[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Safety pin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
Do you wear a safety pin to show support for your fellow LGBTQ as well as minorities and women?
>>
File: RICKARDS.png (27KB, 725x515px) Image search: [Google]
RICKARDS.png
27KB, 725x515px
Oh yeah, this. My friends (and the thinkpieces they shared) went from "We've got to do this!" to "This is a lazy substitute for real action" to "Every little bit helps I guess?"
For all I know they've all forgotten about it by now. Just as well.
>>
Every single left-winger is the biggest piece of shit amongst their peers, not including other left-wingers. Every single one of them to a fault is a traitor, a collaborator who would betray their people and nation to foreign powers and foreign peoples in a heartbeat. Every single one of them is a religious nut who has replaced their family's religion with an ideology. Every single one of them comes from genetically inferior stock which causes major retardation that result in lack of cognitive abilities.

I'm going to metaphorically describe the worst fucking people in the world and they exist everywhere regardless of tribe or religion or other demographic modifier. Imagine a poor rural family. Out of that family comes an individual who gets a chance to study and perhaps even someday work in a major city. When said individual does just that, he or she turns their back on their family and other families in similar situation. In public they declare their own family to be stupid and primitive and beneath them. They do this to maintain status amongst their vindictive and simpleton friends, most of whom also come from poor families. They do this and think this because they don't realise that they themselves are the worst by-product of their family. They don't realise that just because they put on a suit or learn a fancy phrase, it doesn't make you any less of the dumb hick you're trying not to be.

Now imagine that it's a nation or people instead of a family. That's what a left-winger is and that's why they should all be killed. I mean what sort of creature would turn their back on their ancestors? And then you have the masochists so prevalent in western Europe and the colonies who desire to be punished for perceived historical slights. My god, just thinking about them makes me want to take out the chainsaw and car battery. And then you have the Jews pretending to be Europeans. Those are simply examples of Hitler's genocidal endeavours not being complete evil.
>>
>>7490736
I'm confused... is this some kind of copypasta that just popped up today?
>>
>>7490736
how do you get this spooked
>>
File: boiii.jpg (16KB, 450x360px) Image search: [Google]
boiii.jpg
16KB, 450x360px
slactivism
*dabs*
>>
>>7490670
Nope. But I'm very obviously gay/genderfucked enough that other people should be wearing pins for me.
>>
>>7490670
tears
>>
>>7490670
>supporting women
no thanks I'm gay
>>
>>7490736
This
>>
No, that would be extremely dishonest of me.
>>
>>7490670
No, but it's a good thing so I can know who I should avoid associating with.
>>
>>7490736
Un-ironically this.
>>
>>7490736
Typical Trump supporter wading through /lgbt/ for the first time. Welcome! Enjoy your stay!
>>
>>7490736
>a collaborator who would betray their people and nation to foreign powers and foreign peoples in a heartbeat.
Lel, you seem to be forgetting that it's a right-winger who recently became president due to a foreign power threatening to invade if he lost.

>Every single one of them is a religious nut who has replaced their family's religion with an ideology
My ideology/religion is pretty much the same as my family's.

>Every single one of them comes from genetically inferior stock which causes major retardation that result in lack of cognitive abilities.
I'm genetically inferior, but my intelligence is above average.

>I mean what sort of creature would turn their back on their ancestors?
One who realizes that their ancestors are shitty people? That doesn't apply in my case, but honestly it would be retarded to say you'd always support your parents even if they were serial killers or terrorists. That kind of attitude shows a lack of critical thinking, and furthermore an emphasis of loyalty to ideologies over actually evaluating what those ideologies stand for.

>And then you have the Jews pretending to be Europeans.
By any reasonable definition, they are European. European does not mean goyim, it means descended from people living in Europe. Jews have been living in Europe for decades, they have more right to call themselves European, than I (a person who has spent their whole life in America, as has both my parents) have to call myself American.
>>
>>7501930
> a right-winger who recently became president due to a foreign power threatening to invade if he lost.
Is this an actual theory? Do people honestly think that America was intimidated into voting Trump by Russian """"""""threats""""""""?
That's seriously on par with those
> JEW BANKERS WANT TO FLOOD EUROPE WITH REFUGEES BY HAVING MERKEL KEK OUR MINDS
theories
>>
File: image.jpg (155KB, 488x618px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 488x618px
>>7502540
KEK was meant or be KEK but weirdly appropriate typo I guess
>>
File: image.jpg (286KB, 800x752px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
286KB, 800x752px
>>7502546
Aw shit nigga ghost of moot at it again
KEK
C U C K
>>
You guys know this safety pin thing was a prank from /pol/ right?
>>
>>7490670
Fuck a safety pin means that?
How am I going to keep my clothes together without fucking up my misanthrope cred?
>>
>>7490736
Legit, not-even-memeimg, I subscribe to this school of thought...Am I an absolute madwoman?
>>
>>7491273
pretty much this
>>
>>7502561
I didn't. It seems retarded enough for liberals to do though
>>
>>7502561
It was real at first, but then /pol/ blew it up.
>>
>>7502540
Didn't Russia announce that they would declare war on the US or something if Hillary won?
>>
>>7490736
i don't agree with everything you said, but you are pretty much correct and yours is my favourite post of 2016.
>>
File: 1446133278943.png (273KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1446133278943.png
273KB, 450x450px
>>7490736
>>
>>7504766
hillary wanted to impose sanctions that would almost certainly lead to the collapse of russia.
>>
File: 91.gif (666KB, 320x192px) Image search: [Google]
91.gif
666KB, 320x192px
>>7490670
>this thread
ABSOLUTELY INFURIATING
>>
>>7505454
So? Russia is a corrupt dictatorship, they're not our friends.
>>
>>7505898
So is Saudi Arabia.
Which for some reason (oil) is your friend though.
>>
No, it's fucking dumb.
>>
>>7505938
Nobody (except Saudi Arabia and their shills) thinks they're a "friend" of America. Rather, they have something to offer which encourages us to work together. What does Russia have to offer us?
>>
No, and cause I'm at a liberal school I just say it makes me uncomfortable to wear something that implies I'm down to fuck random people as long as we use a condom.
>>
>>7506121
>Nobody thinks they're a "friend" of America.
No, Saudi Arabia sees the US as some infidel idiot to be manipulated.
After all who controls the oil pretty much dictates the west.

>they have something to offer which encourages us to work together.
One does not work together with Saudi Arabia (or any muslim state for that matter).
One should not work together with them either.
They should be contained and isolated from the civilised world.

>What does Russia have to offer us?
Being on somewhat friendly terms with the biggest nuclear arsenal in the world, along with them being one of the 3 greatest political influences in the world?
Sure they're not the ones you'd call friends, but not being enemies with Russia is a greater opportunity than being "friends" with Saudi savages.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.