[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw no bf lonely feels thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 38

All NEETs and kissless virgins get in here. Biscum and sluts get out.
>>
tfw no bf to touch my supple conetits
>>
>>7528202
>tfw too intolerable for anyone to want to be in a relationship with me
>tfw even those who initially express interest lose it as soon as they get to know me
>>
File: 1441280542789.gif (2MB, 391x220px) Image search: [Google]
1441280542789.gif
2MB, 391x220px
>>7528231
>tfw iktf
>>
>>7528250
Of course biscum would be offended by the notion of being excluded from a thread that is clearly not meant for them. The truth of the matter is that 99% of you are hedonist subhumans who only adopted this identity for the boypussy and guilt free promiscuity. Even if there do exist some lonely khvs among you they are a tiny minority. You are just breeder Chads with an uncontrollable sex drive and 0 inhibitions going through your sexual experimentation phase before finally deciding to settle down with a whore and shit out 10 kids behind a white picket fence while at the same time demanding representation among the LGBT community and demonizing all those who would rather exclude you for being the most disgusting hypocrites imaginable. No, hooking up with bottom sluts at a public toilet while your wife is away is not enough to make me accept you, it only reinforces the belief that you are depraved sluts. One needs only browse the various biscum threads on this very board to realize that this assumption is correct, that biscum being a legitimate identity is a meme and that ALL of you are hedonist subhumans who will no doubt cheat on your potential partner and partake in thousands of casual hookups before settling down for an unforunate emotional provider. I've seen over 20 fags on this board complaining about how biscum left them after 6 years of living together for a whore they met at random, many more stories of countless biscum shamelessly describing their casual encounters with femboys and bragging about cheating on their partners. It is not a coincidence that most of you are exclusively interested in femboys, you are ephebophiles with a perverse fascination for the effeminate appeal of teenage boys as it is manifested through adult femboys.
>>
>>7528202
I'm a virgin but not kissless, do I count? It was only one guy a year ago
>>
>>7528323
Yeah, if you did not suck him off that is. Some retards unironically believe that having oral sex does not take one's virginity.
>>
>tfw broke up with bf 3 days ago
it's so painful bros, am I allowed here?
>>
>>7528347
Why did you break up? Is there no hope for reconciliation?
>>
File: 1475360983190.jpg (69KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
1475360983190.jpg
69KB, 500x598px
>tfw I must prove someone wrong because I do not stand for bullshit and lies.
>tfw I deter everyone away from me because I'm an asshole.
>tfw I just want to be loved.
>>
>>7528369
Same here. My moral standards are unreasonable, insane for most, even, and my personality is authoritarian enough to become overbearing the more I communicate with a potential partner. I've made many concessions to increase my chances, namely ignoring any political or ideological differences in favor of shared moral values. Even those are too much to ask of normies, and so I am left rotting in my own loneliness. I've said this again, but I am actually quite attractive appearance wise, according to most at least. Many would rate me at a 7/10, yet any interest they may have shown fades as soon as they listen to me speak.

>>7528382
When you have no argument, resort to ridicule. It hides your retardation and makes others believe that you just don't give a fuck. We both know this not to be the case. I triggered you, did I not? It is evident from how long it took you to answer.
>>
>>7528330
Oh no it wasn't lewd at all. The farthest we went was cuddling and oh my god do I miss cuddles
>>
>>7528428
Where do you live? Also how did you break up?
>>
>>7528432
South of Chicago, he broke us up but I can't exactly say why as his reasons were very vague. To quote one, "I didn't know what I wanted in life and I still don't", like he was confused about his feelings too much maybe.
>>
>>7528469
As in with his sexuality? Was he some kind of bisexual?
>>
Homosexuality is a mental disorder and the propagation of it is contributing to the downfall of the west. You all need to be cleansed.
>>
>>7528351
we are long distance, we'd had a huge fight the day before I had to catch the train. I didn't get on that train and he went even more apeshit, I think it's over.
>>
>>7528406
I realized how cruel it was to mock those who aren't Chads so I deleted my comments. But you seem like someone who's fun to laugh at.

>I've said this again, but I am actually quite attractive appearance wise, according to most at least. Many would rate me at a 7/10, yet any interest they may have shown fades as soon as they listen to me speak.
You probably have weird social traits like Elliot Rodgers. Let me help you by calling you names. Tell me specifics so I can laugh.
>>
>>7528477
I have no real idea, I tried to dig but he wouldn't give me any specifics. It's possible that it was his sexuality since he did have a few girlfriends before me, a guy, came along.
>>
File: C2CR6QA.jpg (62KB, 640x476px) Image search: [Google]
C2CR6QA.jpg
62KB, 640x476px
>>7528202
TFW 20 year old kissless virgin living in shitty rural state without a semblance of any cute femboys. Can't move for another 6 months minimum and when I move will probably just end up lonely in some other state.

Kill me please.
>>
>>7528202
>tfw no qt bf to play last guardian with

>>7528480
Charlie pls
>>
>>7528496
That's why you don't bother with biscum. This is the inevitable result. He went into a relationship with you to experiment, then got insecure and decided to turn his life around and go back to chicks after that little adventure of his.

>>7528494
It is doubtful whether you realize how obnoxious you are being, from the way you type alone. One who has an argument does not resort to mindless ridicule. A brainless Chad on the other hand, of the kind who have nothing on their minds apart from finding their next fuckhole, can have no arguments to speak of. You may think that it makes you seem to have the upper hand, but It is more than obvious that you've been triggered by my words and now resort to pretending that you don't care to hide how much it really affected you. I am glad that you thought enough to give a half assed answer that said. I am someone fun to laugh at, then, so fun in fact that you didn't even bother adressing anything I said. Laugh along if it helps you ignore my points and thus not bother yourself with facing them at the cost of your self image, I am not here to lecture or convince you. I am here merely to insult you and hopefully illicit an emotional reaction, which I did.

>>7528517
Hello tripfag m8. We spoke several hours ago on gaygen.
>>
>>7528202
what if i want a bf and i'm biscum? why do you hte me anon
>>
>>7528574
Because 99.9% are breeder ephebophile Chads.
>>
>>7528568
>It is doubtful whether you realize how obnoxious you are being, from the way you type alone. One who has an argument does not resort to mindless ridicule. A brainless Chad on the other hand, of the kind who have nothing on their minds apart from finding their next fuckhole, can have no arguments to speak of. You may think that it makes you seem to have the upper hand, but It is more than obvious that you've been triggered by my words and now resort to pretending that you don't care to hide how much it really affected you. I am glad that you thought enough to give a half assed answer that said. I am someone fun to laugh at, then, so fun in fact that you didn't even bother adressing anything I said. Laugh along if it helps you ignore my points and thus not bother yourself with facing them at the cost of your self image, I am not here to lecture or convince you. I am here merely to insult you and hopefully illicit an emotional reaction, which I did.
I need you to record your voice and put it on something like vocaroo. I have a bet that you would talk like Elliot Rodger.
For reference this is what Rodger Dodger sounds like.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4CressilIo

Do it. Since you are authoritarian I know being told what to do pisses you off. Which is why I'm giving you an order. I know that pisses you off.
>>
>>7528584
I'm not a Chad I just want a bf to cuddle with :(
>>
>>7528589
Your ad hominems are what is really funny in this debate, all aimed to prove that I am a pathetic beta virgin and thus invalidate anything i've said. Social shaming tactics do not work on an anonymous imageboard mate, which is why all those who attempt to use such in this context are either retarded or new. Regardless, let me inform you that this couldn't possibly be further from the truth. I am considered attractive by the vast majority of people I know, some going as far as rating me 8/10. I can function normally, as I already do, when it comes to friends and family. My problems arise when I search for a partner, the reason being I try to shove my morality onto him. I do not demand that my friends share my beliefs or morals, so I can tolerate them with their differences. That's not something I can tolerate from a partner, so I become too overbearing too fast.
>>
>>7528617
Dammit faggot I TOLD YOU TO DO SOMETHING. I ain't gonna read this shit. Now do what I tell you.
>>
BUMP. Do what I said.
>>
>>7528619
And that's where I stop responding. You sure like being in a thread where everyone hates you, shoving yourself in like an unwanted parasite. I wish you were a tripfag so that I could filter you, but this will have to do. Your posts gave me a laugh if anything. Hilariously juvenile no less. Your emanating chad narrative and attempt at online masculinity is equally hilarious.
>>
>>7528657
You know what would really piss me off? Record yourself saying this. That will really show me.
>>
>>7528616
Well then, what do you have to say on your fellow biscum? I'd be too ashamed to even consider myself part of that identity given how degenerate most of them are. Take the biscum subhuman parasite infecting this very thread as an example, or every other biscum on /lgbt/. You can't honestly believe that someone who identifies himself as such can be trusted.
>>
>>7528675
Thanks for telling me you aren't going to let this go. I'm going to post on this thread every few hours. I want an angry response every time. Hope to talk soon baby.
>>
>>7528490
What train? To see him?
>>
>>7528574
And later you will want a girlfriend. Your bf wont be able to fulfill your sexual desires so in several years you will dump the bf and find a gf.
>>
File: 6OujN1H.jpg (91KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
6OujN1H.jpg
91KB, 1920x1080px
I would cuddle you guys, no homo.
>>
>>7528796
That sounds pretty homo anon.

[spoiler]I'd cuddle you too[/spoiler]
>>
>>7528264
I could be your bf anon
>>
>>7528771
>implying
i hate polysluts and cheaters anon
>>
>>7528918
Then stop identifying as bi. 80% of bisluts are polyamorous or cheaters. The vast majority of them will settle for a woman on whom they cheat also cheat. A ridiculous amount of them will break decade long homosexual relationships to marry a whore. Even if you are a moral guy, and I'm not excluding the posibillity that you may be, it is hard to trust you with a commited relationship when almost every other bislut on earth is a subhuman.
>>
File: image.jpg (221KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221KB, 960x960px
>Tfw haven't had sex for a year

Im not using apps and Im too sad irl aaaaaah
>>
File: 1475283265050.jpg (27KB, 569x534px) Image search: [Google]
1475283265050.jpg
27KB, 569x534px
>>7528500
When or if you move. Move to California, we love gay people. Also recreational marijuana is legal now for when you turn 21.
>>
>>7528936
So have you had bad experiences and are extremely bitter or are you just a cunt?
>>
File: 1483407776077.png (193KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1483407776077.png
193KB, 680x680px
>>7528965
>has had sex ever
GTFO NORMIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!1!!
>>
>>7528918
That's precicely what my bisexual ex told me before ditching me for his female co-worker after having spent 4 years living together. He managed to convince me that he could be trusted, and I decided to trust him despite him being biscum, thus starting a relationship with him. I was certain he loved me, and I wanted to spend my life with him. He reassured me that this was the case for him as well. Our days together were as good as can be, almost idyllic, even. He was a loving partner, and I did my best to be a loving partner to him likewise. Up until the last days I had no indication that something was wrong, and he showed no signs of concern whatsoever. One day he returned home, telling me out of the blue that he fell in love with his female co worker. He left me right then and there without the slightest hint of guilt or shame. He had only known her for 3 months, yet decided to ditch the life we were building together at a whim. Everything we had been through, the love we had shown each other, the promises we made and the memories. It all meant nothing to him when compared to pussy. It mattered not that we were together for years, or that i loved him. It mattered not that we were married or that I had trusted him. He threw it all in the trash for the fucking pussy... Make no mistake, bisluts are animals. They are animals enslaved to the basest of instincts, incapable of understanding the higher concepts of Friendship, love, companionship, monogamy and honesty. It is all meaningless to them the moment their cock urges them to stray. They are beings who think with their cocks, and for whom pleasuring it can only ever be the only thing of value.
You may say I am generalizing, and you'd be correct, if only I hadn't witnessed this same tragedy being repeated over and over ad infinitum when countless people fall for the same meme, that biscum can be trusted. A meme perpetuated by all LGBT circles, dooming thousands of naive fools into destroying their lives.
>>
File: 1483682237694.png (226KB, 781x838px) Image search: [Google]
1483682237694.png
226KB, 781x838px
can i have a hug ?
>>
File: 1448985487464.jpg (108KB, 879x617px) Image search: [Google]
1448985487464.jpg
108KB, 879x617px
>>7529184
(you)
>>
>tfw you live with the knowledge that that immensely cute guy you know is happily dicking some skanky whore every night while you're crying yourself to sleep over him.
Kinda makes me wonder why the double murder suicide rate among lgbt people isn't far above national average.
>>
>>7529266

Because people cheat and leave partners all the time, straight or gay. Being bi or gay doesn't make the sting of infidelity worse.
>>
>>7528675
You sound retarded desu.
>>
>>7529280
I ain't talking about cheating.
Killing someone for cheating is the female thing to do.
>>
File: filename.png (15KB, 467x131px) Image search: [Google]
filename.png
15KB, 467x131px
>>7529184
ok but this is an anecdotal fallacy therefore it and you are retarded
>>
>>7528202
>Only kv in my friend group
>All friends think I should be able to get a bf easily
>I'll have to trust them on the good personality, but agree with them looks wise
>Out of the closet
>Still have never held hands with someone

I've reached the acceptance stage of my perpetual singledom.
>>
>>7529401
>it and you are retarded
There is only one retard here, and he's posted the same insult twice already.
>>
File: 1463161150742.png (814KB, 604x717px) Image search: [Google]
1463161150742.png
814KB, 604x717px
>>7528675
t. mentally-ill bitter cunt who got cucked by a woman
>>
>>7529606
Why do you feel the need to invade this thread? Is being excluded really that triggering to you? Does it endanger your identity to be excluded?
>>
>>7529683
not really haha
>>
File: thinking.png (51KB, 599x338px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
51KB, 599x338px
>>7529559
>'it is retarded' and 'you are retarded' mean the same thing
im thinking
>>
>>7529718
Something must have caught your attention. You wouldn't be in this thread if this wasn't the case. You obviously found the title insulting and decided to shitpost, which means it caused an emotional reaction. What is even the point of this reply? I really don't get it. Are you trying to imply that you don't care? You wouldn't be posting if you didn't.
>>
>>7528675
>faggot calling biscum degenerate

This is from a community that actively encourages men to be sluts, and the ones who don't want to suck a million dicks are seen as weirdos

A community that literally sees no problem with messaging someone on a mobile phone app, and then having their dick in your ass within a few hours

A community where open relationships, and threesomes are seen as perfectly fucking normal

Yea, bis are the degenerates. Totally
>>
>>7529740
the bisexual man you fell in love with is currently fucking a woman you have absolutely no chance of competing with with your hairy old man ass
>>
>>7529744
I never implied that the majority of gays were not degenerate. The bi and the gay male communities are essencially unified. Much of the degeneracy you ascribe to gay males is actually shared between gay males and bisexuals. Gay males do have their fair share of degeneracy, and it is by no means little, but bis certainly surpass it. Hookup apps are riddled with married bi men searching for fuckbuddies while their wife is away, and it has been documentered that at least 48% of those who identify as LGBT as bisexuals. Of all the degeneracy ascribed to the LGBT community, about half is due to the influence of bisexuals.

>>7529722
I was implying that you are samefagging. >>7529316
>>7529401

Both of those are very clearly you.
>>
>>7529770
this desu, it's men in general that are promiscuous, not just bisexual men.

but there are a certain number of emotionally damaged gay men who got cucked by woman and have a grudge against bisexuals.
>>
File: Capture.png (5KB, 341x105px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
5KB, 341x105px
>>7529770
pic related
>>
>>7529778
I'm not that anon, but I do have a grudge against bisexuals, mostly because your existence is cancerous. You didn't quite get my point. Men in general are promiscuous, gay men included. What differenciates gay men from bisexuals is that bisexuals are the main cause of the degeneracy associated with the LGBT community, as they are more numerous than gays and lesbians combined.
>>
>>7529804
In other words, they played a larger role in the formation of what is known as LGBT culture, which is a cancerous cesspit of depravity.
>>
>>7528231
Are you me? This one guy left on me when it was clear I didn't vote for Clinton. He thought I was nuts
>>
>>7529787
shooped, can tell by the pixels

fucking samefag
>>
>>7529841
This anon is not me
>>
>>7529813
Was that guy IRL or online?
>>
File: 1390710641753.jpg (166KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
1390710641753.jpg
166KB, 800x598px
is being perpetually single really that bad? it only really bothers me when i see other couples snuggling or showing affection or i'm stupidly drunk. when i'm by myself (which is a lot of the time) with my own hobbies and projects it hardly comes to mind.

20 year old kv
>>
>>7529909
Where from?
>>
>>7529909
virginia college student with zero experience in intimacy, sex, or romance. the idea of talking to a cute guy zaps my confidence just thinking about it.
>>
>>7529977
You could talk to me if you want
>>
>>7528202
Wait, you want me in and out of the thread?

I knew you faggots and nazis are one and the same, wanting be gassed in a box.
>>
>>7529210
>tfw nobody wants to hug me
>>
>20 yr old kissless virgin
>also biscum

hmmmmm

really makes me think
>>
I had a boyfriend once, but he was so clingy and controlling that I felt the need to end it before things got worse. He sucked my dick off like four times, I said no Everytime because I am a bottom and don't find other people get me off that way. (He wondered why he could never make me cum). I told him I didn't want to date him because I wasn't ready but he kept stalking harassing me for some time.

The basis of this is sometimes having a boyfriend is not everything and that you should be careful who you date. Don't date someone out of desperation, and really listen to what they have to say or you'll lose him.
>>
>>7529864
IRL
>>
>>7530415
How long had you been together?
>>
>>7530484
two days lel
>>
File: 2ho_is_driving this thing.jpg (39KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
2ho_is_driving this thing.jpg
39KB, 403x403px
>>7528202
ME ME ME I'm one of those

wow life sucks
>>
I'm bi virgin. Why do you guys hate bi so much? I'm like 90% gay, I don't like vagina, I adore all men. The only sexual contact I have with women is through porn, and I can live my life without touching a woman. I'm like 4 on Kinsey scale.
>>
>>7532602
It's because a bi guy left them and now they're all salty about it
>>
>>7529909
iktf. When I see actual gay couples irl I get a bit envious but besides that I feel no desire for a relationship, or even sex. I'm 21 but still think I'm too emotionally immature to understand this shit.
>>
>>7528221
>tfw same
T_T
>>
>>7532602
>i don't like vagina
Then you are not fucking bi. It's that simple.
>>
>>7533028
I can actually fall in love with a woman, but I'm not fully sexual in that sense. I like other things on a woman, vagina is only a part. The biggest problem is that I'm not into penetrative sex.

>>7532948
I guess, it would seem like it. And somehow being bi is associated with being promiscuous. Which is not true.
>>
>>7533059

>And somehow being bi is associated with being promiscuous. Which is not true.

Have you ever met an actual bi person in your entire life? If you had even met ONE of them you wouldn't be saying this right now.
>>
>>7533059
>not fully sexual
>bisexual
You are asexual, also possibly underage
>>
File: Why.jpg (38KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
Why.jpg
38KB, 400x388px
>attractive
>funny
>well-liked by guys
>cunt
>hardly attracted to anyone
>would kill for a lovey-dovey relationship but know I'd get bored and hate it a week later

Plz kill me
>>
>>7533074
yeah I met them, but couple of them, and they were normie women

>>7533088
I'm 28 actually. And I'm not asexual. I'd have sex with a man anytime, and I'd do things with women. I'm just neither top nor bottom.
>>
>>7533107
There is a difference between doing "things" and having sex. If you wouldn't have sex with women, you are not bisexual.
>>
>>7533107
>normie women
Of course
>>
>>7533116
Sex is not only about penetration.
>>
>>7533131
So you would have oral, vaginal or anal sex with women. Keep telling yourself that you are bisexual.
>>
>>7533137
*wouldn't
>>
>>7533137
How do you call then when a gay man that has a sexual fetishes involving only women? Yet he does not want to have penetrative sex with women in particular.

I'm not in denial about being gay. I would very much like to be gay.
>>
>>7533146
Fetishes are unrelated to sexuality. Some straight men like to be fucked in the ass by their girlfriend's strapon, but they are not gay. Some straight men like prepping the bull before he cucks their wife, but they are not gay or bi, it is just a domination fetish.
>>
>>7533149
Oh wow, that's just a classical bi erasure. What's next, some straight men like sucking cock? It's called a sexual fetish for a reason. People do not fall intro clear cut categories always. I'm just sad that gay man would view me as a scum just because I find woman tits or feet to be attractive, but not her vagina. What's wrong with people being bi? Even if they're gay and cheat you with another men, what's the difference? God damn, a cheater is a cheater, and bi is sexuality not a mark of promiscuity. And not all bi or gay people have the same sexual preferences.
>>
>>7533170
That's not classical bi erasure at all, stop tarnishing bisexuals just because you're delusional.
>>
>>7533194
>tarnishing bisexuals
I wonder who's delusional here
>>
File: 160660-165044.png (128KB, 639x392px) Image search: [Google]
160660-165044.png
128KB, 639x392px
>>7533170
Bisexuality is a sexuality marked by promiscuity. I wouldn't have any issues with you if most of you weren't the worst kind of sluts.

>muh erasure
Nobody is buying this meme bitch. The few retards who do soon come to regret it when they get a taste of bisexual "relationships" themselves. Bi-erasure didn't come out of nowhere, or born out of pure prejudice. You've given us more than enough reasons to justify disliking you.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/01/07/health/bisexuality-on-the-rise/
http://www.advocate.com/bisexuality/2016/1/08/study-new-cdc-report-finds-more-men-identifying-bisexual
http://www.advocate.com/bisexuality/2015/08/20/study-1-3-american-young-adults-identify-bisexual-spectrum

Your sexuality is a meme. It is the identity of promiscuous college kids throughout the western world. The identity of those who want to fuck around and experiment with boypussy in their early 20s only to forget about it when they reach their 30s. It is not a coincidence that bisexuality is constantly on the rise while homosexuality has always remained stable. Bisexuality is an entirely cultural phenomenon, and many societies in the past have succesfully induced it to the majority of their male population. Homosexuality, on the other hand, has always remained at a stable percentage. Bisexuality is essencially being a young guy with a high sex drive willing to fuck anything that moves and experiment with all kinds of sexual situation before you settle down. It is, in other words, the sexuality of vapid hedonists.
>>
>>7533245
>being this delusional

Yeah, you can cite meme sites like cnn all you like. But read carefully "As awareness about bisexuality has grown over the years, it could be getting easier for people to label themselves as bisexual". More people identify themselves as bisexuals, that doesn't mean that bisexuality itself is on the rise. And people are now more open to speak about their sexuality.

But I guess I'm just a faggot in denial according to you. And according to breeders I'm just confused.
>>
>>7533285
No, society is more open to promiscuity, so more young people feel free to explore that side of themselves by fucking everything that moves. This doesn't make them "bisexual", it simply makes them sluts. They may use the bisexual meme as an identity, but it can hardly be described as an identity when almost all of them forget about it by the time they reach 30.
>>
>>7533219
>trying to claim bisexuality so no one can challenge your bullshit argument
Own up to it at the very least, you're trying to use bisexuals as a shield, you're not bisexual, you don't care about bisexuals. Stop playing.
>>
File: dok.gif (2MB, 475x262px) Image search: [Google]
dok.gif
2MB, 475x262px
>>7528369
>talking to a guy who's just talking out of his ass
>challenge him and his opinion
>he gets upset and instead of making a case he just walks away
>calls me immature

I'm not claiming authority or domineering, I just think if you have an opposing view try to sway me to your argument. Walking away is more childish than anything.
>>
>>7528480
i normally cleanse my ass before buttsex
>>
>>7533311
You haven't really explained how I tarnish bisexuals really. You made a claim without an argument. I at least had a "bullshit""" argument.
>>
>>7528202
How are bi people scum they are as much part of this community as we are, it's like calling a half cast man a nigger makes no sense
>>
>>7528231
What's wrong with you anon? i think i know what you mean? i could like you are you trans?
>>
>>7528517
are you a cute girl (male)?
i love the last guardian
>>
>>7536530
I'm a guy
>>
>>7536564
>I'm a guy
oh then we are probably the same
>>
File: 1438850715451.jpg (95KB, 903x714px) Image search: [Google]
1438850715451.jpg
95KB, 903x714px
>tfw 24, hhkv, neet, biscum
How do people meet other people?
>>
>>7533245
>Only 60 gay people
>Only 300 bi people
nice sample size this proves nothing btw
>>
>>7538311
yeah, delusional people will believe any bogus statistics that fits their narrative. Also, this >>7535387
>>
>>7536540
What is the last guardian like desu, thinking about getting it
>>
>Biscum and sluts get out.
But what if we're biscum with no bf or gf...
>>
>>7536540
I'm afraid not, I am quite the hairy nerd
>sorry for the delayed reply

>>7539077
>Ico
>Shadow of the Colossus
>The Last Guardian
Pretty much three of the best/prettiest games there are
>>
>>7535387
Your argument is what makes no fucking sense. Your analogy is false.
>>
>>7529280
It only makes it about 10 times more likely
>>
>>7529280
And yet I've never seen a faggot posting anything like thread related

>>7530673

It is merely a coincidence that it is always biscum posting such threads. It is merely a coincidence that they are the only group in this board I've ever seen trying to justify cheating too.
>>
>>7533107
>i'm neither top of bottom
That makes you versatile.
>>
>>7529435
Age?
>>
>>7535387
>as much a part of this community as we are
Not an argument
>>
>>7539346
I have seen a faggot post things like that
Wow looks like you got btfo, try to not use anecdotal evidence next time bud since it's a huge fallacy
>>
>>7539360
I'm not versatile. I don't want to put my dick in someones anus/vag and act as top, nor do I want being fucked/pegged in my butt. But I like doing other sex stuff.
>>
>>7539446
>muh fallacy
>>
>>7539346
Everyone cheats, but biscum are more likely to, they dont get enough of their partner's gender, they think its ok cause it doesnt count as cheating with other gender.
Also the whole bad rep bis get is cause they tend to drop their gay partner to settle for socially acceptable hetero relationship.
>>
>>7539478
>>7539467
wew lads, you have some personals issues you have to work on
>>
>>7539481
>you have personal issues xDDDD there is no logical reason as to why anyone could possibly dislike bisexuals, you need to see a psychiatrist xDD

Not an argument :^)
>>
>>7539481
>if you dislike biscum you must have personal issues

This is what biscum actually believe
>>
File: 1483483926942.gif (831KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1483483926942.gif
831KB, 200x200px
>>7539486
NOD AN AUGMENT:DDDDD
>>
>>7528675
Id rather be biscum than an autistic fuck
>>
>>7529184
senpai this happens to straight people every single day
>>
>>7529184
>a gay man would never leave me for another man
>>
>>7529184
I'm bisexual and I left my gay boyfriend because he came to me one day and said he could "only be happy in a polyamorous relationship" and that he needed other men to be around. He got the idea from his gay married friend who has like 3 boyfriends who he shares with his husband.

So maybe you should recognize that all people are different and gays really have no business to talk about who is being too promiscuous? Monogamy is my goal in a relationship, and I have argued with many bisexuals about why polyamory is a shitty way to go about your life
>>
I'm going on a date tomorrow anons but i never been with a man before. He says its his first time and hes cute. What do i do? Also i jacked off today, how do i regain my loads of sperm back? I don't want him to have a "thats it" face.
>>
>>7540380
faggots BTFO
>>
>>7540301
Is that you? You look like a chad. How do i know you're not tricking me?
>>
File: IMG_5092.jpg (41KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5092.jpg
41KB, 500x376px
>>7533101
Sure thing pardner
>>
>>7532971
>I'm 21 but still think I'm too emotionally immature to understand this shit.
seriously man people are crazy. i hear about people getting in fights or struggling with dates or going through some emotional hardship, and i'm just listening like "damn people are so real and i don't do have any point of reference for any of this."
>>
>>7540727
cute-dude-holding-cock1.jpg is an odd file name for a picture of yourself
>>
>Meet a boy in first year of uni
>Most charismatic person I've ever met, clever, ripped, handsome, very morally pure
>Has to move back to the US
>Now I a desperately finding as much money as I can to get to the US
>>
File: wojack 56789.jpg (204KB, 900x973px) Image search: [Google]
wojack 56789.jpg
204KB, 900x973px
>>7539220
>I am quite the hairy nerd
same
kill me
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biphobia
>>
>>7543844
>No anon, it's perfectly """"""rational"""" to hate bidegenerates. Just look at the all bogus studies from which I draw wrong conclusions to fit my narrative.
>>
>>7543844
>A 2005 article in The New York Times used the word biphobic when criticizing a study about male bisexuality. The study, which was by Gerulf Rieger, Meredith L. Chivers, and J. Michael Bailey, and took place in 2002, said that a sample of men self-identifying as bisexual did not respond equally to pornographic material involving only men, and to pornography involving only women, but instead showed four times more arousal to one than the other.
>>
>>7546547
That study recruited from a gay mag and was refuted.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/23/health/23bisexual.html
Not sure why wiki says "biphobic" was used in 05 article since I don't see it and that article is favorable to old study.
>>
>>7546581
>""""""""""""""""""""""""refuted""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>7543844
>linking wikipedia unironically
>>
>>7546581
Top fucking kek m8. The only thing they did to ""refute"" it was claim that it is too complicated. They offered no argument against it, they just claimed that human sexuality is too complicated. You do realize that I can ""refute"" anything by saying the exact same thing do you not?
>>
ITT: bi-bashing by delusional and biased gay faggots, that were cheated once by a bi guy, who try to make an """"""argument""""" against bisexuality without disclosing the conflict of interest (ie. their hurt feelings)
>>
Does having cyber sex and once an online boyfriend still make you a virgin?
>>
>>7546588
>>7546599
Did you not read the article and links?
The original stud recruited men from ad in gay mag, they hook them up to genital sensors and show them images and measure physical arousal.
They found that self described bisexuals were 75% only aroused by men and 25% were only aroused by women.
Thus male bisexual were not shown to exist.

The later study repeated this except recruited people who had sexual and romantic experienced with both men and women.
They found they had physical arousal to both men and women.
Thus male bisexual do exist.

If you claim something doesn't exist, in this case men who are physically aroused by both men and women all it takes to refute your claim is to find some. They did.
>>
>>7546633
second this. a-asking for a friend
>>
>>7546636
delusional bi haters don't want to listen to evidence. they will never forgive their ex Chad bf for going behind their back and smashing Stacy's soaking wet pussy - thus projecting it on all bisex people.
>>
>>7546657
I don't understand why though.
It's not like admitting bisexual men exist means you can't still hate them.
I guess they can't stand to "lose".
>>
>>7546670
It took me years to acknowledge my self as a bisex man in part because people like these were constantly telling me that I must be confused, in denial, or just not yet settled on right sexuality. I don't why, there are numerous reasons people have.

I'm predominantly attracted to men, yet still I'm kinda afraid to mention to gay people that because some may drop me as a hot rock because I'm not "pure" enough, I'm not gay enough. Though I already stated my sexuality ITT and somehow they accused me of "tarnishing" bisex.

The primary reason I don't frequent this board is because of the amount of discrimination towards bi-men by gay-men. It's depressing sometimes to see that this still exist.
>>
>>7546633
cybering and online relationships don't count unless you've met irl
>>
>>7546721
Shame, he hasn't been online in 5 and a half years. I think he died.
>>
>>7541383
The profile you jerk!
>>
File: 1434587653386.gif (145KB, 179x178px) Image search: [Google]
1434587653386.gif
145KB, 179x178px
>>7528202
>tfw no chubby bf to play vidya and cuddle with during the cold, winter nights
>>
>>7550683
are you a girl (male) or a guy?
>>
File: 1282507557922.jpg (44KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
1282507557922.jpg
44KB, 650x488px
>when lonely neet thread gets completely ruined by biscum

biscum once again prove to be the worst

LGT when?
>>
>tfw no precum soaked penis
>>
>>7550935
I'm a guy

Why?
>>
>>7551110
Because i'm a chubby guy that likes vidya and cuddling but am only attracted to traps and trans girls
>>
>>7551117
I hate you prison gays.
>>
>>7551129
>I hate you prison gays.
how is that prison gay?
i prefer those to cis girls
>>
>>7550964
>thinly veiled bi-bashing thread
ftfy
>>
>>7550683
I'm skinny fat, does that count ;_;
>>
>>7553519
Maybe...

Where are you from anon?

I'm from California
>>
Did somebody say kissless virgin?
>>
>>7553519
>tfw no skinny fat bf to tease
w/e ill just be a bionic nun instead
>>
I haven't had sex in like 3 years so I basically have no chance because every person I meet is like: "When did you last have sex?" I don't get why people are so obsessed with my previous sexual experience. Fuck dating and normies.
>>
>>7550683
>tfw I'm chubby, like vidya, and gay
>tfw no bf
>>
>>7553602
shit. europe. sorry anon, this affair ended before it even begun. I'll always treasure moments we spent together <3

>>7553689
somebody actually like skinny fats, that's a good thing to hear
>>
>>7553719
>europe

I'll remember too anon

>>7553708
Can I change the no bf situation?
>>
>>7553719
W-where in Europe!? o_o'
>>
>>7553728
Serbia ;_;
>>
>>7553731
Zdravo! I visited Belgrade this summer though! Lovely people! I'm UK, seems we're too far apart but good luck anon.
>>
>>7553761
Zdravo ^_^ and damn it, another short lived adventure on the thread. I'll cherish these memories anon, I wish I could have give you fun last summer ;_; </3
>>
>>7553724
Depends. Where do you live?
>>
>>7553834
Like I said in >>7553602

Cali

You?
>>
File: .cia.png (563KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
.cia.png
563KB, 569x802px
>>7553761
>I'm UK
>>
>>7553844
Fug I live like 15 hours away
>>
>>7553844
Actually 32 hours
Also
> cold winter nights
You live in Cali, how?
>>
>>7554326
Well I meant that it's cold for me here in Cali and a chubby bf for warmth would be nice
>>
Bi here

I'm fat, I'm ugly, and except my family, everyone can forget me in less than a month.
No one to love, and no one to love me.
>>
>>7555097
>>
File: 1481962679386.jpg (33KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481962679386.jpg
33KB, 500x600px
>tfw fall in love with people so easily
>tfw never found someone to love me back
>tfw dream at night of finding a cute guy to cuddle all the time and tell him how amazing and perfect he is
>tfw no bf to give all these love poems I keep writing in my spare time
>tfw no cute guy to love and care for
>tfw I'll never have any of these things
Kill me.
>>
>>7558610
Received it

Thank you Anon for giving me some virtual hope
>>
>>7560168
Can I ask you where you're from anon?
>>
File: ElliotRodger-580.jpg (118KB, 580x376px) Image search: [Google]
ElliotRodger-580.jpg
118KB, 580x376px
>>7528202
>that pic
>>
>>7528304
I feel that it's fair to be angry. A raging and unstoppable erection is the diving rod for life's meaning and purpose. You exist solely from this phenomenon, and owe everything to it. Instincts for breeding are sometimes inelegant, but it is the best system we've got. That's a hard pill to swallow.

My wife and I enjoyed your post, anon. You provide colorful food for thought; I apologize for posting on a thread I don't belong, but I wanted to acknowledge what you have to say.

I hope you find valium and don't die alone. Good luck!
>>
>>7528304
My wife and I enjoyed your post, anon. You provide colorful food for thought; I apologize for posting on a thread I don't belong, but I wanted to acknowledge what you have to say. I feel that it's fair to be angry. Instincts for breeding are sometimes inelegant, but it is the best system we've got. That's a hard pill to swallow.

I hope you find valium and don't die alone. Good luck!
>>
File: 2011-07-20-mam.jpg (16KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
2011-07-20-mam.jpg
16KB, 300x250px
>>7560003
>tfw you thought you found a bf
>tfw he loves you just as much as him
>tfw when you get friendzoned the next day because he's not ready for a relationship
>>
>>7539486
>>7539492
You two get real mad real easy, don't ya?
>>
>>7528304
Bi scum here. I've never cheated ever and I prefer monogamy. I've had lots of periods of celebacy in my life. It's been 6 or 7 months since I've had sex
>>
>>7546689
It's funny because I've only felt biphobia from women IRL, not gay men IRL. Online however......
>>
>>7528202
I need a big strong man, not a weak numale as most gays are
Can Trump usher in a new age of masc tops?
>>
>>7563181
Hah, yeah. I totally forgot for a moment about weird views by women IRL when you say you're bi. Somehow, you're not """""manly"""" enough if you like dicks. Some memes have to die.
>>
>>7528965
I haven't had sex in over 2. Step it up anon.

>tfw deathly afraid of rejection
>>
Shy and ugly, it was game over from day one
Even lifting didnt help
All I can think of is adopting a completely fake, loud persona and just casting such a wide net that someone with no taste likes me, but id rather just stay alone forever
>>
>>7560003
>tfw uggo
>tfw never been in love
>tfw probably won't ever find anyone
>tfw no cute guy to cuddle
can I stand next to you when you pull the trigger?

>>7563025
ow
>>
>no qt link related bf
just kill me now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2jnLMg7E88
>>
File: 1484237958632.jpg (101KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484237958632.jpg
101KB, 600x600px
All these cis scum complaining about their problems
>>
File: 1471617244451.jpg (386KB, 1280x929px) Image search: [Google]
1471617244451.jpg
386KB, 1280x929px
>>7563563
No, instead I'll cuddle the tripfaggotry out of you.
>>
File: otonadchodzimagik.jpg (8KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
otonadchodzimagik.jpg
8KB, 400x343px
>tfw i hit on all the people i meet and am super charming and everyone tells me so but gay anons always ignore me even if i act super normal and still no bffff and only drug addicts like me wtf and also i live in a coutnr with no gays
>>
>>7529909
It's kinda killing me.

Next semester is my last semester and I haven't had any experience with anyone in my adult life. I've been studying too hard and now that I have some free time with an easy semester, I don't have anyone to spend it with. I've been a loner for a while but I'm always jealous of all these people out with their dates.
>>
>tfw no arab bf to gently whisper sweet nothings into my ear
>>
any los angeles fags wanna take my dick?
>>
>tfw your last same-sex encounter was four years ago.

Why must I be so terrible at being gay?
>>
>>7528369
i have a friend just like you, and damn is it hard to be friends with him. But i try to keep the friendship because i know he wants a friend.
>>
>>7528202
>tfw nobody wants a neet bf
If you have a house and autism bux what's wrong with it?
>>
>>7528369
I'm like that. I'm sperg about when someone doesn't know science facts.
>>
>>7566198
turn it into a joke instead of arguing
>>
File: 1408909388507.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1408909388507.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>7563563
>ow

It doesn't help that whenever we still talk, there's always a subtle romantic undertone in the conversation

I just don't know what to do at this point
>>
>>7528675
You've shown me the light, anon. Now I identify as demiromantic pansexual. Respect my pronouns!
Thread posts: 221
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.