[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Passing is surprisingly easy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: 1418462957819.png (494KB, 912x624px) Image search: [Google]
1418462957819.png
494KB, 912x624px
I started estrogen at 23, don't wear makeup, don't take care of my hair and don't know how to dress. I talk in my male voice too. I still pass. I did luck out in that my body is pretty short (5'8) and androgynous but you'd think that alone wouldn't be enough, but it is.

I'm pretty sure most people don't pay attention to you enough to notice anything wrong.
>>
>>7492991
'Passing' is different than actually looking like a girl. I'm pre-hrt, but in most cases I get gendered female. I'm 6' btw, but my body is very feminine and my face androgynous. It's mostly about your voice and mannerism.
You probably don't actually pass for a girl though, most people just don't take a closer look.
>>
>>7492991
Second puberty doesn't hit until late 20's. The highest point of testosterone in mens lives is early 30's statistically speaking. Peaks around 35-40 nowadays I believe.
>>
Similar, started at 25. Pass in conservative shithole country without even trying (no makeup).
Had FFS though.
>>
File: testosterone-levels.jpg (36KB, 480x274px) Image search: [Google]
testosterone-levels.jpg
36KB, 480x274px
>>7493007
Huh I always though peek was in early 20s but looked it up and you are right.
>>
>>7493014
Probably even later than that as modern medicine evolves.

But wouldn't want to upset /mtfg/'s pseudoescientific skeletal structure research. Shits legit.
>>
>I'm pretty sure most people don't pay attention to you enough to notice anything wrong.
Or they're just too polite/disinterested to say anything. If I met someone who's clearly trying to pass as a member of the opposite sex, I wouldn't feel the need to tell them that they're failing, just like how I don't go around and tell people with bad hairpieces or comb-overs that they're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>7493009
>had FFS tho

Lmao. "I don't even try! All I did was drop 40k!"
>>
>passing is so easy, you just need to be lucky with genetics
I hate you.
>>
>>7493014
Looks like I dodged a bullet.
>>
>>7493009
kek
>>
>>7493073
I'm not sure why you're getting angry. All you have is his word. Whether he passes in day to day life isn't something he could ever adequately judge; he can't read everyone else's mind.
>>
>>7492991
Prove it. Show me a real pic w/ time stamp. Cause this is the most see through bull shit ever. Prove me wrong. now. Go ahead. Don't try to logic your way out of this with words. Don't remain silent. You do that and I win.
>>
>>7493110
I believe I pass because everyone says "she" when referring to me. I don't think every single person I meet is educated enough to "just be polite" like >>7493021 implies. I told a guy I was taking estrogen and he asked me if I was FtM. The average person is going to call me "he" if I don't pass.

I have come out to a bunch of people and they've all told me that didn't know I was anything but female before I told them.
>>
Androgyny can be a pretty strange place

As a tranny I've "clocked" cis people and failed to clock other trannies. I've been clocked, by people who look at a lot of MtFs, but even they were like "I wasn't entirely sure, you just seemed like it". Honestly there's no point trying to clock unless the person has very obvious features well outside the female bell curve.
>>
>>7493198
>I don't think every single person I meet is educated enough to "just be polite" like >>7493021 implies
That requires zero education, just a little bit of social intuition or even just shyness. Hell, some people won't even inform others when their fly is open out of fear of overstepping some boundaries, why would it be reasonable to assume that everyone who DOESN'T think you're passing would let you know?

>I believe I pass because everyone says "she" when referring to me.
How often do you even hear people refer to you in the third person *prior* to you telling them your (preferred) name?

>The average person is going to call me "he" if I don't pass.
The average person dislikes confrontation and is likely to err on the safer side of things, the one that'll avoid confrontation.

As I described earlier, people don't go around pointing out unconvincing toupees or outright telling others that they're too fat for the clothes they're wearing, so I don't think it makes sense to expect them to let you know about their doubts regarding your sex. That's not to say that you're NOT passing, by the way. My point is that you yourself have no real way of knowing whether you pass or not.
>>
File: platoon.jpg (8KB, 400x220px) Image search: [Google]
platoon.jpg
8KB, 400x220px
>>7493225
What if you wear all mens clothes and normies still gender you female?

Admittedly, faggy, skater clothes. But still mens.

Reee I wanna be a femboy reeeee
>>
>>7493239
I am this position.

I took the hormones and boob blockers and anti androgens.

Im not a tranny, I want to be more fem, to prevent further masculization and prevent balding/beard/body hair growth.

But this is waaay more than i expected. I honestly thought the hormones arent gonna do shit because thats how the trannies describe them.
Instead I get gendered female most of the time and get confused looks from strangers despite presenting male, wearing male clothing, etc.

I hate this desu. I wont stop using the pills, because thats more important to me, but still, being called female all the time is uncomfortable and is giving me gender dysphoria.

Why cant fucking retards understand that not all men are masculine and having feminine body features doesnt automaticaly make you a woman. REeee
>>
>>7493007
So your saying if I put it off past mid-20s I'm fucked
>>
>>7493053
6k actually I don't live in jew-land
>>
>>7493225
>That requires zero education
I know, it sounds ridiculous, but it's true. It's so mind-boggingly stupid to assume someone is FtM after telling you she's taking estrogen, but it still happened. When I started transitioning people asked me what they should call me, or they said "she" before asking me if I'm offended by being called she. The average person is completely CLUELESS when it comes to this stuff. You cannot convince me that there is a conspiracy where everyone is just being polite to me. They are polite but most people I meet don't know what being polite means when dealing with a trans person.

Also you forgot to mention the part where I confided in people and they explicitly stated that I had been passing to them for months.

And like I pointed out in the OP I don't know how to fashion so it's not actually obvious that I'm presenting as female all the time. I don't walk around with lipstick and high-heels or anything, most of my stuff is unisex and lazy.
>>
>>7493166
I want to help but I'm not going to post a picture on the internet and be identified as a channer by face recognition software. It's just the world we live in.
>>
>>7492991
Just block most of your face
>>
>>7493259
Oh wow. Holy shit. That sucks dude.

I uh, I'm actually MtF, I just w-wanna be a boy sometimes

I-I'm a demiboy.. hehe... tfw

Sorry bro..
>>
>>7493274
Do you think I should hit up fat fuck spiegel and shell out the shekles or should I medically tour Caldera in Mexico?

I want type 3 brow, chin, light jaw work, a little cheek shave
>>
>>7493382
go for cardenas
he's a mexican surgeon which can sound iffy but he is superior to spiegel in every way and is the best much of /lgbt/ will ever be able to afford
>>
>>7493414
will he totally flatten my brow and totally round my jaw? I want a little bit of hooding and sharpness for the modelesque look. pic related, I'd look really, really similar to her with smaller chin, jaw, cheeks, brow, and a slightly smaller mouth to eye distance
>>
>>7493376
desu as much as ppl make fun out of tumblr gender, I really do feel like I am one.

On this board I'd be considered a "femboy" or "femguy".

Seriously though I'm "transitioning" to be more androgynous. Taking AA's And selective estrogens which block breast growth. No "man" does this type of shit. And yet again I dont want to be a woman. I like my dick and dislike breasts. I want a feminine face and hate male pattern body/facial hair.

I mean, I identify as male but I obviously dont fall under either binary gender.

In the past I would have been considered an eunuch. Which were often looked as a third gender.
>>
>>7493450
I'm just an MtF who has developed legitimate auto androphilia. After 3 years of transitioning and being afraid of the mens section... After having AGP pre transition, even, because I used to fap to crossdressing...

I went and got a mens coat. It looked good on me. I had a flat chested look and my silhouette was boyish.

I literally sprung one.

>tfw AAP as fuck
>>
>>7492991
You people don't pass nearly as well as you think you do, people just don't care.
>>
>>7493382
stay the fuck away from spiegel he is the worst ffs surgeon at this point.

I'm from Europe so I went to dr Bart he has bad fame but hell, I look so much better after his job that I can't complain.
>>
>>7493274
Where do you live?

Which procedures have you done?

How do I get this for 6k?

pls help
>>
>>7493006
Think that's the big dif between femboys and mtf, femboys don't actually care about passing as women ergo masc mannerisms and stuff, they just care about looking like women.
>>
>>7493533
I hope the anon returns
>>
File: 1483188884163.png (26KB, 1251x401px) Image search: [Google]
1483188884163.png
26KB, 1251x401px
tbqh
>>
>>7492991
>I talk in my male voice too
kill yourself, why do you refuse to train your voice?
you don't pass
>>
>>7493311
Haha, see? Logic your way out of this aaaaalll you want to. I know I'm right.

Anyway, you could always post an imgur link. There are plenty of alternatives.

Face recognition software...identified as a channer? LMAO. You are a channer, soooo....
>>
>>7494014
Yeah. I mean to start a thread like this, it just screams "am a bruce jenner hon". OP can't even draw...
>>
>>7493414
I'm actually gonna pass on Cardenas as it sounds like he doesn't do a very good type III. Frankly the brow is the KEY feature an FFS surgeon needs to be able to excel at. I wish Type III surgeons were more common, we're gonna be fucked when the handful we have start to croak...

But anyway my brow and my chin are top most important to fix
>>
File: image.jpg (151KB, 640x614px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151KB, 640x614px
>>7493450
>>7493259
you should become a cute snake trap moon God and rule over Irithil
>>
>>7494014
The less passing you think I am the more my point rings true. It's not hard to pass.
>>7494062
I didn't draw the OP picture.
>>
>>7494392
>The less passing you think I am the more my point rings true.
Yeah, that makes all kinds of sense.
>>
>>7494468
The worse you think I look the more my point rings true.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.