[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you flirt with girls, as a girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nov319BKOz1u4ngo7o2_1280.jpg (145KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nov319BKOz1u4ngo7o2_1280.jpg
145KB, 640x640px
I heard from a mutual friend that this girl thinks I'm cute.(I'm a girl) I have her snap and we've been talking the last few days but she's really shy. I also found her tumblr (thru instagram) and she reblogs text posts about wanting a gf and loving girls ect.

I wouldn't call myself shy but I don't know how to talk to someone who is, and also I've never dated a girl before and only 1 guy a long time ago.

So I already know that she wants a gf, and thinks I'm cute but how do you even get from talking casually (we've talked about video games and makeup and school mostly) to like flirting or dating. I think it's even harder with girls since theyre usually so nice to each other anyways.
>>
Just ask her out on a date. That should make your intentions clear.

I find myself often scared to make a move/show my intentions, not only because I'm scared of rejection, but because if I legitimately have feelings for somebody I build up this "parallel reality" fantasy in my head of us being together; if I ask her out at this point and she rejects, then this fantasy world I feed on bursts. So the longer I wait the more this fantasy develops and the more I put on at stake. My advice is to make your intentions clear as early on as possible or the pressure will fucking build up and kill you from the inside.

Cishet guy btw
>>
>>7521085
Literally just message her right now and say: "hey I'd really like to get to know you better, let me take you out on a date"

No games no emoticons no wishy washy communication just BAM. Ask her out
>>
>>7521092
Also make sure to do the planning. The date is your idea afterall, and it shows that you put a lot of consideration into asking her out if you can suggest a restaurant or activity. Ice skating dates are pretty romantic this time of year
>>
It sounds like you've got a slam dunk in the making here. Ask her out!!

I'm really jealous, y'all sound super cute
>>
>>7521092

It's almost as if most problems in dating can be solved with the phrase "use your words"
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.