[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2 years ago...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Clint_Eastwood_pic_2.jpg (383KB, 931x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Clint_Eastwood_pic_2.jpg
383KB, 931x1136px
19yo, skinny paleass white guy...

2 years ago I felt I was a regular straight guy. Didn't really want a girlfriend or anything but was still attracted to women to an extent.

2 years later and all I can think about is men, kissing men and getting dominated by a guy.

still have a slight attraction to women, but now it's fleeting for some reason. Can't even imagine myself living my life with a woman now..

I don't really like this, and I feel somewhat shameful because of it. For real though, what the fuck happened to me to cause this change? Isn't sexuality determined at birth or some shit?
>>
Gay shit in the media, xenoestrogens in food & water.

I am a straight guy, had a shitload of women in my past but recently for no reason at all, I'm overcome by this unholy, incredible lust for a tranny. I wanna do gay shit like lick it's ass, fuck it, swallow its cum.

The only possible explanation for this happening in my young adulthood is hormonal changes and sexually suggestive shit online. I'm actually not from 4chan and am KC-tier so all the trannyposting there is probably also to blame.
>>
>>7508459

i drink filtered water, cant stand the taste of bottled or tap, and i don't really watch much "pop culture" tv, more older shit or maybe some comic based stuff.
>>
>>7508459

so i dont really see how "xenoestrogens" would affect me
>>
>>7508427
A regular-ass bisexual who knows women aren't worth the trouble
>>
>>7508498
this
you'll likely have sex with a guy, then go into denial for about a month or two and start the cycle over again
>>
>>7508498

but i never really noticed guys before
>>
>>7508533
Believe it or not it's not unusual for someone to discover they're not straight after 18
>>
>>7508563

how would someone overlook something like that though
>>
>>7508427
its the PLASTIC
>>
>>7508738

of course.
>>
>>7508599
I dunnno, I started exploring gay shit when I was 16 but I was heavy in denial and looking back I had an attraction to guys for awhile but just saw it as "curiosity". There's psychological research that backs up the fact you can go for awhile without knowing you're not entirely straight, I'll see if I can find it
>>
>>7508599
I wasn't interested in pursuing anyone sexually until I was 20, just figured I had a low libido. Then my current BF (who was a friend and roommate at the time) asked me to fuck him and I was like "why not?" and now I know I think he's attractive which makes me probably not straight. The reality of an experience can lead to realization, not everyone gets an ass sampler platter in high school
>>
>>7508857

slept on this, remembered when on two different occasions when I called a guy I saw cute when i was younger :/
>>
>20 years old
Looking back I never tried to get a gf, I only ever fell into relationships or was pressured by guy freinds. And not only that but for some reason anytime anyone mentioned a "gay thing" it just stuck in my head more than other things for some reason. And im the exact same as you OP it's not like I wasn't attracted to girls but I mean I never oggled them or went out of my way for one. And then I realized the clincher: that all of my most impactful relationships were bettween be and a male best friend, and looking back now I can see the evidence everywhere but I mean I'm still in denial about it.
One last peice of advice OP tell someone anyone because then it'll be real and instead of hiding (even if it's still a secret) you'll have to face it.
>>
>>7508738
Today I learned from the scientists of 4chan that plastic makes you gay.
>>
>>7510874

top minds
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.