[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To the cis lesbians here, how do you feel about transbians in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

File: 45354.png (2MB, 1122x1396px)
45354.png
2MB, 1122x1396px
To the cis lesbians here, how do you feel about transbians in lesbian spaces, and in women's spaces in general?
>>
I literally don't give a fuck. Not all trannys are painted with the same brush. I have talked to some transgender women that are well adjusted, have good voices, and pass well. No problem there.

But if you look like a literal man and you want me to fuck me with your penis, uh no dude. I like girls not boys.
>>
>>7519125
>Someone posts a troll thread in order to bait people into flaming

>>7519143
>First response is nice and reasonable

what is going on
>>
>>7519157
first post is a transbian talking over women like the prototypical male. you can't see it or you just choose not to...?
>>
Don't care since trannies will always look like men in some way. There will always be something off. Even when they start looking like real women they'll either have a makeshift pussy or a dick so...
>>
>>7519125
Get the fuck out.
>hurr durr how do you feel about men in women's and lesbian spaces
fuck off tranny
>>
>>7519125
Caraposter.

>>7519143
This is probably a real lesbian, but it might be a trans woman trying to spread positivity.

>>7519157
Bewildered "straight" guy.

>>7519168
Cara again, or another tranny false-flagging.

>>7519215
>>7519223
Fag or "straight" guy role-playing as a lesbian.
>>
>>7519235
Ditto,

It's a Cara thread.

Report all the shit and let mod sort them out. We don't need his rot all over the board.
>>
>>7519143

Transbian posing as a woman detected.

Real women don't hangout on 4chan, they hangout on tumbler and use special snowflake pronouns.
>>
i try not to be negative to other queer women, and some trans girls are cool but it makes me really uncomfortable when they identify as a lesbian.
to me, a lesbian is a female attracted female and if someone has a dick and are socialized as a male they don't really have access to that label.
>>
>>7519125
Genuinely would prefer that you all fell down dead rather than having a single one of you invade lesbian spaces.
>>
>>7519685
This. I feel the same as well.
>>
>>7519685
>>7519691
>>7522025
It's dumb that Cara can actually make me feel depressed by opening up a dialogue for these people who probably aren't even really lesbians.
>>
I'm a straight transwoman and even I find transbians creepy.
I can totally understand why cis lesbians wouldn't want them in their spaces either.

I don't know if there's actually any real cis lesbians here to confirm / deny this, but I'm pretty sure they also find straight transwomen are more normal and less fucked up / perverted than "transbians".
>>
>>7519125
Who's the girl in pic related? I see her posted a lot but idk who she is and which anime she's from cause I'm stupid

Someone explain pls
>>
>>7522057

stop trolling son
>>
I'm sorry but why is transbians even a thing like my gf is trans. She's my gf. Regardless if shes pre-op, she is my girlfriend 110% and I don't see her any different the fact she was born male. Stop giving trans their own thing, if you're trans you are the opposite gender you're born in, not some super gender or whatever. ugh
>>
>>7519143
What if I look like a disastrous mess and just want you to hold me and make me feel better lol. Like the viability of looking good is there, but it's underneath layer of self destructive behavior and personal maintenance neglect.

Tbh I'm getting fucking sick of men, all they want to do is defile my butthole when it comes down to it. And I never used my penis nor intend to, plus I can't due to phimosis. I wonder with all these conditions if I qualify as a creepy transbian, or just a sad transbian mess.
>>
File: bifurious.jpg (106KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
bifurious.jpg
106KB, 1680x1050px
>>7522057
That's a trap, Felix from Re:Zero, a shitty anime where this dude goes back in time every time he dies, like he's in a video game or some shit, and then he cucks the best girl on the show for some literally who.

>>7522050
Okay I'll bite, what are lesbian spaces even? Like what would qualify as one?

A lesbian bar? Not many of those left.

A lesbian support group? Maybe, but most support groups are just "LGBTQ".

Cislesgen? Lol.

I'm going to be honest, I've never encountered this problem with cis lesbians IRL. They mostly seem to be sympathetic and much nicer than trans women about this. I know that TERFs technically exist and are political lesbians, but I've never met one IRL, oddly the only person I've ever met with TERF ideology was a guy, and he got ostracized by his own friends and his own cis girlfriend for it (because they saw it for the misogyny that it is).

So why does this "problem" seem to only exist over the Internet? Yes some transbians come off as creepy, but they're hons and they would be creepy even if they were straight. I'm saying this as someone who generally does not date other trans women because I'm not usually attracted to them, but this meme has gotten so out of hand that even I can't ignore it anymore.

This isn't a thing. All the cis lesbians I've met, do not care.
>>
DO NOT GET BAITED
STOP
ABORT
>>
>>7522096
It's probably just a /lgbt/ meme.
Y'know how everybody here hates trannies it's gay men perpatuating the idea that cis lesbians hate transbians. On the internet people want exclusive clubs. In real life people actually don't care.
>>
>>7522125
In real life people think you're a deranged cross dressing pervert and more than likely think you're also a rapist. Note back to a time not too long ago where most of the people that transitioned were the ones castrated for sex crimes.

Now think of everyone over the age of 30 with no real LGBTQ knowledge, they think you're that person. TBHQ just kill yourself already, otherwise they pretty much just think you're transitioning to sneak into female spaces like bathrooms and change rooms.

You as a transwoman are basically hated by everyone, and if you don't pass 150% and are petty you're basically better off to just repress or KYS, because your life will be a living hell. This isn't even a joke.

>>Take this warning seriously plz.
>>
File: Agp.jpg (81KB, 768x384px) Image search: [Google]
Agp.jpg
81KB, 768x384px
>>7522151
Nah. Ppl love me
>>
>>7522151
That's why Hillary won the popular vote :^)
Fuck off shitposter.
>>
File: 489346.png (74KB, 620x430px) Image search: [Google]
489346.png
74KB, 620x430px
>>7522151
What did I say about gay men hating trannies?
>>
File: 1483386010844.jpg (38KB, 399x312px) Image search: [Google]
1483386010844.jpg
38KB, 399x312px
I don't care, but that's because I don't care if males use women spaces too.

Don't bother me though, I will kill any tranny that tries to speak to me. The day of the rope can't come soon enough.
>>
>>7522076
Than you're a bisexual, not a real lesbian.
>>
>>7519685
I'm a transwoman who's attracted to women and I'm still not comfortable with identifying as a lesbian. It makes me feel weird whenever my gf calls me a lesbian or says we have a lesbian relationship and I'm really just not sure what to think about it.
>>
>>7522928
Why?

I sense closet biscum
>>
>>7522942
No, purely attracted to women. I just don't think I'm really a woman. Like my girlfriend, she's a real woman, and she's attracted to me because I look like a woman, I think it's fine for her to call herself a lesbian. But me, I'm not an actual real woman. I'm not quite a man either. I'm some weird artificially induced intersex type of thing when I look at it objectively, so I don't feel right calling myself a lesbian, a woman attracted to other women.
>>
>>7522958
Gotta tell you, I have never ever heard this intersex "greyzone" shit before and I honestly feel like it invalidates actual intersex people and the genders of trans people at the same time. But whatever floats your boat.
>>
>>7522988
Well I'm not actually intersexed, I don't genuinely feel like I am, I was just trying to use it to explain what I mean about just feeling like something in between.
>invalidates... the genders of trans people
So? Trans people's genders, or having their genders validated is literally only based off social niceties and passing. Transition didn't make me a woman, it just made me not a man. Transition can never actually make you the other sex, just make you not your birth sex and an alright imitation of the other if you're lucky. I know that probably sounds harsh or transphobic, but I'm not going to pretend to be something I'm not.
>>
>>7522088
desu I (mtf) understand where you're coming from, esp about guys being terrible

queer cis women have my undying respect and have been the biggest inspirations in my life. I'm definitely physically more interested in some penis but emotionally? Intellectually? The strength and insight I've seen in queer women is hot af.

qf experiences involving my penis and cis females have a lot of negative emotions associated with them. I only had piv because I felt obligated to.
>>
I'm a cis girl, except I'm straight. I don't really mind trans women in women's spaces, desu. But I do understand why other cis women wouldn't be as welcoming/accepting of trans women in women's spaces, since trans women grew up living life as male, were socialized as a male, had male experiences, look like a male, etc etc. But I'm not gonna full on be like "get the FUCK out" whenever there's a trans woman in a women's only space.
>>
You won't get a real answers because there are no real women on 4chan.

Its just transbians trolling transbians here.
>>
>>7523200
>living life
Hardly :/

>socialized as male
Not really

>had male experiences
Maybe, but they didnt experience them the same

>look like a male
Uhh
>>
>>7522069
Get fucked with a sharpened dildo

>>7522096
Thanks anon I especially appreciate how much effort you put in to the explanation besides just naming the character
>>
>>7522096
>>7522125
A good portion of it is probably gay and straight guys and salty trannies pretending in order to bait.
I mean people like freddie have even admitted they were shitposting in lesgen to stoke the tranny witchhunt.
>>
>>7522151
So chemically castrated sex offenders would become trannies back in the day? This is way less common than you think it is, I've never heard old boomers mention this fact. Sillyolme doesn't say a word about it, and you know she'd be all over that if it we're true.

There are sex offenders with crossdressing as a paraphilia, or sex offenders who transition in prison. But the vast majority of AGP trans in the past were not registered sex offenders. Although Sillyolme did post a study that AGPs are quite likely to have other paraphilas. So there is a nugget of truth to this transvestite/transexual=pervert meme.
>>
The trans women I've met offline are usually super chill, one of my best friends is a trans girl.

They're girls to me so I don't really care if they're in our spaces. They belong imo, people are so dramatic. Who cares really
>>
All paraphilias except for pedophilia and zoophilia are memes. Don't buy into (((social control))), kids.
>>
>>7519125
I dont think they should not have the right to be in women space if they identify as such. However I dont know if that s a meme, but mtf with a penis that they chosed to keep sounds like a joke and doesnt count as female to me...
Yet, Im cis dyke leaning bislut and to me being mtf transbian is a turn off, even if the hottest girl on earth was hitting on me was a transbian something would feel off sexually. Though I respect what trannys go through and I would definitely be friend with any.
>>
>>7528151
That's fair. What do you think about non-ops just being unhappy with surgery results and/or thinking why bother get a fake vag if it doesn't translate to pregnancy and child birth?
>>
>>7528161
I understand the thought but I feel like a vagina is an essential of a woman and a penis invalidates it.
Also my own vagina doesnt really relate to pregnancy/child birth either tbqh
>>
>>7528192
Totally logical. I'm a mtf and I am not going to get SRS until they can give me ovaries. Gonna save my tissue till then do I can get a more advanced surgery later.

That being said I'm straight and only like men. I can't imagine the thought of using my penis, eww... Lol
>>
>>7528192
Definitely. I personally could and can forget child birth. But I'm concerned that neovags don't look real. At the same time a lot of men love shemales and I like to cater to men
>>
>>7528151
So you wouldn't date a trans woman even if she were "the hottest woman on Earth" and had a vagina? So I'm assuming it's because of the male socialization factor? But then why are you okay with them being let into women's spaces?

I get that you're probably a troll, but on the off-chance you're not.
>>
>Use womens restroom
>See a little girl
>Smiles back

._.
>>
>>7528224
Why wouldn't this happen?
>>
>>7528209
Of the -being born male- part, not so much socialization factor
I want to be in a relationship with someone who can relate with being born a female and all the good and bad things that come with it, I always felt like that would be an important part of the relationship (even before acknowledging the existence of trannys)
The struggle of a transwoman wont be the same as a cis woman's, maybe it is harder for mtf but again, its not the same hardship
>>
>>7528239
I can understand you. You're cool
>>
>>7528239
That's pretty much what socialization implies.

I'm sorry but I probably couldn't be friends with you. I think I need to lay down now.
>>
>>7528269
Ok then my bad, that is what I meant to say
Im a bit confused because I keep hearing things about the seperation between body stuff and social stuff, I meant it in the way of "what you can and cannot do with the physical matter you were given by nature"; I felt like socialization was more about how you acted or were perceived
>>
>>7523057
Kk, I'll stay away from women then. I don't want to feel obligated to do anything with my penis. Maybe guys aren't so bad.
>>
>>7528299
Wait, so you meant like periods and stuff? You talked about "struggles", so I assumed you were talking about men being shitty and all the ways that being a girl can be scary af sometimes, since I deal with that shit on the regular it kinda felt like you were invalidating my experiences sorry.
>>
>unironically using the word cis

God you mentally ill faggots are worse than I thought.
>>
>>7528485
Yeah, like body related stuff, but I guess both kind of link at some points (thats why I said something would be off -sexually- in the first post) like women have to deal with the body they havent chosen and how it works/society says it should work or look like, while transwomen have to go through the dysphoria and transition stuff.
I dont doubt it, what trannys go through is worst than any lgbt letters (Im not being ironical)
>>
>>7523200
So if your partner enforces your children to repress their feelings and live straight cis lives would you willingly comply?
>>
>>7528234
Just a tfw moment. Women and their feelings
>>
I'm cis les.

There is no such thing as a 'women's space', I wish I could fucking kill evryone who thinks this way
>>
File: hibike_11-01.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hibike_11-01.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
>>7528647
Idk if that really counts as a "women are bros" moment since it was just a little kid lol.

But recently I was drunk off my ass someplace and I kind of slid into a booth and curled up, and this girl was like "hey girl are you rollin? you okay? need water, need a ride?" So I gave her my phone and she called an Uber, then she held my hand and walked me back outside and made sure I got in the car. She gave me her number and made sure I texted her when I got home. Before she shut the car door she said "Girls gotta look out for each other" and it really made me think. Like yeah, that's so true.

No homo tho
>>
I don't care. Well, actually, I do, because I won't be a part of any lesbian space or women's space that excludes trans women. I have many reasons for this, but mostly, I just like not being a transphobe and a shitty person.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.