[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay TV Dramas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: maxresdefault.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
Anyone knows a good TV show with main gay character and with happy ending? I've watched Skam and the first season was just... asnodajsdhiuwheuihqiuehwiuqnuina

I NEED MOAR
>>
File: pnaQ886HdiWIxolob9Oa4GS8pDb[1].jpg (386KB, 1070x1500px) Image search: [Google]
pnaQ886HdiWIxolob9Oa4GS8pDb[1].jpg
386KB, 1070x1500px
Pretty sparse, so you'll get movies too.
>>
Absolutely loved this one.
>>
>>7517944

Not the main character, but the tv show on Netflix called Rita has a major gay character who has a pretty good storyline
>>
File: Show+me+Love[1].jpg (185KB, 580x863px)
Show+me+Love[1].jpg
185KB, 580x863px
Haven't seen this one in ages, but from what I remember it's good.
>>
>>7517978
Not my taste :<
>>7517987
same
>>7517997
Not into lesbian tho :v
>>
File: sense8_header[1].jpg (64KB, 790x459px)
sense8_header[1].jpg
64KB, 790x459px
My friend keeps reccing this one to me, haven't seen it myself, though.
>>
Essentially Pride but drama and not a comedy. Also, not a happy ending. But the story is amazing.
>>
>>7518004
It's action/mystery movie also I've watched it already
>>
>>7518008
Gawd please, aren't there any good shows with YOUNG lovers?
>>
>>7518020
They look older on the poster than what they are. I can only think about the book rn but in that I think both of them are pretty much fresh out of high school.

Slim pickings, my friend. Pic related is another one that was recommended to me that I haven't seen myself yet.
>>
>>7518040
I watched that too
>>
>>7517944
Cucumber
And
Banana
Both amazing and about LGBT issues
>>
>>7518173
Umm, watched few clips from it justa sec ago, doesn't seem interesting to me

I'm looking for a younger guys who just find their first love and with happy ending (for fuck sake why most of "romances" end in deahts?)
>>
>>7518185
Dude.
Just read fanfic.
You don't even have to enjoy the source material, but even with that wide a request there's just null as far as mainstream media goes. Homestuck has a shitton of dedicated authors with settings far enough removed from canon that you don't need to read it. Same with Merlin, Teen Wolf, Glee...

Don't got any recs on me, but maybe look into that.
>>
>>7518219
Um... Well since I want to sit in bet and chill when watching a good romance fanfic isn't the thing
>>
>>7517944
Films that I know of:
The way he looks
Jongens
North Sea Texas
Worth mentioning: Gerontophilia (younger with much much older man, still made me really sad and I fell in love with Lake at the end.)

Tv shows that I know of:
Skam (I just need more isak and even in my life God where is my cute Norwegian boyfriend?)
United States of Tara ( Marshall dates a few boys)
The Fosters (Jude and Connor)
Also maybe if you're interested: Gossip girl has some stuff with Serena's younger brother Eric and his relationship with Jonathan and I think some other guys
>>
>>7518265
>Jongens
Oh gawd I told you I love Skam.

I've watched Jongens and The way he looks and the rest doesn't interest me.

Jesus, why good gay romances are so fcking hard to find
>>
>>7518280
Well honestly you can't find too many young gay romances
If you'd just watch some stuff based in gay teens, id say watch James (short film, sad af)

If you're willing to branch out into older guys romances I'd suggest 4th Man Out and obviously Brokeback Mountain, GBF is bleh but has gay stuff obviously, and maybe try YSL and Mysterious skin. I've heard good things about Shelter.

Also: definitely watch Queer as Folk.
And I forgot to mention that skins (first few seasons) has a gay character named Maxxie and he has some flings.

Gay romance is really lacking. Each letter of LGBT only has like one or two good romance movies. Maybe you can be the one to bring young gay romance into the mainstream, anon.
>>
>>7518280

Holding the man is a reaaaaally good gay film. Watch the trailer at least, its phenomenal.
>>
>>7518336
>>7518372
Watched all of them ._.
>>
I don't know about happy endings but I like "please like me". It's on netflix I started watching one ep and watched them all.
>>
>>7518185
They both have young people in them? One of the main characters is older but the whole thing is very realist about gay culture.
About the happy ending bit, they both have some fun and happy scenes but also brutal and shocking scenes.
Personally I found it a great series to watch, regardless of the LGBT focus
>>
>tfw no cute pale blonde novergian bf to kiss while chilling on bed
>>
File: image.jpg (194KB, 1400x788px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194KB, 1400x788px
>>7518578
I know this fucking feel anon.
>tfw your first crush/love ever was a cute thin Swedish dude
> you had music writing class together and were put together in a duo for a project
> set up camp for the next few weeks in the music storage closet
>He was super cute and funny, and really tall. Also really blond. Like almost white.
>Laughed at all of my jokes
> listened to my weird fucking high school music taste (jordaan mason and the horse museum) and said in his cute Swedish accent " I don't think I understand it but it's not bad!"
> both a little awkward, but close friends. >Sometimes I would just listen to his breathing and sit silently in the music closet with him while he googled stuff or listened to music.
> send each other cute Facebook messages and call each other cutie and send heart emojis
>still remember the smell of the perfume he wore
> one day he just turns to me and we start kissing, all of our classmates right outside the door.

Just kidding about that last part
> grew apart the next year, he moved to Sweden for college and I moved to New York.
> he's probably straight anyway

Makes me wanna die senpai
>>
>>7518670
Sad, anon. Why do I have the feeling that cute gay romances only happen in movies?

Here's my (short) story.
>be fairly attractive, pale blue-eyed, slim and twinky
>searching for a bf since high school, dating girls in the meantime and thinking that I would find a cute nice bf soon
>never did
>never did anything with another guy because I never find the right one
>few gays I've known in my life were stupid/annoying/disgusting looking and didn't seem to care about how they look

Better kill myself desu
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.