[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm confused about my sexuality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 12

File: 20161231_095606.png (891KB, 1002x1427px) Image search: [Google]
20161231_095606.png
891KB, 1002x1427px
I like guys sexually but I like girls romantically. I don't know what to call myself. it really stresses me out. when I asked someone they mentioned pansexuality and when I asked another they said I was lying to myself about liking girls. am I lying to myself? I don't know anymore...
>>
File: tumblr_mwfy4aWESE1sr6ejfo1_400.gif (504KB, 283x200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwfy4aWESE1sr6ejfo1_400.gif
504KB, 283x200px
>>7500310

Do you have to label yourself at all?
>>
File: 1475990035482.png (277KB, 700x706px) Image search: [Google]
1475990035482.png
277KB, 700x706px
>>7500311
I didn't want to label myself for awhile but that just made me even more confused
>>
>>7500310
Heteroromantic homosexual
>>
^this
>>
File: IMG_20160824_140757.jpg (4KB, 153x144px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160824_140757.jpg
4KB, 153x144px
>>7500720
I looked it up and that does fit me pretty well... but I also found stuff saying stuff like it was a "bargaining" label, replacing "bisexual" for people who are in the process of coming out and processing that loss (denial-anger-bargaining-grief-acceptance) who aren't yet fully ready to accept themselves as gay. am I lying to myself?
>>
>>7500803

Are you? It's not up to us to figure that out for you; we aren't you. All we can do is offer our experiences in the chance they are beneficial in helping you find yourself.

You seem really upset about this. What sex are you? Which sex do you see yourself spending your life with, happy to have sex with a person of that sex? It's ok to not know immediately. I am a gay Male and for a while I thought I could still be romantic towards women. Then I met some boys and realized otherwise.

Go out and try a few people out for small dates. Experiment!
>>
>How can I label myself to confuse the shit out of people that haven't drunk the koolaid?

I'm an autismo, autism is caused by a huge variety of differant things of differant severities but it all gets called "autism" at the end of the day. The amount of labels used to describe ourselves has actually SHRUNK over time as the term Aspergers is no longer used medically.

Having a common label is useful for advocacy, getting access to services, and being able to describe your issues to people with an easily understood labels. I've never understood LGBT thinking the answer is we need to define people as like 70 differant genders and 40 differant sexualities. Labels can themselves be a liability to your mental health, look up labeling theory, the labels society has given me have contributed to my inferiority complexes.

If labels are so absurdly specific they actually make it harder for people to understand your issues, what's the point? Normal people don't speak SJW.
>>
File: 1479824496168.jpg (13KB, 599x487px) Image search: [Google]
1479824496168.jpg
13KB, 599x487px
>>7500869
I'm a guy. I've always felt this way and I don't trust myself. I think girls are cute and my mind thinks they're hot... but my "body" doesn't. Im afraid to date a girl because of the fact that if the time came that I wouldn't be able to get it up and make humiliate myself. I want to settle down with a girl and have a kid but my attraction to guys is stronger.
>>
>>7500932
You know why straight, bi, and gay are popular labels? Because they're functional.

If you're open to dating one gender, you're straight or gay.

If you're open to dating both, you're bi.

If you're bi, but are only open to dating people in specific types of relationship, there is no need to confuse things by saying you're a heteroromatic homosexual. Why must you communicate to the world in explicit detail that you want a woman waifu but just want to bounce on boys dicks? Just choose to only get into romantic relationships with girls, and short term ones with boys.
>>
>>7500310
>I don't know what to call myself.
a whore

alternatively biscum lite
>>
>>7500932
I wasn't really looking for one of the extremely specific, just something I can call myself if someone asks.
>>
>mfw this is me to a T

don't like how men look, but get more horny bottoming than anything else
>>
>>7503192
oh! glad to see someone feels the same way I do. what do you tell people when they ask Ifor you're gay or straight?
>>
>>7503374
if you're*
>>
>>7500803
>am I lying to myself?
I was when I was a 'heterosexual homoromantic' (same deal reversed genders). I'm biscum and I suspect you might be too; after all sexual and romantic attraction tends to be linked. But I'm not you so idfk???
>>
File: giphy (3).gif (29KB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (3).gif
29KB, 640x350px
>>7503538
maybe you're right. I've heard sexually changes over time so maybe if I find a girl I really like I'll start to understand how I feel better
>>
>>7503374
I tell them I'm bi
>>
File: 1480301688340.jpg (36KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1480301688340.jpg
36KB, 700x525px
>>7506282
noted. thanks :)
>>
>>7503538
>I'm biscum and I suspect you might be too
/thread
>>
>>7500311
This, really. No need to stress over labels.

We can't know if you're lying to yourself. Only you can say that. That being said, I've met a lot of people with the same sexual/romantic preferences, you're not the only one. Just do what you like, and if you really need a label you're bi.
>>
File: the_smiths-the_smiths_a_1.jpg (206KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
the_smiths-the_smiths_a_1.jpg
206KB, 1000x1000px
>>7500310
Hey OP, I went through the same phase when I was a teenager. I was clearly sexually attracted to guys, yet I couldn't possibly see them as romantic partners. Instead, I was romantically attracted to girls.

But the thing is: there is no love without sex. Eventually, I realised that the thing keeping me from seeing guys romantically was internalized homophobia. Think about it. Do you think you can't see guys in a romantic way because you WISH you didn't? It's really hard to get over the fact you won't have the life that we are thought to pursue since we are little children. Again, I'm only speaking from my own personal experience.
>>
File: BlazBlue-Alter-Memory-10-05.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
BlazBlue-Alter-Memory-10-05.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>7508745
I do like guys romantically. but what you're saying is that I should forget girls altogether then?
>>
>>7508745
There is love without sex.
I feel exactly like OP. And I don't think it's internalized homophobia, because I've fell in love with girls since I was small, but only started feeling sexual attraction towards dudes when I hit puberty. It would be internalized homophobia if he claimed to be aromantic.
>>
>>7510533

if you had to choose, would you rather suck dicks or eat pussy?

that is your answer.
>>
You're bi
Once you stop being an overdramatic teenage virgin and step up to the tee none of that shit is going to matter

Just experiment a bit with guys and girls, then you get your answer
>>
>>7508745
Literally this. I think most gay men go through the same phase as OP.
>I'm not gay! I still want a wife and kids. P-please don't hate me Dad
It's okay dude. You'll get over it eventually. It helps if you go on a few dates with guys instead of just using hook up apps. Some day soon you'll find a qt twink husband to settle down with and love tenderly.
>>
File: tumblr_nronc1oLgV1ql1bd6o1_500.gif (759KB, 500x241px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nronc1oLgV1ql1bd6o1_500.gif
759KB, 500x241px
>>7511253
I guess all I can do is experiment with what I like and find out
>>
>>7500310
read more yuri until you like girls sexually too
>>
>>7512898
>>
>>7500310
Tumblr labels don't matter so just be what you are, I guess I'm sexually and romantically gay but also sexually straight
>>
>>7513643
op here, I learned a lot from this thread... I guess I really don't need a label and I should just do me. thanks legbutts!
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.