[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we get a thread about relationship troubles?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: 1482875105471.jpg (180KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482875105471.jpg
180KB, 800x800px
Can we get a thread about relationship troubles?
>>
Is this gonna be a thread where catty sluts complain about humans doing human things or one where we genuinely discuss relationship problems?
>>
>>7519403
A little of both? I've noticed that I come on too strong and often imagine a lot of things I mistakenly interpret as someone being interested in me. Had a conversation with an old university friend last night and I was convinced he did like me but I was very wrong.

I feel like most people will lead me on if I keep acting like that and I want to learn how to stop and be more happy with myself. I mean I've had trouble breaking up with people I hate, I can't imagine how awkward I make things for people that feel nothing towards me.
>>
I'm a closet ftm senior in high school and have a new gf that goes to another school. She doesn't tend to gender me much which I like, but still calls me pretty and gorgeous which kinda gives me dysphoria though it shouldn't. I'm scared to come out to her. Should I wait?
>>
>>7519457
Would it cause you trouble if family or friends found out? Do you look male?
>>
To make a long story short, I was/am dating a qt trap.

There were some issues anddd eventually those issues and mental health problems on both our ends caused us to argue a lot over and over.

He texted me and said he's not going to contact me and attempt to fix his mental health problems so he can become the person I deserve. For me, I want to do the same, but I'm not really sure how. I really love him, more than anything in the world. He's literally what I dreamed of and more. Even now, I still definitely love him. I was mad at him, but after calming down over a few days, I realize that I just can't be mad at him for too long, and getting mad at him makes me pissed off in it of itself.

I want to make this work, so in the meantime while he is sorting out his mental issues, I need to work on my insecurities, as well as apparently I have a very controlling and dependent nature. While on his end, he gets more paranoid the closer I get.

Another issue I had was I wanted to tell my family about who I was seeing for almost the past two years, and he kept refusing. I'm not ashamed in any way, but he was and it caused a lot of strain on me constantly lying to my parents. On top of that, my mom is leaving my dad in a few months which I only just heard about recently, so that's adding to my stress as well.

tl;dr - how to lower stress, codependency, and fix a relationship?
>>
>>7519679
It sounds like you two love each other a lot. I get very paranoid as well. My advice is really tell him how you feel for that at least. It would help calm me down if someone told me I'm what they dreamed of and that they love me.
>>
>>7519870
I've already done that, multiple times actually. I'm sure he knows that 100%.

The thought of losing him is worse than the thought of losing me.

But yeah, I've told him it so many times now that perhaps he is numb to it?
>>
File: sad chet.jpg (63KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
sad chet.jpg
63KB, 500x484px
>>7519333
>Can we get a thread about relationship troubles?

I never had one.
That's a trouble.
>>
>>7519874
That could also be a problem. I do drown it out after a while if I hear it to much, its good if its special, but not too long inbetween or I lose hope.

Can you meet him or contact him still after he said he was gonna stop and fix health problems? If I did that and the person chased me down I'd melt. But it sounds like you're still talking so maybe try hanging out
>>
>>7519882
Nooo, I mean I'm not sure if I'm blocked or just being ignored, but I sent a few things. I think it might be better to just give him some time, but I hate sitting here and having things be so sour between us.

At the very least if we're doing something like this, I wanted it to be more peaceful and optimistic on both ends. I think he'll just get mad if I chase him, I've done it before multiple times as well.
>>
>>7519900
Well, I'm actually ignoring someone right now. It's different because I know they don't like me but I'm dieing to hear from them. Sounds different for you though yeah. You two sound cute, give it time it might work out.
>>
I've been with my current girlfriend (I'm a ftm/really butch lesbian, unsure of which atm) for almost a year now. Things have gone frustratingly slowly, but I'm an autist happy to take anything I can get. This is my first meatspace relationship -- she considers me her first "adult" relationship (after having dated losers in high school), which is fucking laughable to me, but she seems serious about it. So idk. Probably because I was in college and had a car.

We only have okay chemistry. I'd been too fucking anxious for the first 8 months of our relationship to step up and take it elsewhere.

Once I did (thanks psych meds), she started pulling away from kisses and leaving me blue-balled. I told her I was sexually frustrated, and got depressed, thinking she didn't actually care about me and thought I was ugly.

Turns out she's afraid of sexual because her scumbag dad molested her.

I don't really know what to do. We agreed to work it out, but I don't want to pressure her into anything. But at the same time I have sexual needs which aren't being fulfilled. I want to get laid, dammit. But I don't want to leave her for something out of her control.

I really don't know.
>>
>>7519936
I really hope so, we've been trying again and again and something always messes it up. This time he just got really angry at me over some stuff that really shouldn't have caused it to come to this level.

Something is wrong, I know there's love there but it won't work. Why won't it work? It's so damn frustrating. Since we first met until now, I've seen him grow a lot and it made me really happy. Like he's become an even more amazing person than the first time we met.

I think the issue is that maybe I haven't changed myself enough? Things that I do perhaps deep down are signs of me trying to control him?

My issue is that there's tons of "me" out there, people who are probably better in every which way. That was partly what caused my insecurity. He's fucking amazing, and I'm always afraid that someone is going to snatch him. I felt like I wasn't good enough for him a lot of the time. Recently that kinda died down, that feeling, but after the constant back and forth he's pretty worn down.

I can't stand the idea of dating my absolute ideal and then losing them and having to settle for someone else. It wouldn't be fair to the other person at all first of all, and second of all, I don't think I will ever forget about him.
>>
>>7519939
>she started pulling away from kisses
That is just the worst feeling in the world when that starts to happen. The person I'm thinking of also confessed an abusive relationship to me.

It's a hard one for sure. You certainly can't force them without risk of hurting them and you won't go anywhere without a bit of pressure. I typically just take care of my own sexual frustrations and try and be close and there for them. That can only work for so long though.
>>
I'm ftm with an older cis bf. I was a kissless virgin but he kissed me and we cuddled a bit. We didn't do it though. After a while I realized that I don't really wanna lose my virginity to him and he doesn't contact me that much anyways other than to send me some facebook meme. Should I stop contacting him or..?
>>
>>7519972
Don't worry about it so much. If it can't work out or if they do find someone else than that's just how it is. Gotta learn to like yourself!
>>
>>7520026
I do like myself... It's just that I like him more than myself.
>>
>>7519333
Someone please help me take down Ludwig, fuckin ass.
>>
>>7521831
If you can summon an actual specific hunter I'll help. If he gives you trouble the orphan will destroy you though. My PSN is dieabetus. Profile pic is a frog with a jet pack.
>>
File: doll.jpg (49KB, 506x285px) Image search: [Google]
doll.jpg
49KB, 506x285px
>>7521846
I was joking, I just wanted to see a (you)
>>
File: PS_Messages_20161224_002157.jpg (449KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PS_Messages_20161224_002157.jpg
449KB, 1920x1080px
>>7521874
Dammit. I was hoping I'd make a scrub Bloodborne player friend. Ludwig is like the easiest.
>>
>>7521874
Also omg the chromatic aberration on that pic
>>
Anyone have advice on how to deal with a partner wanting to pursue others and have an open relationship?

Save me the
>polyamory is just being a slut lolololol

My feelings for him outweigh anything. And he opened up the option to me as well. It's also an LDR currently and he made this clear to me from the get go.

I just want advice on how to emotionally handle the fact that while he currently doesn't have Sex with others, he makes it overtly clear that he would if he found someone he was into or had feelings for.

Other Infos might include him being a fitness coach, meaning he meets quite a lot of people that are a lot more attractive than me (although he seemingly doesn't mind physical attractiveness) and that he would definitely tell me if he would start something with someone else. He has no qualms about being open about his feelings towards other people.
>>
>>7521884
I am a scrub tho
>>
you folks should stop playing video games and get out there and live your life! (saying this politely)

God is real
>>
polyamory is just being a slut lolololol
>>
>>7521908
Well add me if you wanna talk later or something
>>
>>7521923
ight
>>
>>7521935
I have ds3
Add me too...
>>
>>7521831
Oh if you want to fight him I finished the DLC a few months ago and i itch for some BB action again
I'll send you my psn if you want
>>
>>7521884
If you want a bloodborne friend i'm up for it, we could go around some chalices cause my chars are all done with main story\dlc
>>
>>7522226
sure add me, I'm on the wintertomb chalices right now. I wanna kill queen yharnam, I'm right at the end of the game I killed gherman. I'll be out most of today though.
>>7521846
PSN is here
>>
>>7522243
Nice, I am doing the cursed amygdala and then yharnam, so we could do that together. I'll add you
>>
>>7521900
If you mind it tell them no. If not go for it.

I'd not go for it personally.
>>
>>7519978
Yeah, it hurts.

I'm into bdsm, though, so it's kind of hard to do that alone. Thankfully she is, too, but.... idk.

I should check up on her.
>>
>>7524563
Shit I can even relate to that too. Hope it goes well
>>
>>7524828
Hasn't answered yet. Probably she's busy.

I'd probably cum in my pants if she'd just tie me up and tease me a little, but I don't think it'll happen. I'm cry.
>>
>>7525000
Desperately wanna do something like that to a girl I know but there's no place to do it atm.
>mfw can't stop imaging grabbing her hair and pulling her head back to kiss her
I should have worked hard earlier in life so I had a house by now
>>
>>7525060
Yeah, not having an exclusive place to do that kind of shit is a problem.

I'm so desperate I'm considering going to a munch or something.
>>
>>7525221
eh I've know people to go to them, thought about it once myself when I was very lonely, but I'm not THAT big into bdsm. I just like basic stuff and biting you know?

I'm at a loss of where to go now to be honest. I've never learned how to get over someone. I guess I just gotta wait till I fall in love again. Was a good 5 years or so before my last two big crushes popped up.
>>
>>7525274
Personally I'm pretty into it. A lot of that D/s stuff that's really silly until you're in the bedroom, and sometimes even then. Gives me the vapours.

But no, breakups suck. Not much you can do except talk about it, realize it was because you were incompatible (rather than you doing anything wrong), and move on. Sounds like they left you, instead of you leaving them, but I'm not sure.

Want to talk about it more?
>>
File: 1469555604040.gif (996KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1469555604040.gif
996KB, 500x300px
>>7519881
This.
>>
>>7525304
I did some d/s stuff with a girl once, it was super cringy I thought, but I guess I kept going to show off/make her feel good. More so just an example of a lame excuse for a person though.

>But no, breakups suck.
Fuck (._. ) no we were not even going out I just got really infatuated. Shit did I say we were? I hope I didn't

>Want to talk about it more?
Sure, I don't even know what to say though. I just dropped a bunch of money on some shitty romance mangas to try and take my minds off of stuff and sink away.
>>
>>7525366
Ah. No, I just assumed.

I'm envious. I wouldn't care if it's cringe if it gets me off.

Did she reject you?
>>
>>7525543
eh, I'm really picky about people doing stuff to me at least. I've never actually gotten off with someone
>Did she reject you?
Yeah. Her reason was shes moving away which is totally 100% valid.

The part I'm hung up on about that is I think she was in a "relationship" with someone just months before I met her. So I feel kinda o-okay about it. I've given up and am just telling myself she already moved regardless of how many more months it will be till that happens. She wouldn't talk to me much and just go on her phone when we did hang out so that helps me move on a bit at least knowing she didn't even want to have conversations.
>>
>>7522243
hi Samantha I just wanted to stop by and say I think youre a really nice + cute person.

ok bye!
>>
File: 1480568007207.jpg (75KB, 500x603px) Image search: [Google]
1480568007207.jpg
75KB, 500x603px
>>7525670
t-thanks
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.