[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BLAIRE WHITE AND PASSING AHAH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: das a man.jpg (32KB, 661x461px) Image search: [Google]
das a man.jpg
32KB, 661x461px
I JUST SAW THIS AYYYYYYE LMAOOOOOO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Avu70RaII5E

a MAN hunny! and her voice is much faggier as if she raises the pitch LMAO

i am GAGGED severely BITCH!
>>
>>7498114
i meant to write that her voice is much faggier in that shane video, and that it looks like she raises the pitch in her videos through a editing program.

anyways LMAO.
>>
Ewwwww

Busted up tranny faggot queermo
>>
>>7498114
nah, she still looks/sounds like a chick in that, minus that first exclamation that was really faggy gay boy
t. seen many cis women
>>
Ahhh, really interesting to see her in unflattering lighting.
>>
>>7498114
Bitter hon detected
>>
>>7498114
Looks more like a literal ayy lmao than a man desu
>>
File: blaire white numale bf.jpg (46KB, 600x715px) Image search: [Google]
blaire white numale bf.jpg
46KB, 600x715px
>>7498114
everybody else was already well aware of this
>>
>>7498114
tbqh just look at this videos opening transition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cLFZJlmFDE

blaire clearly looks like a man skull sized face
>>
>>7498397
Fucking ew lol. I guess FFS really can't make you look female, just fuck my shit up senpai.
>>
>>7498410
She hasn't had ffs idiot. Look at the bone structure in early pre tran pictures.
>>
>>7498114
just on what they are talking about, notable to see that usually biological men tend to work with the rest of the world yet biological females tend to warp the world to their liking.
>>
ITT people replying to their own posts and yes she has had ffs
>>
>gay dude voice
>plastic doll-looking face (sign of FFS)
Robbie grosses me out on so many levels tbqh
>>
File: tumblr_ngpahvjWkL1r55rbuo2_500.jpg (124KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngpahvjWkL1r55rbuo2_500.jpg
124KB, 480x640px
>>7498423
>men have shared beliefs, women have beliefs
Why are cis men so focused on maintaining a herd mentality? Do they have ideas of their own?
>>
Holy shit, looks like Kaitlyn Jenner Jr. and Michael Jackson in one person. look at his face almost melting

Wow and i thought blaire was pretty decent looking but in this vid "she" looks pretty bad
>>
>>7498441
well family. Men like traditional values and women like to be tumblrites with "their oppression"

the easy way to solve this is to kill all cis women
>>
>>7498471
Can we just kill everyone and be done with humanity pls
>>
>>7498576
thats an even better solution anon!

let us gather an army to eliminate the human race, we shall make our mark on this world in the near distant future.
>>
>>7498582
>army
Nah, just nuke it all.
>>
>>7498605
but where we get big nuke anon?
>>
>>7498576
>>7498582
>Thinking you can escape the ride by killing everyone
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You're on this ride and you're gonna sit it out, whether you want to or not.
There's no escape.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.