to me like a real girl
>>
File: disgust.png (1MB, 1236x1398px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.png
1MB, 1236x1398px
>>7533652
Why do you think you get to define what a "real girl" is?
>>
>>7533745
That's cute. Have you made out yet? Wait have you not even boyf'd him yet?
>>
>>7533760
Kys
>>
File: ddd.jpg (43KB, 699x637px) Image search: [Google]
ddd.jpg
43KB, 699x637px
>>7533760
Cara, you're not even trying anymore, are you?
>>
>>7533769
He is my boyfriend my dude
>>
File: images.png (5KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5KB, 213x237px
I'm Op's boyfriend, AMA. I need (you)s
>>
>>7534096
Why haven't you dicked her yet, you baka
>>
File: 4ad.gif (2MB, 410x307px) Image search: [Google]
4ad.gif
2MB, 410x307px
>>7534107
I'm in Canada, She is in San Diego

I'm going to get her a plane ticket so we can achieve eternal happiness together~
>>
I knew these feels. I still live with him even though we broke up. He's like my older brother <3
>>
File: my man.gif (3MB, 459x409px) Image search: [Google]
my man.gif
3MB, 459x409px
>>7534096
Smash her bp up my man
>>
>>7533665
>>7533745
I was dicked though!
Great feel we need more boys like that!
>>
>>7534137
Did you two meet on 4chan?
>>
File: 1483247410718.gif (2MB, 361x615px) Image search: [Google]
1483247410718.gif
2MB, 361x615px
>>7534270

:^3 ye
>>
>when she says things that make you feel like a crossdressing man and/or a fetish object

Kill me
>>
>>7535077

Female chasers are even worse than male ones in that regard — substantially so, in fact, which is saying something.
>>
>>7533745
>he just talks to me like a real girl
explain what it's like for those of us who will never experience it
>>
>>7535181
what are female chasers like? didn't know they were a thing.
>>
>>7535468
bi girls who love dick too much to be truly gay. So they find something that can satisfy their desire for a girl and a desire for dick.

Since women have little social pressure to contain their perversion, they act like total creeps.
>>
>>7535462
Different anon, but it's amazing. Ever get those moments where you feel truly like yourself? That's what it's like, but it's even better. To be finally treated as a girl is almost enough to completely negate the pain of a lifetime of dysphoria. You finally feel normal. Happy. And when you pass, you finally know what it's like to be just another girl. Just pure gender euphoria.

It's like, "this is actually happening! I'm a girl now!" Really impossible to fully explain. You have to experience it for yourself.
>>
>>7535529
i'll never experience it myself. make the most of being a girl and please share what it's like as much as you can for the rest of us.
>>
>>7535573
>i'll never experience it myself
Why not? :(
>>
>>7535617
i'm a coward, so instead of risking not passing or regretting transition, i'm just going to not transition.
>>
File: 1465191128328.png (293KB, 457x426px) Image search: [Google]
1465191128328.png
293KB, 457x426px
>>7534137
oh wow, my bf drove from PA to MD and back through a blizzard to do the same for me.
That was 3 years ago and im still with him

Be gentle with her and you will be together forever.
>>
>>7535666
Why? You know it will just lead to suffering.
>>
>>7535666
Trust me, I felt that way too at first. So much fear and anxiety. But the vast majority of trans people don't regret transition, and most will end up passing within a few years.

It's a hard road, but it's sooo worth it. Assuming this is our only shot at life (possibility of rerolls aside), why not make the most of it?

Personally, I was at the point where I would've just killed myself if I couldn't be a girl, so transitioning meant there was nothing to lose. Back then, it wasn't even living. Now I finally feel alive. Best decision I ever made.

How old are you? You'll probably have great results.
>>
File: 1472648738373.jpg (518KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1472648738373.jpg
518KB, 900x900px
>>7535666
I'm not sure either but you can still increase your femininity just by taking them.

so far it has just made me a more attractive femboy. Even that feels good enough to be worth it.
>>
>>7535500
>Since women have little social pressure to contain their perversion, they act like total creeps.

true true true fampai. I love my gf but she has no qualms with groping me whenever(random boob touching in public, when I'm around my family, etc.) and used to make a game of pulling my shirt tight from behind so you my tits were visible whenever I was out in public in boymode.
>>
>>7535700
i'll be suffering either way. at least this way i can pretend to be normal and cis in everyday life.

>>7535716
>But the vast majority of trans people don't regret transition, and most will end up passing within a few years.
i hope that's you. but i don't want to risk it not being me.

>why not make the most of it?
that's what i'm trying to do. i can be like a cis guy in life and keep my dreams to myself. i'll still have both. if i try for the dream, i could end up with neither.

>Personally, I was at the point where I would've just killed myself if I couldn't be a girl, so transitioning meant there was nothing to lose.
maybe i'll be at that point one day and then i'll make the same decision as you. but i hope it won't come to that.

>How old are you? You'll probably have great results.
how old is too old?

>>7535739
enjoy it. but for me, why be more feminine if i'm still a guy either way?
>>
>>7535500
>Since women have little social pressure to contain their perversion, they act like total creeps.
these double standards make me want to cry.

>>7535772
did she stop when you told her?
>>
>>7535799
>i hope that's you. but i don't want to risk it not being me.
It's certainly a risk, I'll admit. But as long as you put in the effort, you definitely won't end up like the "hons" that are so ridiculed here and in society. Even if you don't pass, you can move to a more progressive area and they'll probably still treat you like a woman.

>that's what i'm trying to do. i can be like a cis guy in life and keep my dreams to myself. i'll still have both. if i try for the dream, i could end up with neither.
You don't have to socially transition until you're ready (if ever). Hormones alone will do wonders for your mental health. Nobody has to know.

>how old is too old?
Never too old, but it's easier the earlier you start. I asked because, if you're like most people on this board, you're probably in your 20s or late teens. Memes aside, this is actually a pretty good age range to transition. Even if you're older, it's still possible.

>enjoy it. but for me, why be more feminine if i'm still a guy either way?
Not that anon, but for me, just getting on hormones knowing I won't get more masculine really helped. Even more that these hormones are in-line with what your brain expects.
>>
>>7535874
>But as long as you put in the effort, you definitely won't end up like the "hons" that are so ridiculed here and in society.
i'm not good at putting in effort, so that's a real risk.

>Even if you don't pass, you can move to a more progressive area and they'll probably still treat you like a woman.
with the right person i'll be treated as a woman without transitioning at all. that's what i hope for, and unlike transitioning if i don't get it, i'm just where i was anyway.

>Hormones alone will do wonders for your mental health. Nobody has to know.
how will they help? knowing that i won't get more masculine isn't very important to me because i'm already masculine and i've given up on my body being feminine.

>Never too old, but it's easier the earlier you start.
>Memes aside, this is actually a pretty good age range to transition.
it was terribly hard from my late teens, when i first considered it. managing to live without transitioning is better than starting at any age. all the best to those who do and good luck, but i hope for a best of both worlds, enjoying as much femininity as i can in life without committing everything to the risks of transition.
>>
>>7535813
>did she stop when you told her?
Not at first. I had to be adamant about not wanting her to do it before she finally stopped pulling my shirt, she still hasn't stopped grabbing my tits in public.
>>
>>7536058
>how will they help?
The mental effects of running on E instead of T. If your brain is neurologically female, that alone will help. Even if your physical changes are minimal (but you'd be surprised at how much you can actually change!).

As for the rest, well... idk what to say. Whatever path you choose, I just really hope you find your happiness one way or another. It'll get better, I promise! <3
>>
>>7536060
I see no problem with having an abusive chaser gf.
>>
>>7536216
>The mental effects of running on E instead of T. If your brain is neurologically female, that alone will help.
maybe. i see people say this but i always think it's just psychological.

>Whatever path you choose, I just really hope you find your happiness one way or another. It'll get better, I promise! <3
i hope so. thank you. enjoy being a girl. sorry for turning the thread sad. if you're op, keep sharing the good feels.
>>
not OP but
>tfw flying out to bf in less than a month
>excited nervous and happy all at the same time
how do i calm down
>>
>>7536060
Also where did you meet her?
>>
File: lap_feels.jpg (144KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
lap_feels.jpg
144KB, 600x800px
>>7536281
>how do i calm down
Why? Enjoy the ride :)
>>
>>7536249
would you be ok with a guy doing those things?
>>
>>7535500
>>7535772
Posted in the double standards thread >>7536535
>>
>>7536420
No, but it's hot when women do it.
>>
>>7535772
I'm like this and idk how to fix it. Nobody taught me to be ashamed and it's shocking to me when I'm told to stop being a pervert all the time.
>>
>>7536826
You're a cis bi/les girl with a trans gf?
What do you do that's perverted/creepy?
>>
>>7536420
Idk, maybe if I was more feminine and passing. I don't wanna look like a creepy fetishist tranny with a guy, since if he does pervy stuff to me in public it would look like we're colluding. With a cis girl I get her female privilege by proxy though.
>>
>>7536324
I WANNA LAY HIS HEAD ON MY LAP AND JUST HAVE HIM FALL ASLEEP THERE
but I'm so scared I won't be pretty enough irl or that he won't want me anymore
>>
>>7535698
>MD

Fuck me, I thought there were zero trans girls in this fucking state.

Do you, uh, have a cute friend by any chance?
>>
>>7537221
I'm sure you're good enough for him, anon! Something about your personality must've been attractive to him, right? Just take a deep breath. He'll be sleeping in your lap in no time! :)
>>
>>7534607
This thread is cute.
>>
>>7533665
got dicked on new years
can relate
>>
>>7536288
She was a friend I knew throughout middleschool/highschool.
>>
>>7537857

do tell more.
>>
File: 1481305598388.jpg (439KB, 740x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1481305598388.jpg
439KB, 740x1036px
>tfw always make my trans gf feel like the cute girl she's always wanted to be
Feels nice.
>>
File: nodickblues.png (377KB, 636x479px) Image search: [Google]
nodickblues.png
377KB, 636x479px
>>7533665
I'll be honest. I'm well-passing and decently attractive, I get hit on by guys a lot, but... I've never been dicked...

It used to be something that I never really thought about or wanted. Earlier in transition, I was somehow even more scared of men than I am now, and the dynamic with them was so different. Most guys just made fun of me and bullied me. My first kiss was stolen by a chaser who wanted to dick me, and that kinda fucked me up even more.

But now that the dynamic with them has almost completely reversed, it's something that I can't deny is sexually appealing to me, it's like a need that I can't believe I never felt before, maybe I just ignored it because I felt like it would never happen. But now it's obvious that guys want it to happen, and I can't deny that I want it to happen too. The "sex" that I have with my female partners just doesn't fulfill a certain need anymore. And sometimes when I'm with guys, even trans guys sometimes, it feels like I catch a whiff of something? Okay that sounds really fucking stupid and not real, but it feels like suddenly my heart starts racing for no reason and I just want to kiss them, fuck.

This sucks so bad, I've been waiting until after I get GRS because anal scares me, but now... It's taking too long, I need to sort out insurance and I don't even know if the surgeons who are covered by my insurance would use satisfactory methods. It's like I'm gonna have to wait at least another year and a half to get dicked and I'm having to masturbate more (I don't really jerk off, so it isn't as dysphoria-inducing as it probably should be, idk it's weird), I'm so sexually frustrated. I feel bad for even talking about this, since girls are supposed to be the ones who are okay with not getting laid, and I am, but like... Fuck!

Does anyone have advice? Would doing sexy stuff with guys help a little bit, even if I can't actually get dicked yet? Anyone else been in this situation before? :/
>>
>>7538275
It gives me so much hope to know that guys like you exist
>>
>>7538339
>I've been waiting until after I get GRS because anal scares me
You're having your penis turned into a neovagina and you're scared of putting something the size of a poo where poo comes out?
>>
i would do anything to be that guy :(
>>
Dating a tranny is great!
>can always appease her by making her feel like a woman
>if you need to bring her down a peg, you can remind her she's not even a real woman
>>
>>7538629
Considering the number of lonely transgirls around here, why aren't you that guy?

>>7538659
>if you need to bring her down a peg, you can remind her she's not even a real woman
Surprised she didn't dump you for that
>>
>>7538677
That's the great thing about people with lousy self-esteem, they will never dump you.
>>
>>7535529
I'm yet another MtF with good experience with boys. It's unbelievable how much it boost your self-esteem and confidence. You live your whole live thinking you are a freak and then there is this tall, handsome guy telling you otherwise. You walk at the mall holding hands together and you feel like a princess and other girls are either fat or ugly. They have nothing on you.

Then there is this moment when you are drinking coffee/tea together and you feel the tension. You want touch him, smell him, kiss him... fuck... I want my ex back ;_; please come back ;;_;;
>>
>>7534607
Lillie a shit
>>
>>7538395
I have hemorrhoids
>>
>>7538832
I know that feel anon. I have Anal fissure it hurts so much wherever somethings go in or out.
>>
>>7538395
Honestly I started self-medding with nary a thought towards the consequences, so altering my own body in drastic ways wouldn't be a new thing. But I've never done anything that intimate with a man before, idk, it would really need to be the right guy and we'd need to work up to it. But I'll consider it, especially because I'm so frustrated now.

>>7538832
Not this anon btw
>>
>>7535077

>dating a cis woman

Loling at your life choices right now
>>
>>7535077
Cis girls blown the fuck out? Are... Are cis straight guys our true allies?
>>
>>7538659
>>7538689
now do you remind her anon? ;_;

does she ever remind herself?
>>
Doesn't matter considering you'll never be one
>>
>Tfw mtf girlfriend is lying on my body, blissfully sleeping as I make this post on the bed with a phone over her.
>>
>>7538677
because I'm a 'chaser' if i want to date a trans girl. x_x
>>
>>7540677
As long as it's not about her dick and you support her completing her transition 100%, you should be fine.
>>
>>7538832
>>7538339
It's funny but this is the reason I don't do anal as well.
>>
>>7533652
Yeah fuck you too dude
>>
>>7538339
I feel you senpai. I'm cute, get hit on, afraid of men, haven't been dicked, really afraid of anal, etc.

>Okay that sounds really fucking stupid and not real, but it feels like suddenly my heart starts racing for no reason and I just want to kiss them, fuck.
I think this is just being attracted to men. Most men aren't super aesthetically pleasing like women are, but they make up for it in a lot of ways. I could look at pictures of cute guys all day and not feel a thing, but actually interacting with men, the attraction is magnetic. I find myself being pathetically flirty with men who I probably would have turned down provided only a picture and a description. Kissing a women feels nice, but it's nothing like the bliss and excitement of kissing a guy.

>Would doing sexy stuff with guys help a little bit, even if I can't actually get dicked yet?
It really depends on who you are as a person. Personally, trying to do lewd stuff with men is kind of torturous, because I get unbelievably turned on, then I realize doing most lewd stuff while having a penis will just make me dysphoric. I'm usually a rather non-sexual person, but even I get sexually frustrated at times like that. I have friends though who definitely get some relief from lewd stuff with a guy though.
>>
File: wellfucklol.jpg (48KB, 584x448px) Image search: [Google]
wellfucklol.jpg
48KB, 584x448px
>>7540926
>I could look at pictures of cute guys all day and not feel a thing, but actually interacting with men, the attraction is magnetic. I find myself being pathetically flirty with men who I probably would have turned down provided only a picture and a description. Kissing a women feels nice, but it's nothing like the bliss and excitement of kissing a guy.

Holy shit why is this so true??? Fuck, I'm gonna end up with a guy, aren't I? And then the meme about bi girls will be proven true, fuck.

Oh well lol.

>Personally, trying to do lewd stuff with men is kind of torturous, because I get unbelievably turned on, then I realize doing most lewd stuff while having a penis will just make me dysphoric.

Yeah, that could be a problem. I think I'll start by trying to find a more accepting partner in the more "alternative" circles I'm a part of, there are a lot of guys who are already pretty educated about trans stuff and I'm pretty hot and involved in a lot of activist-type stuff, also I wear revealing outfits to meetings pretty often, so I think I could pull off a hook-up at least.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.