[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lesbian contact thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 12

File: skype pink.jpg (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
skype pink.jpg
12KB, 300x300px
Use the thread to exchange contacts, lesbians only.

>A/S/L
>Sexual Orientation
>Relationship Status
>Text / Mic / Cam
>Favorite Music
>Favorite Movies
>Favorite TV Shows
>Favorite Books
>Favorite Vidya
>Are you interested in Skype groups?
>What languages do you speak?
>What are you looking for?
>What are you NOT looking for?
>Contact info
>>
top fucking kek

>Sexual Orientation

It's the second damn bullet lady
>>
>>7517562
well, aside from copying the pattern as usual, it's because there are a lot of people that end up being bisexual rather than purely lesbian. At least they can write it under it.
>>
>>7517608
Why not just write that under that in the main skype thread?
>Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
>>
>>7517630
Because almost only trannys or gay dudes post there and lgbt is flooded by them.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (61KB, 574x374px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
61KB, 574x374px
>>7517641
And? Do you not feel safe sharing a thread like that?
>>
>>7517666
what anon >>7517641 said is the reason I opened this thread: there is flood of other posters and never lesbians because they feel no lesbian ever posts there. I'd like for this thread to be helpful.
>>
>>7517709
Right. Well okay than good luck meeting all the lesbians.
>>
>>7517666
You almost act like making a new thread costs money or effort or anything.
Just dont read it if you are not interessted.
Also:
Lesbian here. Looking for others!
Give me your contact and Ill add you>>7517709
>>
>>7517876
I can criticize as much as I like.
Also if you're looking to meet people there is an entire board for that purpose.
>>>/soc/
>>
>>7517914
I opened a thread there too, but here there are people that don't go to /soc/. I mean, I didn't open the thread without thinking about it or without reasons, I heard my friends talking and telling me their problems.

>>7517876
would you mind posting yours? I'm not seeking many people to talk with, I'll tell you why in private
>>
>it's another "lesbians feel the need to exclude themselves from the rest of LGBT" thread
>>
>>7517959
well LGBT is full of dicks, just like soc. And I actually like the idea of lesbian / women only threads, so I know if there's a reply it's most likely another women.
>>
>>7517497
Tranbians okay or cis-only lesbian thread?
>>
>>7518124
The title says lesbian, and you cant be a lesbian if you got a dick so transbians get out.
>>
>>7518178

Transwomen are women and a woman who likes women is a lesbian.
>>
>>7518230
If you have a wiener you're not a woman, sorry.
>>
>>7517914
>I can criticize as much as I like.
sad you feel the need to do that. but have it your way
>>7517931
well, i would mind actually..
how could we solve this?
>>
File: 1455339556077.jpg (314KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1455339556077.jpg
314KB, 960x1280px
>>7518287

>this is not a woman
lol
>>
>>7518364
Uhm, I'd say she's a slut mainly, secondly if "she" has a dick she can look as feminine as you want she can't be lesbian.
>>
>>7518388
Wow why are you so mean? It's not like you have to date a trans girl. And many of them went srs, but just can't afford it.
>>
The thread is for writing contacts, not to quarrel or discuss these things.
>>7518388
>>7518364
>>7518287
>>7518230
>>7518178
>>7518124
>>
>>7518317
unbelievable. we just told each other goodnight.
talk to you tomorrow then ^^
>>
>22 replies
>Not a single contact given

>>7518300
>>7517931
>Two people want to talk
>Neither willing to post details

As expected of lesbians. No wonder the other thread is all gays and trannies - lesbians seem unwilling to post.
>>
ITT: Trannies or straight guys pissed off at cis lesbians not posting their contact info.
>>
>>7518406
Why is stating the obvious mean? Lesbians don't want dick period you are not entitled to dating a lesbian because you feel like a woman. We aren't saying you aren't allowed to date girls but you should look for bisexual girls instead of lesbians.

>>7518892
/thread
>>
>>7518406
I'm a lesbian and I like many others would date a tranny as long as they don't have a dick.

I get it's expensive or whatever but before they get to that point it sounds like a really awkward situation.
>>
>>7519100
Don't speak for me, dumbass. With their faggy male voices, their retarded male brains, ugh. No thanks. I would always always ALWAYS want a real woman over some man drugging himself and wearing knee high socks. I'm a lesbian because I want a woman with boobs, vagina, ass, who has a female body and mind and voice and knows what it's like to have a period or just be born female.
>>
>>7518781
I did post mine, we talked
If you people can manage to be decent and actually use the thread it might happen that some decent anon will become your friend, or something more. Don't waste the chance just to pull another raging discussion that leads to nothing.
>>
>>7519410
> who has a female body

Joke's on you because lesbians generally have given themselves obese bodies, which are effectively genderless. :(

You might as well accept the trannies now; you're going to have to eventually, if a female-ish body is what you want. Or else resign yourself to being alone.
>>
>>7519410
I can tell by the way you type and the fact that we're on 4chan that you are a 2/10 at best and only accept 9/10's or over.

Lower your impossible standards, you're setting yourself up for disappointment.
>>
File: 037.png (235KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
037.png
235KB, 500x281px
>>7519429
>>7519449
It's not like you're both making it sound like that she should lower her standards so far that she'd have to accept a tranny with a dick, no no. Idk what you all don't get, lesbians DON'T like dicks. Being an untransitioned trans is a fucking greyzone, you're not a man nor a woman. And the "not enough money" excuse is really lame, work for it or you'll stay in this middle of nowhere.

But enough of this fucking nonsense. Welp I guess I go first then.

>A/S/L
22, female, Germany

>Sexual Orientation
Strictly Lesbian, seeking only other lesbians

>Relationship Status
Single

>Text / Mic / Cam
Text first, more if we get comfortable knowing each other

>Favorite Music
A lot, mainly Classical and Metal. I play Piano and do covers.

>Favorite Movies
Princess Mononoke, Evangelion, Ghost in the shell, Donnie Darko, Se7en, Memento

>Favorite TV Shows
Vikings, GoT, Mr.Robot .. Drifters currently

>Favorite Books
der genetiv ist dem dativ sein tod

>Favorite Vidya
Many PvP titles but mostly DotA & Warframe right now.

>Are you interested in Skype groups?
No, I'm not.

>What languages do you speak?
English and German

>What are you looking for?
I'm looking to find a stable partner and/or good friendships from here, with a cis lesbian (no trans, sorry). Ideally you would be like a motherly figure, because I'm seeking someone to complement me and that's the kind of person I like.

>What are you NOT looking for?
I'm not looking for people that barely reply or are actually not interested in getting to know me. I'm not looking for males of any kind, I'm just looking for another lesbian with whom to have a decent talk, good friendship, something more in the future if it works out.

>Contact info
discord: mirei#2513
kik: mirei94
>>
>>7519429
I have a afab gf tho. I have never needed to interact with your kind irl thankfully.

>>7519449
My only standard is they must be female. Sorry it bothers you but that's just what being attracted to females is about.
>>
Bumping the thread
>>
>>7519506
>Idk what you all don't get, lesbians DON'T like dicks

It's another episode of "4channer has the empathy and imagination of a rock."
>>
>>7522342
My libido can't distinguish between girls with and without dicks.
>>
>>7522342
I honestly think that person is trans and falseflagging. I checked them out on Skype and they have an anime avatar, also their favorite movies are "Princess Mononoke, Evangelion, Ghost in the shell, Donnie Darko, Se7en, Memento". Also they like metal, play DotA and "many PvP titles", and they want a mommy.
>>
>>7522359
Sounds like a dyke desu
>>
>>7519506
>der genetiv ist dem dativ sein tod

It's both really funny and embarrassing that you fucked up the title of your favorite prescriptivist toilet paper.
>>
22/f/uk
gay
text
synth pop
top gun
stargate
genshiken
ff14
no
English
pussy
hons
>>
>>7522342
So I have no empathy because I said something logical. Well you're right, I have no empathy for people with a brain equally to a soup vegetable.

>>7522359
So because I have good taste + love vidya I'm trans, despite the fact that I spoke horrible about them. Nice work Watson, you may should play with Lego again, since I'm concerned using any electronics might end up in you killing yourself.

>>7522375
Implying I wrote that myself. Dw I know you write it with 2 i's.

I mean it's easy to rant at someone, but no one else posted here so I assume ya'll got butthort over the fact that trannies shouldn't post here.
>>
>>7522501
could you post your contact? Is it your name?
>>
>>7522511
that's not how you got it wrong tho silly, you swapped words
>>
>>7522532
errrm i have a weird privacy complex
>>
>>7522569
I don't mean to disappoint you, but I'm not really what you're looking for. Don't wanna leave you like this so skype is safewordthrowaway
>>
Good day people, let's socialize
>>
>>7527188
let's bump this
>>
i;m not a woman and i'm not a gay, can i come?
>>
>>7518977
>>7519506

You should really think of pre-op transwomens dicks as strapless strapons. Also, most transwomen don't want their dicks interacted with at all. Reducing women down to their genitals is not what a lesbian is. A lesbian is a woman who is attracted to women. Transwomen are women.
>>
File: image.jpg (852KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
852KB, 3264x2448px
Im not a lesbian but posting here anyways =]
>>
Glad to see the thread is still up. I hope you'll find someone nice to talk with by posting here.
>>
If this was posted by a cis girl, prepare for this thread to be filled with transbian hons
>>
>>7538271
>You should really think of pre-op transwomens dicks as strapless strapons.

Stop false-flagging, nobody believes this or wants to believe it.
>>
bump~
>>
HEY LADIES
GUESS WHAT
2/3 OF POSTERS ITT
HAVE A
penis ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
999 get
>>
>>7546976
this is true, I'm a male and I have 5 lesbians on skype who all think I'm a woman

it's pretty hot
>>
>>7552535
Inbe4 noone did timestamp and you're sexting with other guys. Well done anon you're gay.
>>
File: autism.png (108KB, 639x431px) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
108KB, 639x431px
Well hello, ladies. ;)

I'm single and definitely lookin' to mingle if u get what im sayin haha

I like the stuff this person said
>>7519506
mediawise

I also have a very small penis.

Now I know what you're thinking, why would I bother with this tranny?

Look no further than pic related. I'm a real dreamboat.

Pls respond
>>
>>7552942
>11.8 hours on Undertale
Pleb
>>
>>7553685
Whoa, relax now. I went through the true ending and I've yet to have the gumption to play a psychotic little killer game.

I can't think of any other way to play it. Maybe a game where you only kill one monster?
>>
>>7552942
>491 hours on EUIV
+1
>>
>>7554211
357 hours on killing floor, too

58 hours on red orchestra 2 (my fav game to date tho desu)
>>
File: pearl 2.png (31KB, 151x177px) Image search: [Google]
pearl 2.png
31KB, 151x177px
>>7552942
>491 hours
>0 achievments
mate I savescum like there's no tomorrow and even I have the royal marriage achievment
>>
>>7554315
I never bothered with ironman mode

Don't tempt me to return to that shit
>>
>19/f/USA

>lesbian

>gf (3 months)

>Text for now, looking to get mic&cam

>Literally every music type, from weird hipster bands to Will Smith's early works

>Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, anything that gives me chills

>Game of Thrones, Westworld

>Too many to list, most recent I've liked are "Girl with all the gifts", "Kite Runner" and "Pax"

>Overwatch, New Vegas, XCOM, H1Z1 (all in theory, less in practice)

>I think Skype groups are great! I'd totally be down to start one!

>I speak English, a minute bit of Chinese and Japanese, and a small small amount of Spanish

>Looking for a group of supprtive individuals just down to chat

>NOT looking to fuck

>skype: Kerrie.Ozz
>>
>>7538271

> Trans women are women
And delusions are delusions.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.