[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to heal a broken heart?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_5007.gif (1MB, 340x266px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5007.gif
1MB, 340x266px
How many hearts have been crushed by a cheating bf who you've been with over 2 years? I want to know how to get over the pain and forget the memories.
>>
>>7500917
get a replacement
also SSRIs do help
>>
You're not going to forget for a while. The memories will turn dull after a year or more depending on your process and how you deal with things. Try to focus on something else in your life. It's all right to be a fucking mess for a while but eventually you're gonna get bored of feeling shitty.

Or just turn into a psychotic whorebag. That works.
>>
>>7500917
Time.

You will miss him, you will never forget him.
You will remember the good awesome times and the worst things at the most random moments.
For months you will think of him whenever you see romance anywhere, be it other people, movies or books.

It will get less painful. You will stop remembering constantly and the bad things will still be shitty but also move to the back.

Time, my friend, is the only real cure for heartbreak.

You will make new memories with other people, perhaps and very likely with a new boyfriend.
>>
>>7500917
I had the same thing happen, two years even. He was, is, my first love. I found out that he had cheated just a couple months after I told him I loved him the first time. Me and him are still entwined, even now. He stole my heart and I know with how I work that I will never really be able to take it all back.

I love him more then he ever could reciprocate I think, I loved him to strongly and directly. He had no idea what he wanted but I wanted it all. Maybe it'll get better.
>>
Well, first thing is never trust anyone ever again. Second stay up late every night thinking about all the stuff you did, and then how it all turned out. When you are done with that be sure to Google their name and see what they have been up to since you last looked two hours ago. Try online dating but never send any messages because everyone you see you can't imagine how they won't turn out exactly the same. Never leave the house, or your bed for that matter. Just sort of sleep your life away.

It's as easy as that! :D
>>
File: 1450402331676.jpg (63KB, 758x759px) Image search: [Google]
1450402331676.jpg
63KB, 758x759px
>>7502983
>>
File: neck.jpg (20KB, 352x396px) Image search: [Google]
neck.jpg
20KB, 352x396px
>>7502802
Whats that picture supposed to represent?, it looks like an old political cartoon
>>
>>7500921
>also SSRIs do not help
FTFY

Just remember all the shit you use to hate about them. That's how I always get over a breakup
>>
>>7500917
You do Wiff Hom breathing and eat healthy and get good sleep and good exercise.
>>
File: 1482786223515.jpg (33KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1482786223515.jpg
33KB, 500x667px
It's never really gotten better for me
>>
>>7500917
Sauce on this gif?
>>
>>7502983
Are you me?
>>
Time heals nothing. It is bs that we tell our selves to get up in the morning. In the end it is a choice you make. You choose to get up out of bed. You choose to go to work and or school. You choose to move on and all the takes time. Eventually you'll trust again or you become a bitter old man like me.
>>
>>7507364
Fuck yeah, Wim Hof. I love saying his name. VEEM HOFE.
>>
>>7508266
It's not time that heals. It's living your life. When we feel pain, our brains tell us to retreat and be alone lest we be vulnerable to more pain. Living your life after a moment of grief and taking ACTION (being social, going outside, laughing at dumb shit) will overpower the caveman part of your brain that says, "It's scary out in the world." The more positive action you take, the less you brain will be able to reconcile the "It's scary" thought with your actual experience. It will choose the less painful belief and ditch the fear.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.