[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this board bully AGPs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Card.jpg (173KB, 1280x863px) Image search: [Google]
Card.jpg
173KB, 1280x863px
Why does this board bully AGPs?
>>
>>7521183
Trannies don't like agp's because agp's love their penises and perpetuate the ideas that trans girls are fine with using them
>>
>>7521194
That's just normies being too thick to be considerate to their partner and ask them how they feel about that part of them though. There are also plenty of AGPs who get SRS and some rare non-AGPs who are fine with their dicks.
>>
>>7521205
How can someone be trutrans and like their dick?
>>
>>7521227
The concept of trutransness is a spook. Different people experience dysphoria in different ways. The AGPs who actually transition are generally those who are dysphoric about their body, though as you've noted often not all of it.
>>
>>7521227
I'm trutrans and I accept my dick. I spent to many nights of my childhood wishing for a vagina. I'm over it. I assume if you didn't get these wishes early on and still have them it's because you discovered your gender identity late. And lets be real. The surgery looks shit.
>>
>>7521183
because they haven't read blanchard's research
if they had, they'd understand that:
>a*ps are of equal legitimacy to other trans people
>most of them are agp
>>
>>7521341
Most vaginas I've seen are "gross".

But okay, try to convince me NOT to have a surgery that will make me safer in every real-life situation, and get rid of my genital dysphoria, because it "looks shit". I'm serious, show me what you think is a "good result" and then show me what you think is a "bad result" (so you can't JUST post an axe wound).

Btw, I'm not going to live with my penis, so you wouldn't be convincing me to go non-op, you'd just make me consider suicide a little more. I'm not going to live with a body that is inherently dangerous and makes me feel gross all the time.
>>
>>7521614
I don't think vaginas are gross. I'd give anything if god gave me one. I just think that the chance of surgery turning out shit is too high. I realise there's good results, but I can't bother to expect good results and then being let down. Just the imagination of it turning out bad and then every person being repulsed by it more than they would by a penis is a turn off. Just look at the axe wound meme and how many people wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole. The stigma about ugly neo vaginas is real.

I'm really over it. Maybe one day when I'm desperate enough I'd get surgery, but it is very low on my priorities. There's more important things. And in the meantime I have the advantage, many women would kill for, of being able to pee on disgusting festival and club toilets.
>>
>>7521658
It kinda just sounds like you're afraid of a worst case scenario to be honest. Although I have known women who had "botched" surgeries and I feel for them, so maybe you have a point.

>And in the meantime I have the advantage, many women would kill for, of being able to pee on disgusting festival and club toilets.

You mean you stand up to pee? What? I get that you're only referring to those specific, really gross toilets, but that's still kinda weird.
>>
>>7521682
Maybe. I just don't think I'd get a good result if god didn't bother to make me female in the first place.

I stand when I have to. Like any person would. If I can sit I sit. It's way more comfortable.
>>
>>7521691
>crippling pessimism
>blaming god for your problems

Well I have to say you're sounding less AGP by the minute. Maybe it really is okay to stand up if it's a REALLY gross toilet and nobody is around to hear it...
>>
>>7521790
I actually always expect the least. Maybe because I've been let down a lot in my life.

But that is actually really good for me, because things always turn out better than expected. For example I think I have really good karma. Things always work out for me in my way. But that might only be because I went in with the lowest expectations. I think that is healthy. I'm really happy this way.

I actually don't believe in god, but you gotta call the big enigma of randomness something.
>>
>>7521614
Not that person but plenty of people had SRS and loved the result. Don't let another person's doubts convince you to not do what makes you happy.
>>
>>7521997
Tbh people are happy with anything. I know ppl that had srs and are happy. I wouldn't be
>>
>>7521194
That's not true. I'm AGP af and I have no intention of using my penis for sexual reasons.
>>
>>7521183
Because PCI-E is clearly superior compared to AGP
>>
>>7522119
</thread>
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.