[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it wrong to get turned on by my own body?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

I never used to look at my self, because i was an ugly hairy man body, i would just imagine being a girl. But now my body is HOT!

Last night i was maturating , was imagining being a girl and being with a guy, but then i realized i now have a shemale body. , it turned me on so much, i masturbated while looking a tmy own body for the first time :D

there is nothing wrong with this right? its ok for me to like myself now isnt it?
>>
>>7502904
no, it isn't. your agp.
turn over the pills now
>>
>>7502911
>your agp
So?
>>
>>7502904
nothing wrong with being agp, it's a cause of dysphoria and transsexualism as legitimate as any other
you do you, friend
>>
>>7502914
So you can't just appropriate transsexualism and harm trans women because you have a sick fetish.
>>
but are you getting srs, OP?
>>
>>7503073
yes, probably with dr. chett
>>
>>7503047
whats the point of growing boobs if i cant fap to them?
>>
>>7503086
then you can be forgiven despite your agp tendencies
>>
hmmm, it'll go away eventually

I did this a few times but now I don't care really. I just have sex with girls

however, I got really turned on one time when I put mens clothes on and looked like a twink, so im pretty sure ive gone full circle and developed AAP

>tfw male to female to tumblrsexual
>>
File: agp.png (57KB, 808x409px) Image search: [Google]
agp.png
57KB, 808x409px
>>7502911
>>7502914
>>7502917
>>
>>7502904
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/00918360903005212
>>
>>7502904
To each their own. It's ok if you do it, just don't let it take control of you!
>>
The way transsexuals aren't allowed to enjoy their sexuality in any way resembles the way women were considered asexual in the 1800's.
>>
>>7502904
nope since im doing roids i experience the same thing, i kinda like it desu, feels awesome looking into the mirror, flexing - licking my biceps and jerking off to what i see.
>>
File: 1480887854069.jpg (34KB, 392x243px) Image search: [Google]
1480887854069.jpg
34KB, 392x243px
>>7502904
No... no, it is not ok to be sexually attracted to yourself...
>>
reminder that agp freaks are disgusting and should kill themselves
>>
>>7504459
Gay/bi cis male or FtM?
>>
>>7503086
confirmed for disgusting fetishist
>>
File: IMG_0538.png (147KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0538.png
147KB, 640x512px
>>7502904
>>
I like dicks a lot and sometimes I fap to and get turned on by my own boner.
Not turned on by my feminized body though.
t. femboy
>>
>>7503179
>put on guys clothes
>get girlfriend to put on guys clothes
>have gay guy sex
>log onto gaygen
>hey bros whats up im one of you now (:
>>
I'm a cis gay male and one time I masturbated to pics of my ass
>>
>>7502904
im les. I've sucked my own boobs cuz theyre friggen huge. >-< Thank god I'm not the only wierdo
>>
>>7503047
>implying cis people dont masturbate to themselves
>>
>>7507840
Not op but boobs are ridiculous I dont blame you. I can't stop playing with mine, maybe it's just the novelty of new boobies but titty massages are my crack now. I hope they get big enough to do something like that with them.
>>
>>7507840
>>7508428
Please stop
My penis can only get so erect
>>
>>7508466
I'm glad I found this board kek

feels like I'm an invisible dude walking into the girls change room
>>
>>7508485
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>7508485
Except you're blind and can only hear the girls. Must be great huh
>>
>>7508466
>>7508485
Well that's embarrassing. Boobs just feel really nice, each one is more sensitive than my penis ever was. I can't cum from it yet but I don't really care, it's still fun. You guys know to tug on the nipples a bit right? Cause that's great.
>>
>>7508550
>tfw he doesn't even suck on your titties once
>tfw she goes straight for your titties and holds on with her teeth until you're tearing up

So why are cis girls better than cis guys at everything?
>>
>>7508569
>tfw she goes straight for your titties and holds on with her teeth until you're tearing up
That's a thing isn't it? This is new to me so I never even thought of that. I should really quit being a virgin!
>>
>>7507691
lol
>>
>>7508550
Hgggn
Staaap, I'm not going to be able to sleep.
>>
>>7508617
Says you, they're my tits. You think I'm going to be able to sleep soundly with free access to these? I need melatonin.
>>
>>7508640
There are sleeping aids that are more fun
>>
>>7508588
Just find a nice bi girl to have a good time with, less hassle than straight guys tbhfam
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.