[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has acceptance gone too far?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: photo.jpg (8KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
8KB, 300x300px
What is this board's genuine opinion of pedophiles?

Is "pedosexuality" a sexual preference like homosexuality or asexuality. And do you expect pedophiles to be more openly accepted in the coming years?

Or do they have a mental problem and should continue to be treated as such? And, if so, what makes them different from gays, asexuals, or even transgender people?
>>
File: bassedSpengebib.jpg (4KB, 109x90px) Image search: [Google]
bassedSpengebib.jpg
4KB, 109x90px
>>7511526
>And, if so, what makes them different from gays, asexuals, or even transgender people?
>>
>>7511526
>What is this board's genuine opinion of pedophiles?

That they need fucking help

>Is "pedosexuality" a sexual preference like homosexuality or asexuality.

Yes.

>And do you expect pedophiles to be more openly accepted in the coming years?

Take a wild guess.

>Or do they have a mental problem and should continue to be treated as such?

Yes and yes. Or would you rather let them fuck kids?

>And, if so, what makes them different from gays, asexuals, or even transgender people?

The fact that the others are generally involve only consenting adults rather than children.
>>
>>7511526

Pedophiles need to be exterminated at dawn by a firing squad.

People who protect pedophiles need to be right up there with them.

People who harm and rape children need to be given public executions to warn others of what happens when you harm a child.

From a purely scientific perspective, these people need to be removed from the gene pool.

Shilling for pedophiles means you need to get executed by firing squad as well--because that means you are trying to normalize child rape.
>>
Question, why is it damaging for pedos to fuck kids but not for fags to fuck each other? I get that kids are damaged by it and can't consent but the same is true of gay (mentally ill) adults
>>
>>7511918

Not sure I am the best person to answer that. I don't approve of gay sex either.
>>
>>7511918
You answered your own question. It's consensual and therefore not damaging.
>>
Days since I was reminded 4chan is full of autistic children: 0
>>
>>7511526
We need to explore causes and roots of pedophilia in order to better unerstand this disease and purge it from society. This, in the long run, will be more productive than simply exterminating anyone who admits to pedophillic thoughts. Of course, at the same time anyone who commits pedophilic act should be strictly punished and chemical or physical castration should be included in the process.
>>
>>7511526

Negative. The opinion is negative.

>Is "pedosexuality" a sexual preference like homosexuality or asexuality. And do you expect pedophiles to be more openly accepted in the coming years?

Well. You're president now.

>Or do they have a mental problem and should continue to be treated as such? And, if so, what makes them different from gays, asexuals, or even transgender people?

I think pedophilia is a mixture of innate and learned behaviour. Insofar as it is innate it is similar to homo/heterosexuality however, it differs in that the pedophile's preferred sexual partners are not capable of informed consent to sexual activity. Much like practitioners of beastiality. Therein is the major difference from a civil rights standpoint.

One day, if we don't blow ourselves up first, age-players will probably get themselves child-robot bodies and the non-rapist pedophiles will have access to visually appealing sex partners who can consent as adults.

It would also highlight which kiddy diddlers are just flat out attracted to a certain look... and which are attracted to the idea of corrupting an innocent, or power-dynamics. Those ones are just rapists without the spine to try for an adult, really, and deserve all manner of mob justice in prison.
>>
>>7511526
I don't actually think pedophillia is a mental illness, just a sexual preference for younger people. In nature and throughout history human beings have not cared too much about age when it comes to fucking.
But that doesn't mean it should be socially acceptable.
>>
>>7511526
migrant from /pol/ here, and came to ask that since there are suddenly a lot of posts on /pol/ normalizing pedophilia i wanted to check what "real " lgbt people think of that shit.

my oppinion: pedophiled probably cant be blamed for being pedophiles as they probably didnt choose it. at least i heard of a case where some guy developed some affection to childdiddling and when looked after they found a tumor in his brain. they removed the tumr and with it the pedoaffection. after some time the affection came back and when checking so did the tumor showing that at least in some cases the victim cant be blamed for being a pedo.

however anyone who eve thinks about acting on those desires needs to be gased, shot, and just to make sure afterwards burned

but isnt it weird that the pedostuff is comming now, with pizzagate being around an all. is normalizing pedostuff their last resort to not get lynched since it came out?
>>
>>7512268

> is normalizing pedostuff their last resort to not get lynched since it came out

Yes.
>>
>>7511918
>mentally ill

[Citation needed]
>>
the problem with the pedofilia is when the other side does not agree, in that sens a child of 15+ sould be aware of he is own actions, but a kid of 9 or less years old is not aware of he is doing.
in case of rape they have a very serius mental problem.
Can be taken as a taste as long as it does not negatively affect the other person
>>
>>7511918
>legitimately thinks children are no different than adults

I can't tell if you are shitposting or are a pedo projecting.
>>
>>7512449
That is so wrong, leading psychiatrists agree that the human brain isn't fully developed until mid-twenties. Honestly 18 is questionable as the age of consent, 18 year olds are definitely still children, and 15 is ridiculously young.
>>
>>7512509
here in germany age of consent is 14, which i feel like is ok since its around the time kids actually become interested in that shit. however for adults its still illegal to fuck with under 18 year olds which i also feel is ok since adults have it easier to manipulate kids and abuse them into sex.

something my country didnt fuck up at least
>>
>>7512523
so you don't question 18 as the line, because it's law
>>
>>7512549
nah, dont give a damn about laws. but i do believe the ages set are reasonable.
>>
>>7512509
i understand, In any case one at any time stops maturing as a person and has complete self-awareness, but my point is based simply on me at 15/16 years I went out with people of 20 aprox and in no case I feel that it was pedophilia, although in my country it could have been conciderado that way.
I don`t agree with pedophilia but in many cases could be taken as something ambiguous.
>>
>>7511526
It's a sexual preference, I don't think there is much point in drawing a fundamental line between fetishes/paraphilias and normal sexual orientation, what sets them apart from most other attractions however is that it cannot be acted on without harming people.

>>7511918
"Mental illness" isn't some blanket thing that makes your entire experience of life invalid or nonsensical. Really, the only thing that sets homosexuals apart from anyone else is that they're attracted to the same sex; their ability to understand the world and the consequences of their actions is the same as other adults.
>>
>>7511526
It must suck to be a pedophile, but having sex with children is way too fucked up. So I kinda feel sorry for them but at the same time I think they deserve to be punished if they act on their desires, either by molesting children or by consuming cp (and therefore encouraging its production).

>Is "pedosexuality" a sexual preference like homosexuality or asexuality
Yes and no.
Pedophilia is like homosexuality and the like in the sense that pedophiles never made a conscious decission to be attracted to children. However, it is different because a child is not able to provide consent. And even you consider homosexuality and stuff a mental illness, a grown up voluntarily having gay sex will never suffer from the fucked up consequences a molested child would certainly have to face. Therefore, pedophilia should not be normalized or encouraged.
>>
Tbh senpaiĆ­lia
I don't give a shit about zoofiles
I don't give a shit about incest

But pedofiles need to be shot
>>
File: 91DyYr-MJ7L._SL1500_.jpg (382KB, 1106x1500px) Image search: [Google]
91DyYr-MJ7L._SL1500_.jpg
382KB, 1106x1500px
>tfw reverse pedophile
>be 21 dating 45+
my parents have no idea whats wrong with me
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.