[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FTM needing some rating :)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: trying 2 look masc ugh.jpg (28KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
trying 2 look masc ugh.jpg
28KB, 480x480px
can someone rate my passing from 1-10 and my looks from 1-10 aswell? thank you :)
>>
>>7493591
8 and 8
>>
>>7493591

10/10

You're a pretty handsome dude.
>>
>>7493591
Guessing you're an mtf trying to see if you really are a him or not. Minus the mustache, you look pretty femme tb h
>>
>>7493683
Eyes though

>>7493591
Pls post bum
>>
>>7493591
7, 7.

I think you should shave the moustache, and then it depends on the voice. I know a cis guy that looks like you, but feels male mostly due to attitude.
>>
>>7493591
Passing: 5/10 as an adult man, 8/10 as a teenage boy (about 15-16 years old).
Looks: 9/10 (no pedo ok, I just mean aesthetically)
I really like your confident look! The main thing that might keep you from passing is how young you look.
>>
lose that fem top and maybe wear something with collars?

unless you can feature a full nonpatchy mustache shaving it off looks better, same with beard line

maybe some tan on your face helps you blend more for age, in my opinion, as you look young compared to your shoulder.

face only, with maybe a different wardrobe, age 14 to 16 dude.

with that top, probably dyke gone too far into borderline femboy, age 20ish.
>>
>>7493591

Lmao you look better than most cis homos. You are easily a 8 passing and like a 9 in looks. So jelly. I'm literally a cis homo and if made your thread with a picture of me, people would say I look like a FTM and passed maybe 6/10. Such is life. Wish I were a tranny so I could make a similarly good MTF as you are a FTM. But I love having my dick and boynose too much.
>>
>>7493591
Handsum, 8/10. Would cuddle with :3
>>
>>7493611
>>7493621
>>7493701
>>7493725
>>7493827
>>7493838
>>7493839
thank you all! :)
>>7493683
i promise you im not a mtf, but i guess its a compliment :P
>>7493688
thank you aswell :)

so i havent had top surgery yet, but i will in february. is it ok for me to make a grindr profile then and stating in my profile that im a trans male? am i passable enough to do so? :)

just double checking.. cause im kind of scared~
>>
>>7494023

I would state not that you are trans but that you were born "biologically female." Not everyone will go for it but I'm sure some will.
>>
>>7493591
brah you are the handsomest motherfucker on this board tbqh
>>
>>7494023
Basically say it in your profile, and mention it in passing before accepting an hangout, just in case.

Best of luck, you handsome rogue.
>>
File: Bg75Go9CMAAvCmd.jpg (72KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Bg75Go9CMAAvCmd.jpg
72KB, 768x1024px
>>7493591
Pass as an effeminate male/metrosexual male.
>>
>>7493591
Just so we are clear, OP. You are saying that you are born FEMALE and you wish to become MALE? Some new people get the terminology wrong sometimes. Sometimes they believe FtM means you want to become female. I know, I know...but some people are quite stupid out there.

Let me say, that if you are female to male, you pass perfectly. In fact, I'd ask you out myself, lol. Though I am a male turned female so...I don't even know if that is something you are into.

What are you into anyway, you handsome butt?
>>
>>7493591
10/10 !!
>>
>>7494023
some tops don't mind trannies, but bottoms need actual real dicks.
>>
>>7493591
10/10

You're handsome as fuck. What a waste.
>>
>>7493591
Please be my qt
>>
>>7493591
But how's your voice?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.