[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he right? Are all gays conflict avoidant women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: conflict avoidant.jpg (208KB, 965x935px) Image search: [Google]
conflict avoidant.jpg
208KB, 965x935px
Is he right?

Are all gays conflict avoidant women?
>>
>>7529445
Nah, just the bottoms, which are essentially women. Did anyone ever do a population check for gays? I wouldn't be surprised if there were more bottoms than tops, but I've heard it varies with town.

In this particular case, it might just be that he was paid to do the first and wasn't paid to do the second, so get out of there asap.
>>
homophobic and misogynistic in less than 140 characters
*claps*

with how misogynistic these republicans are, you'd think they might be homos 2bh
>>
>>7529445
>Are all gays conflict avoidant women?

No, just the liberal ones.
>>
>>7529459

Case in point: >>7529458
>>
>>7529453
You wouldn't be surprised if there are more bottoms than tops because bottoms are effectively "bad" because they're "like women". No one has ever said "this place has too many tops!" because tops are still viewed as men, absolutely moreso than women. So pretty much sexism 2bh

It's so strange how people, including yourself, have turned a sexual position in the bedroom into an entire identity. It's "I like to bottom" or "I prefer topping on tuesdays", not "i'm a bottom" or "they're tops".
>>
>>7529459
the conservative ones are even worse though
all they do is try to sleep with alt-right uggos and buy guns to paint pink while shouting on twitter about how mathc and 'authentic' they are
>>
File: average_commie.jpg (251KB, 900x1148px) Image search: [Google]
average_commie.jpg
251KB, 900x1148px
>>7529470
>all they do is try to sleep with alt-right uggos

Right, it's the alt-right who are uggos.
>>
>>7529445
Who cares this is real life no one cares about anyone's opinions get on with your day and stop thinking about some random twitter loser thinks about people he's probably never met
>>
>>7529482
commies and altright fags are the exact same people, they just love arguing with each other
i just find it funny that there are so many altright trannies on twitter, and so many "superior white men" are so desperate for any intimacy that they're fucking them LMAO
>>
>>7529495
>commies and altright fags are the exact same people

Congrats, this is probably one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

>i just find it funny that there are so many altright trannies on twitter, and so many "superior white men" are so desperate for any intimacy that they're fucking them LMAO

I think I found your problem, you ought to stop living on Twitter.
>>
>>7529511
>triggered altcuck
no surprise
>>
>>7529515
>no argument

Cute. Stay stupid, sweetheart.
>>
>>7529445
>women
>avoiding conflict
2 words:
Toilet seats.

Also stereotypical black women.
>>
>>7529445
>women avoid conflicts

Guess how I know he's never been with a woman before?
>>
File: IMG_4590.png (841KB, 906x1072px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4590.png
841KB, 906x1072px
>>7529445
Most men are cucks who are brainwashed by women and the matriarchy at large to believe that their ultimate goal in life is to serve and never question their superiors. So no, femininity is not innate submissive in that exerts control over the entire male populace.

Just watch as the cucked males come out of the woodwork and tell me stop questioning things and get butt blasted for making this implication about their dear sweet women.
>>
File: maine stream meteor.jpg (120KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
maine stream meteor.jpg
120KB, 1600x900px
MAINE STREAM METEOR
>>
>fox news
No.
>>
>>7529753
>FAUX NEWS AMIRITE? XDDDDDD
kys
>>
>>7529482
If you think that person is ``ugly", you either have terrible taste or have been fortunate enough to never have even seen an actually ugly person.
>>
>>7529769
You do know that Fox News has been called out on there bullshit multiple times right?

Here's a link.
http://www.businessinsider.com/top-fox-news-fails-2014-1
>>
>>7529795
>Fox News has been called out on there bullshit multiple times right?
Not to be that guy but I'd be surprised if you could name one media outlet that didn't pull the same stunts Fox News did.
>>
>>7529445
i am gay and i dont avoid conflect then agin i am one of a kind
>>
>>7529805
Alright lets think. The Guardian, The New York Times, Huffington Post and the Washington post.
>>
>>7529805
But how many other news outlets claim to be "fair and unbiased"?
>>
>>7529795
Nice logical fallacy

If Fox News said 1+1 = 2, would you also doubt their credibility because they "has been called out on there bullshit multiple times"?

Argue the case, not the source
>>
>>7529821
I can fully understand naming the NYT, The Guardian (even with their little Assange scandal) but what's Huffington Post doing in that list?

>>7529828
Quite a few of them actually.
Although news outlets in mainland Europe are far far worse in that regard, so there's that.
>>
>>7529879
Doesn't it make you sad that we have to give people credit because they did or said something right? I would give them credit if they said something right instead of there normal fascist propaganda.
>>
>>7529466
The difference between tops and bottoms and their social roles-particularly how they relate to masculinity and femininity- is ancient (dating back to greek and roman times), and pervasive throughout a wide variety of cultures (from the aztecs to modern day "Down low" culture among african american men). Its frankly fascinating. It actually varies in society which partner is seen as less desirable. In classical greek times, bottoms were seen as the desirable and more socially acceptable partner, in rome it was more acceptable to be a top. In medieval europe being a bottom was more acceptable. In the current decadr it seems that again the top is seen as more socially acceptable and more desirable.
>>
File: huffpo.jpg (218KB, 900x1182px) Image search: [Google]
huffpo.jpg
218KB, 900x1182px
>>7529892
>but what's Huffington Post doing in that list?

No, seriously, you need to fucking kill yourself. Right now.
>>
>>7529821
>Washington post.
No, really. You need to kill yourself. You're far too stupid to be allowed to pollute mankind.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kalevleetaru/2017/01/01/fake-news-and-how-the-washington-post-rewrote-its-story-on-russian-hacking-of-the-power-grid/#6c7f4b34291e
>>
>>7529964
Okay I made a mistake over the internet. But you took it to an extreme. Just because I made a mistake on the internet doesn't mean I must kill myself. You are an extremist, and you made your cause a joke.
>>
>>7530080
Beta as fuckkk to admit you're wrong on the internet
>>
>>7529445
Wow, sexist and homophobic. This one's a keeper ladies and gentlemen.
>>
JUST
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.