[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Blaire White post on /lgbt/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: C1WPBTIUsAAat92.png (507KB, 820x466px) Image search: [Google]
C1WPBTIUsAAat92.png
507KB, 820x466px
She's pretty hot for a tranny
>>
>>7517530
Yes or maybe her PR does it
She always has a thread about her
>>
She looks like a man, nothing wrong with being attracted to that but if you are don't pretend it's because she looks like a woman, she doesn't
>>
>>7517530
Yes and her and I had a little chat about it. It's all about to come to an end.
>>
>>7517530
Why does she always look like she's pressing her lips together?
>>
She probably lurks here but this board is about the worst advertisement imaginable for trans people, so she can't talk about it
>>
File: cara.jpg (190KB, 635x450px) Image search: [Google]
cara.jpg
190KB, 635x450px
>>7517551
wtf do u mean
>>
File: 3Y2sT7Q.png (1MB, 1181x1748px) Image search: [Google]
3Y2sT7Q.png
1MB, 1181x1748px
>>7517530
what are her "ideas"
& and give me five good reasons why I should listen to her

being a positive "image" is not a reason btw blaire
>>
>>7517609

She is the hottest alt right trans spokesman, I only heard of her today when I watched her interview though.
>>
>>7517714
so nothing at all blaire? really?
>>
>>7517720

She said something like all ugly hons must die 14/88
>>
>>7517714
By alt right u mean neo-nazi, right?
>>
>>7517714
As far as I can tell she's not really alt-right, she just talks about issues they care about.
>>
File: TeA3NCc.jpg (71KB, 703x960px) Image search: [Google]
TeA3NCc.jpg
71KB, 703x960px
>>7517560
I'm sorry, but I'm not sure that I can believe that.

Now sure if it matters, but I'm a guy who came here to figure trans shit out; media rhetoric paints trans like retards with linear personalities. /LGBT/ is full of authentic feeling trans concerns: things that might seem stupid to everyone else, but merit a very real existential crisis to you guys. I once saw a thread about circumcision making you a HONS, which caught me off guard; that level of detail could only have come from a tranny's experience. It was a good thread too, and I was entirely sold on the claim. I started feeling a bit sorry for tranny's who were trying to pass but had a mushroom tip.

If anyone where to write a book about a tranny, then /LGBT/ would be THE place to go to be a more genuine writer. This place might be the best place on the internet to see trans being a multi-faceted, honest, and complicated human.
>>
>>7517530

I would fuck the shit out of Blaire White with my BBC, i'd fucker that bitch so hard her boidick would turn into a vagina and her name would change to Blaire BLACKED.
>>
>>7518713
Blaire is a good white girl she would never let you come close to her
>>
>>7518872

>blaire
>white

lol
>>
>>7519217
What is she then?
>>
>>7517530
which one
>>
>>7518698
This place is ridiculously toxic and full of trolls (repressed or otherwise) trying to cause trans girls emotional distress

cut or uncut it's a fuckin penis and I hate it. the fact that most Americans, esp. those who would experience family issues from transitioning, are circumcised is not a coincidence.. it's a bigot trying to control your emotions because they hate you.
>>
>>7517530
She looks like a total hon next to a real woman, though.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.