[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend of 3 years found pictures of me on Reddit getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (460KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
460KB, 1920x1080px
My girlfriend of 3 years found pictures of me on Reddit getting fucked by a guy. She dumped me. How do I win her back? I feel shitty.
>>
She said she had issues it was with another man. Not purely because I cheated. She had no idea I was bi. How do I clean up this mess?
>>
>>7530673
>>7530679
>cheating
>ever

You reap what you sow
>>
You don't. You're a horrible person and a whore. Never enter into another relationship if you're just going to hurt them.
>>
>>7530673
u dont fuck that closed minded bitch u need some freelove people in ur life not slaver cunts
>>
Were you dating her when you got fucked?

If so, then you're out of luck cause she has a valid reason not to come back cause you cheated.

If you weren't then you can tell her straight up that you like dudes too, but that doesn't mean you were into her any less.

Might work, might not.

You're main problem was a lack of communication. If you liked it both ways you should have told her that straight up, that way if she had a problem with it you could have avoided this situation entirely.

You're only hope is getting her to sit down and the two of you having a rational conversation about what your relationship is, how she feels about what she's seen, and what the two of you mean to each other.

At least that's what this stupid anon from bumfuck nowhere thinks anyway.
>>
>>7530673
Important: are you a man or a woman yourself?
>>
>>7530673
Post link to pics for proof
>>
>>7530912
How does that matter?
>>
>>7530981
If you are a woman your lesbian lover, could think that you have internalized mahogany because you had sex with a cis-white boi.
If you are a man she thinks you are a closeted faggot and she was just a beard the hole time.
>>
Lol get rekt biscum
>>
>>7531016
>could think that you have internalized mahogany because you had sex with a cis-white boi.
How on earth could she assume that?
>>
>>7530679
>Not purely because I cheated
>She had no idea I was bi

You lied to her from the beginning and end, there's no salvation for you.

Move on.
>>
Cheaters deserve death
>>
>>7531027
the wood was inside
>>
>>7531016
>internalized mahogany
jej
>>
>>7531016
>"I didn't have sex with a man, I was just internalizing his mahogany"
>>
>>7530981
Not an answer, answer the question
>>
File: 1435495246437.jpg (120KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1435495246437.jpg
120KB, 1024x1024px
im les and this is kind of hot. having your girlfriend seeing you completely emasculated. shes probably fucking some boys, op. shell be back when she has her pussy widened because she basically thinks youre a cuck.
you cannot recover. its done.
haha
>>
>>7531414
You're the one begging us to help you with the bullshit sophomore-level drama in your life.
Answer OUR fucking questions, show us your tits if you're a chick or GTFO.
>>
>>7531448
>reading comprehension

I'm >>7530912 and >>7531414, dumbass, not OP. I'm demanding information FROM OP.
>>
>>7531484
...You're a dumbass...
>>
>>7531519
he's right tho, if you look at the reply chain it's not hard to tell. this is 4chan basics my dude

OP is a cheating fuck either way and doesn't deserve a loving partner if he's going to be unfaithful
>>
>>7531414
>>7531448
Alright, I'm a girl. Now how does this mean I have internalized misogyny?
>>
>>7530673
lets see the pictures anon
>>
>>7533674
it doesn't, you're just a slut
>>
>>7533689
Then what was >>7531016 about?
>>
>>7530673
>>7531440
Well, if she's a plat lez, she probably thinks you're a bi slut. You can tell her you're the straight girl that was turned by her, but it requires some time.
>>
>>7531448
>show us your tits if you're a chick or GTFO
>>>/b/
Fuck off kid.
>>
File: 62e.jpg (40KB, 600x871px) Image search: [Google]
62e.jpg
40KB, 600x871px
>>7533765
Not him but kindly neck yourself please
>>
>>7530673
why did you do it?
>>
>>7530912
it says in his second post

>"another" man
>>
>>7533831
dick feels super good
>>
>>7533818
But most of this board doesn't even LIKE tits!
>>
>>7531016

>the hole time

indeed :^)
>>
Yeah op here I'm a man.

I told her that as bad as it is, I haven't been the one fucking , as in a total bot. That didn't go down well, but I thought she'd appreciate?
>>
>>7531440
Also how is that hot?
>>
File: 184857416.jpg (78KB, 371x464px) Image search: [Google]
184857416.jpg
78KB, 371x464px
>>7530673
>>7530679
>You didn't tell her that you like men.
>Or that you're not a top.
>On top of that, you were cheating on her when you received the D.

That's 3 strikes against you, anon. Women in general find bottoms to be a real turn off. Plus, you betrayed her trust in an extremely serious way. There's no winning her back. Cut your losses and move on. Let her be with a real man.
>>
>>7530981
It matters because if you're a man and let a guy fuck you, that means you're a faggot and contrary to popular yaoi belief, this grosses most straight women the fuck out. There is literally nothing you can do to save your relationship, you ever having been a bottom buttboy is actually worse than you cheating, which if you do it with a woman is at least a masculine thing to do.

On the other hand if you're a girl with a lesbian girlfriend and then you went and let a man fuck you, that just means you're normal, congratulations, get a boyfriend and a lifetime of hard ramming. Your relationship is still ruined, but you shouldn't care and in a month you won't care because there's no stigma and a heap of dick.
>>
>>7530673
>posting pictures of you having sex on pleb social sites
I'd dump for this sole reason
>>
>>7530679
>I cheated

Good riddance, she deserves better then you.
>>
>>7531440
Why are lesbians here always so mean to men?
>>
>>7530673if it comes to it, there's a guy out there who ducked your ass, so that's a pretty good start for a relationship.
>>
>>7530679
This is why everyone hates bisexuals
>>
>>7536235
You basically admitted that you're a total faggot with not a shred of masculinity in you lol
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.