[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is an official announcement from /r9k/ TAKE YOUR FUCKING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: gunpepe.jpg (6KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
gunpepe.jpg
6KB, 200x194px
This is an official announcement from /r9k/

TAKE YOUR FUCKING TRANNIES BACK

Jesus Christ, there are more trans threads in the /r9k/ catalog than here, and it's getting worse over time. Why do they not post here, tell me why they post on /r9k/?
>>
>>7517529

Because they came here from r9k when they decided to take estrogen in the hopes of actually having sex with lesbians and other trannies. Then that didn't work out because they are all hideously ugly. Then they went back except with more estrogen and fucked your board up even more by acting like women.

Us LGB would prefer you take your damaged goods back. Thanks!
>>
>>7517529
Trannies are incapable of sticking to 1 thread or even a few threads, every single one of them is a special snowflake who just HAS to make their own thread so they can give their totally unique and interesting story the attention it deserves.
>>
>>7517529
those are /b/ trannies not /lgbt/ trannies

>implying we would want to associate with robots

lmao we might be mentally ill but our standards aren't THAT low
>>
>>7517529
Build a wall.
>>
>>7517529
>Why can't I hold all these trannies
You have contracted a severe case of TRAP's disease.
You'll have to take 200 mg of MODS PLS HALP a day until the symptoms vanish.
>>
>>7517529
Because they've been on r9k years before you and your fellow /pol/tard normies
>>
I actually want to get #TRANNIED by one now i think they are kind of cute when not suffering from severe mental issues.
>>
>>7517549
>>7518637
Lol fuck off, look at the /mtfg/ threads, half of them are deranged prison trans robots and it's been that way for YEARS, this is your problem, deal with it
>>
>>7518671
Nope, I've been on /r9k/ from the very beginning and the trans threads were not an issue back then.
>>
>>7518693
>this is your problem, deal with it
We have no problem with them here. Everyone sticks to their general except for the crossposters that come here to shitpost or try to get some femdick.

not our fault no one respects your board because you are but a bunch of betas
>>
>>7517529
lol, they aren't ours my dude.
>>
>>7518682
>when not suffering from severe mental issues.
good luck with that

t. tranny
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.