[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's good for overdosing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7

File: 1471471978500.png (125KB, 426x546px) Image search: [Google]
1471471978500.png
125KB, 426x546px
Title.

Tired of living as a tranny who'll never pass.
>>
>>7506795
Generally, you can't OD with pills alone. I would suggest mixing pills with alcohol, then quickly taping a plastic bag over your head before you pass out.
>>
Please dont do it!
>>
>>7506806
Why not?
>>
I'm 5'2" and a virgin transboy.

Just do a bunch of dangerous stuff or some shit.
Jump off a cliff.
>>
please dont :\

every time my lifes been shitty its gotten better
>>
>>7506821
No one's giving me a convincing reason not to but by all means, try if you like.
>>
>>7506808
We all die eventually, there is no need to rush it, if you do, it wont be as sweet! 100 back pats love, I know I will never understand even half of your struggles but please keep your head up high! I am not much of a voice but you have my support in your quests!
>>
Do the exit bag technique if you're actually going to commit suicide. You're significantly less likely to just vomit everywhere and it's supposedly the most comfortable way to do it.
>>
>>7506832
That's a sweet sentiment but it does me no good.
>>
>>7506848
Is this different from the normal plastic bag? There's helium involved right? Where do you get your hands on helium?
>>
>>7506795
Die with dignity. Perform seppuku, with a butter knife.
>>
File: KillStronger-Nietzsche.jpg (201KB, 600x540px) Image search: [Google]
KillStronger-Nietzsche.jpg
201KB, 600x540px
>>7506795
>What's good for overdosing

Diprivan
Fentanyl
Heroin
>>
>>7506795
>tranny
>overdosing
>being this desperate for attention

Hon, please
>>
>>7506867
You don't have to use helium. Any inert gas will do.
You can buy tanks of argon and nitrogen at any welding store. Don't get liquid nitrogen though, for obvious reasons.

Make sure you let someone know to come retrieve your dead body and return the empty tank to the store though lol
>>
>>7506896
Actually, you're kinda right. Hanging is a much better method, it's in the OP even.
>>
>>7506829
You can't escape reality.
You will just immediately reincarnate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservation_of_mass
>>
>>7506904
Don't hang yourself, at least be nice to the people cleaning up your dead trannybod and do it in a clean way.
>>
>>7506922
That's fine, maybe I won't be born defective next time.

>>7506935
That's the plan.
>>
>>7506935
Then you already have your answer, helium hood.
>>
>>7506942
>maybe I won't be born defective next time

Actually, I think you have to come back as yourself until you get it right.
Kind of like not making it to the next level until you find all the diamonds
>>
File: 1478375204316.png (107KB, 841x797px) Image search: [Google]
1478375204316.png
107KB, 841x797px
>>7506795
take half your spiro bottle and eat 4 bananas

thats all you deserve you filthy tranny
>>
>>7506982
Fair enough, hopefully I'll work shit out sooner next time and won't be a hideous monster before I decide to transition.
>>
File: The Most Beautiful Suicide.jpg (282KB, 1000x1392px) Image search: [Google]
The Most Beautiful Suicide.jpg
282KB, 1000x1392px
>>7506982
???

"Finding all diamonds" has the connotation of getting a perfect score in a video game, which is impossible when you're trans. You will always be forced to compensate for your handicap, which means the best you can do even if you would have naturally been a very strong woman, is more like 90%. And if you can never get a perfect score, it's honestly better just to kill yourself.

Don't listen to these hopeless optimists OP.
>>
>>7506795
Mind running through what exactly brought on this conclusion?
You want to end your life specifically because you aren't 'passable' as a trans?
>>
Go kill some Muslims.
You trannies always whine about being bullied and wah wah wah;
so why not prove everyone otherwise and inflict so much damage to Muslims down there that even after they kill you they will be in the red?

Be a glorious actual Trans warrior or something.
>>
>>7507026
Friend got to the point where my moaning was too much. I caused her current stress and it's just going to happen to the rest of my friends too.

She probably hates me now.

I can't pass. I can't even get what I need to pass. I'm ugly as fuck and no one will ever accept me.

So the best thing to do is end it all.
>>
>>7507075
Did your friend explicitly express their displeasure in your continuous confiding in them in this manner? You could possibly be misinterpreting or unintentionally projecting such onto them.

You shouldn't base the value of your life solely on your physical appearance or desirability. And there are individuals who don't base their attraction on purely physical aesthetic, but rather personality, and if not this, there are people who would find you attractive somewhere. However, this isn't something you should make a central part of your life, you might be lacking in the area of companionship/romance/sex but everyone has an area in which they have potential and can build upon them. You need to pull your attention to something else. A career, a hobby, etc. You have a chance here to remake yourself, to be productive, to find a passion you might have never known you have. Killing yourself is an illogical solution in this instance when you have so much you can possibly do. It might feel hopeless now, daunting at the perspect of reevaluating your life, but it's well worth the effort.
>>
>>7507286
She won't even let me try to help her now that she needs it, I'm a pretty shitty friend.

Dysphoria makes it hard to not be concerned with my physical appearance as I'm completely wrong in my own eyes and will be seen as such by others. I've tried so much and gone through so much pain so I have no motivation to keep trying.
>>
>>7506879
>Fentanyl
>Heroin
Enjoy feeling like you're drowning as you die
>>
>>7506795
High velocity lead.
>>
>>7507356
>No gun country
>>
>>7507009
Don't do that, you make it harder tyo get spiro then.
>>
>>7507338
Are you certain she needs 'help'? If so, she might only need a sympathetic ear or you might suggest professional help, which I would also refer you to in order to help you on this time of certainty.

I understand that the hardships of undergoing duress due to mental infliction. Creates a kind of steadfast wall that makes mundane tasks and life both, at times, more difficult than they normally would be. And the stress you have undergone, it might all seem for not but it shows you have resilience. Imagine if you applied that to something else. It's difficult, and your mind will constantly make up reasons and excuses but it's something you can push through. You've made it this far, and that means a lot more than you realize.
>>
>>7506795
>overdosing
well at least you know how be female in terms of suicide OP
>>
>>7507356
She's a girl, she wouldn't want to die like a man.
>>
>>7507654
I've only made it this far from the love of some very lovely people whom are now getting sick of me.
>>
i have felt the way you feel right now. you most likely don't have what it takes to kill yourself, like with a gun. i know it can be incredibly frustrating and painful feeling like nobody gives a fuck about you or your problems, thats how i feel all the time actually. deep down you probably want a shoulder to cry on. or at least i do. please don't try overdosing on pills or any other cry-for-help suicide method, you will probably fuck up something in your body and get hospitalized or something. get a sack of weed, get on an antidepressant, get a good friend or 2. i will probably never pass as cis, but i can pass as somewhat cute at least. if i killed myself i would have died at my ugliest, so id rather live.
>>
What's good for causing an accidental death? I don't wanna run into a truck with my car because then the truck driver will feel guilty.

t. Lonely guy with no trap gf
>>
>>7506795
why don't you just put some effort in so you can pass?
>>
>>7507950
Skype? Discord?
>>
>>7507964
Cause I can't work miracles.
>>
>>7507968
Za Wallu#9915

What for?
>>
>>7507980
most people who started before 18 can pass with some effort though..
>>
I've OD'd on opiates before and it was 100% painless. You start feeling fucking amazing then you just black out.

There's no point in killing yourself though. Ever read about people who just go nuts and start doing whatever they want because they're suicidal? If you're gonna kill yourself then you've got nothing to lose. Go nuts and get a hooked and some blow. Sell blow. Take out a huge loan and start a business. Maybe you'll be rich in a few years, if not, hey you were gonna kill yourself anyway.

If you don't have the balls to do any of that, at least change your environment. Sell all your shit and buy a one way ticket to another country that speaks your language and try to make a new life there. Any risk that could reward happiness is worth taking if the alternative is ending your own life.

If you do it, please at least do it out in the middle of nowhere. Even if you don't have a family or friends, someone has to clean your body up.
>>
>>7508157
>tfw 24
>>
>>7508208
Yeah OP, do a bunch of codeine.
>>
>>7508211
We are in the same boat, OP I am 24 and I might not pass ever

I ran out of e, but not spiro so I feel suicidal. ive tried that before, none of it feels satisfying in any way. That pretty much stops any further attempts from me. Just smoke some weed and go to bed
>>
>>7508211
>>7508570
why did you wait so long lol?
>>
Don't overdose.

Jump off a building and do a backflip.

Livestream
>>
>>7509480
>>7506795
Also dress up in a really unconvincing tranny getup.
>>
>>7509160
Why don't you take OP's place in the afterlife lol
>>
OP here. I've decided that I'm going to go out and get hit by a train. I live close to London so I'll just go there, get drunk and 'accidentally' fall off a platform
>>
Tricyclic antidepressants.
>>
>>7510206
That's just being a fucking asshole, especially to the train driver.
>>
>>7510241
It's gonna be traumatic for someone, might as well make it seem like an accident
>>
>>7506795
Just jump off a building
>>
>>7509508
??
so hostile?
>>
>>7506795

Resumé
BY DOROTHY PARKER

Razors pain you;
Rivers are damp;
Acids stain you;
And drugs cause cramp.
Guns aren’t lawful;
Nooses give;
Gas smells awful;
You might as well live.
>>
NOTHING DOES THE TRICK, NOR PURIFIES YOUR SOUL, LIKE GOOD OL' BLEACH
>>
Oh look another of the countless examples of someone who regrets ruining their life over a meme.

And what a surprise, seeking advice to kill self after mutilation of his body.

OP, do some good and stick around to help other people stay away from mental illness that is Trans.

Killing yourself will just be one more of God's gifts that you squander.
>>
6 grams phenobarbital
300 milligrams diazepam
anti-emetics taken several hours before taking these upper two

read guide to a humane selfchosen death

t. suicide pro
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 480x359px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 480x359px
>>7506795
Please don't. I know it sucks a lot. I'm trans myself and I understand your feelings; but just stick around for now... Procrastinate. Put it off. Just stay here. I'm here to talk if you need a shoulder to cry on.
>>
>>7511305
You act like only trans people are suicidal. Im suicidal and cis. The only thing keeping me alive is guilt.
>>
>>7511829

Maybe you should try to love yourself and improve your life instead of crying on a Mongolian pottery forum

Of course non-trans people can be suicidal. Trans people are just 20x as suicidal compared to the norm.
>>
>>7511859
Gay people are way more suicidal than the norm too. Yet I don't hear /pol/tards use that as an argument to ban homosexuality and force conversion therapy.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.