[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ftm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_20160823_131021.jpg (1MB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160823_131021.jpg
1MB, 1520x2688px
Be honest /lgbt, how fucked am I with not looking like a 12 year old twink after I start T?
>>
How old are you?
>>
>>7509218
>>
>>7509239
You will look younger, but probably only 18 or so.
>>
>>7509241
I guess that ain't so bad, better than looking like I'm 13 lmao
>>
>>7509211
I went to school with a guy who looked just like only you're more masculine looking. Just lift and you'll be fine. You'll still look young af though but you'll get by
>>
>>7509211
Yeah you look 12
but to say you look like a twink...... nigga, do you even know what a twink is?
>>
>>7509211

You look like a 14 or 15 year old boy. Not particularly masculine or handsome, though.
>>
File: 1483563244058.jpg (22KB, 325x294px) Image search: [Google]
1483563244058.jpg
22KB, 325x294px
>>7509239
are you implying that 15 y.o. boy is a 23 y.o. FtM?
>>
>>7510921
It has tits, dude
>>
>>7509211
lip piercings are so vile
>>
File: DD_20mug_original.png (239KB, 457x376px) Image search: [Google]
DD_20mug_original.png
239KB, 457x376px
>that mgsv poster
I'd play vidya with ya

my advice is workout and lose the lip rings
>>
>>7511048
They'd look better as Labret studs.
Either a ball or spike.
>>
Y'all wanna hear a good nickname for a FtM guy? Mr T.
>>
>>7509378
This gives me hope
>>
>>7511627
Ahahahaha
>>
>>7511627
>the gift of having children

bringing children into this hellish world, especially if you're dealing with mental health issues yourself, is unwise.
if you feel the need to raise children, and you think you would be a good parent, you can always adopt.
there are many needy children who need parents.
>>
>>7510031
I dont look like one right now you nitwit
I meant after I start my hormones
>>
>>7511627
Lmao kys
>>
>>7511647
Thats my mindset. I hate children to my core but if that changes for whatever reason I'm gonna adopt. Plenty of children out there with no parents
>>
I've been on hormones for over a year and still look like I'm 16.

You have to wait 5 years or so after you start injections until you grow facial hair, then you will start to look your age.
>>
You will never look like a man, seriously, just a poor imitation of one who has destroyed her natural body. Just learn to accept yourself for who you are and put this trans nonsense behind you. Same goes for all FtMs
>>
>>7509211
You look like my middle school bully (boy).
>>
>>7511933
Are we being raided atm? Fuck off retard.
>>
>>7511933
You compensating for something buddy?
>>
>>7511953
>>7511957

No to both questions. I'm just trying to help people.

These people are "filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit. They are gossips, slanderers, God-haters, insolent, proud, boastful, inventors of evil things, and disobedient toward parents, without understanding, covenant breakers, without natural affection, calloused, and unmerciful, who know the righteous requirement of God, that those who commit such things are worthy of death. They not only do them, but also give hearty approval to those who practice them" (Rom. 1:29-31).

http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/57835-what-the-bible-really-says-about-transgender
>>
>>7511997
>muh kike on the stick religion
Sorry but I am a Hindu.
>>
why aren't you even trying to hide your tits?
>>
>>7512082
He's a proud strong man who don't need to hide his tits
>>
>>7512082
Its an older picture before I got a binder
>>
>>7509211
I'm ftm on T and nearly 30yo and got asked what high school I go to today. Once the T is in your system for a couple years, you'll speed-age until your perceived age and actual age are about the same. This will happen faster, the younger you are, whereas the older you are, the longer you'll be read as a butch lesbian woman or (rarely) hs boy, before finally settling into the steady appearance of a man.
>>
>>7512120
Its just an insult dude, what's your damage
>>
>>7512197
You have made a grave mistake. You will regret this massively before you turn 40. It is not natural, it is wrong. Reclaim your natural female body
>>
>>7512279

completely ignoring the war and volatile state of the world the planet is dying and humans are speeding that process up, and one of the ways they're doing it is by having too many children

too many people and not enough resources, you're not making the world a better place by adding your own kid into the mix and you have to be stupid to think the current state of this planet is good
>>
Whelp this thread is dead
>>
>>7511867
>tfw you could grow chin scruffies before you started T
>>
>>7512314
Sorry bud. I tried that before starting T, just to "make sure" I wasn't a girl and it yielded looking and feeling like cross-dressing, non-passing hon scum. There's no "female" about me to reclaim.
>>
>>7509211
Please get rid of the piercings, they actually make you look like an emo girl
>>
File: 1444666032510.jpg (61KB, 509x509px) Image search: [Google]
1444666032510.jpg
61KB, 509x509px
>>7509211
>claims he doesn't want to look like a faggot child
>wears faggot childish double lip rings
>>
best way to tell if you pass is go on omegle and see if people ask to see your tits
>>
>>7511627
Anon forget to mention Jesus in his anti-trans rant.
2/10, try trolling harder next time dipshit
>>
>>7511997
Dysphoria is a condition of the brain, simply said. It makes you need to change your body to fit it. The alternative would be changing the brain to fit the body. It is not psychological, however, but more deeply rooted, probably neurological since it seems caused by hormones to begin with.
So, what kind of surgery seems easier and less scary to you:
Sex-reassignment surgery on the body to make it appear closer to the brain's expectations or
brain surgery to try and experimentally change your personality so that your brain fits your body?
>>
>>7514301
>>7514310
Ive thought about getting rid of them but ive had them for almost 10 years now and I look really weird without them
>>
>>7514993
Do this: >>7511098

Rings are doing you no favours right now
>>
>>7509211
you ugly as fuck either way bitch lmao
>>
>>7514993
I can assure you that it's just you and everyone will get used to it, either that or get more neutral/less flashy ones, also you actually pass, get big and strong and you're good to go
>>
>>7509211
You'll turn out pretty handsome. Handsomeness will improve if you lose body fat and gain muscle.
>>
>>7515258
>>7515261
This makes me hopeful
>>
>>7509211
If you get some facial hair you'll look like a pretty cool dude. Pretty much the only thing required for FtMs besides binding/breast reductions.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 798x798px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 798x798px
>>7510921
Welcome to the big leagues
>>
>>7521757
This is so true and sad. I wish estrogen was the stronger hormone, or at least that there were more effective methods of transition....
>>
File: image.jpg (167KB, 429x605px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167KB, 429x605px
1:26 And God said: 'Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth'.

1:27 And God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He him; male and female created He them.

1:28 And God blessed them; and God said unto them: 'Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that creepeth upon the earth'.

1:29 And God said: 'Behold, I have given you every herb yielding seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed--to you it shall be for food;

1:30 and to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is a living soul, I have given every green herb for food' And it was so.

1:31 And God saw every thing that He had made, and, behold, it was very good And there was evening and there was morning, the sixth day.

2:1 And the heaven and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.

2:2 And on the seventh day God finished His work which He had made; and He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had made.

2:3 And God blessed the seventh day, and hallowed it; because that in it He rested from all His work which God in creating had made.

2:4 These are the generations of the heaven and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made earth and heaven.

2:5 No shrub of the field was yet in the earth, and no herb of the field had yet sprung up; for the Lord God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground;

2:6 but there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.
>>
>>7521852
>God
lol
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
2:7 Then the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

2:8 And the Lord God planted a garden eastward, in Eden; and there He put the man whom He had formed.

2:9 And out of the ground made the Lord God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

2:10 And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became four heads.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 600x315px
2:15 And the Lord God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.

2:16 And the Lord God commanded the man, saying: 'Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat;

2:17 but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it; for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.'

2:18 And the Lord God said: 'It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a help meet for him.'

2:19 And out of the ground the Lord God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto the man to see what he would call them; and whatsoever the man would call every living creature, that was to be the name thereof.

2:20 And the man gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found a help meet for him.

2:21 And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and he slept; and He took one of his ribs, and closed up the place with flesh instead thereof.

2:22 And the rib, which the Lord God had taken from the man, made He a woman, and brought her unto the man.

2:23 And the man said: 'This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.'

2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife, and they shall be one flesh.

2:25 And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 400x335px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 400x335px
serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman: 'Yea, hath God said: Ye shall not eat of any tree of the garden?'

3:2 And the woman said unto the serpent: 'Of the fruit of the trees of the garden we may eat;

3:3 but of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said: Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.'

3:4 And the serpent said unto the woman: 'Ye shall not surely die;

3:5 for God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as God, knowing good and evil.'

3:6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was a delight to the eyes, and that the tree was to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat; and she gave also unto her husband with her, and he did eat.

3:7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig-leaves together, and made themselves girdles.

3:8 And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the garden toward the cool of the day; and the man and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God amongst the trees of the garden.

3:9 And the Lord God called unto the man, and said unto him: 'Where art thou?'

3:10 And he said: 'I heard Thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.'

3:11 And He said: 'Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?'

3:12 And the man said: 'The woman whom Thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.'
>>
File: image.jpg (419KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
419KB, 1600x1067px
3:13 And the Lord God said unto the woman: 'What is this thou hast done?' And the woman said: 'The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.'

3:14 And the Lord God said unto the serpent: 'Because thou hast done this, cursed art thou from among all cattle, and from among all beasts of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life.

3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; they shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise their heel.'

3:16 Unto the woman He said: 'I will greatly multiply thy pain and thy travail; in pain thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.'

3:17 And unto Adam He said: 'Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying: Thou shalt not eat of it; cursed is the ground for thy sake; in toil shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life.

3:18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field.

3:19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken; for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.'

3:20 And the man called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.

3:21 And the Lord God made for Adam and for his wife garments of skins, and clothed them.

3:22 And the Lord God said: 'Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil; and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever.'

3:23 Therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.

3:24 So He drove out the man; and He placed at the east of the garden of Eden the cherubim, and the flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way to the tree of life.
>>
>>7514524
>be a pre-hrt barely passing tranny
>still got asked to show my tits
people are blind
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.