[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I talk with people(boys) when I want to signalize that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 1477932640001.gif (904KB, 500x532px) Image search: [Google]
1477932640001.gif
904KB, 500x532px
how do I talk with people(boys) when I want to signalize that I am attracted to them?
>>
>>7511420
Its pretty simple. Walk up with pupose and confidence, maintain eye contact, lean in close, put a hand on his chest and say "Get your cock out".
>>
>>7511456
wew, I wish I had the confidence to do this
>>
I am too fucking autistic to talk to men. Don't make me mention women
>>
bump give dating advice itt
>>
>>7511420
Put a lot of mdma in your nose, then walk up to your crush and say "likeee youuuuuu" while pawing at their arm. Then when they give you a weird look and turn away, go home and cry for 5 hours into the massive bowl of mac n cheese you suddenly have a craving for.
>>
>>7511681
b-but mdma supressess hungery

more serious advice needed. any peeps who were successful at seducing their crush please share your story.
>>
hit them up on facebook and tell them that you "want to ride [their] crazy train".
>>
>>7511750
Any drug, it's not an exact science. Real talk I don't really know, I'm usually the one who gets approached. Try just being open and say "Hey, I'm not used to doing this, but do you want to hang out? I've really wanted to talk to you for a while"
>>
>>7511842
I tried doing it this way before. I guess I am just ugly.
>>
>>7511852
Yeah, probably that. Well you know they say: if at first you don't succeed, lower your standards and try again.
>>
>>7511420
>how

1. walk up to them within 30 seconds of seeing them.
2. extend hand and say "my name is [anon]"
3. shake hand
4. ask them for advice/help with something they can easily solve eg. "which [beer] do you prefer?" "where is [local landmark]?"
5. have short, light-hearted story prepared.
6. invite them to a party.
7. excuse yourself and leave.

This works about 3/10 times so you have to repeat very often. You get better the more you do it. Focus on putting them at ease and letting them know you're not a weirdo. Eventually you will have friends.

TLDR;
when fishing you need a baited hook
>>
>>7511456
this worked for me, thanks
>>
>>7511894
can I just skip lowering my standards and kill myself directly?
>>
>>7512157
Could try the classic "I'll kill myself if you don't talk to me" line.
>>
>>7511456
>>7511681
going to try these two out
>>7511905
sounds lame af sorry
>>
>>7511420
I'm a "straight" cis guy who dates a lot of girls with penis'. I use the internet to meet them, this internet thing is fucking amazing.

>>7511564

Message to autistic chasers: girls with dicks do NOT like when you ask to suck/be fucked by their dicks. Most want you to ignore it entirely.
>>
how should I tell a guy on grindr that I want to suck a dick? and that this is my first time and he has to be gentle please?
>>
>>7512831
Better message for chasers: go for traps, they are cute and fun and love sex. Ignore trannies, they are gross and scary and want you to ignore their dicks.
>>
>>7511420

Age, sex, gender, sexuality, and social standing for both of you. Give me that info and I'll give you my opinion.
>>
>>7518177
me:
yes...I mean male
sometimes bi, sometimes gay
poorfag schoolboy

him:
male
bi
upper middleclass
>>
>>7517644
>implying traps aren't just early or pre-trans trannies
>>
>>7518191

Does he know you? Are you friends?
>>
>>7518212
he is in my class. I tried to talk to him a bit but he wasn't really talkative. Now I saw that he removed me from fb. What does that mean?
>>
>>7518224

You know what that means. Attraction is just chemicals though right? You'll find someone else :3 needy people drive confident people away, that isn't me saying don't be needy, that is me saying, pick your battles.
>>
>>7518241
now what is that soup of words supposed to mean? I can't speak faggotish. You have to translate it for me.
>>
>>7518250

Ok wow. You deserve to be alone. Do the world a favour and don't reproduce. No fucking wonder you can't get laid.

You and people like you are why I often hate them gays.
>>
>>7518276
sorry, english isn't my first language. I honestly didn't understand what you were trying to say. But I agree my answer was a bit fuckboyish but hey concioussness is just a bunch of chemicals right? And no I am probably not going to reproduce.
>>
>>7518276
I also honestly think I can't get laid because of how I look rather than how I act
>>
>>7518340
If you are ugly,your only option is to muscle up.
>>
>>7518528
can I skip that step and directly kill myself?
>>
>>7518553
Yes.
>>
>>7511420
Smile to them. Always laugh at their jokes. Be more than happy when you see them.
>>
>>7511420
>stalk him
>find out what food he likes
>buy one of those bear traps from a store along with his favorite food
>place said trap with the food on his route a few minutes before he passes there
>hide in the bushes with rope and duct tape DO NOT FORGET THE ROPE AND TAPE VERY IMPORTANT
>once he triggers the trap, run over and tape his mouth shut (so he can't yell for back up.
>tie him up and take him home with you (consider easy method of transport)
>arrange a living space for your newly caught bf
>look up the internet how to take care of your bf
Enjoy your new bf (you might have to tame him though)
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.