[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /lgbt/, I want to ask something. For the longest time I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

File: 2004375.jpg (108KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2004375.jpg
108KB, 1000x1000px
Hello /lgbt/, I want to ask something. For the longest time I've wanted to be trans but had no idea how to tell them because [spoiler] actual [/spoiler] crippling anxiety. But then, because my mom loves National Geographic so much, I found that she had pic related and stole it. She doesn't know i have it, and I don't think she will.

Should I use pic related as a way to tell my parents that I want to be trans?
>>
>>7518879
>want to be trans
If you want to be trans, you're a transtrender, period.
>>
File: IMG_4357.jpg (96KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4357.jpg
96KB, 1080x1080px
>>7518879
How old are you exactly? If you're beyond 12 and haven't begun to show signs of natural pubertal feminization (if you're MTF) then don't bother and stop lying about being trans.

t. True Trans™ early transitioner
>>
>>7518879
have you actually read that particular national geographic "special" issue?
>>
>>7518902
this
>>
>>7518879
Yes
don't waste any time
if youve known it
it's possible to realize that thats what has been causing you distress
think over it a bit
>>
>>7518902
>>7519090
But I though you can only be considered trans if you actually go through the process to become a transgender.
>>
>>7519249
I think you might actually be trans, but you're just really ignorant about the proper terms and everything. How old are you?

Also it's more typical for young trans girls to express a desire to be a "girl", not to be "trans".
>>
>>7518920
>How old are you exactly?

>>7519290
>How old are you?
I don't care about a ban, as I only used 4chan for this very thread cause I didn't know where else to ask, so I'll just say my age, in which I'm 14. If you know an actual good site for me to go to, please let me know.

>Also it's more typical for young trans girls to express a desire to be a "girl", not to be "trans".
I say trans instead of saying girl because like I said before, I though that's just what to say.
>>
File: 35345.png (2MB, 1500x1794px) Image search: [Google]
35345.png
2MB, 1500x1794px
>>7519502
>14
You're in the late, late stages of male puberty so you might now be salvageable/doctors may not allow you to go on estrogen at this point.

Maybe introduce the article at the beginning of the week and have your mom read it to lead up to introducing your feelings at the end of the week.
>>
>>7519520
*might not be

*introduce the article to her
>>
>>7519502
If you think she'll be accepting go for it.
You're in a pretty good spot for transitioning being so young, but doctors might only give you puberty blockers until you're older.
>>
Also >>7519520 is just trolling, you'll be just fine. 14 is very young for transitioning.
>>
>>7519520
Oh, ok! Do I have to wait until my puberty is over until I can take estrogen or is it to late for me and I'll never be able to.

>Maybe introduce the article at the beginning of the week and have your mom read it to lead up to introducing your feelings at the end of the week.
I like this idea, and I think I'll go with it. Also, in the National Geographic issue, they advertise a premier event called "Gender Revolution: A Journey with Katie Couric". If I can, I'll try to watch it with my mom and maybe my dad as well so they can better understand my whole ordeal.
>>
>>7519565
Im 87% Sure my mom will be accepting because I made a joke and said "homo" instead of "hobo" and then after I told her what i ment to say was hobo, she said that she would still love me even if I was gay with a pretty genuine.

>>7519581
Also, thanks for telling me that what they said wasn't true, because I was kinda stressing about that.
>>
>>7519604
You have to wait until puberty is over, yes. But being trans is just a mental disorder, but it can be cured. All you need to do is focus on masculine activities. It'll fade away eventually, and you'll get to live a happy life.

Another option is to inject yourself with testosterone, assuming your condition stems from low T.

Don't mutilate your god/nature-given body. Don't be a degenerate. Be the man you were meant to be. Trust me, you'll be so much happier in the long run.
>>
>>7519604
The earlier you transition the better it is.
You might get better advice at reddit on one of the trans subreddits, not sure what their age limits are, but there's less trolls.

If you can get your parents assistance they can at least potentially get you to see a therapist and get started on transitioning. But if they're not accepting it's obviously not going to be easy. There are usually lgbt support organizations in every major city that you could seek out for support though.
You may not get estrogen until you're older but they will at least put you antiandrogens to slow puberty down so you don't overly masculinize.
>>
>>7519502
I wish gender issues were on the radar when I was 14 - this sounds like a solid opportunity to come out as questioning. Tell them if you know they won't leave you homeless or put you in conversion therapy (which it doesn't sound like).

>>7519520
>>7519634
Ignore these.
>>
File: aww jeez, irl rick.png (158KB, 417x405px) Image search: [Google]
aww jeez, irl rick.png
158KB, 417x405px
>>7519634
>All you need to do is focus on masculine activities.
But I don't like anything masculine. Like, at all... unless Kamen Rider stuff counts.

>>7519660
I'll try asking reddit at some point for more/extra information if I need it. Thank you for the suggestion.
>>
>>7519693
>But I don't like anything masculine
See, that's the problem right there, my man. Your lack of interest in male activities is misleading you. Why not join a sports team, or even join the army once you're old enough?
>>
>>7519708
That said, it's possible to have feminine interests without having to transition. There's no shame in it if that's the case. Your brain is still developing, and you're still trying to find a clear image of yourself. But embracing the male identity will help that so much.
>>
>>7519665
>Ignore these.
Right, just because you disagree doesn't mean you're any more correct. No point in making this an echo chamber.
>>
>>7519708
That's just retarded even without considering the trans stuff. Not every guy is into sports even if they are masculine. Plus joining the army is retarded unless you genuinely want that career path, joining it to "man up" is psychologically unhealthy even if you're not trans.
>>
>>7519708
>Why not join a sports team, or even join the army once you're old enough?
See, that's the problem right there, my man. I'm just not into any of that stuff. Trust me, I've sat through some football and basketball games with my dad, and they just seem boring to me. I've been in little league stuff before to try it out, but again, it bored me.
>>
>>7519738
This (albeit not the part about being naturally inclined to cucked masc ideals).

OP have you experienced any naturally feminization/do you have any feminine phsical attributes? Those would be indicators of your trans being legitimate.
>>
File: brows.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
brows.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
>>7519249
>>7518879
Are you retarded or just a Breitbart editor?
>>
Man up you little faggot, that's what you need to do.

Join a football team, let your father take you fishing, get a gf and forgot about ever "becoming a transgender" you flaming fairy.
>>
>>7519754
Either way, it sounds like you're just an AGP and /or a transtrender, not trutrans. In other words, a man.
>>
>>7519754
You could just ask your parents to talk with a therapist or psychologist about it.
You don't have to immediately come out as trans. Maybe just tell your parents you've been having a lot of thoughts about it and would like to speak to a doctor about it.

But you're going to the shit trolled out of you on here though.
>>
>>7519820
That sounds like a good idea. Maybe talking to a therapist/doctor will make me less stressed out about the whole situation.
>>
>>7519833
Yeah. Be sure to ask for testosterone injections.
>>
>>7519754
You are a fetishist and not actually trans. Rejoice.
>>
>>7519837
Ill remember to note that down somewhere.

>>7519839
literally why

>>7519761
feminine phsical attributes? I mean, I don't have alot of body hair, I guess...
>>
File: 435345345.jpg (89KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
435345345.jpg
89KB, 1080x1080px
>>7519871
Trutrans women have bodies that naturally produce estrogen at the onset of puberty. I'm medically trutrans (albeit male presenting), pic related is me and I've never taken HRT.
>>
>>7519886
oh, if that's the case, than I'm not sure. I mean, is being skinny good?
>>
>>7519871
>Ill remember to note that down somewhere.
That person is just trolling..... Testosterone injections are steroids, like the kind athletes use illegally to gain muscle

Seriously, all these people are just trolling you...
>>
>>7519925
at least I'm learning in the process, right?
>>
>>7519945
As long as you learn that you're a fetishist male and not actually trans, then you've gotten something positive out of this thread.
>>
File: CARLOS.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
CARLOS.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>7519950
I didn't learn that during the duration of this thread, so I guess I got something negative out of this thread.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.