[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tgg/ Trans Girl General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 37

File: dsghjk.jpg (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
dsghjk.jpg
1MB, 1680x1050px

Hard nipples weather edition.

Intended to be a no-trips allowed version of /mtfg/.
This is to keep the drama low, and letting anonymous people be heard, as well as to avoid the erp/rp that goes on.

It's open for everyone, just behave.

>No trips (or names)
>No avatar fagging
>No erp/rp-ing
>No calling out on trips (or names)
>No "pre-everything" "evaluate me" pics (don't respond to them)

Previous thread >>7443469
>>
1st for reminder to take your nightly hrt dosages!
>>
I'm addicted to the smell of my leave-in conditioner
>>
Someone tell me how I should support my friend that is going to detrans
>>
>>7513339
why are you asking us?
ask your friend.
>>
>>7513342
I can't do that
just tell me what I should do
>>
File: 20170103_195858.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170103_195858.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>7513339
be a good listener.
i was considering it. gave up on trying either way.
>>
>>7513377
Did you notice any mental changes?
>>
>>7513400
>>7513377
**i mean like did you change as a person?
>>
>>7512729
I just noticed that I'm now able to sit on hard seats for long periods of time without significant butt pain. It's like a built-in cushion.

I guess that's one good thing to come out of HRT, at least.
>>
why do I hook up with guys with as little risk of stds as possible
>>
>>7513361
Ask them "how can I support you best"
>>
>>7513425
Because STDs are bad, and its a good idea to avoid the risk. I don't understand
>>
>>7513361
Just treat them normally and respect their wishes, within reason. Give them some room and reassure them that you'll accept them either way. Similar to handling a friend who just came out.

That said, why are they detransing? Could play a big part in how you can help them.
>>
>>7513436
how*
fuck you
>>
>>7513425
Use condoms, don't meet from sex sites, ask if they've been checked for stds recently.
Seems like common sense to me, but I'm not into guys.
>>
>>7513451
does grindr count as a sex site? I dunno where to find guys
>>
I wish someone would honestly tell me if I look good as a girl. I'm on the border of girlmode and I just want to still be attractive enough to pick up qt girls.
>>
>>7513467
pic?
>>
>>7513440
They said I wasnt doing anything to them but they "pass"
>>
>>7513472
Sorry, maybe I'm just tired, but what do you mean you weren't doing anything to them?
>>
>>7512729
>Hard nipples weather edition.
My work uniform is changing to just a thin shirt so I think I am going to need some nipple covering clothing soon :s
>>
Is it okay to take Estradiol and Spiro with alcohol? I know E makes the liver more sensitive or something, but is it enough to be concerned about or am I good to knock back my pills with a couple shots?
>>
>>7513491
Typo I meant to say they thought the hrt wasnt changing them physically
>>
>>7513548
I don't see why not, estrogen definitely wouldn't be the problem because girls drink all the time. If anything it would be the spiro but it doesn't thin your blood as far as I know so I don't think it would be a problem.
>>
>>7513548
it's mostly fine just don't overdo it
>>
>>7513729
The problem is that taking estrogen externally requires higher concentrations to produce the same blood levels as cis women. It puts greater strain on the liver.

I hear injections mostly bypass this problem, though, although I'm not certain.
>>
If it's easier for women to get drunk than men, do trans women become lightweights too eventually? How long does that take
>>
>>7513810
yes you do. it took me 10 mos. one beer. was a 4 for a buzz fella before.
>>
>>7513851
Same, although it was sooner for me. I was always a bit of a lightweight, but it became very noticeable a few months into HRT. One beer is enough to get me buzzed. A glass of wine does the same. Haven't tried hard liquor yet, but I don't think it'd be a good idea.
>>
>>7512729
Is 5'8" too tall?
>>
>>7515126
I'm 5'9'' and have to come out to my partners, if you pass you pass, only 6 foot and above is clockable territory imo
>>
>>7515135
That's reassuring. I'm still in boy mode, but my female friends are all shorter than 5'5". Most women I've seen are around the 5'2"-5'6" range. Really makes me stand out (no pun intended).
>>
1 month into HRT, my nipples are hard regardless of weather.
>>
>>7515156
i rarely go out anywhere so i don't really see many people irl
but i was out about a week ago and seen a 6'3 woman, if she was trans she passed flawlessly
>>
>>7513276
what does it smell like?
>>
>>7515443
magic ;^)
>>
I got triggered by handwash today
I hadn't used this particular one since before starting HRT, the last time I used it I was suffering from acute dysphoria. Fast forward 6 months, I'm on HRT and my boyfriend happened to buy the same handwash (I hadn't used it since before starting HRT) and the scent of it is triggering the fuck out of me. What the fuck even is this? Why is hand wash making me feel like shit? Is the 'women are irrational' meme real?
>>
yo how the hell do i come out to my parents

my mom is sitting in the other room right now and ive been trying to get the nerve to do it for weeks
>>
>>7518109
just have a conversation and weave it in there like tapestry.
>>
>>7518086
You're just being retarded, don't worry about it.
>>
>>7518109
I did the other day and it was kinda spontaneous. I had started writing a letter and was planning on coming out that way but then both of my parents remarked that I seemed really depressive and withdrawn lately I just broke down and came out to them. Don't try and force it, just gently guide it like >>7518155 said, I guess

>>7518158
How I stop being retarded tho?
>>
>>7518200
Wish my parents cared enough to notice how I feel :/
>>
>>7518277
I'm sure they do, senpai. Parents can be awkward about addressing emotional shit too, it doesn't mean they don't care. I'd been depressive and withdrawn for literally years so I was surprised when they noticed; it's not like my behaviour was atypical in my eyes, but apparently I'd gotten bad enough for them to notice. They were honestly shocked that I'd been depressed for so long and they were more concerned that I'd neck myself than anything about being trans. Have hope, Anon, they might surprise you.
>>
>>7518200
How did they react?
>>
>>7518381
They were surprised but accepting. It went better than when I came out as gay 5 years earlier desu, though perhaps that helped break down some stigma.
>>
https://peachteamag.com/2017/01/02/i-think-thats-a-man/

This story really stung to read. You can skip to the last seven or eight paragraphs if you're impatient. Remember that it's important to learn to come to terms with yourself as Trans...
>>
>>7519903
im scared to read it
>>
>>7519911
It's pretty painful, at least I felt like it was. I felt heartbroken for whoever this is. But it's good to read and keep in mind as you go further in life.

I've said it before around here, no matter how well you pass there will always be that one person. Be ready for it.
>>
>>7519903
I'd be terrified be a cis teacher, fuck being trans and a teacher
>>
>>7519999
This.
>>
>>7519999
i can't resist....
checked
>>
>>7519999
Nice quads.
>>
>>7519903
>The thousands of pills worth of hormone replacement therapy, hundreds of hours’ worth of electrolysis, the $25,000 gender confirmation surgery, all for nothing in that moment.

So no ffs... Why do people like that go ahead with SRS, and not FFS?

>>7519999
Yeah, it's the worst job you could take as trans.
Especially teenagers are much better at gendering people too.
>>
>>7520204
If you're strong mentally or super hot it could be a good career though. It'd be nice for kids to learn that you don't have to be a walking stereotype to be trans y'know?

Like the doug Stanhope bit about him coming out on aeroplanes
>>
>>7518086
smells trigger memory and emotions extremely strongly
>>
>>7519999
I agree or something

chekd
>>
>>7519903
>https://peachteamag.com/2017/01/02/i-think-thats-a-man/
:'(
>>
can you use a epilator on your face?
>>
>>7524075
someone answer this I am also curious
>>
>>7524075
you probably shouldn't do that
>>
File: Me1517.jpg (812KB, 1932x2576px) Image search: [Google]
Me1517.jpg
812KB, 1932x2576px
What do you do if you started with an undercut and now are waiting for your hair to grow?

My sides are pretty short compared to my top and on top of that my hair is very, very thick so it's starting to look like a bowl cut.

Are there any androgynous/feminine styles I can take to a salon and ask for? Pic related.

Also I know my eyebrows are disgusting.
>>
File: anon hair.jpg (757KB, 1080x1260px) Image search: [Google]
anon hair.jpg
757KB, 1080x1260px
>>7524728
For short hair, an anon once went to their hair dresser and asked for something feminine and got this, just for reference if it helps you.
>>
>>7512729
I am dead inside. The things I feel I don't understand them and would like to be free of them. My soul cries and my head screams. How do you girls' cope with emotional instability? My therapist asked me about not looking people in the eyes when talking to them, why I refuse to do it. Coaxed me into a microsecond of contact. It fills me with ice water, reminding me how cold and empty I am. She treats it like a minor quirk or habit. It terrorizes me. I am filled with such negativity, and I have no way to cope. I don't even know what I want anymore.
>>
>>7524522
when i get one im going to try it
i'll tell you girls how it goes
>>
>>7524855
i used to try to escape at night in my dreams
but now when i lay in bed i end up just crying
i find it hard to cope too
it would be easier if i had a friend to spend time with and maybe open up to
someone to make me feel not so alone
just endure or die i guess
>>
File: 1482921208570.jpg (52KB, 960x724px) Image search: [Google]
1482921208570.jpg
52KB, 960x724px
>go to pharmacy to get refill
>talking with pharmacist
>he randomly asks what pronouns I use
>remember that he can see my list of scripts
>stutter out "female" bc blindsided
>he goes on to say how he's bi-gender
>says his bf is bi-gender too
>explains his male name and female name
>he has a beard
>tmi as fuck
>just kind of smile and nod
>try not to ask what the fuck bi-gender is
>try not to ask why the fuck he has a beard if he uses a female name
>try not to cry because this is what normal people think of when they think of transpeople
>feel like shit bc I absolutely detest having this disorder
>yet this nigger seems blissfully happy to be bi-gender with his bi-gender bf
>tfw he finds the joy I will never have while not having to deal with any of the bullshit of actually having a legitimate neurological condition and at the same time trivializing GID in the eyes of normal people
fuck this was not how getting my sleeping meds was supposed to be. I was going to get my meds, drive home, get comfy and fall asleep watching stupid tv. Instead, I ended up having an infuriating conversation with someone who's very precense felt like a cruel, sick charicature of what I have to deal with.

It'd be like someone with freckels asked a cancer patient what kind of cancer they had and then went on to laugh about they totally know what it's like because they get freckles when it's sunny out oh and their bf has a birthmark :^)

reeeeeeeee
>>
>>7525326
Legit complaint tell their boss
>>
>>7525358
I wouldn't do that, they shouldn't get fired. Plus that pharmacy is super understaffed. They literally had 3 people quit in the last week. Probably bc of bi-gender dude and his bf (who also works there lol) desu

I was actually thinking about applying for a job there too until this all happened
>>
>>7525326
>>7525372
>transtrender makes a transgender deeply uncomfortable
>transtrender annoys/antagonises people to a degree that they quit their job

really makes you think
>>
>>7525372
He probably just wants to fuck you

Give mgmt the reason they need to fire this scum that's also ruining your pharmacy. Hey need to treat people with more respect if they want to get paid to handle some of their most sensitive information....
>>
Hello, /tgg/. I was wondering if those of you who have difficulty passing in public could give me some perspective. Do you ever get treated differently due to not passing? Does it ever cause unexpected problems? Are you happy with your transition despite struggling to be gendered properly by strangers? Did you expect to be able to pass before you began transition or not? Do you anticipate HRT, more voice control, or better skill with cosmetics/grooming will eventually allow you to pass? Do you plan on getting any surgery to better help you pass? How do you feel about that?

Thanks for any insight you might be willing to provide me.
>>
>>7525372
fuck them, fuck that pharmacy
get them fired
>>
>>7512729
Hello, I wanted to tell you my situation so that you could give me some recommendation of what I can do.

Let's start, I've been wanting to be a woman since I was 11, I never told anyone, but I think it's time because I'm getting late, I'm 15 years old ... But there's a big drawback, I do not know As they will react they have never proven hated to the lgbt community but I do not know. My friends instead I take it for granted that they will not take it well so I'm going to have to find new friends.

One more thing, I go to a military school, which is exaggeratedly expensive, I do not go there because of obligation, I asked for them. Well, the problem is that if I decide to "make the change" I will not be able to be there anymore because it is very badly seen this and also would be a great loss of money of my parents with all the years that I was there and not to have the title.

What do I do?

PS: I do not speak English, but I guess you understand what I mean.
>>
>>7525645

If you think they'll be supportive then you should tell them and make appointments with a therapist as soon as possible. How do they respond when you fail to meet their expectations with regards to school grades/general life? Are they kind and supportive but firm or do they reprimand and admonish you? Use this to help guide the way you approach them. If your parents' love is unconditional like their love should be they're not likely to care about money spent on school or the piece of paper; they're going to care more about you happiness. You can expect them to be confused/upset for a time and worry whether this is right for you, if they are supportive of your feelings.

If you don't think they will be supportive then you should hit up /HRTG/ for info on self-medding if that's something you would consider doing. I'm not suggesting that you do because I don't know anything about your health/financial circumstances, but if it's something you're considering make sure to do your research. Find out about your family's medical history, etc. with out outting yourself to your folks.

Time is still on your side, if you're sure about you feel this way then you have to act quickly. Be honest with yourself and if you think it is safe, honest with your parents.
>>
>>7524075
>>7524522
>>7525068
don't epilate your face, the hair is too thick and the skin is more sensitive. I've heard it could cause problems with laser and electro too.
>>
>>7525860
oh...shit...
thanks for telling me before i did it
>>
File: Pondering bird.jpg (53KB, 421x351px) Image search: [Google]
Pondering bird.jpg
53KB, 421x351px
>Can't tell if the store clerk says man or ma'am
>>
>>7529563
>tfw I use this trick at work with all the ambiguous customers
>>
>>7530191
Why? I just avoid gender for ambiguous people at all, and actively maam/miss fellow degenerates.
>>
>>7530345
>2017
>not sir-ing other trannies to crush their confidence and reduce competition in the dating arena
there's a finite number of men who'd date a transperson out there and you'd pass up an opportunity to make things easier for yourself?
>>
>>7530406
>Assuming they're even in your dating pool, aren't already with someone, or want to date at all.

Anon you don't need to create absurd scenarios, you can just say you're an awful person and all around little bitch. We understand.

>In be4 "I was just pretending to be retarded"
>>
1 month in to hrt, It's getting a little awkward stifling painful winces when I hug people I know
>>
>>7532927
just stop hugging people desu
>>
>>7531934
rude

>not in your dating pool
well then I just made another dating pool smaller, which is better for those people
>aren't with someone
since when do trannies have stable relationships
>wants to date at all
anyone who says they don't crave an intimate relationship is lying to themselves
>>
File: image.jpg (168KB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168KB, 1001x1001px
>>7532942
B..b..b.bbuttt
>>
>>7532927
is it that bad?
is it a sting or a dull ache?
>>
>>7533129
It's not really pain honestly, just a jolt when the nipples get touched (or smushed into another persons chest)
>>
>>7533183
im glad no one hugs me so i wont have to worry about that
>>
>>7533183
I've squeaked multiple times when my nipples get grazed or smushed. It's gotten less stingy after a few weeks, though!
>>
>>7533510
how long were you on hrt before you started feeling this?
>>
>>7533885
Just about 2 months low dose 1mg 2x and 25mg 2x
>>
is spiro as bad as it seems?
i hear it makes you pee a lot and isn't very effective
my doctor might be starting me off on it and i'm wondering if i should try to convince him to give me cypro
>>
>>7538998
If you're anything like me Spiro fucking sucks. Not only did I pee a lot but it also made me so tired I'd nearly crash from falling asleep everyday on the way home from work. If you can get them to prescribe Cypro then I'd go for it, there is a side effect of depression but if you take a B vitamin supplement you should be okay. It's not like any of us are inexperienced in dealing with depression, amirite?
>>
>>7525326

everything is easier for cis people, even being trans
>>
>just came out to my parents

It's an abstract kind of feel. I guess I got moderately lucky ...
>>
>>7541132
How'd it go?
>>
>>7538998
spiro hasn't been that bad for me, the peeing is for real though.

Seriously, I have to pee like once an hour.
>>
>>7541188
it'll be fine if you're a professor instead of a school teacher
>>
File: Bow.gif (326KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
Bow.gif
326KB, 500x250px
>>7541145
Bretty gud. They said:
>we need time to take it all in and come to terms with it
>we need to read up on what exactly that means
>please don't make any drastic decisions without telling us
>you'll always be our child and we still love you

I'm 21, btw. Planning to start HRT asap.
>>
>>7541215
I wish my parents were at least willing to look into things :(

Been a year and they still refuse to acknowledge it. I'm transitioning anyway, but it makes visits that much more awkward.

Still, super happy for you, anon! Congrats on finally letting it out :)
>>
>>7541379
Thank you, anon! It feels like a huge weight off my chest, and I finally don't have to hide my shaved legs any more, kek. Pity to hear about your parents' reaction, but at least you are successfully transitioning! Have you watched Laurence Anyways, btw?
>>
>>7525435
I would like to know that too
>>
>>7541215
>you'll always be our child and we still love you

I got the same, massive relief
>>
>>7542114
I almost cried when they said "child" instead of "son" ;_; (well, I did cry a lot later)

Also, did anyone else feel somewhat less dysphoric immediately after coming out?
>>
>>7542325
For every time I had less dysphoria from coming out to supportive friends/family, I gained it back from doing it to unsupportive "friends"/family.
>>
>>7542114
>tfw your parents have never said they loved you
>tfw your parents said you ruined their lives when you came out
;_;
>>
>>7542337
>tfw your parents say they love you but actually hate everything about you
>be emotionally controlled provider of narcissistic validation
>have no idea how to form normal relationships or ability to evaluate self
>>
>>7542325
Lol, I cried after I finished saying "I'm not your son... I'm your daughter". Literally my entire coming out. Oh, and saying I was scared because I thought they'd think I was a degenerate. Made my dysphoria worse though.

>>7542337
I'm so sorry, Anon. I hope things are okay for you now. If it's any consolation they were never your parents, just guardians whom you share common genetics. Remind them that it's their fault.
>>
>>7542334
I can see that happening, yeah. Still in the closet to everyone else.

>>7542337
Come here anon, let me cuddle you~
>>
File: I guess that works.png (162KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
I guess that works.png
162KB, 640x480px
>>7541132
>Parents have always been supportive in the past and even said when I was in junior high that its okay if I like guys
>Figure they'd probably be okay with me being trans, maybe

>Never say a word because my dad has a big mouth and works where I do, the entire office and our extended family would know in a week and life would be insanely awkward
>But at least my good friends are okay with me
>>
>>7542465
>my dad has a big mouth and works where I do, the entire office and our extended family would know in a week
>not letting him do all the leg work

When I came out I told two people
They were the biggest gossips I knew
Didn't have to come out to anyone else other than my parents
>>
>>7542699
I'm just ashamed to have people know. I'm not proud of being a tranny
>>
>>7542709
Yeah, I know how you feel... but they're gonna know sooner or later if you're on HRT. Just rip that bandaid off; avoid all the awkward questions and bullshit. You should probably work on the shame thing. I'm not happy or proud about being trans but fuck me if I'm gonna feel shame for my condition. It'd be a different story if I were AGP though...
>>
File: 1482258014516.gif (86KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1482258014516.gif
86KB, 160x160px
I'm three years into HRT. Pass great, the majority of people in my life have only ever known me as a girl, I've gotten a job and a relationship. I think I look/sound pretty good.

I still go through such terrible bouts of dysphoria though. Like, it ruins my whole week. My self esteem will just plummet and I won't want to leave the house. It's sort of becoming hard to imagine going through this so often for the rest of my life, I figured once I was fulltime and all this wouldn't really be a thing.

Anyone else in a similar position? Any tips on dealing with it? Just feels like something really stupid can set my mood off on a downward spiral.
>>
File: 1452416294518.jpg (465KB, 900x642px) Image search: [Google]
1452416294518.jpg
465KB, 900x642px
>>7544245
I'm 14mo in and pass sometimes, don't look so great (imo, no one around me agrees with me on this) but sound good.

But yeah, same position anon. Sometimes I just wake up and it's gonna be a bad day Just Because. Like today. I felt and looked great out the house, had a bit of dysphoria and the whole day went to shit. I couldn't even speak right.

I wish I knew what to tell you. This just...happens. Good days and Bad Days.
>>
am I just mentally ill?
>>
>>7545066
dysphoria is a mental condition
so yea
doesn't mean you aren't a girl though
>>
>>7545101
>doesn't mean you aren't a girl though
Riiiight...
>>
>tfw your butt has gotten squishy
>tfw you can sit on hard surfaces now
>tfw it's like a cushion
>>
>>7545799
>tfw my body is fine but you still can't do this because skelly

Please teach me how to be thicc
>>
>>7545816
i have practically zero body fat
i'm probably going to have to start eating a lot more once i start hrt
>>
>>7513457
grindr is easy, but will be nothing but sex
Tindr is good
>>
>>7519903
FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

thats rough
but if you're clockable you're clockable I guess
>>
>>7545816
Gained some weight and it all went to my butt. HRT is amazing

Wish some of it went to my boobs though ;_;
>>
File: 1259280045817.jpg (43KB, 801x495px) Image search: [Google]
1259280045817.jpg
43KB, 801x495px
>>7524728
>>
>>7512729
What the hell do you do about a fridgebod? It's so unsightly. Do hormones change it? I'm 9 months in and my torso is ugly as fuck.
>>
File: tumblr_oiwvqcbJkF1r0vexjo6_540.png (60KB, 540x320px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oiwvqcbJkF1r0vexjo6_540.png
60KB, 540x320px
>Mom makes fun of you for your girly sneezes
>>
>>7551466
I don't think there's much to do about it.
You could try a corset I guess, and lose weight.
>>
>>7551577
>tripfag
REEEEE gtfo!!!
>>
this thread has been really really dead lately
where did everyone go?
>>
>>7555316
there was a thread for trannies born in the 90s earlier. everyone went there, i think, although it's dead now
>>
is it normal for one nipple to be larger than the other? Is this similar to the "one boob is bigger than the other" meme?
>>
>>7555852
people aren't always perfectly symmetrical
>>
>>7555852
Yeah it's normal. They develop at different rates so they might even out with time.
>>
>>7551577
My mom likes to make fun of me because when I startle I make a girly noise. This started before I came out to her though.
>>
For those of you who are tall like me (6'2") what kind of shoes do you wear?
>>
>>7558115
I have a pair of flats and boots. Some high heel boots too but you can imagine why i never wear them.
>>
File: IMG_5364.jpg (76KB, 498x718px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5364.jpg
76KB, 498x718px
What should I get done to pass?
>>
>>7558165
Take better pictures of yourself.
Get your face lazered
get on titty skittles
>>
File: IMG_5318.jpg (96KB, 640x695px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5318.jpg
96KB, 640x695px
>>7558184
>>
>>7558190
Suicide.
>>
>>7558212
Feelsbadman
>>
>>7558190
/passgen/
>>
>>7512729
What happened to /t/? All our boards are slow. I love to bring myself down a peg. My therapist dislikes this. But self esteem makes me uncomfortable how do I get used to self positivity?
>>
Straight male here, where is the best place to find a Trans girlfriend?
>>
>>7558265
What does it mean?
>>
>>7558343
That you should go to that thread.

>>7558279
I don't really follow ttg much anymore. I look in every now and then, but I don't have much to say.
Instead I've started gaming more.
>>
File: ss (2017-01-11 at 07.57.11).jpg (511KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-01-11 at 07.57.11).jpg
511KB, 1920x1080px
This is like the cutest sandbox game ever.
If somebody really wants to play it with me, I might buy it (for myself).
>>
File: 1467961781892.jpg (162KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1467961781892.jpg
162KB, 800x800px
>Tfw your mother said she'd kill you if you ever became a woman
>Tfw your parents tell you the only reason you were born was so they could have a son
>Tfw you'll get written out of everything when your grandparents die if they find out

I don't know how you guys do it. There's no way I could come out to my family. They might actually just murder me if I told them.

Just gonna move to a different state and get a name change
>>
>>7558636
Just start taking hormones now and never tell them.
Worked for me.
>>
>>7558636
Do you care about your family or do you jsut care about your inheritance?

Regardless fuck them for not supporting you when you need it. Transition even if it has to be on the down low if you genuinely feel like you are a woman on the inside.
>>
>>7558636
im in the same boat girl, shit is fucking awful
>>
>>7558582
what game is it anon? its got a nice art direction
>>
>>7558636
Start self medding. It'll at least relieve some dysphoria.
>>
>>7513467
I'll tell you if you look good as a girl if you'd post a picture.
>>
>>7518109
If the topic of transgenders come up, mention that you think you're one. Or just go up to your parents and say "I need to talk to you" if you just want to get it out of the way.
>>
>>7541379
Sometimes parents don't understand how to come to terms with what's going on and their own feelings. In their mind you're their little boy. It's likely shocking to them. Just try and remember that they love you deep down.
>>
>>7518109
Don't unless you absolutely need to for whatever reason.

I've thought about telling my mom for such a long time but know it would accomplish nothing. I'd still be who I am, it wouldn't change how I look, and would likely just make it awkward.
>>
>>7560979
>want to post in pass threads and at times when people make posts like yours
>afraid someone will save it and repost it alot later
>>
>>7558190
stop hiding your forehead?!?
>>
>>7560853
It's Astroneer
>>
File: Astroneer.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Astroneer.webm
3MB, 960x540px
This gaaaaame

Even bought it.
No monsters to stress you out (but still some dangers). Really beautiful, and just simply fun.
>>
>>7563208
What do you do in it?
>>
File: Astroneer cave.webm (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Astroneer cave.webm
3MB, 480x270px
>>7563244
You run around, gather materials, and build things.

Like here I'm running down in a cave, that I've already started exploring, and put out some oxygen/power cables. There's lots of materials down there, which you gather by sucking it up, including a lot of ground.
You'll also need to find some boxy things, which you reserach, and once research you can get new technology to build, or some resources.

Then you'll need to build things, like a smelter, to refine it to better materials (not that many in the game, like 7 or so). With the materials you can make vehicle builders, where you'll build your vehicles.
Like a rover, and a truck. Rovers can be used as carts, and the truck can mount a drill head, so you can "Atlantis: The Lost Empire"-style.

Then you can also build a space ship, and go to your moon, or nearby planets.
>>
>>7563208
What game
>>
>>7563290
Astroneer, as in video title, and the message above first webm.
>>
File: 1477872649674.jpg (32KB, 447x456px) Image search: [Google]
1477872649674.jpg
32KB, 447x456px
>>7558636
Same boat
Probably not the best route but...
I repressed till I could be self sufficient
Then cut off contact with them
Started transiting even though I feel its to late
Will probably never tell them.

>mfw I had religious brainwashing to deal with too.
>>
File: 1481324920641.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
1481324920641.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
How come all trannies are potheads? I'm trying to stay clear of weed but everytime I go to trans* anything there's someone talking about pot and I always feel the need to get back on it again.
>>
File: image.jpg (982KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
982KB, 3264x2448px
watched Kimi No Na Wa on the plane. Fucking beautiful film and made me think about Japan... Also tfw anime on an airline
>>
>>7564836
I know how you feel. It's like a standard HRT regiment is an AA, E and weed. I don't even enjoy being high but I'll be damned if it doesn't help suppress all my negative (and, unfortunately, positive) emotions, but when most of your emotions are negative I guess it's a plus? It doesn't help that being high makes me want to smoke cigarettes like crazy.
>>
>>7564836
I'm not. Weed makes me feel worse
>>
>>7564836
Because it takes the edge off mang.
But I honestly can't tell you.
I have used it as a crutch, and sometimes wonder if it made me more repressive or would have helped me if I had started using it earlier.

>>7564941
That is how I use it too, to negate all emotions. Which works when the majority of them are negative and depressive. I also crave nicotine after smoking, probably just a bad habit tho.
>>
I need some help
what's the best way to "come clean" to a doctor about selfmedding

I'm going to a doctor tomorrow for just being sick in general with the flu and I assume they are going to look at my chest and notice

Im 21 and have been on AAs for 3 years and e for 2 I get hormone tests every now and then but how do I bring up the fact that I also wan't to make sure everything is going good/no horrific medical damage

idk Im just very nervous and selfloathing about it
>>
File: 32 (2).png (2MB, 1079x909px) Image search: [Google]
32 (2).png
2MB, 1079x909px
>>7564836
Pot will make you feel good when no one else will.
I think most of us will stop smoking in our 30's like normal people, I know Ill mostly stop when I go to grad school.
>>
What's a good way to deal with body hair? My arms and legs are a mess.
>>
>>7565461
Shave it, then epilate in a few days

But after epilating you must moisturize and exfoliate every day for a while to avoid ingrown hairs
>>
>>7565188
Moap
>>
>>7565188
My 30s are so far away but I still feel I will be a stoner by the time I hit them, if I haven't killed myself by then.
>>7565057
I know it helped me get through high school, tho all the use also affected my grades quite a bit.
>>7564941
Right? I keep trying to forget about weed but every trans person I spend more than 5 minutes with is/has been a huge pothead and I don't know, I really feel like if I went back to using it, at least on weekends it would be the best thing ever, specially since it's not like I'm getting satisfaction out of anything else right now.
>>
>>7565651
>at least on weekends it would be the best thing ever, specially since it's not like I'm getting satisfaction out of anything else right now.
Why not smoke on weekends, then? So long as you have the self control to keep to weekends you should be fine.
>>
http://www.nuvo.net/Slash/archives/2017/01/12/rep-borders-courts-needless-controversy-with-birth-certificate-bill

Since this will obviously pass since Indiana is controlled by bible-thumping Jesus freaks, how badly is this going to screw me over as someone who had the misfortune to be born there?
>>
lightning phoenix please come home
>>
File: 59728221_p4_master1200.jpg (236KB, 480x784px) Image search: [Google]
59728221_p4_master1200.jpg
236KB, 480x784px
We were six months in just waiting on a handle of gin 'cause we lost the calendar so long before so long before we had heads full of acid waiting for something to happen 'cause the land lord's right below our feet and he can't sleep so we're lucky to have lasted a week. And I haven't been sleeping lately around the corner in the alley. Sometimes you can just blame the crank and sometimes you're sleeping on broken glass. So I think of the goods times. So I drink until I can leave all the rest behind.
>>
>>7565187
tell them what you're on without telling them you're self medding, just in case they ask you what medication you're currently taking.
>>
>>7564836
I avoid it, I've never wanted it anyway and it's not a good idea on HRT. Still trying to get a firm grip on the emotions rollercoaster but I don't need a crutch.

I sometimes wonder if I'd be an alcoholic by now if I hadn't started HRT. Near the end there I was drinking steadily more. Rarely ever have a light cocktail or a glass of wine these days.
>>
Feels so defeating...
If I one day manage to date and attract a man... Even if it were to go great, he would leave as soon as he finds out.

I guess it's all about holding off sex for as long as possible?
>>
>>7568289
Right cause the good starting ground for a relationship is a lie
>>
Give me bf or give me death
>>
File: 46693481_p13_master1200.jpg (164KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
46693481_p13_master1200.jpg
164KB, 480x480px
>>7568560
Death it is
>>
>>7568586
>implying you get either
naive girl
>>
HAHA XD :PPPP
fds
afdkl
Give me a bf
>>
>>7558582
I believe it is still single player anon
>>
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1248626/ this was turbocringe
>>
Hadn't had my levels checked in forever, was convinced that something was wrong with my hormone levels.

>Testosterone, Serum 10 ng/dL
>Estradiol 961.9 pg/mL

LOL GUESS I'M JUST STUPID

This happen to anyone else?
>>
>>7569645
My roommate did the same
>>
>>7569168
scared to click
>>
>>7569137
It's up to 4 players I think, or 3
>>
>>7569831
>A man is brutally beaten outside a strip club because of his lack of support for his transgender teenage daughter's desire for gender reassignment.

lol
>>
>>7569645
ur estradiol is too high
>>
>>7569877
Well I told her that I had my blood drawn immediately after taking my E. She noted that yeah, that's super high, but it's fine for now and we'll probably drop it later on in transition.
>>
>>7571300
Her being my doctor. In case that wasn't obvious anyway.
>>
>tfw I'm a massive coward that's balding, 25 and too masculine to start transition
I don't really see any other option other than killing myself. How am I supposed to get my life back on track when there isn't a way out of this hell? On top of that I live in one of the shittiest places a trans person can live (latinamerica), and considering I'm poor as fuck there isn't much of a chance for me to moving out of this shithole.
>>
File: 1402985915276.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1402985915276.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
>>7512729
>pass well, but life is still shit
>college is too expensive, even with FAFSA, thanks to out of state tuition
>decide to join air force, but it's full of bureaucratic horseshit regarding trannies
>they almost won't accept me because im nearly too underweight for them, even though I was going to try to lose like 10 more pounds
>never experiment with makeup or painting my nails or girly shit like that because im always so busy
>feel inadequate because i have no tits and im tall. passably tall, but tall nonetheless
>have few friends, almost no girl friends
>the one i do have is super pretty and cool and small and i feel like a gross giant goblin around her. i get so embarrassed and self conscious every time.
>i live in one of the largest cities in america, but there's literally only one endo in the whole metropolitan area who will service trans patients
>he's a fucking pediatric endocrinologist

fuck it all. god im so fucking disgusting. at least i pass and have a bf...
>>
>>7525326
Why focus so heavily on this? You're giving it way more importance than it actually deserves. By focusing on one short, already in the past moment you're causing yourself stress and pain. You're not even trying to find humor in it or actually deal with it in a more constructive, healthy manner. Doesn't therapy teach you how to deal with moments like these instead of letting them control you and focusing on them way too much?
>>
>>7541201
that's perfectly normal for a well hydrated adult. Please don't dehydrate yourself. Pee should be near clear.
>>
>>7558636

Got outted as a kid and written out of every will. Repressed and got re-added. Repression lead to alcohol abuse, and drug abuse... re-un-written.

So I just started transitioning anyways... I mean ultimately who cares? It will all be debt by the time it passes to you anyways :P

In the mean time get yourself some titty skittles and feel the happy :)

Anyone who says they are going to kill you is a gigantic pussy anyways...
>>
>>7544245
I'd think most everyone has days like that, where you have one bad experience, thought, or feeling that then rolls all the other negative thought, feeling, experience you have inside you into a great big ball that you have to carry with you the rest of the day.

Well I mean, you don't have to. There's coping mechanisms for dealing with stress and moving past those moments. Read up on those or discuss them with your therapist? Actively practice them? There's loads of things you can do.
>>
>>7565057
If you're just using it to suppress negative emotions then you're wasting your time. I mean, does that really sound healthy?

Fug, I used to blaze it faggot every day, but I would often use it to dissect my emotions. If you're overwhelmed by negative emotions there's often a "trigger" or the first emotion that lead to the downward spiral. When you're high you can dig through all the other negative stuff you wrap yourself in and get to the core, and from there you can take action.

Use the time you have high getting to know yourself and your brain. It will give you coping skills for life.
>>
>tfw have to come out to a family member and are pretty sure they're going to think i'm just a fetishist and a weirdo and might kick me out
>>
>>7579970
>dropped out of uni because of social anxiety problems
>basically ran out of class during an assessment where I had to pitch something to 2 lecturers, and had a mental breakdown
>never went back and felt relieved of the pressure, but everything I was bottling up has never stopped coming out
>haven't told parents because they'll kick me out for dropping out/not having a job
>they'd never understand my problems, let alone how I want to transition
>cry myself to sleep every night, not falling asleep until 3-4am
If I'm going to end up being homeless and dying cold and alone, I might as well just kill myself now.
>>
>>7519903
Holy fuck. And I thought teaching would be a dream job for me. This really hits me hard.
>>
>>7524075
I tried epilating my facial hair once. It's a bad, BAD idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV3KTFJ1_Yo
>>
>>7580284
You're running away from reality in all aspects. Geez. Get a good therapist for your anxiety. Transition doesn't fix that. It's not some magic cure all.
>>
My order of women's clothes got RTS'd because I was away for the holidays.Rather upsetting.

In any case, I want to ask about shedding: How much shedding is normal for long hair?

I've been on spiro since September, at 400mg/daily now, but facial hair growth seems to have had become unaffected by it.

Also, hair keeps shedding. Not sure if that's a sign that I'm going ot end up bald before I get real hrt or if I'm just stressed.
>>
Anyone here take benzos? I'm prescribed them legitimately.

When I'm on them is the only time life is worth living. If only ODing on them didn't require a literal ton of them.
>>
>>7580284
call around lgbt places in your area and see if they have any services for homeless youth
>>
>>7580926
normal amount is ~100 hairs a day
>>
>>7580926
Jesus fucking Christ, 400 mg a day?
>>
>>7582506
Sorry, misremembered. Re-read the bottle, 200mg, but literally no effect. Facial hair grows at the same rate it did before I started taking it.
>>
>>7582542
Alright, that's more reasonable. From what I've read, 300 mg is close to the highest most endos will go, 400 only for very extreme cases.

I don't think anti-androgens have any effect on facial hair, though, other than stopping new follicle growth. Already existing facial hair will continue to grow afaik.
>>
>>7582578
The facial hair growth slowed down for about a month, and now it's sped back up.

I'm not sure if my body's adjusted to it or something.
>>
>>7582586
Your body might have adjusted, and/or your body absorbs T too well.

Probably better to switch to cyproterone. 100mg/day is max dose for that, and you might want to start with it.
After half a year you should probably go down to 50mg though, won't be good to take 100mg forever.

And make sure you don't drink alcohol or anything else taxing on your liver (especially not if you take E as pills).
>>
>>7569168
SVU had another episode about a transgender kid who was forced to transition by their parents. They are always so cringey, especially when you realize that the general public believes this shit.
>>
>>7580926
Try finasteride or dutasteride. My hair doesn't shed at all, even in the shower.
>>
>>7583896
Lucky. I'm not that anon, but a lot of hairs come out in the shower and I've been on Inhouse's Finasteride for 2 years. I've been getting ready to order Dutasteride though just to try
>>
>>7519903
>>7519999

So like... I was kind of thinking I wanted to teach high school

I feel like I could do it if I could find a job at like, an alternative school or some hella liberal district in the northwest

and like if im going to teach i dont want to be stealth, i would want my students and coworkers to know im trans and have to deal with it. If there's a supportive administration and decent progressive community I think it's very possible.

idk, am i crazy? most of my life ive been planning to go into academia, but i just really love teaching more than doing research/writing, and i feel like i dont know what to do with myself.

I only started transitioning and its kind of all hitting me at once. Has anyone else had this experience? I had resigned myself to being miserable for so long, the future was bleak but very manageable, now its like i have this chance to be happy and it just feels like so much work to try and make it happen

sorry 4 blogpost
>>
>>7584025
High School teaching isn't much different than politics, if you want to teach try to go college level or private school, trust me.

If you go public school highschool odds are that some student's parents will highly disapprove you teaching a class there and since public schools can't afford bad publicity you will be let go before you even come close to being tenured.
>>
>>7584025
crazy, yes, but shine on
>>
>>7584052
well since public schools wont exist within the next couple yrs anyway ...

but really i know you're right, my mom was deeply involved in local school politics in our pretty progressive district, when the bathroom stuff came into discussion the amount of pushback was frankly shocking. I can only imagine how much worse it could be for an openly trans teacher

>>7584054
thx

im pretty screwed w academia too though

>3 years deep into russian literature major
>>
Anyone else just accept they wouldnt pass as a woman so just go through life as a feminine guy?

Just seems easier that way.
>>
>>7584541
I feel stuck in that position too. Won't have the money for FFS or SRS, so I realistically don't see it happening.
>>
>>7584541
Yeah same got them skittles anyway
I don't look like shit as a guy but my girlmode is pathetic
>>
>>7584541
>>7585637
>>7586026

just make sure its something you can really live with, passing isnt everything if youre really in the dysphoria shit

i dont pass well but i still feel good just looking more androgynous and, im happier w my body than i used to be
>>
File: 2017_01_17_IMG_1635.jpg (93KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
2017_01_17_IMG_1635.jpg
93KB, 480x640px
always had long curly hair as a guy. straightened it (or tried to) just now.

It's longer than I thought which is good but now I realize that I have no clue how to style my hair.

can anyone tell me how I should sort it out?
>>
>>7588166
You've got to trim your hair atleast once every other month otherwise you're going to have split ends and your hair is going to curve at the ends (like what your hair is doing right now)

Best advice is go to a good stylist and pick up some tips they have for your hair.
>>
>>7588166
just b urself
>>
>>7588244
I'd assumed that it was curling at the bottom because its super curly as is and I was bad at straightening it.

I dont have split ends(as far as I can tell) but I probably do need toget it cut.

Im not trans though (am still on hormones though) so its weird to me to go get my hair cut and start asking about how to make it look feminine/androgynous. but maybe I should just go for it.
>>
File: 1456030094433.jpg (36KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
1456030094433.jpg
36KB, 580x435px
>>7588341
>posting in /tgg/ asking for hairstyle advice
>on hormones
>"I-I-I'm not trans though."
>>
>>7588392
but I like being a guy and non-binary is a meme
>>
File: mrrobot-joanna.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
mrrobot-joanna.gif
2MB, 500x281px
I so wish I was as pretty as Joanna from Mr. Robot
>>
>be an ugly skinny nig
>girls don't like me obviously
>make an ok cupid
>some 9/10 asian tranny skypes me shows me her ass, says she wants me to come fuck her, how awesome I am, how good looking I am
>some 8/10 latina tranny from tumblr, same thing, shows me her ass, fingers her self on cam for me, I don't give her anything

Why do trannys have such low standards?
Thank fuck for low standards LOL...
>>
Came out at Christmas
Still no hrt
Reeeeee
Being a 19 year old neet sucks
>>
>>7592637
At least fuck them :/
>>
>>7592660
Um, you need to get on that shit now.
>>
>>7592815
I know
I'm not that bad but I got lucky af
>>
File: Mental_9d6aed_6128274.jpg (71KB, 605x605px) Image search: [Google]
Mental_9d6aed_6128274.jpg
71KB, 605x605px
>>7512729
I tried online-dating again, cgatted a bit, then some asshole asked so many questions, and told me i'm unable to procreate cause i'm a male bidy-wise...
Idk this just destroyed me, i deleted everything and i can't stop crying :(
It's of no use, everything is shit, i'm not worth it et cetera
Halp ;_;
>>
>>7592789

>implying I'm gay
>>
>>7592872
Cry
Block them
Try to grow some fur
And try again
Don't let him push you down. Isolation wrecks you.
>>
>>7592881
if you don't fuck a 9/10 girl you might as well be.
>>
File: shining.jpg (12KB, 412x311px) Image search: [Google]
shining.jpg
12KB, 412x311px
>Electrolysis kills facial hair dead pretty much everywhere
>Mustache area keeps coming back treatment after treatment
GO AWAAAAAAAY
>>
My hormone implant pellets give me insanely painful boob motions when running down stairs the first couple weeks post.. Then it mellows out

AMA

>>7594474
hair growth cycles anon.

Also remember to tell the electro person if the hair feels "plucked". It should come out with no force if the follicle was properly treated
>>
>>7594516
Yup I've had to tell her about that, as if the machine isn't turned up to the setting that it should be some days.
>>
>>7594516
how did you get an implant
>>
>>7595212
paying out the nose for them
>>
>>7595279
damn

are you super rich or other hrt doesn't work for you
>>
>Can't sleep because thoughts going on in head
>Only get like 4 hours sleep
>Had to wake up early because I'm meeting a new psychologist

>Get a call saying they have to cancel it
I wanna sleep again... But now I've showered, and everything...
>>
>>7595335
you can sleep whenever you want if you're neet
>>
>>7595352
I'm going to meet my sort of social worker, but not a social worker, later today, so I can't.
>>
>>7595335
>>7595384
Welp, both canceled on me... At least my sleep schedule should be good now...
>>
>>7593470
Just cause there's a goalie doesn't mean you can't score. But you're playing goalie for the other team.
>>
>>7524855
Late reply anon, I randomly selected a place in the thread to practice my voice on.

It was a long time since I felt like that, but I was quite bad too. I used to not use any facial expression, because it disgusted me how masculine it made my face look, or I was scared to make it look even more masculine with the facial expression. I would also not move, I guess it came with keeping myself from facial expression. I would usually lock my eyes somewhere as well, not really looking people in the eyes.

I even read what the doctor had written, that I was "sits without motion, makes no facial expression. It's difficult to know what the patient is thinking, or feeling. Saying very few words".
They were pretty dead set on that it was because of aspergers or something similar... Quite annoying.

What got me somewhat function was FFS, I can now look people in the eyes, and talk with them, and I sort of like social contact.
Getting a somewhat ok voice helped too, but mostly it was the FFS.

I don't know if it's the same feelings you have... But, getting to a point where you don't feel crippling self-disgust, and hopelessness over ones appearance, helped me a lot.
If it's something similar to what I felt, then ask your parents, your grand parents, or anyone who could help you with affording FFS (and read up about it).

--------------

About the voice practice.
>https://clyp.it/qark4bfx
>English isn't my first language, and my vocal cord took some damage from adams apple surgery, so I sound a bit hoarse (a lot better now, and practiced some of it away)

How good is it? What do you guys think sounds wrong with it?
I'm putting in quite a bit of effort... Can I really make it feel natural, and make it work with screaming and laughing? I don't even know how I'm supposed to fake my laugh too, it just breaks and sounds bad when I try.
>>
>Passing voice
>Kind of cute
>Amazing complexion that makes me look doll-like.
>But super tall with giant feet and strong facial features that combine to make me not pass.

I just want to sportsbra/bind what tits I have and claim to be a robot.
>>
>>7599746
Your voice and accent are both cute. Sounds natural to me.
>>
Any neet EU wanna play games together, and maybe train voice together?
Like, borderlands, and, some other fun games that could be found.
>>
please tell me this thread is less cancer than mtfg
>>
It is, but it's almost entirely dead.
>>
>reposting this so i can get help faster

okay so
>got court order for name change
>changed at social security office

>still need to get new birth certificate, new ID, and new passport

So....at what point can I apply for jobs in my new name?
Getting this stuff changed costs money and I'm lacking in that. I dont want to keep using my male name, because I want to be stealth.

help?
>>
>>7566162
get your papers changed before it passes.
>>
>>7592620
same
she's absolutely divine
>>7592637
maybe you're not as ugly as you think, or maybe they just like black dudes.
post a pic of yourself, or link the latina's tumblr though
>>
>>7594516
how much did the pellet cost
is it possible to get it covered by insurance
how long does the pellet last
where is the pellet in your body
what is the official name/brand of the pellet
where do you live
>>7594474
>tfw still no electrolysis
>tfw pluck facial hairs out with a tweezer
i know this is bad, but shaving just isn't as effective
>>
>>7603386
I think so but I'm not 100% sure sorry
also stealth is a bit of a meme but idk what you mean specifically about it here

>>7603438
electro technicians say you shouldn't pluck your facial hairs but idk if it really matters as long as you don't like violently rip them out
>>
>>7592921
thanks.
Atm its quiete okay, i'm on a few drug and happy.
life goes on (even without me)
be well
>>
>>7603231

Yeah I think I'm starting to get pretty done with mtfg...
>>
>tfw you realize 95% of kids who think they're trans are just autistic and the parents don't want to admit it so they abuse them for years by pandering to their every whim and fixation
>>
>>7606432
kill yourself bro
>>
>>7606544
im glad my parents didn't pander to my autism or i probably would have
>>
I rarely go out in girl mode because I hate being stared at. Is it still worth transitioning if theres a chance I wont pass. I have pretty fem face, im 5'8" (and my current SO is a 6'1" cis girl so i always look short next to her) and i have narrow shoulders. I'm pretty confident I'll pass but is it worth the risk?
>>
>>7606432

Lol maybe YOU are austistic...
>>
>>7606706
duh?

doesn't change what i said there are tons of studies saying that now
>>
>>7606694

Yes darling :) it's always worth it! Work on your self esteem it will help, and will help you pass too as most of it it confidence and not being a grumpy bitch with beard shadow <3
>>
>>7606709

Lol tonnes...
>>
>>7606694
Honestly, just focus on getting over your social anxiety and stop placing so much importance on the perceived importance of other's opinions.

And transition along the way.
>>
>>7606714
they're both correct
>>
>>7606720

Nice post anon! uwu
>>
>>7606727
whats this? ouo
>>
>>7518109
I wrote a note
>>
Reposting here: I'm gonna drink for the first time in my life later today girls. Cause today's the inauguration, and I have to accept the guy who admitted he's grabbed women by their vagina without their consent as our President.
>>
>>7606750
>You can just grab em by the pussy
>>
im a straight white male but i like jerking off to cute traps but trannies make me feel disgusted

whats wrong with me
>>
>>7606791
>whats wrong with me
The fact that you felt it necessary to tell us about your perversion.
>>
>>7606791

Nothing
>>
>>7606799
well this is a general right? a chatroom?
>>
>>7606816
that nobody posts in ever :P
>>
>>7606824
well i just did
>>
Hello, /tgg/ I'm new here and I am going to start taking HRT and start doing voice therapy very soon. At the moment I will post my progress on my voice. I've been trying to hit a voice that'll work, but it seems like my voice typically just sounds airy and "high" as most people say it is. What can I improve to make this sound better? I also have problems breathing consistently in this way. I can't keep up the voice too long.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1VKeKPWVfWu
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0KIhonhpT6o
>>
>>7606845
dont do it you're just autistic
>>
>>7606750
alcohol is way over hyped imo and drinking when depressed is shit tier
>>
>>7606845
it sounds okay I think and it will become easier in time with more practice

>>7606922
fuck off and kill yourself
>>
>>7606966
this is hate speech

im reporting you to the RCMP
>>
>>7606845
take HRT and you'll turn into a spiteful bitch like >>7606966
>>
>>7606970
>>7606983
free speech means I can tell you to kill yourself on the internet

do you hate freedom?
>>
>>7606986
do you? in canada it's a hate crime to not address someone by their preferred pronoun whether intentional or not
>>
>>7606988
no it is not lol

stop reading breitbart
>>
>>7606988
this meme is completely retarded
http://sds.utoronto.ca/blog/bill-c-16-no-its-not-about-criminalizing-pronoun-misuse/
>>
File: 2016-12-09_17-46-00.png (630KB, 1138x617px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-09_17-46-00.png
630KB, 1138x617px
>>7607012
hmm?

at least in ontario it would
>>
>>7607017
where in your fancy image does it say hate crime
>>
>>7607012
>Similarly, it’s hard to see the refusal to use the appropriate pronoun
hmm this article isn't biased at all
>>
>>7607022
discrimination is a hate crime
>>
>>7607017
just go back to /pol/ you dumbfuck
>>
>>7607032
so are you defending discrimination or what?
>>
>>7607032
oy vey it seems you do not know what hate crime means
>>
>>7607035
im not dumb im just drunk

http://ohrc.on.ca/en/questions-and-answers-about-gender-identity-and-pronouns#overlay-context=en/questions-and-answers-about-gender-identity-and-pronouns
>Refusing to refer to a trans person by their chosen name and a personal pronoun that matches their gender identity, or purposely misgendering, will likely be discrimination when it takes place in a social area covered by the Code, including employment, housing and services like education
>>
>>7607044
im a straight while male with autism i get discriminated against all the time
>>
>>7607052
that is unfortunate I guess probably working to try to eliminate discrimination would be in your favour then
>>
>>7607067
that just goes against human nature

everyone should discriminate against everyone else
>>
>>7607071
okay bro you do you I guess
>>
File: CBLgaug.jpg (44KB, 878x814px) Image search: [Google]
CBLgaug.jpg
44KB, 878x814px
>>7607047
>>7607052
cry more i don't care
btw stop derailing or i'll report
>>
File: 0761_-_1HK6kUP.jpg (7KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
0761_-_1HK6kUP.jpg
7KB, 228x221px
>>7607083
cry little baby
cry
>>
>>7607090
so much for free speech... heh...
>>
>thread is dead forever
>fucking explodes today
>>
I'm actually starting to feel hopeful when I look at my timeline, feeling like things might be okay in another 15 months.
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.