[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find a low-maintenance gf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1477547732559.gif (312KB, 450x409px) Image search: [Google]
1477547732559.gif
312KB, 450x409px
Every time I meet a cute potential girlfriend she turns to be clingy af and/or a drama queen

what do, legbutts?
>>
What would a low maintenance gf entail? I would like to become low maintenance
>>
You're asking a stupid question. Hopefully you are not a stupid person. When you get into a relationship with someone, you are dating a flawed person. Some people are clingy, some are drama queens, some people are damaged and will not offer their trust to you.
It's hard. It will never ever be easy. I struggle with it myself. All that I can do is do my best. Nothing more.
>>
>>7519512
1. don't ask stuff like "do you love me?" "do you like it when i do x?" every 5 minutes
2. don't start pointless drama
3. don't get ridiculously jealous over every little thing
4. ???
5. profit
>>
>>7519521
I'm just tired is all. it's happened way too many times and it just sucks. I guess I'm kinda stupid.
>>
>>7519532
I can try real hard to do that. Can I be your gf?
>>
>>7519592
I don't mean to berate you. I'm sure that you're mature and intelligent. But it sounds like you are asking for some miracle cure like the perfect person is going to fall out the sky. You have to deal with people and their imperfections OR you have to let go and move on. It can very irritating, painful and difficult, but isn't that what life is anyway? So I hope that perspective can bring you back to neutrality.
>>
>>7519615
You make a valid point...I'll try to be more open-minded from now on.
>>
>>7519601
I don't think dating anyone who browses this site is a good idea
>>
>>7519491
Think of magnets. You know how north is attracted to south but north and north repel each other? If you're north and you're tired of getting south, try to add some south characteristics to yourself. See what sticks to you.

When you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten.
>>
>>7519690
Well I'm open to it
>>
>>7519690
but where else will any of us ever find love?
>>
>>7519707
Has this really worked for you?
>>
>>7519730
either stop browsing 4chan or don't let it affect your personality/the way you interact with people in any way
it's a lot harder than you think
>>
>>7519753
I think a 4chaner could make a good partner. Don't be a snob
>>
>>7519753
i don't let it influence me in a way i would dislike, i ignore the alt-right bullshit and the negative robot thought spirals
i just think my chances as an autistic neet-due-to-disability trans guy are better on /tttt/ than in the general population and also note that this place has a lot of genuinely interesting and insightful people who are equally cast out, if you look past the oceans of bullshit
>>
>>7519732
Moderately. It has worked in that I get attention from new types of people. But sometimes I take it so far that I'm a totally different person and somebody gets the feels for someone who is not even close to the real me. A relationship where I have to pretend too much is not sustainable. Being 100% myself attracts the same old weirdos. It's all about balance. Neither extreme is healthy. Does that make sense?
>>
>>7520378
>>7519732
To clarify, I mean somebody feels attracted to my facade, which, if the facade is too different from everyday me, is going to crumble eventually.
>>
>>7520389
That's what all my past relationships have been based off of. It sucks once I realize I have to keep the act up or risk getting dumped because I'm really a cynical asshole.
>>
>>7519778
I would date you. You actually seem nice c:
>>
>>7520378
yeah, I get what you mean. I hadn't given it too much thought before this. thanks
>>
>>7519532
>>7519491

you mean don't be a narcissistic, ignorant child? it sounds like you want healthy emotionally developed partners.

you need to date educated, thoughtful, and compassionate people. the opposite of alt-right red pill types.
>>
File: IMG_20160310_211738818.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160310_211738818.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
>>7520518
t-thanks. wanna play n64 with me?
>>7520378
>>7520389
I just assume people do this to be honest. Either you'll grow to hate them or love them when they start to show you more of themselves
>>
File: IMG_2733.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2733.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>>7519690
Meh... maybe.
>>
>>7519491
Just bone a skeleton.
>>
>>7520389
You are who you try to be!
>>
>>7522316
that barely makes any sense
>>
>>7522168
That's part of being a healthy human. We are not obligated to expose every facet of our humanity to everybody who asks to see it. Only folks who earn that shit get to see it (to varying degrees). There will always be some manipulation and mask-wearing, because humans are both competitive and social. It's a bunch of jostling and game playing to meet our retarded-yet-unavoidable needs.
>>
>>7524218
Fake it till you make it
>>
That's how most women are, enjoy being gay. This is why most lesbians are obsessive and move in together after like two dates the abuse each other.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.