[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your opinions on real-life experience? I personally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 786.jpg (164KB, 876x1516px) Image search: [Google]
786.jpg
164KB, 876x1516px
What are your opinions on real-life experience?

I personally believe it makes sense for it to be a requirement for SRS, but it's stupid to make it a requirement for HRT.
>>
>>7516426
It's a good way to filter out the AGP hons
>>
>>7516426
it's traumatic. Anyone who enjoys it is AGP.
>>
>>7516426
It's pretty much just meant to expose transgenders to public ridicule to discourage them from transitioning. I don't think it has any actual real medical reasoning to it.

I guess for SRS maybe it's alright, but it's not like anyone sees your genitalia so why does it matter what someone does to their own junk
>>
>>7519033
Isn't it supposed to be to be beneficial to have target hormone balance for SRS?
>>
>>7519044
It's not like a real-life experience type deal is going to help with that.
The only real concern I'd think would be on the doctors part, if they don't feel like the patients hormonal levels and whatnot are correct they might write bad reviews.
As for government restrictions there's no real reason for it, just useless government bureaucracy like the rest of transgender care. Let people make their own decisions about what they want to do with their life, just give them the proper education.
>>
>>7516426
I don't see the point in sending someone out into the world to LARP as a woman without the proper equipment. Clothes and makeup sure, anyone can acquire those. But HRT affects your skin, your eyes, your smell, your emotional states.

I assume the idea is to assess whether or not you take transition seriously, by throwing you into a gauntlet of shame. That's incredibly dumb. Why not come out of the gate effective at what you're trying to accomplish.
>>
>>7519063
Exactly. Hons like myself should be able to get SRS without socially transitioning. I'll never look like a woman. Why can't I keep my documents as male, get surgery, and not tell anyone?
>>
>>7519033
>>7519063
At least it would prevent shitlords like Caraposter from ever transitioning. Too bad it wasn't enough to stop Bruce Jenner from transitioning, but he had enough money to pay or bribe his way through a sex change surgery from Hollywood plastic surgeons without ethical concerns.
>>
>>7519299
I'm not trans and regardless, wether or not someone is legitimately trans is medically observable and has no need for hazing rituals. All that's needed is gatekeeping based on trutrans attributes, which are easily observable.
>>
>>7516426
>real-life experience

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM4Y7A2h-Dk
>>
>>7519335
Still kind of hot. Would love to see davey wavey plow courtney while they're in drag.
>>
Trutranny scum deserve gatekeeping while supreme femboys like me get to take an uber to the local IC clinics and walk out with a script while you faggoty hons fap and cry to sissy binaural beats
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.