[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

V Card

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 40-Year-OldVirginMoviePoster.jpg (107KB, 250x370px) Image search: [Google]
40-Year-OldVirginMoviePoster.jpg
107KB, 250x370px
Can I get your opinion and advice on something.

I'm 35 and a virgin. I'm gay and out to some people, but not as much as I should be. I'm reasonably attractive, have lots of friends, good family, great job. Basically I'm reasonably well adjusted, to set the context.

My lack of sex is just something that kind of happened. A combination of not being confident enough sexually, having body issues, and wanting sex to be very meaningful with someone who I love, not a one night stand.

My questions are as follows. Would you find this terribly strange? Should I tell the person who I do it with that it's my first time? I like to be fairly straightforward and uncomplicated so I'm not interested in lying.
>>
>>7502746
Woops. Tell them if you want. Or don't. Since Prince died, ain't nobody the king of sex, so you do whatever works for you and your partner. Feel the vibe and go with the flow.
>>
>>7502746
21 year old virgin here. I feel like i might end up in the same situation as the OP cuz I feel the same way about sex:

"A combination of not being confident enough sexually, having body issues, and wanting sex to be very meaningful with someone who I love, not a one night stand."

plz help.
>>
Just be upfront and honest with them.

If being a virgin bugs them, then their loss.

Others could see it as a nice challenge and show you the ropes (badly). So be prepared
>>
>>7503478

Are you me? 21 virgin as well. I guess I was gonna get fucked by my ldr bf but we couldn't get together after all. I have horrendous BDD from middle school and that evolved into full blown OCD. It's mostly gone now, I've been strong about it; but even though I look fine, I can't get out there and suck dick.
>>
>>7502746
>I'm reasonably attractive, have lots of friends, good family, great job. Basically I'm reasonably well adjusted
>35 yr wizard+
pick one
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.