[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to be gay but like boobs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: free polts.gif (349KB, 819x791px) Image search: [Google]
free polts.gif
349KB, 819x791px
Is it possible to be gay but like boobs?
>>
File: manboobs 160128.jpg (302KB, 1000x593px) Image search: [Google]
manboobs 160128.jpg
302KB, 1000x593px
Well, I like manboobs.
>>
>>7493765
Non friend i meant gay man but finds girl boobs nice.
>>
>>7493744

Of all the things me as a kinsey 5 can put with about women, their boobs are simply something I cannot fathom why people like. Theyre just lumps of gross fat lol. Like seriously, keep the shirt and the panties on bb and maybe I can hold my nose and fuck you
>>
I am a tranny but look like a twink with tiny conetits. Would gay guys like that?
>>
>>7493796
>I am a tranny, would anyone but tranny fetishists like that?
No.
>>
>>7493744
Is it possible to be straight but like dicks? (Not even mocking you, just curious)
>>
>>7493908
Only if you're gay.
>>
>>7493796

No we really would not.
>>
>>7493788
I don't know what's attractive about boobs either but they're still sexually arousing even though I would never date or fuck a woman.
>>
>>7493796
yea
>>
>>7493744
Gay guys seem to love playing with my hormone induced tits so I'm sure you're fine
>>
>>7494358
>they're still sexually arousing
>I would never date or fuck a woman
>>
>>7493744
No, if you do you're breeder scum and should stop identifying as gay.
>>
>>7495322
I've never been romantically interested in women and sex with one would get boring in minutes.
>>
>>7493788
This.
Same applies to vaginas.
I can't imagine there has even been a man who looked at a vagina and went "gee that looks totally sexy and appetizing".
>>
>>7493744
If you're sexually aroused by them, you're bi (Kinsey 5. 6 at most). If you just like them aesthetically, there's nothing weird about that.

>>7493908
Yes. But you're not Kinsey 1 straight. 2, 3 if you want to suck them.
There's a talk by Ogi Ogas on YouTube you can look up, he does in depth into how straight guys like dicks. The short version is that we're social animals and take cues from others. Mirror neurons and all that.
>>
File: IMG_20161016_232653.jpg (54KB, 494x518px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161016_232653.jpg
54KB, 494x518px
Would a gay guy be into traps or a femboi with tiny super tiny boobs?

Asking for a friend.
>>
>>7495997
>that pic
Oh my.
>>
>>7495997

Well I'm bi, and I'd love a femboy/trap with tiny boobs... not sure about regular gays.
>>
>>7496009
It's just yogurt anon don't be such a perv.

>>7496014
Hmm I only seem to land bi guys desu most aren't the most attractive not saying you aren't cute anon but there are so many fit gays and most guys into trap seem not to be so fit ugh it blows they aren't even that big x3
>>
>>7495301
Where do you find these men????
>>
>>7496027
>It's just yogurt anon don't be such a perv.
Who in their right mind would sit almost naked on a toilet and have men spray their protein rich yogurt all over his naked body?
>>
>>7496031
I just use regular dating sites and go on dates with guys as normal.
I've never had anyone actually question why I even have boobs quite honestly. When I was dating my ex he always played with my nipples and not once did he ever ask if I had hormonal issues or if I was taking medicine.
I guess people just don't feel comfortable talking about stuff like that or something, not sure lol
>>
>>7496043
Cause it's delicious duh.

>>7496049
Hmm I suck at being social that could be the issue, did you use OKC I also live in redneck land so that could probably be the reason either that or I'm ugly ur probs qt and short so no guy questions it and thinks your intersex or something lol. Still godspeed anon sounds like your living the dream.
>>
>>7496076
Well it helps if you don't have giant boobs.
I'm sure guys probably did a doubletake but I don't really date much or have casual sex anymore anyway. I've been with the same guy for years now and I just told him it's probably a side effect of some medication and he's never questioned it.
But yeah probably stick to OKC or POF. I'd imagine the gay apps are less friendly to people that don't fit the norm for men's bodies.
>>
>>7495861
>Kinsey
Anyone who isn't exclusively gay or straight is bi. There's nothing in between bi and one of the other two. Being bi and leaning towards one gender is still bi
>>
Im pan sexual
>>
>>7496129
Does that mean you're attracted to gokillyourselftumblrcunt?
>>
File: IMG_20161229_1.jpg (647KB, 1400x697px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161229_1.jpg
647KB, 1400x697px
>>7496102
Oh mine are pretty tiny pic related lol I always wonder how people stay in relationships so long most guys get bored of me after 2 years.
>>
>>7493908

I think dicks are sexy but I'm not attracted to other masculine traits, and since I already like girls its understandable why I like traps and femboys.

Its harder to accept being bi when you have such weird preferences, saying you're bi implies a decent interest in the same sex, but I've always felt like I could never do anything with a guy and it wouldn't effect my quality of life, so I don't identify strongly with the label.
>>
>>7496258
reeee i get banned posting mine uncensored but you never seem to
>>
>>7496323
I have an alpha male physique.
>>
>>7496341
You must do like a thousand shoulder shrugs a day, your pecs are practically exploding out of your chest
>>
>>7496424
What can I say bruh you gotta have dedication *flexes pythons*
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.