[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do FTMs hate pic related so much ? Does it have to do with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: trutrans.jpg (50KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
trutrans.jpg
50KB, 600x800px
Why do FTMs hate pic related so much ? Does it have to do with the larger culture of FTMs basing their gatekeeping around how extreme one can push their masculinity?
>>
>>7516667
i mean, she sounds annoying as fuck and says some retarded shit, but seems not to give a shit and keeps being outspoken and vocal about anything. i can respect that.
>>
please tell me even just one slightly masculine thing about that individual other than xher haircut
>>
>>7516683
What exactly do you define masculinity as?
>>
Is she "gay"? Somethjng about ftms gets my dick very hard
>>
File: 343453.png (1MB, 1220x1214px) Image search: [Google]
343453.png
1MB, 1220x1214px
>>7516703
FTMs project the toxic stereotype of any type of any feminine or "weak" male as being homosexual. In reality she is trutrans and female attracted.
>>
>>7516667
Does that person even use test?
>>
>>7516718
What is "trutrans"?
>>
>>7516718
I'm not the most masculine dude (behaviourwise) so I was definitely on the receiving end of that prejudice growing up. Anyway, I didn't ask because I thought he is homosexual, but rather because I hoped so
>>
Ugly. Says functionally retarded shit. Gives them a bad name. Should die in a gutter.
>>
>>7516667
I'm not FtM or Trans and he's still cringey as fuck. Looks like some mutant and wants to force himself to be an em missed for all FtMs. Why wouldn't they resent a crazy hon making himself their boss.

That and I hear he's against people being able to take hormones.
>>
>>7516718
Femgen here, get out you crazy hypocrite. Nobody wants you around.
>>
File: IMG_7320.jpg (51KB, 400x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7320.jpg
51KB, 400x510px
>>7516764
>posts on /lgbt/
>doesn't know what is trutrans
>>
>>7516718

And in reality you are just a creep.
>>
>>7516912
>creep
That's putting it lightly.
>>
>>7516667
>this childish face
>that lanky body
IT'S SO UNEVEN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH
>>
>>7516900
>minecraft on laptop
ree
>>
>>7516764
An epic 4chan meme
>>
>>7516667
wtf is that? I don't know if I want to laugh or puke
>>
>>7516667
Lol it's the scum of the Internet itself milo
>>
>>7516865
>That and I hear he's against people being able to take hormones.
That explains the full girlmode without any masculine traits at all. I had started to wonder about that.
>>
>>7518285
I thought he's been taking testosterone from a seedy informed consent clinic where he got his arm bruised after they tried to take his blood. His twitter says he's been on hormones for at least a month, maybe almost two, by now.
>>
>>7518302
>not just visible but downright big tits clearly evident
>shaved pits
>shaved legs
>still using "he"
Anon a haircut is NOT ENOUGH.
>>
>>7518331
She's also "non binary", doesn't have dysphoria, dresses female all the time, thinks gender is completely separate from physical sex, just skimming over the social justice oppression dogma she eats up. She's awful. Hopefully she will grow out of it.
>>
>>7518331
What if she wants to transition into a femboy?
>>
>>7518365
ah, "unique snowflake", I see
>>
>>7518331
It's not even a masculine haircut. It's the most feminine short hair possible.
>>
Who is this handsome fella?
>>
Thought Milo was non binary.
>>
File: milo stewart carey callahan.png (80KB, 660x502px) Image search: [Google]
milo stewart carey callahan.png
80KB, 660x502px
>>7516667
milo stewart is exclusively attracted to men, autoandrophilic (see her 'omg i'm such a cute gay boy' posts), and currently planning her detransition
>>
>>7519537
that was meant to be a response to >>7516718 but
>>
>>7519537
natalie
natalie stewart
>>
>>7516667

He's going to be in for a rude awakening when he tries to date as a manlet.
>>
Did (You) see Milo's tits?
thisiswhatmenlooklike.tumblr.com
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.