[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In pursuit of a relationship and want to ask a question.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: SugarDaddy01.jpg (37KB, 570x238px) Image search: [Google]
SugarDaddy01.jpg
37KB, 570x238px
I'm 34 years old and I have started talking to a great guy. My biggest issue right now in pursuing a relationship with him, is that he is 62 years old. Any advice? Any other /lgbt/ anons in a similar relationship? Just wanted to throw this out there to see if I'm doing something that I really want to do or if I'm just chasing a Sugar Daddy.
>>
In twenty years, he'll be 82 and you'll be 54
>>
>>7501901
Yeah. That is what concerns me. I'm aware of the math.
>>
>>7501901
Or he'll be dead and OP will be 54 with significantly more cash due to life insurance cashing out
>>
>>7501895
Sure it's weird but as long as your happy it doesn't matter. Granted I'm someone who typically always dates older men. Though I'm a femboy so I'm already kind of weird.
>>
>>7501906
Can you endure the pain of seeing him getting old/sick/closer to death? Only you know. Personnally, I wouldn't do it because I'm too sensitive.
>>
>>7501907
That is exactly why I asked this question. The two previous comments are the obvious ends of the spectrum. I do not want to be in a relationship just because, "Daddy will take care of me, GOO GOO!". Nor do I want to be in a relationship for the "kink" aspect of it all either. I just want to make sure that I am really pursuing something that is going to be a relationship that I want to be in for love and not those previous things mentioned.
>>
>>7501932
Well if that was the case then no one would be in a relationship.
>>
>>7501937
Well relationships all stem from something we like about the other person. What is it you like about this individual?
>>
>>7501942
I don't know. I think it's easier when you're around the same age as your partner because if we grow old together and if he dies before I do, I know that I won't have to wait like 30 years before joining him in the sky
>>
>>7501926
I don't consider myself a femboy but, not that really factors into it though. However, I guess it does "make more sense". Which is another thing that just seems to be a trend in the LGBTQ community. The predisposition of so many gay men having daddy issues and therefore constantly seek out these kinds of relationships is exactly what I'm trying to keep out of my mind to clear the way and not just get into this relationship for that reason either.
>>
>>7501932
I don't think that's something any human being could ever possibly get over.
>>
>>7501963
I can understand that to a point. Though if you feel a strong connection with someone, it would be worth it.
>>
>>7501975
It's just so hard to love people. I know I shouldn't say that but sometimes I wish I was an oprhan, alone in he world and I wish I didn't love all those people in my life because one day they'll just leave me forever.
>>
>>7501952
He is smart and handsome. I had one of the best conversations I've had in a long time with him. It was such a great conversation about regular day to day things but, I was getting sexually aroused just hearing his voice. I had a lot of fears that I had due to our age difference subsided during that one conversation. It was crazy. I have been in relationships before but, none with this kind of age difference and that's where a lot of the fear comes from.
>>
>>7502013
I am the opposite way. I'm so tired of feeling alone even though I have family around me all the time that I just want to experience REAL UNCONDITIONAL love within a sexual relationship. I just want to have outside voices to keep me in check because there is no way in fuck I'm asking my family for any advice on this.
>>
Another thing worth considering: do you eventually want to have a family? Because you're in an age where that is largly dictated by who you're currently seeing. If you're with a man that age and are in it for the long haul, you'll likely not be able to start a family afterwards.

Also, only do it if you can stay committed even as he gets old enough that sex and similar isn't really part of the relationship, that's not a dealbreaker.
>>
File: 1450402331676.jpg (63KB, 758x759px) Image search: [Google]
1450402331676.jpg
63KB, 758x759px
>>7502101
We all gonna make in anon. One day we all gona make it.
>>
My boyfriend and I have the literal exact same age gap. If you really feel strongly for him I say go for it.

My bf was the one to convince me to give him a chance despite the age and he's made me happier than any other relationship i've ever had with another person. He's my first real romantic relationship and he is just so silly and kind. I love him for his personality, he's neither rich nor poor, but the way we get along and the sexual chemistry we have is irreplaceable

Can't put a price on someone who treats you well and loves you as much as you love them
>>
>>7502101
I would highly recommend focusing all that energy, as tough as it might be, into becoming an independent adult. Once you do that you'll be able to make those decisions on your own. It's hard to be in a relationship without moving in with someone to truly get to know them.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.