[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the elusive straight cock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 9046.jpg (544KB, 4584x3264px) Image search: [Google]
9046.jpg
544KB, 4584x3264px
>be me
>hanging with college jock from place i used to work
>openly bi he's straight (has never said so but recently broke up with gf)
>in car, it's dark, lots of tension filled pauses
>still not sure whether to make a move
>been with a lot of out guys
>he's sports guy who could actually kick my ass
>going to get him stoned again in my car before he goes back to college
>really want to see the d for scientific purposes
What do I ask or say to test the waters without being too creepy?
"Have you heard of the kinsey scale ?"
>fuck
>>
>still me
>be summer
>go camping with college jock
>share a sleeping bag
>eventually turn to face him
>want to kiss
>he's actually sleeping
>sun rises
>drive him home
>>
Entice him with pringles.
>>
>>7514053

Just start talking about how horny you are and how much you need sex. Ask him when the last time he had sex was. Talk about how hot girls are and their big tits and wet vagoos. If you get him horny enough he will at least jack off with you and probably let you suck his dick.
>>
>>7514138
i got the cheddar cheese kind and somehow he still resisted me
>>
>>7514192
Do normal guys really just whip it out if you talk about pussy ?
>>
>>7514053
My rule is straight until PROVEN gay, and let them make the first move. That is the best way to not ruin any friendships
>>
>>7514053
Get him drunk/drugged and rape him
>>
>>7514314
This

If he wants to explore he'll tell you,especially since he knows you're bi.
>>
>>7514053
Alcohol is better than weed for that. Invite him to hang out and get plastered.
>>
>>7514192
this, do it while high/drunk
>>
>>7514387
okay but what are some easy ways to get him thinking about men as an option for sex ? word association, something covert ? I don't want to force him but I don't want to wait for him to come to me by himself (lol fuck me I guess)
>>
>>7514192
That's straight up premeditated rape you worm.
>>
he is straight and you are gay, he will never go for you, run for the hills. I count my lucky stars that I am not gay. Gays like real men and not other fags. Gays will face rejection for ever
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.