[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help me find out what I am. The thing is, I love girls,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1396418800950.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1396418800950.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
Please help me find out what I am. The thing is, I love girls, but I also have this fantasy of crossdressing and having sex with men. Normally I feel nothing about men. I tried to have sex with some but it didn't feel good at all. And whenever I cum, I immediately regret it. But after that, I keep fantasizing about crossdressing and having sex with men again even though I know it won't be good. Please help me. What am I?
>>
>>7514707
Transbian.
>>
Were you cross dressing when you fucked men?

Maybe seek gender counseling? I think there can a lot of shame that can Hess sorts of really confusing situations...
>>
>>7514720
I didn't fuck them. They fucked me
>>
>>7514707

Super repressed transbian, or just fucked in the head.
>>
>>7514707
Sounds like AGP to me.
>>
>>7514730
Way to not answer the question. Voting agp closet fag. Try park restrooms
>>
>>7514707
this is an extremely well known phenomenon
on this board it's generally known as meta-attraction, while blanchard called it pseudo-androphilia
autogynephilic trans women/crossdressers who are entirely attracted to women as men are regularly bisexual or even heterosexual as women
>>
>>7514762

Is there a way to cure this type of attraction?
>>
>>7515001
you have 3 options:
electroshock therapy,
suicide,
just accepting that your a faggot and you were probably born that way

there is no cure for your sexuality
>>
>>7515001
Transition or the aforementioned park restrooms
>>
>>7515001
no, and there's no reason to desire a cure
i suppose you could cure it by transitioning, in that you would no longer be attached to the idea of being an unambiguously straight man and may well end up being an unambiguously straight woman
>>
That's just some fantasy. Try having a cute girl fuck your ass.
>>
>>7514707
You're only attracted to men in the context of the fetish.

>What am I?
You tell me. Do you feel like a man or a woman? The above does not impact this.
>>
>>7514707
faggot
>>
>>7514707
It sounds like you ate just attracted the idea, not the act itself. Kind of like an irrational fantasy. I know how you feel though, it sucks
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.