[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are all/most FTMs gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: image.gif (991KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
991KB, 500x488px
I'm an ftm as well and I'm honestly terrified to start T because I don't want to suddenly start liking men.
>>
>>7493709
Date femboys then, those are almost mtf.
>>
>>7493709
a lot of trans guys are gay because autoandrophilia is very common in ftm communities, this is not the cause of all gay trans guys but it is for most
there is some chance t will make you more attracted to men but it is far less likely than you probably think
t. straight trans guy, used to think i might be kinsey 1 or 2, now almost 6 months on t and very confident in my heterosexuality
>>
It's a meme. Most ftms I know are bi leaning toward women. The younger side of the community is inundated with lesbian teenagers whose internalized lesbophobia pushes them to identify as non-binary gay ace demiboys and exclusively date one another.
>>
>>7493723
>communities
terrible choice of words, its not a social thing
>>
>>7493709
Heterosexuality is not biologically innate in males, which why active ingestion of testosterone turns them homosexual.
>>
>>7493709
Don't worry about T changing your orientation.

Before i decided to finally transition, I actually thought i was bi leaning on straight (as in women) because I was really attracted to my smol gf, but also occasionally findingmyself staring in awe at men. But after I transitioned for a couple years and started looking like the men i was staring at, I realized I wasn't attracted to them at all, but was being more envious, I guess.
>>
>>7493709
Testosterone changes your sexual orientation?
>>
>>7493811
>younger side of the community is inundated with lesbian teenagers whose internalized lesbophobia

How can someone hate lesbians?
>>
>>7493811
>It's a meme.
This desu. Most trans guys are straight. Including me.
>>
Just give in and accept your love for cock

t. cock-possessor who wants to bang a scruffy manlet with a literal boypussy
>>
>>7493950
If it's not biologically innate, why aren't more men gay/bi?
>>
>>7494980
Tb h that's really hot but you should probably find a trender that likes and uses their "bonus hole" or whatever they call it. I'd rather be burned alive.
>>
I prefer the company of girls, but only like bein fucked by guys. I hate this.
>>
>>7495423
Bi obviously, I'm sure there's an effeminate enough guy or a mtf to fulfill both your needs.
>>
>>7494980
I fit your bill except I hate penetration. But I will put your penis in my mouth, if that entices.
>>
>>7495446
I don't like feminine boys or mtfs sexually. Sadly.
>>
>>7494914
I don't hate lesbians, I hate people who obfuscate intracommunity discourse and make outsiders think I'm an AAP.
>>
Transtrenders.
Just look at how many transbians there are. If only trutrans actually transitioned you'd expect the numbers to follow the same as what it is for actual females.
Only 1-2% of mtf's should technically be lesbians if they allowed only actual transgenders to transition.
>>
>>7493709

Women are inheriently more logical than men. This doesn't go away when a biological female transitions, as such FTMs are far more likely to realise the supperiorty of the D.

t. an actual medical doctor.
>>
>>7493709
>Why are all/most FTMs gay?
they aren't, straight girls are just hopping onto the newest trend as always
ftm youtube communities used to be almost exclusively straight former lesbians
>>
>>7495423
i'm the opposite

that's why i like mtfs
they act like submissive guys but look like girls
>>
>>7495545
I think more people are probably flexible about their sexuality, but either haven't considered it, admitted it, or came out about it. When you're already out as trans, acknowledging your sexuality as a non-definite thing also becomes easier because you're already queer.

Anyway, I second the notion that bi or straight is more common. IME, trans guys are more frequently flexible/bi than trans women.
>>
I always thought it was because
1. we're incompletely masculizined, like in the head
2. the stats on attracted-to-boys in men are skewed because of insecure cis boys and FtMs just give less of a fuck about also being bi or gay

probably both.
>>
>>7493709
Dude start t or don't call yourself trans you fucking pussy
>>
I'm bi but I've only dated men. No self respecting straight woman dates a 4'11" twink.
>>
File: 54-Aydian-Dowling-and-Jenilee.jpg (82KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
54-Aydian-Dowling-and-Jenilee.jpg
82KB, 800x600px
>>7497284
aydian dowling is 4'11" and has a straight wife
>>
>>7493709
>implying that FTMs are not predominantly "stone" butches who used to identify as lesbian before there was treatment, but now transition and only want to fuck girls all the more due to the effects of T on the libido
What bizarre parallel universe do you come from? Either way, I think you'll be real happy with this one because that ain't how that shit works here.
>>
File: large.gif (741KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
741KB, 500x269px
>>7497307
Ayydian? what circumstances let this person think Aydian was a good name? i cant even put my feelings about this into words if i try
>>
Nothing wrong with this. In reality they are better off. Men are more accepting of FTM's that anyone. Well I am -- as long as they like men. Why would they limit themselves .

No one cares if your a ftm and like dick -- lesbians no one cares.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.