[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why gays and lesbians hates bisexuals?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: McGOAT.jpg (57KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
McGOAT.jpg
57KB, 620x372px
explain.
>>
>>7502757
Basically just faggots and dykes with broken hearts, or some assholes who that feel bisexuals somehow "betray" the movement by also liking the opposite sex.
>>
People have a hard time understanding you can like more than one thing at once. Not to mention how many people think bisexuals are inherently disloyal and will cheat on you. Also this >>7503878
I honestly don't understand why it throws so many people off
>>
Because of countless people that come out as "bi" first because they think being bi isn't as "bad" as being gay only to never sleep with the opposite gender ever.

Bis are just weak gays.
>>
>>7502757
Lots of them are trend-sexuals or treat same-sex relations differently from how they treat opposite-sex relations. I can't tell you how many times I've heard a bi guy say in his online bio shit that he doesn't kiss guys because he saves that for girls.
True-bis are maybe 20% of bis. Like I said, the rest either just fetishize your genitals, like androgynous people, or, in the case of bi males, are dominant with females and submissive with males, but advertise themselves as straight thinking more gay guys will like them for that, but the type of gay guys who would like them for that are probably bottoms, so it's pointless.

Basically, most bis are biscum. I'm sure some are acceptable. It's too bad that's mostly what ends up liking me.
>>
>>7502757
Literal hypocrites
Homosexual men cheat on/ leave homosexual men
Homosexual women cheat on/ leave homosexual women.
But when a bisexual leaves the same sex for the opposite sex they are "scum"
From what I've seen one of the loudest, and most valid complainants, is that bisexual men will leave a man for a women at the drop of a hat.
At the end of the day a romantic relationship with a woman is harder to get then a relationship with a man. This makes a romantic relationship with women inherently more valuable.
This probably kills gay guys, how could you not feel inadequate? But their egos won't allow them to realize they are less valuable so they project their short comings onto the bisexual desire for a ..better life?
>>
>>7502757
They hate us cause they ain't us.
>>
>>7504379
That's pretty much true. Don't see why you're surprised that a gay guy would be upset though. It's basically having your un-desirability rubbed in your face, when it's already thrown in your face all day every day.
I guess it's up to the people involved on what level of commitment they're willing to have, and what level of commitment they /say/ they have.
>>
>>7504437
It's not surprising to me they are surprised. And it's not that they are undesirable. Obviously if you're getting dumped for a woman you were atleast desirable enough for a bisexual to date you formally.
Homos seem to think this is no accomplishment, that bisexuals will just fuck or date anything. But real biscum would just fuck and chuck a homo while remaining comfortably in the closet as to not negative affect his chances with female prospect. If you have your heart broken by a bisexual I would think they would probably be the least scummy?
>>
>>7504536
Meh. I guess I didn't really think about it like that. From what I've seen, most biscum (males) just do it on the side and don't let it cross over into their real lives. A bit different with biscum females since they love the attention. A biscum who would formally date a person of the same sex and then dump them for a person of the opposite sex sounds like more of a hypothetical.
>>
>>7504572
>most just do it on the side
This doesn't surprise me at all. It sucks that gay men get "used" by bisexuals. It sucks that some bisexuals are so beta they resort to using men to satisfy themselves.
We are like the fat women forced into pansexuality.
>hypothetical
I've definitely heard people bitch about this "hypothetical", maybe its just angsty homos LARPing.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.