[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you balance embracing your sexuality with not being a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: 1474697970305.jpg (12KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
1474697970305.jpg
12KB, 234x250px
How do you balance embracing your sexuality with not being a degenerate? Its hard to tell I'm repressing or just sticking to my values.
>>
>>7493201
What's wrong with being a degenerate?

You make it sound like you're hurting people, when in reality you're being completely harmless. Values have and always have been infectious to parts of your lifestyle where they are irrelevant.

What you should be asking is "how do I stop caring about being a degenerate?" I'll tell you the answer to that if you want.
>>
File: vaporeon22.png (125KB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
vaporeon22.png
125KB, 500x465px
>>7493201

I know that feel. I was raised Catholic and wanted to be a priest since I didn't like girls and wasn't yet aware I was gay. Was Goin for that virtuous lifestyle bro. Now I'm a twink who sexts his bf 24/7 and I feel dirty all the time. It's just, I'm even monogamous and I'm still otherwise a Catholic. I wish we weren't considered some sort of plague upon the earth. I cry sometimes when the dissonance reaches fever point, but then again I cry a lot anyways.
>>
>>7493201
Just be a degenerate with your monogamous bf, that's the goal. Me and my bf piss on each other, swallow cum, cum in each other's ass and it never really feels "degenerate".
>>
File: 1483149786153.jpg (4KB, 137x147px) Image search: [Google]
1483149786153.jpg
4KB, 137x147px
>>7493977

Yeah the cum and ass is all fine but pissing on each other? Really? I know its sterile and cum is not but that strikes me as the only degenerate thing you listed
>>
>>7494008
we like how each others piss smell, it's not even an humiliation thing. I love being soaked in his piss, I smell his piss soaked underwear all the time.
>>
>>7493201
Just off yourself my man
>>
>>7493201
I don't know. I have the same dilemma. Part of me wants to find a wife who is okay with my gender issues. Another bigger part of me wants to be a man's wife so freaking bad, and knows that's the only sort of relationship dynamic I'd be happy in. Neither one seems like it will ever happen.
>>
File: 1422134898063.gif (1MB, 225x124px) Image search: [Google]
1422134898063.gif
1MB, 225x124px
>>7493201
>making your sexuality the most interesting thing about you
>>
>>7495136

What does that even have to do with his post? It's very obvious he's more concerned about the bedroom aspects
>>
File: 1479159133254.jpg (172KB, 1199x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1479159133254.jpg
172KB, 1199x1200px
>>7495143
>thinking OP is real and meaningful
>or is OP festering in his shitty troll
>>
>>7493201
Stop being an insecure faggot?
>>
File: 1479644151954.png (1MB, 810x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1479644151954.png
1MB, 810x1080px
>>7493977

I think that's my problem. As much as I love dick its rare that I see a guy I could have actual feelings for or even attracted to as a whole, I had a big crush on a guy once and I don't think I would mind doing anything with him.

>>7495230

I'm not insecure about it, I just don't know if I should be acting on these feelings because it always conflicts with my better judgement, and then begins the inner war of wondering if I'm repressing or just doing the right thing by not taking unnecessary risk for an orgasm.
>>
>>7493201
Get off /pol/, don't fall for pol memes about degeneracy.

Find some chill gay friends. Not flaming faggots, but gay people whom you actually click with. They are out there somewhere.
>>
>>7493201
Never attend a pride parade.
>>
>>7493201
I've always been into that purity shit too and I've started to realize why.
It's about not using people as a means to an end. The danger with sex is that the other person can easily become a sex toy in your mind if you don't have anything else holding you together. An easy way to avoid this is to only do long-term relationships like >>7493977 is doing. If you actually care about each other and you are strengthening your bonds then it stops being degenerate.
>>7495107
Transitioning is not even a little bit degenerate since you don't involve anyone but yourself. If anything you are improving yourself so that you can be a better wife for your husband.
>>
>>7493201 don't listen to faggots like >>7493903

You are on the right path desu. IMO it's ok to be a bit degenerate if you make up for it by doing good deeds that maybe other people don't normally do.

But really morality is subjective and since there isn't a god or some other entity that will come down to tell us straight up what's up you really gotta make your own compromises and promises that make you feel good with yourself.
>>
File: 1482036493238.gif (61KB, 300x351px) Image search: [Google]
1482036493238.gif
61KB, 300x351px
>>7493201
hard question senpai, but basically I hold a lot of different values, one of them being not ever cheating or flirting with someone else's significant other.

the only value that comes really at a cross roads is I still hold family values as correct. I believe the nation is defined by the family unit rather than the individual unit, so I do see a lot of importance in promoting having strong family bonds and don't believe in divorce. I also do think a mother and father are both important for a child to grow up healthy.

that being said, I don't like women and only very few men. I am almost exclusively attracted to trans and I understand I can never pro-create with them. this would be a deal breaker if it wasn't for the fact I've been with so many women in my life and simply never wanted to fuck, ever. or had to imagine trans/men in order to get it up. eventually after over 10 years of banging my head against the wall, I realized I'm only into trans and I need to have that in my life to feel happy, so long as we mesh together well and we hold the same values.

so basically, I don't feel degenerate except that I only desire to have sex that cannot result in procreation. that is possibly one of the most difficult things for me to come to terms with, because I have a very complicated view of the world and see the logic behind sex being meant for procreation. however I am unable to become attracted to women at all, and with the state of our world today, I feel the rest of my entire life would be a constantly losing battle in trying to make myself 'straight'.

basically, do no harm unto others, wish no ill-will for others, and don't be a slut. I think some people just go through phrases of homosexuality, others are so ingrained it's impossible to change after a certain point in life. maybe I'm wrong, nobody knows.

all you can do is follow your heart and if something feels wrong, trust that feeling
>>
You needn't 'embrace' your sexuality, it's better you don't. I used to and I look back now and cringe. Don't attend pride, don't drink exclusively in gay bars or attend gay clubs, don't expect society to accept you, and don't hold extreme-left views just because you're gay. Don't get butthurt if someone calls you a faggot, get a responsible job without using your sexuality to get you hired in order to fill a quota. What I'm trying to say is you can be gay/bi without being a degenerate-- it's the ones that lead the gay 'lifestyle' and constantly call themselves oppressed that are the degenerates. You can easily stick to your values and sleep with the same sex.
>>
Anyone know if you can ask a priest this question?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.