[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cis Lesgen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 385
Thread images: 74

File: 1479409163581.jpg (2MB, 2850x2042px) Image search: [Google]
1479409163581.jpg
2MB, 2850x2042px
Cis Lesbian General: It's 2017.....now what?

Who did you kiss a midnight? How will you be gay in 2017? How are you celebrating this brand new year?
I for one, will be kissing my pillow at midnight, but kissing as many girls as possible is my main goal for 2017!

Hints: Ignore posts that are attention-seeking. Hide and ignore the degenerate non-lesbian. 2D is not allowed.
Have you applied your filters today?: http://pastebin.com/hmZKdbmE

Discord: http://pastebin.com/P644WESi

>anon hates christmas
>tfw no anime gf
>some anons want to be sex slaves
>rich jewish anon seeks gf
>anon is sexy as fuck in her new coat
>lolita fashion discussion
>corean girl lust

last thread >>7475876
>>
Still haven't had a new years kiss. Or any kiss at all. I think I'll probably lose my kiss virginity this year though
>>
>>7497089
how old are you anon?
i didn't lose my kiss virginity until last year, and i was 24, so dont give up hope, and do your best
>>
>>7497059
I counted down to the new year with my found-on-lesgen gf . No irl kisses today, but I hope by summer of this year I'll be hugging a flip qt.
>>
hello pathetic lesgen. how does it feel another year not being in a relationship? hurts doesn't it?
>>
>tfw you go to sleep with very little alcohol
It's like I truly was biologically engineered to be anti-normie.
>>
File: 1452228900492.jpg (15KB, 235x224px) Image search: [Google]
1452228900492.jpg
15KB, 235x224px
I'm high as fuck guys. What a great way to bring in the new year.
>>
This year I will be a 25 yr old kissless virgin.
FeelsGoodMan.jpg
>>
>>7497133
I am in a relationship though.
You sound unhappy and bitter (albeit like most of 4chins)
>>
>>7497133
Legit yes.
>>
>>7497155
Me too ;_;
>>
>>7497155
>>7497204
Wtf is this a lesbian's destiny?
>>
>>7497220
Mentally ill lesbian's destiny, yes.
>>
If you had to write a lesbian story, what would it be about /lesgen/?
>>
>period started
>caught a cold

2017 is going great, y'all.
>>
>>7497313
A short story anthology where every story is an older lesbian raping a young woman and turning her into a kidnapped lesbian sex slave for the rest of her life.
>>
>>7497319
i'd read it. lesbian stuff is always softcore
>>
File: rawr.jpg (105KB, 960x768px) Image search: [Google]
rawr.jpg
105KB, 960x768px
>>7497335
The sequel will be an anthology of stories of lesbian teachers converting young female students and then marrying them.
>>
I got a part time job two months ago for a bit of extra cash. 3-4 different guys are showing interest in me. fuck. considering leaving desu
>>
>Who did you kiss a midnight?
My puppy.

>How will you be gay in 2017?
By keeping my gayness a secret

>How are you celebrating this brand new year?
Playing vidyas
>>
>>7497059
I didn't kiss anyone because I was at work. We had a huge group hug and since I work with all women, it was nice.
I think I'll be gay in 2017 by putting myself out there more and actually chatting up girls. I'm not a anxious depressed mess right now, just a manageable shy one, but that is easier to push past. Plus I have actually supportive friends, most of them lesbian or bi, so that I feel more comfortable and normal just talking about girls I like and shit. That was something I didn't realize I needed until I had that.
And I'm celebrating 2017 by finally going the fuck to sleep and going right back into work in the morning because scheduling hates me.
>>
File: 1482801042910.png (371KB, 832x868px) Image search: [Google]
1482801042910.png
371KB, 832x868px
>>7497530
update: one of the guys asked me out through text. he's old enough to be my dad

why can't I attract qt girls instead of men?
>>
>>7497319
I'd read that.

>>7497356
And that. I started writing something along that line once, because I need a convoluted plot to really get off.

>>7497133
I feel fine. I kissed a qt and might be seeing more of her in the future. She's still just "curious" but I can see the lust in her eyes, lesgen. I will bring her into my web of no escape soon enough.
>>
>>7497684
>She's still just "curious" but I can see the lust in her eyes, lesgen. I will bring her into my web of no escape soon enough.

You're doing the work of the gods, anon.
>>
File: cGIay9e.png (3KB, 280x272px) Image search: [Google]
cGIay9e.png
3KB, 280x272px
>>7497059
>Who did you kiss a midnight?
My fiance, she's a qt
>How will you be gay in 2017?
I will move in with her after my lease is up and we will be comfy and gay together
>How are you celebrating this brand new year?
I'm not really? My mom is sick again with cancer and dad's family has finally disowned me, it seems. My fiance is the only thing worth celebrating. Without her I'd be in for an even shittier year. I want to make sure she has a nice year
>>
File: kiwi_flag.jpg (84KB, 1910x1000px) Image search: [Google]
kiwi_flag.jpg
84KB, 1910x1000px
How many kiwis do we have here?
>>
File: lesbian to find.jpg (115KB, 621x626px) Image search: [Google]
lesbian to find.jpg
115KB, 621x626px
Copyng back the post:

Hi, I posted here for a long time, went on hiatus for some years, came back from time to time to say hello, though I noticed it changed a bit since the normal Lesbian General we had.

The reason I'm posting here is because I'm the kind of person that wishes to talk to others and know them better, from all kind of threads, and I want to find back those I remember somehow from posts that got my attention to get to know them, because it's difficult for me to forget people and it's difficult to not want to bond with them if they appear decent.

Today I want to find the person in the image I posted. The chances that she's here are close to none, but it doesn't matter, I want to try. If you are here and want to talk let me know, so I can post my contact.
>>
File: 1483140668812.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1483140668812.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>7497059
>tfw no qt loli gf
>>
File: spoopy.gif (241KB, 490x343px) Image search: [Google]
spoopy.gif
241KB, 490x343px
>>7496545
>>
>>7497992
Too qt for this world.
>>
>>7497992
What is it about under age girls that makes them so... delicious?
>>
>>7497107
I'm almost 25 and a kiss virgin. How do you do it?
>>
File: 005.png (198KB, 715x1013px) Image search: [Google]
005.png
198KB, 715x1013px
>>7498079
I wouldn't possibly know.
>>
>>7497883
Have you considered the possibility it was a made-up story?
>>
File: FIJI.jpg (61KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
FIJI.jpg
61KB, 620x349px
>>7497059
Kissed my wife, did that today too. The gayest I'll be is becoming a same sex parent, but that's not till September. We'll celebrate the new year like we always do: one week on a tropical beach. Fiji this year, flying out in the weekend. Hopefully no tsunami's.
>>
Lesgen how can I be more gay? Even when I wear gay clothes I just look like a normie hetshit. Im pretty femme and I dont wanna change that, but I want to attract girls instead of guys. Knowing girls like me isn't the problem but them actually knowing they have a chance is the real problem. I dont mind being more assertive myself but I don't have a gaydar and Im blind to even the most obvious flirting.
>>
File: a20791a13a89a5d3f54d94_s.jpg (40KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
a20791a13a89a5d3f54d94_s.jpg
40KB, 200x200px
>>7498191
I used to try dressing gay but I just looked bad, so dress in a way that makes you feel good. Once you have that confidence, it's easier to be more assertive and flirtatious. I'm pretty bad with flirting too and my gaydar is defective at best. Practice is the best thing I can recommend. Go out, meet people, try flirting with them, keep your eyes open for signs they're flirting back.

Do you go to gay clubs? They can be a little hit and miss thanks to all the het bitches to keep going to them, but it's a good place to learn, one way or another. I haven't had much success with them, but if you just want to have fun you could do a lot worse.
Sometimes I also wear little rainbow jewellery if I'm nit in stealth mode but aren't actively looking either. Just subtle stuff like pic related.
>>
>>7497059
>used to be a depressed shut-in with no social life, who had only celebrated NYE once in her life
>finally gather a great circle of friends during late 2015 and 2016, hang out and do a lot of stuff with them
>even manage to acquire qt gf
>In November gf asks me if we want to celebrate NYE together
>get hype, happy to be able to see her, to celebrate a holiday for a change, to get the chance to kiss her at midnight and have the time of my life
>Gf is visiting family over Christmas, don't hear a lot from her but don't really worry since I know she's with her family
>comes forward to me yesterday to break up, mentions how she didn't contact me the week prior because she was too afraid of telling me
>my smile, optimism and NYE plans: Gone
>cry for a couple of hours and decide I'm gonna spend the night pitying myself just like every other year
>Instead manage to gather the strength to ask a friend what she's up to and if I could join
>end up hanging out with her and her friends, we have a nice time and I get really drunk

Considering the circumstances it still went pretty well I guess.
I'm always scared that I come off as too clingy or annoying, which is why I'm hardly the one to come forward and ask friends out. It was a pretty big step for me to ask her, she even mentioned herself how she could barely believe my message.
I still feel drunk so right now the pain is bearable, but I know my now ex-gf still has feelings for me and I'm really not able to let go yet.
>>
>>7498277
why did she break up with you anon? sorry for what happened.
>>
>>7498309
She and her ex work at the same place. She was always really attached to her and considered her to be her first deep relationship. For months she wanted to get another job so she could let go and move on, and she did search for them so it wasn't just all talk.
Now over the holidays her ex took a couple of additional days off and flew to a different country, and it was the first time the two of them didn't see each other for such a long time. My now-ex told me that she cried a lot, imagining how she would never see her again if she stayed with me and switched jobs. So she broke up with me and I guess wants to start anew with her ex.
It's also pretty ironic because she was always so jealous of my ex and thought I'd jump at the chance of being with her again. Nevermind that I was the one to broke up with her and that I, despite being friends with her still, could never imagine a long-term relationship with her.
>>
My goal for 2017 is to no longer be a criminal and start fresh with my gf since I really don't want her to find out or get her involved.
>>
Spent NYE with my girlfriend!
My goal for the year is to get in shape and git fit.
Not necessarily swole, but i mean, being able to princess carry my girlfriend around would be pretty rad.
Fighting off some of my enduring social anxiety might be nice, too.
>>
>tfw all of my friends keep saying what a great gf I would be and how lucky my future qt will be

M-Maybe 2017 will be the year I finally find the qt to cook for and cuddle to sleep.
>>
File: 1466917981344.jpg (18KB, 500x505px) Image search: [Google]
1466917981344.jpg
18KB, 500x505px
Would lesgen date a girl who's in the closet? As in, her family and friends are totally unaware she's a flaming homosexual.
>>
>>7498597
I did for three years. Lived with her as her "roommate". Very nearly got her name tattooed onto my hip. Then one day she went overseas for a wedding and never came back. Just left a bunch of clothes she didn't want to take with her and left me. Cried about it for two years.

Fuck her.
>>
>>7498615
>Then one day she went overseas for a wedding and never came back.

Dude what the fuck.
>>
File: btTMD6K.jpg (216KB, 800x566px) Image search: [Google]
btTMD6K.jpg
216KB, 800x566px
>>7498563
Me too
Looking for gf on the left
>>
>>7498638
>Looking for gf on the left
seems like she would be a pillow princess in bed
>>
>>7498627
It was the worst year of my life. She sent me an email the day before she was supposed to come home explaining everything. I haven't spoken to her since then. Just thinking about her now still makes me want to beat the shit out of her and cry myself to sleep afterwards.
>>
>>7498638
I told one of my gay friends yesterday that I'd always cook for my future gf whenever she wanted me to, or just as a surprise and a nice gesture. And how my apartment is big and cheap enough for her to move in and live there without paying rent. Once again she was surprised that there was no girl willing to take me up on that offer.
Oh well, at least I can refine my cooking skillz and become a really great chef until I meet future gf.
>>
>>7498649
Well if you look hot you can even be a pillow princess and get away with it.
>>
>>7498683
Not really, that shit gets old fast and only an autistic desperate idiot would put up with it.
>>
>>7498683
At first maybe, but if I wanted to fuck a pillow I'd fuck a pillow.
>>
>>7498696
But I already fuck my pillow, so it's a step up for me.
>>
>>7498693
/Lesgen/ - autistic desperate idiots

>>7498698
Leave your poor daki alone.
>>
>>7498666

Seriously though, who the fuck does taht?
IM so sorry anon, that's some serious shit.
>>
>>7498698
>tfw no pillow humping gf
>>
>>7498706
No, she's my gf.
>>
>>7498709
We had kind of a weird relationship from the beginning and I knew she didn't want to be a lesbian. It took me a while to figure it out but I think she just wanted to get married and have babies like a normal person. As long as she was with me, that was impossible, so she moved to another country and I guess she's straight now. I was tempted a few times to go after her but I never did.
>>
>>7498722
Not that anon but
>>Tfw my gf uses my pillow to masturbate to my smell if I'm not home
>>Always wondered why she always cleans them ridiculously often
>>Walk into the bedroom home early from work one day
>>Hear her murming my name and soft moans
>>Wtf is she--- Oh..
>>Catch her fingering herself and clinging to my pillow
>>"Honeeeyyy, I'm hooooommmeee."
>>Mfw she almost fell out of bed shocked while I died laughing
>>
>>7498749
I'm so sorry anon, that's incredibly shitty. you have me in tears.
hopefully this year will be better
>>
>>7498638
what happens when you get two of the right girls dating each other?
>>
>>7498831
Nothing. They just look after each other really well. Until one of them decides to leave because she wants to be dominated.
>>
>>7498889
>not being the hot Domme who cooks and takes care of your girlfriend yourself
>>
>>7497059
I didn't have a NYE kiss, but I do have two possible dates for this month. However, I was sick last night and today with a sore throat and fever, so hopefully that goes away soon.

I plan to be as gay as possible in 2017, and keep working on losing weight/becoming the person I want to be. Cheesy, but I've made a lot of progress in 2016, so all I want is to boost that to new levels.

>>7497133
Yeah, it does. But quite frankly, the person I liked last year turned out to be not as great as I thought, so I'm happy in a way. Some things are worse than being single.
>>
>>7498889

>implying everyone likes being dominated
>implying producers are all subs
>implying having a lazy partner = having a partner who takes control

Typical mistake to associate being a parasite with being powerful. Parasites survive on the condition that their host survives, and thus they are weak and dependent.
>>
>>7498784
H-hot. I need more stories like this.
>>
>>7499052
I'm not saying the one of cooks is a submissive. I cook, I clean and I do housewifey stuff, but I usually like to be the dominate one in bed, I'm just saying that the one on the right acts submissive and seems to me to be a more submissive personality. It's the attitude, not the actions.
>>
>>7498160
I haven't really, but I don't think it was a made up story in spite of not having proofs against it. Even then I'd be too curious to know who the person behind that story is. I'm just curious about knowing what's more of the people that post here or there. Over the years I ended up talking with many people I lost track off in 4chan, and while some were just fleeting conversations, others became good and stable friends. The latter is why I want to keep doing it.

>>7498749
I'm really sorry to hear about this anon, I hope this year will be far better than the past one, and that it will bring you smiles and happiness.
>>
File: MikeScott.png (323KB, 645x344px) Image search: [Google]
MikeScott.png
323KB, 645x344px
>>7499146
It was years ago. I'm mostly over it now. It gets me down to talk about it, but it's in the past. It was a shock at the time and I was torn up for a long, long time, but recently I've been getting out so I think I'm OK. I met a qt recently and I want to see if maybe she can be my first real relationship since... her. I've done a lot in the mean time to distract me, but girl-wise I've been disappointed a lot.
Met a total qt when i joined the army reserve. I thought she was gay as fuck at first, but she turned out to be a hardcore Christian, so now I'm not so sure. I want her so much :(
>>
>>7499204
I'm sure you'll find a very special person soon anon. I wish you that.
>>
>>7499227
I hope so. I really miss falling asleep next to someone. I'm starting to forget what it feels like.
>>
How would you feel about girl who owns a bad-dragon dildo?
>>
>>7498597
yes because I am, too.
>>
>>7499296
Hot
>>
>>7498671
>there was no girl willing to take me up on that offer.

Ohyesthereis
Me!

>>7499296
Is it for using on other girls or on herself?
>>
File: 1467557552386.jpg (480KB, 1000x923px) Image search: [Google]
1467557552386.jpg
480KB, 1000x923px
What are your opinions of feminism, cis lesgen?
>>
>>7499320
I don't give a fuck. As long as I can do what I want, I don't need their bullshit politics or victim complex. I am the captain of my fate. I am the mistress of my soul.
>>
>>7499317
Pls be in Western Europe
>>
File: 1449611656847.jpg (11KB, 267x250px) Image search: [Google]
1449611656847.jpg
11KB, 267x250px
>>7499320
I'm thankful I can study and vote and get a job and modern feminists are clowns that entertain me from the Internet so I guess it's ok.
>>
What would you cook for a qt you're on a date with, lesgen?
>>
>>7499355
I can't cook.
>>
>>7499317
>Is it for using on other girls or on herself?
Intended for herself but she would be willing to share.
>>
>>7499355
I'm not a great cook but I can do a good bolognese or lasagne. Maybe with a good salad and some wine. Ice cream for dessert.
>>
>>7499361
What are we talking about here? Weird shape but normal size or freaky monster that turns your vagina into a cavern?
>>
>>7499355

Depends what she likes.
Something italian just cos that's where my skills and favourites lie, but dunno what in specific
>>
>>7499320
I think it's still a positive force in the world and it's a shame people let male-dominated websites where people not involved in feminism judge it based on some tumblr extremism people post for humor determine what they think all feminists are like/about.
However, I know in person the stereotypes will be quickly done away with and I mean, if you're afraid of stereotypes you can't really stand for anything. You may as well just stay silent always.
>>
>>7499355
I have a gf, but I'd make omurice for her, and then we can cuddle while watching movies.
>>
>>7499355
I don't cook but I would make a rousing fruit salad and I know what frozen foods taste actually fucking good.
Knock my microwave, but half the damn restaurants you go to just defrost shit anyway.

>>7499350
Sorry, U.S.A. Albeit willing to move.
>>
>>7497672
middle aged black men love me. I've had them approaching me for over a decade, and have honestly lost count of how many. Even if I liked men they're groce, twice my age, and approach me at inappropriate times. Other men too, but mostly middle aged black men.

Could probably count the number of qts who have been into me on half a hand or something. Or hell, girls at all - qt or otherwise
>>
>>7499296
I plan to get one myself, so it'd be neat.

>>7499355
Roasted portabello mushrooms with herbed rice, alongside a salad. Then a dessert made with seasonal, fresh fruit with good moscato.

It really varies based on her personal tastes and what season it is though.
>>
File: 1392510375951.jpg (57KB, 496x600px) Image search: [Google]
1392510375951.jpg
57KB, 496x600px
>>7498649
I'm the left girl to a T, but when it comes to sex I'm allllll about giving. Food is just a poor motivator.
>>
File: saranghe.png (150KB, 217x278px) Image search: [Google]
saranghe.png
150KB, 217x278px
>>7498597
basically this >>7499301
Wouldn't it be fun though? To pretend to everyone else except maybe your closest friends that you're just friends and sneaking in kisses during family gatherings
>>
>>7499388
W-Well if you're at least mildly qt and willing to visit Western Europe, you can be the judge of my cooking.
>>
Test
>>
>>7499406
Where specifically in West EU?
>>
>>7499442
Germany.
>>
File: 1365995061397.jpg (409KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1365995061397.jpg
409KB, 680x680px
Ex-NEET here, looking to make myself more dateable this year by moving out and getting my own place for the first time. I've already chosen the city but don't have anyone to live with. How... does one even start going about looking for a place to live?
>>
>>7499454
Oh, are you Germanon? I can't do it then...you're meant for Austrianon only.

>>7499475
What city?
>>
>>7499365
I don't own one but I thought about getting one
>>7499391
which one?
>>
>>7499484
I'm not her, but they're meant for each other indeed.
>>
>>7499497
St. Paul, Minnesota. The Twin Cities are probably the gayest area in the midwest aside from Columbus, and I don't wanna move to fucking Ohio.
>>
If this video doesn't give you hope for finding a qtgf, nothing will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wMRi1z-TzM
>>
>>7499524
>St. Paul, Minnesota. The Twin Cities
That's a weird dragon dildo :^)
>>
>>7499524
>tfw I live in Ohio

It can't be worse than living in Minnesota, can it?
>>
>>7499537
>Buzzfeed
Sorry anon, I cannot watch this.
>>
>>7499538
Twin cities for double penetration.
>>
>>7499509
Want to give me a fake email and we can discuss trading cuddles for room and board and food?
>>
File: hot.webm (3MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
hot.webm
3MB, 640x640px
Do you need to be fit to get a fit girlfriend?
>>
I was lucky enough to spend my NYE with my gf and we did the cheesy 00:00 kiss. It was nice. I was in a bad mood and didn't want to go out but somehow it felt like it was important to see her on NYE. The thought of not seeing her made me feel very sad, much more than the thought of going out. Anyone else I wouldn't have bothered for - now or before. She's absolutely worth it, though.
>>
File: 1446844023323.jpg (127KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1446844023323.jpg
127KB, 1920x1080px
>>7499454
Hello, I am from UK and am here to steal you from the American and cook for you instead.
>>
>>7499833
The Cornwall anon?
>>
>>7499881
Nope, midlands.
>>
>>7499355
Yes of course
>>7498597
Yes
>>7498615
What the actual fuck
I'm sorry anon. Are you okay now?
>>
>>7498141
I went on a date with a girl from OKC after talking to her on and off for 5 months
But really, most dates are going to end in a kiss, so just go on a date (you will probably have to ask someone as opposed to the reverse) and at the end ask "can I kiss you" or "do you want to kiss"

Also, don't tell them you're their first kiss, just pretend you haven't kissed in awhile and you're rusty

Basically
>meet girls and ask one on a date
>>
File: Photo_069.jpg (121KB, 720x1082px) Image search: [Google]
Photo_069.jpg
121KB, 720x1082px
Winter outfits make it easy to look pretty good.
>>
>>7500044
pls be my gf!
You are perfect!
>>
>>7499355
green beans (which I will pronounce as "gren bens" to attempt to be cute) and spinach alfredo pasta stuff (which will be said as such for maximum cute).

then in the morning after I'll put on my hoodie and make pancakes w/ her preferred fruit and scrabbled eggs w/ a bunch o stuff added in to make it yummy (spinach, mushrooms, onions, etc)
>>
>>7499881
I'm the Cornwall anon
I'm also the anon with the qt pyjamas
Also, anyone wanna play some Overwatch? I'm bored and have no one to play with, and can't be bothered with rank rn
>>
>>7500044
Nice dubs
Also, you're way hot
>>
>>7499145

Let's agree to agree then
>>
>>7500141

Join discord senpai, lots of overmemers in there.
>>
>>7500218
>Upload an avatar
O god
>>
File: 1387087226471.jpg (83KB, 600x464px) Image search: [Google]
1387087226471.jpg
83KB, 600x464px
>>7500044
>tfw so cynical can't even believe there are girls this cute roaming lesgen
but cool trips and dubs
>>
>>7500257

Just put up a picture of a cat or something, no one gives a shit famoose.
>>
>>7500273
I have a feeling I'm too autistic for this shit
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 500x420px
How would you all describe femgen?

Too me it seems real depressing and sad and I don't like that. Lotta gripyness and too little positivity from what Ive seen so far but I am nu so idk much
>>
>>7499497
I was thinking about Spritz.

>>7499524
>tfw I'm trying to move to Columbus but can't seem to save up the money
>>
>>7500044
No way this is you
>>
>>7499676
O-Okay, use this one: [email protected]

>>7499833
Are you a Germanon chaser, Midlanon?
>>
>>7500044
This is what Austrianon looks like in my mind.
>>
>>7500589
I can't resist those accents, I'm sorry.
>>
>>7500665
I better hide that I'm a native English speaker then if I want this to work out.
On the other hand I'll probably not be able to resist your accent. Post vocaroo describing what you'd cook for me to get instant access to cuddles.
>>
>Who did you kiss at new years?

My girlfriend obviously. :P (All while Closer by the Chainsmokers played.... Not my ideal song choice, but that's how it went down.
>>
File: 1460134741872.jpg (85KB, 558x523px) Image search: [Google]
1460134741872.jpg
85KB, 558x523px
>>7500708
That's okay. My accent isn't cute or sexy, so you'll be disappointed too.
>>
>>7500769
I'll be the judge of that, Anon.
>>
File: twerk.webm (1MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
twerk.webm
1MB, 720x720px
Do/ Would you fart in front of your girlfriend?
>>
>>7500013
>What would you cook?
>Yes of course
>>
File: h2bzpT6.png (264KB, 1080x812px) Image search: [Google]
h2bzpT6.png
264KB, 1080x812px
>>7498831
I know a couple that was composed of two "girls on the right". They had a very cute, simple, supportive, loving, uncomplicated, zero-drama relationship. That lasted for a long time.

>>7498889
>Until one of them decides to leave because she wants to be dominated.
Unfortunately this seemed to be true. Later on in their relationship, they started opening up, bringing in "a 3rd" who would dominate both of them (not me, I guess they wanted someone who was fit and confident). This seemed to work for a while, but then their "3rd" had to move cities for her career. I should have offered myself as a replacement, but didn't have the guts. Even though they were telling me all this private stuff, I didn't ask to join in cause I'm an idiot/coward. They broke up pretty recently though. I heard (not from one of them, but from a mutual acquaintance) that they had tried to bring in a dude as a new "3rd", and that it kind of fucked up their relationship somehow.
>>
File: 1436305368787.png (141KB, 585x585px) Image search: [Google]
1436305368787.png
141KB, 585x585px
>>7500829
This is not the kind of yuri I want to read about. delet.
>>
File: 1438036989616.png (72KB, 300x307px) Image search: [Google]
1438036989616.png
72KB, 300x307px
>>7500829
>they had tried to bring in a dude as a new "3rd"
Why do I hear shit like this happen so much
fucking depressing
>>
>>7499320
I know there is a lot of hate for modern feminists on 4chan (even among female anons). I think that hate goes further than it should though. Better to just ignore them. I always thought of the crazy "#KILLALLMEN" feminists as a very tiny minority that gets way too much press (mostly from the people who hate them), thus amplifying their voices. And maybe half of the "#KILLALLMEN" posters are just trolling, and a quarter of them are false-flagging misogynists.

I like Feminism as I define it (equal opportunity regardless of sex, equal protection under the law). I don't like Feminism that demands equal outcomes though. However, I think that areas were outcomes are unequal deserve extra scrutiny, because it can be an indicator that opportunities are probably unequal. But it is possible for opportunities to be equal, yet see unequal outcomes, because of male and female individuals making different life choices.
>>
>>7499355
stir up some homemade whipped cream. Put it in a baker's piping bag. Then squeeze a generous amount on to my boobs and my hoo ha.
>>
>>7498173
are you adopting or is one of you pregnant?
>>
>>7500829
>bring in a dude as a new "3rd"

W h y
>>
File: 1482650888765.gif (494KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1482650888765.gif
494KB, 500x375px
How do I deal with straight girls hugging me? Before you say to seduce them, no, I know for a fact that they are 100% straight.

I never initiate the hug, but somehow always fuck things up when I reciprocate one. Like, I held it for way to long last time, and she had to "tap-out" by patting my back a few times. I feel anxiety every time a straight girl opens her arms and says hello.
>>
>>7500829
>Dudes
Not even once.

>>7500802
I'd have to be a relationship for a while before I can be that casual, but I have done it before. Twerking is gross, btw.

>>7500013
I'm fine now. I stayed single a for long time but I met a qt on new years so maybe something will come from that.
>>
>>7500927
That's qt as fuck anon
Don't stop, keep being cute
>>
>>7500829
>I should have offered myself
>they had tried to bring in a dude

you are also at fault anon. you didn't protect their smiles. try harder next time.
>>
>>7500935
>Twerking is gross

God fucking damn, thank you.
I dont understand the point of twerking, its so unappealing.
>>
>>7500141
I got it for PS4. B-but not PC yet since mines old af.
>>
>>7500802
we do, we know its disgusting but damn its natural
>>
>>7500802
I would have to be comfortable with them, but sure.
Unless it was a day where I had rank gas, then no.
>>
>>7500963
I was called "racist" before because I said that twerking was "ridiculous" and "low class".
>>
>>7500829
>>>7498831 (You)
>I know a couple that was composed of two "girls on the right". They had a very cute, simple, supportive, loving, uncomplicated, zero-drama relationship. That lasted for a long time.

hi girl on right here accepting applications for gf, must also be girl on right
will love and support I promise!!
>>
>>7500927
slide your hands down to their butt and start breathing audibly through your mouth. word will get around, and eventually straight girls will just stop hugging you.
>>
>>7501104
>>7500963
I don't see the appeal. It's ridiculous. I like a nice ass but waving it around like that makes you look like a chimp, especially when you get those huge ghetto asses that fly apart and clap back together. When Madonna did it on that car karaoke show I just felt bad for her. Mind you, she gave away her dignity long ago.

"Racist" is just a generic insult these days, pretty much devoid of any actual meaning. It's not racist to call twerking shit. It is. Give me an assless gf with dignity and class any day.

>>7500927
Just time your hugs. Three seconds is long enough and don't hold too tightly. Enjoy them. Hugs are nice. You can just like the intimacy without grabbing her ass, right?
>>
>>7500927
Don't sweat with the hugging thing, the girls are straight, it's not like they could be any more out of your league because you "messed up" one hug.

Eventually you'll get them right, I know I did. See, the thing you gotta do with straight girls once you realize they won't turn gay for you, is to just completely disregard them if they're not your friends and check their asses out when you get the chance. Enjoy the view a bit, at least.

I make sure to do it every time I see my old crush, as a form of revenge for learning she isn't one bit gay.
>>
I got a geoanon gf for New Year's.

I'm so, so happy!
>>
>>7501443
What d'ya know? It's true!
>>
Had not seen this hadn't delivered today:

>>7499267
I sadly forgot, and the one I like is on the other side of the world. Distance never helped me.
I wish I could feel it again with some close friends too, but everyone is far away from me now. I really hope you will get to experience it again soon.
>>
>>7499454
oy vey you can't be gay for very long

Abdul will make sure of that
>>
I can't sleep
Someone stroke my hair and spoon me to sleep
>>
>>7497319
Try Requiem For Immortals. By no ways soft core. I bought it and I love it too much to ever lend out.
>>
File: 1439658271675.png (105KB, 359x380px) Image search: [Google]
1439658271675.png
105KB, 359x380px
>>7500968
>can buy a ps4
>can't upgrade computer's gpu with that
Holy shit, literally no excuse what the fuck man.
>>
>>7501104
>>7501226
For some reason, black people consider twerking to be a part of "black culture" (whatever the fuck that means; it's an inherently racist term). Their self-worth is so collectively defeated that they take pride in garbage like that.

I'm not even disgusted. Just saddened.
>>
>>7497883
Sweet sentiment. Glad to see you back.
>>
>>7501443
What is a geoanon?
>>
File: 1473962821710.jpg (166KB, 750x737px) Image search: [Google]
1473962821710.jpg
166KB, 750x737px
>>7501561
The booty bitch. Duh.
>>
File: 1476844858163.png (171KB, 650x398px) Image search: [Google]
1476844858163.png
171KB, 650x398px
>kiss my lady at midnight
>wander away from the party and play drunken Smash Bros. WiiU
>go back to my room a horny mess
>quickly strip down, I'm ready
>she's sleepy and I'm on my period, so nothing happens
>fall asleep as her comfy and lovey big spoon

I love her so much, it was a nice time
>>
>>7501576
Good shit anon, good fucking shit.
>>
>>7499711
>that form
>no kipping

You have my attention. And no, you don't need to, because they have different tastes like everyone else. Might help though.
>>
File: received_841231129314980.jpg (90KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
received_841231129314980.jpg
90KB, 1080x608px
>>7501561
>>7501566
This one? I think it was this one? Been a while.
>>
>>7501535
I guess when you don't really produce much quality culture, you get very protective of whatever you do make. What a shame.

>>7501576
I'd call that a good start to the year.
>>
>>7501601
Do you think she can see into the soul of those rocks?
>>
>>7500829
source? the art is pretty killer.
>>
>>7499355
Some kind of risotto, probably. Kind of pretentious but I consider it a really romantic dish just because of what a pain in the ass it is to make well and how you can taste the love put into it.
>>
>>7502426
Looks like Dowman Sayman, but I could be wrong. He does a lot of weird one offs and shorts.
>>
>>7502426
d/a but:
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/oddman_11_ch25
Dowman's a god.

>>7502450
>He does a lot of weird one offs and shorts.
It's from Oddman!
>>
>>7502426
>source? the art is pretty killer.
>the art is pretty killer
>pretty killer
>killer
>>implying that art is in any way shape or form good
>>
>>7502480
Dowman's art is good and you have bad taste.
>>
>>7502450
>>7502479
bless.

>>7502480
it's geometric and cool.
>>
>>7502494
>>7502487
>>
Speaking of manga, have any of you read this?
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_private_report_on_my_lesbian_experience_with_loneliness_ch01

I feel like I shouldn't relate to it as much as I do.
>>
File: Nickelodeon [Green] 039.jpg (415KB, 1095x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Nickelodeon [Green] 039.jpg
415KB, 1095x1600px
>>7502494
Read Nickelodeon while you're at it!

>>7502504
Of course. Haven't read her new one yet though. I can relate to the anxiety, overthinking and some of her musings, but not her naivete, mother complex or tendency to fixate super strongly on certain things.
>>
>>7497059
I remember New Year's Eve in 2012 I seduced a girl and we had some drinks, kissed and cuddled for hours.
>>
>>7502504
i thought it was stupid. western comics do the anxiety bullshit much better
>>
>>7500044
I think being ridiculously hot is what makes it easy for you to look pretty good.
>>
>>7502902
that's not them. jesus people, use your heads
>>
>>7502903
Don't ruin the fantasy, anon. We like to pretend here.
>>
>>7502480
Dowman's art is more stylized than many other artists. You're the first person I've heard call it bad though.
>>
File: 1466807832239.jpg (328KB, 1380x903px) Image search: [Google]
1466807832239.jpg
328KB, 1380x903px
>>7502966
>>
>>7502974
Bullshit image that the artist uses to defend convenience and convince people that we should find the second-right image as complex and meaningful as the far left.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U8bhJHlrVI
>>
File: 1425249969616.jpg (92KB, 850x774px) Image search: [Google]
1425249969616.jpg
92KB, 850x774px
>>7502504
Why did I read the whole thing?
>>
>>7501339
>>7501443

Story and details!
>>
>>7501540
Thank you dear anon
>>
>>7500589

Just sent you an email =)
>>
>>7501487
It's okay Anon, my gay awareness has been going on for a strong 10 years. And I live in a rich bitch neighbourhood without any Abduls anyway.

>>7503147
This is where I realize that the site I used is only able to receive, but not reply to mails. I'll write you back from a different throwaway.
>>
File: NotMe.jpg (514KB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
NotMe.jpg
514KB, 1936x1936px
Left or right?
>>
>>7503643
Right but I'm gay af
>>
>>7503643
Right. So much more suited to the shape of her face.
>>
>>7503643
Left honestly
>>
>>7503643
Right
>>
>>7503643
Left which is strange since I'm usually attracted to short hair
>>
Are there any white nationalist lesbians ?
>>
>>7503850
No; I'm not a fucking retard
>>
>>7503643
Left. The edgy hairstyle clashes with the professorial fashion style on the right IMHO.
>>
>>7503879
Only because that's the status quo. If bussiness owners would stop kowtowing to seniors whi have a stroke if they see 'alternative' hair on a woman or a tattoo, it'd be just as orifessional.
>>
>>7503643
Right. It suits her face well (plus I'm a sucker for short haired girls)
>>
>>7503900
>whi have a stroke

You did whilst writing that reply, didn't you.
>>
>>7503932
I have a thick ass phone case for work.
>>
File: 1476409598894.gif (23KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1476409598894.gif
23KB, 500x375px
Why can't I function like a normal human being in social situations??

I hate myself. I think I've finally accepted my destiny: a destiny of friendlessness, of lonesomeness, and of qt-lessness.

All I'm asking for is a premature death, honestly.

>>7503643
The right if her hair were wavier/curlier but it's not so the left for now.

>>7503850
Yikes, doesn't polgbt have a thread of its own?
>>
>>7503643
They both look cute af on her, but I'm partial to longer hair, so left.
>>
>walk into your room
>see this
>what do?
>>
File: 1480217179821.jpg (55KB, 480x627px) Image search: [Google]
1480217179821.jpg
55KB, 480x627px
>>7503850
Not right now but my 14yo self was with Hitler.
>>
File: not rezu.png (23KB, 212x299px) Image search: [Google]
not rezu.png
23KB, 212x299px
I had a very spoopy dream where I was killing aliens and then my mom arrived with the results of my brain scans and she said it showed I was homosexual and I began to panic but it was futile as it was an objective proof and now everyone knew about it ;_;

Literally a nightmare.
>>
>>7503994
Honestly; I'd probably fucking clock tgat girl in the fucking head. Bitch, ya can't surpise me like that.
>>
>>7503994
Call the police to remove this titty monster from my personal space
>>
>>7504106
I had a similar dream except I was killing zombies and my mom came out to me and we had sex
>>
>>7504402
t. grill who found out her mother was gay and shlicked to her nudes
>>
>>7504402
Am I the only person in lesgen without mommy issues?
>>
File: CantSeeTheNipples.jpg (229KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CantSeeTheNipples.jpg
229KB, 1920x1080px
>>7504402
>my mom came out to me and we had sex
L-lewd!
>>
>>7504455
Plebporn
>>
File: mommy.jpg (212KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mommy.jpg
212KB, 1920x1080px
>>7504478
are you talking about mom/ daughter stuff or the vid?
>>
>>7504431
If you haven't flicked off to the thought of your mother holding you down and forcing herself between your legs then you might as well be straight
>>
File: Photo_064.jpg (249KB, 852x852px) Image search: [Google]
Photo_064.jpg
249KB, 852x852px
>>7502902
Oh yeah, I suppose that would help too.
>>
>>7503994
Milk her.
>>
File: ......jpg (910KB, 1800x3100px) Image search: [Google]
......jpg
910KB, 1800x3100px
>>7504424
Ah, yes. Let's never forget that hilarious event.
>>
>>7504431
I also think it's disgusting. Although my girlfriend, who likes to talk about how motherly she believes she is, thinks part of the reason I'm with her is because she reminds me of the mother I wished I had.
>>
>>7504431
No, it grosses me out too. I just never saw the appeal of that sort of thing.
>>
>>7503947
I'm not really sure what's wrong with your social skills, but I'm sure you can find people who like socializing with you and who you like socializing with unless you are schizoid (doesn't sound like you are)
>>
>>7498277
tfw sober again and unbearable torment is back
>>
>>7498277
Where did you find your friend circle?
>>
I had a dream last night that I back in my childhood bedroom laying in my little twin sized bed when another me came in and started eating me out.

It felt pretty good but kinda weird and hurt a little so I sat up to see what was happening and she was like, literally eating me and had taken big bloody chunks out of my thighs and vagina.

I tried to scream and she stuck her hand in my mouth and like forced her arm down my throat until I choked to death.
>>
>>7504866
Hot
>>
>>7504652
what the fuck did I miss in november
>>
>>7504866
Have you ever seen The Neon Demon?
I think you would like it.
>>
>>7504820
University. I started attending language classes and you always get paired up with people there. I made friends at uni before but we seldomly met outside of it, whereas we all got along super well in that class, and I suppose were more into going out as well.
>>
>>7504929
>take finnish
>autist teacher
>no one ever gets paired with anyone
>same with japanese
Fugg. What are some normie languages I can learn?
>>
>>7504939
I also took Japanese, which relied on pairing people up pretty heavily.
Try French or Russian? French is an entry-level language and actually quite beautiful, whereas Russian is the first choice of people who want to learn something that appears to be a bit different.
>>
>>7503643
Left, but both look good.
[spoiler]She remindes me of Robin Wright, I don't know why[/spoiler]
>>
>>7504599
>no over 6 foot mommy to make me her little bondage baby
It's so frustrating
>>
What would lesgen do?

Keep working a job that's going no where and try to save up to buy a house, or use what money you do have to try and study something and maybe improve your career? If the latter, you'd be making very little money in that time, not enough to continue saving.
>>
>>7505384
It depends, what are you considering studying?
>>
>>7505384
worth doing the second honestly
>>
>>7505384
Improve your career. It will be better in the long run.
>>
what should my first vibrator be?
>>
>>7505530
My mouth.
>>
File: lewd_straight-face.png (316KB, 622x387px) Image search: [Google]
lewd_straight-face.png
316KB, 622x387px
>>7505616
A-Anon
>>
File: 1481403895745.jpg (466KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481403895745.jpg
466KB, 1280x720px
>>7505710
Don't worry, I've got my gay face on.
>>
Lesbians aren't real
All women are bi
>>
File: BqPcxUiCYAAFtdJ.jpg:large.jpg (67KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
BqPcxUiCYAAFtdJ.jpg:large.jpg
67KB, 500x707px
>>7505759
This is probably true. I can go straight for sexy boys like pic related.
>>
>>7505781
But what about the penis?
>>
>>7505781
Then why not just say you're bi
>>
>>7505759
The only good boy is a boy with tits and a vagina.
>>
File: 1402879537511.jpg (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1402879537511.jpg
36KB, 600x600px
>>7505800
What about it?

>>7505809
Because then I can't keep perpetuating the "lesbians end up fucking boys" stereotype.
>>
How old are most people here?
I ask because I've met like two women who have remained lesbians past their mid to late 20s
>>
File: 1353744842800.jpg (1MB, 2078x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1353744842800.jpg
1MB, 2078x2500px
>>7505816
Yes, this is very true.
>>
>>7505833
I'm 27 and I feel no desire to stop this girl passion train.
All aboard! choo choo!
>>
>>7504775
Yeah I'm not schizoid, but I definitely do have trouble forming interpersonal relationships. I just have a fear of appearing clingy so I, in turn, become distant and probably come off as bitchy.

Also doesn't help that I suffer from brain fog and autist-level eye contact skills when I'm anxious. Life is suffering.
>>
>>7505833
23, still a virgin tho
>>
>>7505816
I don't mind a penis desu. I've had 2 trans gfs and it was fun. aha
>>
>>7505853
This is exactly me. Though I've gotten better with age. It's still hard to keep neediness under control.
>>
File: 1459879270622.png (631KB, 594x924px) Image search: [Google]
1459879270622.png
631KB, 594x924px
>>7505868
Hey buddy I think you got the wrong door, the tranny club is two blocks down.
>>
>>7505868
Disgusting.
>>
How do I get a lesbo gf?
I'm a guy btw
>>
File: 1437936773655.gif (497KB, 554x709px) Image search: [Google]
1437936773655.gif
497KB, 554x709px
>>7505910
But that's a paradox.
>>
>>7505927
How do I give off dyke vibes?
>>
I'm so pissed. I went to bed at 9pm and just woke up. I start my new job tomorrow and I really need to get some sleep, but now I probably won't be able to sleep for the rest of the night
I was also having a really nice dream where I finally got with a qtp2t and everything was perfect, why does this always happen to me
>>
File: 1447730295390.jpg (95KB, 688x631px) Image search: [Google]
1447730295390.jpg
95KB, 688x631px
>>7505933
It's not hard, just try to look like this.
>>
>>7505970
Drink some alcohol
>>
>>7505853
>I just have a fear of appearing clingy so I, in turn, become distant

Same, Anon. Asking a friend if we want to hang out? Nope, I might annoy them, better not contact them at all. Being touchy with the girl I'm dating? Nope, can't be too physical, she might not be into me as much and feel violated. Sharing private stories? Nope, no one cares, not revealing what I'm up to is the better option.
>>
>>7505979
I feel like I need to find this girl. It was so realistic. We met when I got drunk and blacked out and I completely forgot about her until I got set up on a blind date which turned out to be her where she told me we kissed.
>tfw this will never happen
>>
>>7505881
The thing is I consider myself pretty low maintenance so idk why this is an issue for me.

How old are you btw? I'm only 19 so I guess I still have time to improve and live a semi-normal life.
>>
>>7506028
>tfw having more and more wet dreams lately and sex drive increasing
jesus my lust wasn't even this bad when i was a teen
>>
>>7506061
I'm the same, and I'm 21
Still virgin tho which probably has something to do with it
>>
>>7505833
I'll be 25 years old in 23 days.
>>
Mom/daughter is so good.
>>
Me/you is so good.
>>
>>7506160
O anon my heart belongs to my loyal worshippers of the cis lesbian gold star.
>>
>>7506148
I'll be 25 in a week
>>
>>7506171
>letting your heart belong to that many people
>>
>>7503850
I think I would be if I were straight. I really don't like non-white men. Non-white women on the other hand are gf material.
>>
>>7506200
>not realizing that lesbian love of this caliber can be shared without limitation
Get away from me unholy filth
>>
>>7506189
Are you also a kissless virgin? Please say yes. I don't want to feel alone.
>>
>>7506246
nah I've kisses a couple girls. slept with one. but that's it.

kinda in the closet to most so that hurts. waiting for grandma to die and all that.
>>
Why are gay men far more consistently homosexual than women
>>
>>7500141
Are you on PC?
>>
>>7504505
Honestly, both.
Looks like hetdude material to me.

>>7504599
No?

>>7506324
Biology-wise; women tend to be a bit more 'flexible', but I think the more important thing right now is our culture, and we say that bi men are gay and straight dudes just cannot risk being seen as gay, so I feel like a decent amount of dudes who'd experiment with their sexuality either don't get the opportunity or do not take it for fear of destroying their precious little manhood.
>>
>>7506286
>nah I've kisses a couple girls. slept with one.
Noice!

>kinda in the closet to most so that hurts
i feel you on that one. I'm just waiting to establish my career later this year so I can move out of my parent's house.
>>
>>7506324
got a ton of gay guy friends, they really aren't. just about every gay dude has slept with a girl at least once and many have no issue drunk making out w a girl or catching a feel. but it's just shrugged off for them whereas if a lesbian just says she's seen a dick once she's not really a lesbian
>>
File: IMG_20170103_123035.jpg (2MB, 843x1298px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170103_123035.jpg
2MB, 843x1298px
Are my boots fashionable lesgen? My dad says they look womanly but I think I only look more of a dyke wearing them
>>
>>7506464
>straight men who try dick are gay forever
>gay women who try dick are straight forever
It all stems from the same bullshit ideas about men and their dicks. Really infuriating.
>>
>>7506470
They don't look like dyke boots; way too fashionable. Dyke boots are built for shitkicking.
I'd vote against tucking your jeans in, honestly. Hemm them if you want that much of the boot to show, not really blousing boots.
>>
Going to break up with my gf when she gets home.
>>For awhile now I have felt our relationship is just non-existent
>>She goes out with her friends and will do anything they want her to do, but she doesn't seem to ever want to spend time with me or go on dates anymore
>>Her friends invite her out and she'll immediately get ready and go
and have fun
>>I ask her if she wants to do something and she says she's too depressed and immediately wants to go home or makes an excuse she doesn't want to
>>If we ever go to do something, half of the time we'll drive all the way there and she'll make me turn around because she lost interest and doesn't want to go anymore so we go home in awkward silence
>>Then her friends will call usually right after and she'll ditch me for them for the night
>>She drops everything for them and goes to ridiculous lengths for these stupid people, and all of them talk shit about her behind her back
>>Have talked about this all before and she hasn't changed
>>It's really irritating me because she cries hysterically if I say I want to break up because I can tell she doesn't even love me anymore
I guess now is the time. I don't want to deal with this shit one more year.
>>
>>7506464
Really? Most gay dudes I know have either never slept with a girl or tried to and then couldn't get it up
>>
>>7506612
good luck, let us know how it goes
>>
>>7506612
Sorry you're going through that, that's pretty rough. Good luck!
>>
>>7506612
might as well get it out of the way now. especially before valentines
>>
File: thumbblue.jpg (52KB, 347x346px) Image search: [Google]
thumbblue.jpg
52KB, 347x346px
>>7506612
You go girl!
>>
>>7506659
Thanks. I'll post results back later.
>>7506663
I've tried to make her happy, apparently I can't. She just casts me aside all the time and keeps saying it's not my fault that I can't fix her depression. So I'm just going to stop trying and stop being angry about it by thinking it's my fault or that I'm bot good enough since it's not healthy.
>>7506671
I actually have a few girls lined up who I know are interested in me I could hit up. But honestly I just want a break from relationships right now and meet some new people. And maybe some new qts.
>>
File: mommysbra.jpg (206KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mommysbra.jpg
206KB, 1920x1080px
>>7506424
1. How is mom/ daughter plebporn?
2. There isn't that much porn of this fetish so stuff like this will have to do
>>
Does anyone else dream of moving to a lesbian commune in the middle of the woods? Is this a thing? I want to cuddle some qt by the campfire, and eat her out while she gazes the stars.
>>
>>7507004
Is that a thing? Honey, you do know the 60s happened; right?

>>7506949
It's pleb because it's entry level fetish, but more importantly, if you wanna follow Frued a bit; it's also a super logical thing for males to get fucked up on, not really women.
>>
>>7507047
>it's also a super logical thing for males to get fucked up on, not really women.
Who cares? Freud was a hack in many respects anyways.
>>
>>7507047
>You do know the 60's happened?
Yeah, but I wasn't born back then, sadly. Perhaps I should've asked, if this is a thing these days?
>>
>>7507133
I want to start a Kickstarter. Everyone contribute 30 bucks and we start meeting up to fuck in the woods.
>>
I kissed my gf at midnight then drank some wine. 2016 was a good year for me.
>>
>>7507047
>It's pleb because it's entry level fetish
I feel like most normies aren't into incest but I might be wrong.
Didn't Freud think everybody was bi? I'm not sure if he's still relevant today.
>>
File: 1432165583508.png (115KB, 327x315px) Image search: [Google]
1432165583508.png
115KB, 327x315px
Weebs, how do you handle getting your heart crushed by yuribait and characters you like getting surprise male love interest? I've been 9 years into this and it still feels like a kick in my gut every time.
>>
>>7507047
>you do know the 60s happened; right?

This is how vegetarianism got popular in the First World -- all the homo/bi communes meant the veggos got all the oral attention. From there it was just a matter of gay Darwinism.
>>
>>7507198
>still trusting the cannibals
>not reading superior materials like love doctor
You deserve every stab.
>>
>>7507319
But I already invested in Japanese and their cartoons are cute plus I like their comic style better than Korea's.
>>
File: 1456360205127.jpg (383KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1456360205127.jpg
383KB, 1920x1080px
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD I FUCKING HATE BISLUTS THOSE WHORES SHOULD JUST DIE DIE DI EDI E DIEEEEE
>>
>>7507388
Did she leave you for a guy?
Maybe you just weren't good enough.
>>
>>7507532
Bisluts just break my heart anywhere.
>>
>>7507532
Don't you freaks have your own thread? Can't we have a day where murdering bishits is legal?
>>
>>7508404
>a day
Not enough. We need the whole year every year for that.

Bishits need to get publicly necked. I NEED THE BISLUT AND BISLUT APOLOGIST SHOAH NOW.
>>
>>7508404
>>7508450
>not turning them into slaves instead
>>
>>7499355
I don't know how to cook, I'd offer her a peanut butter and banana sandwich
>>
>>7508477
Not a fucking chance. If they are extremely beautiful and I can confirm they haven't touched a man then maybe, but otherwise they deserve the rope.
>>
>>7508477
I discussed your fate to you scum - death. You are living heaps of diseased garbage. Garbage should be burned.
>>
>>7507198
I make a game about it.
>>
>>7508767
What kind of game? A drinking game? Russian roulette?
>>
>>7499355
No lie I show the fuck off when cooking. So if she's non hispanic I make a fancy steak that I sear in a cognac gravy, light the alcohol on fire to look cool, with sweet potato risotto. Or a lobster bisque over ricotta gnocchi and scallops. Cause people get impressed by basic homemade pasta.

But if she's hispanic keep shit simple. I feel like every hispanic girl knows how to cook so it isn't as impressive and a lot of us kinda judge show off overcomplicated recipes. Homemade tortillas and rice and beans w chicken mole is complicated enough. Or gorditas cause they're my favorite.
>>
>>7508831
>gorditas
Disgusting.
>>
>>7508840
fight me. them thick lil shits are comfy. lengua filling or bust
>>
>>7508870
kys you fucking norteña.
>>
>>7508803
A lesbian chinese flipbook.
>>
>>7506470
I like them, although I wouldn't wear them with jeans.
>>
>>7508831
Are you thicc tho? I mean like not fat, but you have to have those hispanic hips you know.
>>
>>7509005
I guess. Shit's kinda relative. My family think I'm skinny but I've got more ass and hips than a white girl.
>>
File: hila.jpg (33KB, 483x859px) Image search: [Google]
hila.jpg
33KB, 483x859px
>tfw no shy, quiet gf with a gorgeous smile
>tfw no gf with a deep voice and moderately thick accent
>tfw no gf with olive skin and dark hair but stunningly bright eyes
>tfw no gf with a clever, wry sense of humour
>tfw no caretaker gf
>tfw no hila gf

I feel like a fucking 12 year old enjoying h3h3 videos, but goddamn I love Hila so much it's definitely a creepy problem.
>>
>>7509044
Oh, also
>tfw no stylish gf
>tfw no artist gf
>>
>>7509018
Well to tell the truth I am ovulating so there is nothing more beautiful than the ass and hips of a young latina. I love you.
>>
>>7509044
Shes literally like me tally retarded
>>
>>7509247
Mentally
>>
>>7506156
It's life.
>>
>>7509044
Kinda looks like my gf but my gf is prettier and doesn't have those horse teeth.
>>
>>7503850
Yes, me. But I am Jewish also. Just hate Marxism
>>
>>7507198
I mostly just feel annoyed or exasperated when that happens, but I don't generally expect non-yuri series to deliver either. Might be a function of age, I think I was more emotionally invested in stuff when I was younger.
>>
>>7505833
I'll be 25 in July. I've known I was gay for officially half my life right now and I don't see that changing. I have a girl coming over tomorrow night to play vidya and watch tv, so we'll see what happens.
>>
File: hila2.jpg (146KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
hila2.jpg
146KB, 768x768px
>>7509315
B-but how can you get prettier than this?
>>
File: 1480863656877.jpg (214KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1480863656877.jpg
214KB, 768x768px
>>7509466
Not that anon, but this is more my style of girl.
>>
File: 18755-06.jpg (159KB, 940x940px) Image search: [Google]
18755-06.jpg
159KB, 940x940px
hey lesgen, i'm looking into getting a strapless dildo (one like pic related) and i was wondering if anyone could give advice/experiences? is vibrating worth it? most of the reviews are from faggots getting pegged so it's hard to tell what's best for two ladies
also not spending over £50 would be ideal
>>
>>7509885
Are you sure your pussy is strong enough for it?
>>
>>7509897
not sure really :l you can train it though, yes?
>>
>>7509911
I just heard that it's not easy to keep it in your vagina during sex. Maybe do some kegels or buy these vagina balls to train.
>>
>gf hates the word pussy
>I hate the word cunt
wtf lesgen how do I dirty talk
>>
>>7509993
Like a biology textbook.

How can you hate 'cunt' though its such a good word.
>>
>>7509993
"Vagina"
>>
>>7509993
learn another language and talk dirty in that
>>
>>7509993
I'm so very glad I'm Austrian and the word "Muschi" exists, it's just so cute sounding imo. Pussy or cunt always sounded kinda gross to me.
Also happy new year lesgen, thanks for all the fish. I genuinely love you all.
>>
>>7510149
Please don't ever use that word when talking dirty to me, love.
>>
>>7510158
I'm honestly not very good at dirty talk in any case bby.
Also I know I'm late to the party but I had a great New Year's Eve and midnight kiss. Good start for 2017 I guess!
>>
>>7510149
>Muschi
People actually like that word? I feel like german is terrible for dirty talk. If I ever lose my virginity I'll probably just talk english during sex.
>>
>>7510212
German probably IS terrible for dirty talk but somehow I like Muschi. I dunno.
>>
>>7510164
You're welcome to try and improve. I volunteer to be your judge.

>midnight kiss

Livin' the dream. Happy new year to you, too.

>>7510212
>I feel like german is terrible for dirty talk.

It is. I also talk English during lewds whenever I can.
>>
>>7510286
Do you get yourself into a lot of situations where lewd talking is in high demand?
>>
Someone talk lewd to me pls.
>>
>>7510288
W-Well, I'm a pretty flirty person and also have no problems openly speaking about sexual things other people might not verbalize, so I do talk about lewd things more or less frequently. Actual dirty talk though, I don't have a lot of experience with, since none of the women I've been with expressed interest in it.
>>
File: larrythelible.jpg (83KB, 1578x1005px) Image search: [Google]
larrythelible.jpg
83KB, 1578x1005px
>Be the ex of my oneitis
>Dating a dude now
>She flirts with me nearly every time I see her
>Recently told me that her mom is basically telling her to avoid me and other women so she can start a family with a man
>>
>>7510329
I wish I had a qt to talk about lewd things. My friends are all either boring prudes or hetero and talking to my sister about sex still feels weird.
>>
>>7510348
You can always talk to me, Anon.
>>
>>7510410
I'll probably take you up on that when I'm tipsy.
>>
>>7510497
I'll be waiting patiently.
>>
>>7510299
tfw no replies ;_;
>>
File: 1483410357394.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483410357394.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>7510638
Y-you like being ignored, you dirty little slut?
>>
>>7510638
Ay, lemme see dem tiddies, gurl
>>
>>7510638
I'd talk dirty to you but I'm quite sub, and I doubt any dom posted here so it's a subparty, kek.
>>
>>7510681
>>7510684
Is qt dirty talk not a thing? Being called a slut is not really a turn on.
>>
>>7510743
I said lemme see dem tiddies
>>
File: feefe!_by_shiniez.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
feefe!_by_shiniez.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
>>7510737
>tfw no Allycat to passionately punish me for being disobedient
>>
>>7510826
That's not qt at all.
>>
>>7510849
Lemme see se le tiddies ma petite chérie.

Better?
>>
>>7510873
You just sound like a frog nigger now.
>>
>>7509897
I hear you can get one of the nicer strapons that are actually designed with that in mind, they're roughly $100 on amazon though, so not exactly cheap fucking desu
>>
>>7510910
kek
>>
>>7510910
Yeah, talk dirty to me mmm.
>>
>>7511091
Ribbit, ribbit; bitch
>>
>>7506612
I'll be your new gf anon
I'll be good to you I swear, I'm needy and clingy as shit
>>
File: SafeForWork.jpg (343KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
SafeForWork.jpg
343KB, 1080x1350px
>tfw no gf to go hiking together and have sex in nature
>>
File: Blushing_Kurisu.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Blushing_Kurisu.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
>>7511657
>tfw gf dragged me to a nearby lake during summer to fuck me
>>
>>7511657
why does left girl have a man ass?
Thread posts: 385
Thread images: 74

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.