[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here not hate tranny chasers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

Does anyone here not hate tranny chasers?
>>
>>7512697
no, and I am one myself ;_;
>>
>>7512745
This.

Caraposter being based as fuck.
>>
>>7512745
All trans people (and any boy who crossdresses) is inherently AGP.
>>
>>7512697
Chasers are ok as longs as they are qt
>>
Hate is a strong word for trannies.

Everyone already hates us, hating back only perpetuates the hate.

I'm MTF Gandhi ama
>>
>>7512697
Tranny Chasers don't hate Tranny Chasers
>>
>>7512745
If hating caraposter is all that being AGP is, then I'm AGP as fuck.
>>
>>7512795
nah man >>7512704
>>
I like attention, and chasers give me attention. And I like that. So I guess I kind of like chasers, but I also kind of hate them.
>>
Plenty of tranny chasers lurk this board, OP, and most of us don't hate ourselves. So clearly, not everyone here hates chasers.
>>
>>7512697
Why are chasers basically unanimously hated? Are chasers that don't want to be fucked or suck tranny dick any less hated?
>>
Nothing wrong with chasers but it seems like as a rule they're creepy, ugly and men. 3 things I'm not into. I'd give my left nut to be chased by a cool hot woman though (hell, take both and it'll save me an orchi)
>>
>>7512760
Stop samefagging cara. Nobody likes you.
>>
There's nothing wrong with a chaser as long as they are respectful to their partner. If you're after a girl with a dick make sure the one you're dating plans to keep it and is fine with it being touched. Otherwise you're setting both of you up for heartache.
>>
>>7512697
want to date a trans girl? ok
want to date a trans girl because she has a penis? less ok
want to date a trans girl because you want to play with her penis? not ok
want to date a trans girl because you want her to dick you? gtfo
>>
>>7515639
The worst are chasers begging for sex, because they want their fetish fulfilled and openly admitting it.
It's like. No. I do not want to serve as your gateway. I am not obliged to sleep with you just because you ask a million times.
>>
>this whole thread
Yeah, fuck people who are sexually attracted to me!

>>7515647
So you would prefer ones who lied to and manipulated you for sex and made you emotionally invested in them first before they used you?
>>
>>7515639
>>7515647
People who arn't interested in dicks don't go after you guys they go after real women with functional vaginas.
>>
>>7515684
Yes :3 Because when it's going on it feels awesome and genuine and we don't feel like sexual objects.
>>
>>7515690
There is a difference between people that just like dick and people acting like I owe them sex
>>
>>7515690
Remember, the dick just makes it better!
>>
>>7515690
Anon's OkCupid profile:

Likes: Fully functioning vaginas, that means: No endometriosis, regular periods, fertility a must, can lubricate and must harbor correct ph with a balanced vaginal flora. If you suffer from pms, gtfo.

Dislikes: non functioning vaginas.
>>
>>7512697

> Why don't you like me? It's discrimination not to like me!
> NO! Don't like me THAT much
> Eww gross, no, not YOU, I wanted the other guy to like me

Ironically one of the only ways that you're actually like a real woman
>>
>>7515707

You know that comment actually does convince me you're woman trapped in a mans body. You only ever hear women complaining about guys "acting like I owe them sex"

>>7515712
Your OkCupid profile:

Likes: Fully functioning penis, that means: ability to achieve erection and ejaculate, fertility a must, must have a healthy pair of testicle.

Dislikes: non functioning penises

Never seen a heterosexual women with this on her dating profile therefore most women don't want to date a guy with a functional dick :)
>>
>>7515758
I mean if they atleast acted like they care about me in any way or let the dick be a bonus. Or if they'd be like I'm bi, trannies are perfect for me. Maybe i could understand that. But they're all like. Hey pretty lady (ok), I have a huge fetish for trannies. Will you have sex with me? (Err no) Why not? (I don't want sex.) Next day. Hey pretty lady you want sex?

No means no.
>>
>>7515789
I broke up with a long time girlfriend because she was infertile. Call me heartless but my dreams involve having a family one day, thus I'd only get in a serious relationship with someone capable of giving birth.

I'll enjoy casual sex with what my dick likes but it's purely physical. If someone tells me they don't want sex I'm not going to push them. Not that I've ever flat out asked someone "want to have sex?" sounds awkward as fuck. I believe I'm justified in living my life this way.
>>
>>7515834
That is the weird part. Sometimes they chat with you about normal topics for days and then all of a sudden they drop their act and outright ask, do you want to fuck? Like jeez we had a nice thing going. Just invite me to a coffee and maybe you'd have a chance. I didn't think you were this autistic
>>
>>7515849
The thing is I wouldn't want to invite you to a coffee. Coffee implies I want to build some sort of relationship. I don't want to get to know someone I'm not interested in romantically nor do I want to give them an idea that our relationship would progress beyond fucking.
>>
>>7515888
That is so hot. Please fuck me.

Like wtf. How can you have sex with strangers and you don't even want to get to know them?
>>
>>7515888
Neat. Just keep in mind not a lot of women are into one night stands. The offer is typically seen as distasteful.
>>
Chasers are the tranny equivalent of creepy things people do in movies but get away with by being attractive

So if you wanna chase, hit the gym (or the hormones for transbians)
>>
>>7515902
Why would a hot transbian want to be with a trans girl instead of a hot cis girl?
>>
>>7515908
>hot transbian
>>
>>7515897
I think it's perfectly natural for a human being to enjoy the physical side of sex without any emotional connection. Emotional connection is nice in some circumstances but in some situations you just want to fuck a a cutie.

>>7515899
Can you really speak for most women? I sure as hell can't speak for most men and I was born one.
>>
>>7515931
I can't. This is just my impression.
>>
If a chaser was hot enough would you fuck him?
>>
>>7515950
Not if he's super creepy or gross. If he's charming enough that I don't pick up that he's a chaser, it's fair game.
>>
>>7515908
Not saying they would, just saying it's more likely than being with a guy
>>
File: adolf-hitler-01.jpg (221KB, 540x753px) Image search: [Google]
adolf-hitler-01.jpg
221KB, 540x753px
>>7512745
According to your logic your Nicole is AGP.
Btw she's ugly af, you have no taste.
>>
>>7512697
Since Im attracted to women and feminine-like people then Im naturally inclined to be more forgiving towards them only as long as this does not involve me topping anyone.
However Im sure there are no female chasers in real life so Im basically wasting my time.
>>
File: reimu6.png (150KB, 300x384px) Image search: [Google]
reimu6.png
150KB, 300x384px
>>7512697
I hate pickup artists.
Chasers are frequently pickup artists.
Thus, I frequently hate chasers.
>>
File: agp housewife.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
agp housewife.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>7515979
except that she is
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.