[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this shit annoy anyone else?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 10

File: BenShapiroLS-638x330-640x480.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
BenShapiroLS-638x330-640x480.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
I'm a little torn on this issue, but this clip kind of annoyed me. The way the whole room is basically laughing at transgenders.

Conservative commentator talks about transgender debate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHhJNsgNovU
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 327x154px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 327x154px
>>7504780
His career was destroyed, the righteous trumpists purged him And reduced him to blogging.

And then trump said he's okay with transgirls, which made Benji cry some more.

All hail daddy
>>
>>7504780
I like https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B9-bueSEWL8 much better
>>
>ben sharpio

into the trash it goes
>>
>>7504780
People who want to 'debate' transgender issues are denying treatment for a legitimate excruciating medical condition (GID) who have no other options available for them.
>>
Trannys should be laughed at
>>
>>7504780
>suicide rate is 40% after surgery
Yeah, I stopped listening there. It was pretty standard transphobic drivel.
>>
there is nothing to debate, i hope he dies lol
>>
>>7504780
Transgenderism is a mental illness, the best treatment for some is probably to physically transition, but it is still a mental disorder like bi-polar and shouldn't be glorified
>>
>>7504980
>are denying treatment for a legitimate excruciating medical condition (GID)
No they aren't.
They are just pushing for a better solutions because treating it with bullets and gas is less costly to a hard-working society.
>>
>>7509681
>Purging programmers
A single tranny programmer is worth a hundred rednecks m80.
>>
>>7509685
Nope. Indian programmers are.
They have good food, they cost less than trannies, and they aren't as annoying as trannies, and they are fun to talk to.
I'll take 1 Indian programmer over 100 tranny ones any time of the day.
Multiculturalism is much better than transculturalism.
>>
>>7509741
Says the bag boy, why not purge you for having no value and replace you low class trash with programmers?

The capitalists would all sure agree
>>
>>7509741
>Not knowing why the big corps still employ first world programmers who they pay insane salaries
Enjoy your Java spaghetti Anon.
>>
File: téléchargement.jpg (30KB, 945x552px) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement.jpg
30KB, 945x552px
>>7504780
Ben was a dick to Bruce for no reason.

And the whole Ted Cruz ordeal, where he basically acted like a sjw toward Trump, that ruined his credibility.
Well I guess he's still better than Glenn Beck.
>>
It's fucking awful.
I know this is controversial to say on 4chan but straight, cis men will never know what it's like to be reduced to a fucking talking point and have all these sweeping generalizations made about you
>>
File: tumblr_nyxvo0nao21ql1mv9o1_1280.jpg (467KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyxvo0nao21ql1mv9o1_1280.jpg
467KB, 1280x1707px
>>7510393
>cis men will never know what it's like to be reduced to a fucking talking point and have all these sweeping generalizations made about you

yep, no one in history has ever made generalizations about black men, asian men, muslim men, or just men in general
>>
>>7510417
No one ever argued about whether it is moral for men to exist and whether society should allow them to exist unmolested.
>>
File: 1471566997539.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1471566997539.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>7510439
You're exactly right, no one in history has ever wanted jews expelled from their country, no one ever harassed jews. Jews like Ben Shapiro have absolutely no idea what its like to experience oppression.
>>
>>7510477
That was because they were jews, not because they were men.
>>
File: tmp_5920-1480730145144741113656.png (2MB, 1012x1527px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5920-1480730145144741113656.png
2MB, 1012x1527px
>>7510393
>but straight, cis men will never know what it's like to be reduced to a fucking talking point and have all these sweeping generalizations made about you

Have you been paying attention to any left wing rhetoric lately!
>>
>>7510487
What does that matter? You unironically said "straight, cis men will never know what it's like to be reduced to a fucking talking point and have all these sweeping generalizations made about you." Which is retarded and just plain untrue. It doesn't matter what aspect of their identity is oppressed, they experience oppression anyway, dipshit.
>>
>>7510540
Okay, fair, though I was only
>>7510439
onwards.
>>
Trannys are fucking insane and gross.
>>
>>7510490
>left wing rhetoric
Straight, cis white men/women verbally trashing straight, cis white men/women for not following their liberal ideas invented by straight, cis white men/women?
>>
>>7510393
>cis men will never know what it's like to be reduced to a fucking talking point and have all these sweeping generalizations made about you

WRONG.

they will if they take off their gun belts and saunter on in to the ladies restroom for sitsies on the toilet make a pee pees, at least that is what based Ben Shapiro says.
>>
>>7509741

>not knowing that India has one of the largest, oldest transgender communities in the world.

Neck yeself m8.
>>
>>7511650
>one little religious tribe has some tolerance for transfarts
>that means all of India does
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA, no.
>>
>>7511685
But you flunked out of school, have a dead end wageslave job while all the cute femboys are studying to be doctors and going to pen state.

You mixed up who's life got ruined
>>
>>7511728
>while all the cute femboys are studying to be doctors
Pretty sure they all drop out from being triggered by the inevitable chromosomes class.
>>
>>7504780
We laugh at you because your life is a joke. What a waste of life.
>>
>>7511728
im on hrt ever since I finished high school, university drop out, working minimal wage and no higher education or qualifications
>>
>>7511840
and dead next month, don't forget that.
>>
>>7511691
I didnt say tolerance existed fuckwit.
That doesnt change that they are still all over india regardless.
And that the largest sect, Vaishnava Hindu believe that trans people have magic powers to curse your dick off.
>>
>>7509685
>A single tranny programmer
...is too busy whining and getting triggered by code associations to do any real programming.
They are also so rare that wasting energy on validating their existences is simply a pointless venture.
>>
>>7511772
Retail work isn't a career. Poor helpless trash.
>>
>>7511958
>And that the largest sect, Vaishnava Hindu believe that Hindu trans people have magic powers to curse your dick off.
Fixed that for you.
Trans whiteys are not magical, they are degenerates who indulge in cultural appropriation.

Also, a small branch of that sect thinks that. Not the whole sect.
>>
>>7511987
Dude, I didnt say I did have that power, fuck. Where are you getting this from?
Im just saying, indian programmers come along with wierd trannies. Any fucking society in the world has them. So you know, get the fuck over it.
>>
>>7512023
Nope. Indian programmers don't come with trannies.
That's why i employ Indian programmers in the first place; because i can then turn down tranny applications and nobody can call me out on it because i have the multiculturalism race card in my pocket and that's more important than the trans card.
>>
>>7512008
Im not going to expect you to understand why anyone would do the things a trans person would do. No one is expecting that. What any trans person wants is for you to just withhold judgement before you even try to talk to us about it. Its simple, be a civil human being and talk to us like a civil human being.
>>
>>7512008
Except that is the case. What do you do?

You certainly never did anything medical track and yet you try and play doctor.

That's something only the mentally ill do. Only low class have that false sense of competense. Simply put you never got to be a doctor and I've got no need to humor your delusions.
>>
>>7512070
>Its simple, be a civil human being and talk to us like a civil human being.
Why do you think anyone wants to talk to you, or should talk to you? Aren't you being uncivil with your sense of self-importance?
>>
>>7512008
>Your words are just a reflection
Actually it's mostly just relife I'm not like you trailer trash.

You think you matter and try to go above what you were trained with. It's a delusion, how could you play doctor when you never got close to that?

You and your delusions of grandure prove the social Darwinists right, the uneducated and violent low class are pitiful.
>>
>>7512114
Better question is when was the last time anyone cared about what you thought. Poor delusional trailer trash.
>>
>>7512167
You care enough to lose your emotional control and start throwing insults.

You see, we don't live in a civilized world.
We live in a world where you pick sides.
Mathematically speaking; if i had to choose between picking transweenies and Muslims, it would be a more civilized choice to go with Muslims because they actually have the numbers to qualify for a civilization rather than the small trans tribe of this world that could fill into a small tent town.
>>
>>7512183
It's not an insult, just an observation so don't take it that way. Trailer trash just happen to have the hilarious habit of thinking they and their opinions matter.

You didn't finish school and you aren't fit for thought and yet you think you're the hottest doc since Pasture. Now if that isn't the funniest delusion I've seen in a while I don't know what.

What do you do? Please tell me why you matter? Doubt ISIS cares much about your support either way.
>>
>>7512295
>It's not an insult, just an observation
Your observation senses are pretty broken up given how i'm not that other anon you were talking with. Half your post was useless emotional triggerade on the wrong target.

>What do you do? Please tell me why you matter?
You are the one who should be asked those questions transweenie, since you are the one asking for things from people, not me.
I couldn't give a crap about what anyone thinks of me, that's more of an obsession you seem to have.

So let us continue our discussion about how transweenies are rarer than some nearly extinct animals on this planet and how nobody should give a single shit about their existence.
>>
>>7510393
What? White, straight, cis men are by far the most demonized group of people in the West. It's not remotely close. Take off your problem glasses.
>>
>>7512384
>how transweenies are rarer than some nearly extinct animals on this planet
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/01/health/transgender-population.amp.html
There's millions of them 0.7% of the U.S., tens of millions in the world.

Course you could have looked this up, but couldn't. Mistaking your feelings for facts is a sign of inferiority. You keep letting your nature embarrass you. Sad
>you are the one asking for things
I pay for what I want. You're letting your trailer trash nature show.

You depend on my taxes, I pay for what I want. I should be the one telling you what to do.
>observation senses are pretty broken
Because what? It's easy to pick up your kind of iliterate, self deluding trash, and you fit the profile, didn't go to school and sponge of others and embarrass your self by trying to do facts. You're a bad steryotype.
>>
>>7513676
Pretty sure most of those killed themselves or were purged by non-Western societies the day after those stats were made, so your nytimes fakestats can go into the trash.

Now. Let us talk about how you are experiencing an emotional meltdown in your current post.
You see, it's hard to take advice on civility from such an uncivil person as yourself.
As they often say, it is most often those who don't heed their own advice that have the urge to give it.

Is your poor income the source of your urge to be so mad and have such a low standard unwarranted superiority complex?
Or is it your unending worthlessness even after you have tried so hard to appear special in the midst of society?

It takes a lot of effort to take a person such as you seriously, so indulge me for a moment here.
>>
>>7511962
>Tranny programmers
>Rare
>>
jesus you cunts are malicious
>>
>>7515515
The only one i ever met was an American who wanted to pass off in Israel.
Suffice to say that reporting the tranny as a tranny made the place clean again.
>>
>>7515533
>tfw you're literally Israeli
The reason we don't see any here is because Israel is ruled by the penguinoid jew.
>>
File: 12093875243.png (32KB, 714x334px) Image search: [Google]
12093875243.png
32KB, 714x334px
>>7505185

Umadtho?
>>
>>7510216

> A dick for no reason
> Physical threats aren't dickish
>>
>>7515616
>attempts
>nowhere does it state that it's after surgery
>>
>>7515616
Big surprise. Now do you know what this means?
>>
>>7515616
Attempts. Anyways it doesn't matter what the suicide rates are for trans people when transition is shown to help alleviate gender dysphoria which makes them suicidal in the first place. You don't not treat someone with depression just because they're always going to be at a higher risk of suicide, you don't not treat someone who's trans just because they're at a higher risk of suicide.
>>
File: 109182374.png (77KB, 374x364px) Image search: [Google]
109182374.png
77KB, 374x364px
>>7515625
>>
>>7515633
>Lifetime suicide attempts
So yeah, anything else? Or are you unsurprisingly talking out of your ass?
>>
>>7515633
I like how the numbers don't add up
>>
>>7515649

> Ignores the facts
> Claims others are talking out of their ass
>>
>>7515666
>Being openly trans in an unaccepting society is bad for your mental health, especially if you were dysphoric enough to get surgery in the first place
wow
Look up WPATH's data before shitposting Anon.
>>
>>7515666
> Ignores the facts
The only fact here is that you still haven't provided any proof for 40% suicide rate or that transition is ineffective.
>>
File: 1483377774246.png (219KB, 720x900px) Image search: [Google]
1483377774246.png
219KB, 720x900px
>>7515683

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885

[_} Not rekt [x] Rekt
>>
>>7515795
http://transadvocate.com/fact-check-study-shows-transition-makes-trans-people-suicidal_n_15483.htm

You're boring.
>>
>>7515511
It's not nyt http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/How-Many-Adults-Identify-as-Transgender-in-the-United-States.pdf

Of course you couldn't look up. And now you're insisting you know it's fake and there are no mtfs in Thailand or India.

Yeah, I can totally see high school prepared you in knowing better than experts!
>Is your poor income the source of your urge to be so mad
Oh you're still mad about that? And you're trying to use big words, that's hilarious. I didn't realize calling a spade would actually piss you off.

I've done fellowships with Oakridge and have graduate offers from Pen State and Princeton. I'm just stating the obvious when I say I'm worth more than you.

No, I'm sorry, I don't really care what an uppity bagboy like you thinks when you've been kicked off any track for importance and relevance.
>>
>>7515633
>>7515666
>>7515795
http://www.wpath.org/site_page.cfm?pk_association_webpage_menu=1635&pk_association_webpage=4905
A closer reading of the paper shows that the increased mortality is in those who had surgery before 1989, and that mortality in trans people after 1989 is not statistically different from the general population. A recently published paper by Dr. Dhejne and colleagues shows that the regret rate for those having surgery from 2001-2010 is only 0.3%. Dr. Dhejnes work shows that outcomes for transgender surgery have improved tremendously in the past 30 years, which supports the HHS decision to remove trans exclusions.
>The American Psychiatric Association and the World Professional Association for Transgender Health no longer view transgender identity as inherently pathological. Dr. McHughs views are stuck in the past.

>Dan Karasic, MD Health Sciences Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, UCSF Member, American Psychiatric Association Workgroup on Gender Dysphoria Member, Board of Directors, World Professional Association for Transgender Health
Pathetic
>>
>>7515511
>have such a low standard unwarranted superiority complex
Ahaha, what Tfw hell is that supposed to mean, try hard?
>>
>>7510393
This kind of internalized transphobia is exactly why trans should shut up and let other fight for them
>>
>>7516984
I agree, did you also notice how common is internalized misogyny among feminists? Clearly only men should fight for women rights.
>>
>>7504780
>The way the whole room is basically laughing at transgenders.
Well what did you expect?
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 395x467px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 395x467px
>>7517076
>>7504780
From a failure who got fired like a dog from Brietbart and cried hysterically after the primary about how trump was serving the tranny agenda?

Yeah, I dunno, maybe humility, from an unemployed hack desperate for his job back.
>>
>>7504780
>main point is about suicide rates
>make speeches like this bashing transpeople

I'm sure he's just trying to help :)
>>
>>7517100
>maybe humility
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You expect waaaaaaay too much.
>>
Come home little Benji
>>
Ben is one of the very best in his class at shutting down gungrabbers, so I'm willing to overlook his weird religious anti-trans crusade
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.