[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Ghost In The Shell AGP or TruTrans™?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: GITS.jpg (95KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
GITS.jpg
95KB, 1280x960px
Is Ghost In The Shell AGP or TruTrans™?
>>
>>7506203
She was born a girl so it's cisgender, and even further, it's a feminist who believes in the "feminine mystique".
>>
>>7506203
I really like that one headcanon/theory that Major was originally boy but asked to be put into female prosthetic. Basically I'm wishing for a transgender major.

Also
>GitS
>anything but based gender

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtqMOKuUNHs&ab_channel=Togusa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIbzZPePNKg&ab_channel=Togusa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIVgSuuUTwQ&ab_channel=NirvashFan
>>
>>7506303
Yeah, I know she is cis. But is liking it agp or trutrans, that's the burning question!
>>7506332
Wow, never heard of that one. would headcannon/10
>>
>>7506303
>>7506332
Technically this is never specified either way, at least not in Stand Alone Complex.
>>
>>7506332
I NEED this to be true.
>>
>>7506332
She's already a lesbian, don't get creedy.
>>
>>7509699
>>7506602
I think it was started by Japanese netizens because Major is clearly very (tom)boyish in behavior and personality and even has tomboy haircut.

She's like the reverse Shinji in that regard (Shinji was made as a female character in guy's body, IIRC even his original designs were female)
>>
>>7509859
>She's like the reverse Shinji in that regard (Shinji was made as a female character in guy's body,

But the Major is very much female on the inside, at least to me. Just kinda seems like a transbian who's seen some shit and has specific triggers.
>>
>>7509862
Oh, definitely, but talking about stereotypical personalities Major is "boyish" personality in female body (but you're right ,she definitely seems like a transbian) and Shinji is "girlish" personality in a male body.
>>
File: LainComputes-img.jpg (62KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
LainComputes-img.jpg
62KB, 720x480px
>>7509877
Kind of unrelated, but did you ever notice that NGE, Lain, and Madoka are basically the exact same story packaged in different ways? Do you think maybe this is why they're so popular with trans women, because there is some underlying theme of becoming one with the universe and creating it as your own, like the universe is yourself and you're creating yourself at the same time as you're creating the world around you? Like you're giving birth to yourself? The end of the GitS movie and 2nd GIG are kind of like this too, now that I think about it.
>>
>>7509891
So they are not just popular because they are all series with good stories and female protaganists that you can identify with?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.