[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has there ever been a case of a gay guy becoming a transbian?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

Has there ever been a case of a gay guy becoming a transbian?
>>
There is one.
But it happened long ago in a distant land.
>>
>>7490201
Didn't Gigi Gorgeous went through something like that?
>>
>>7490884
I thought she was straight?
>>
>>7490201

gay guys like cock
transbians like puss

so....no
>>
puss
>>
>>7490908
I think she's a lesbian now but I may be wrong
>>
>>7490965
yep transbian
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HclVrFsAnY
>>
>>7490884
Nah, she was a gay guy who went transrichbo (attracted to lesbians with fat wallets). Pretty different than a gay actually becoming a transbian.
>>
>>7490201
>>7490913
I don't know about gay men becoming trans women attracted to women, but I know of at least one case of a lesbian turning into a gay FtM dude. All that extra testosterone creating a craving for the cock I guess.
>>
>>7490913
Looks like you've been proven wrong >>7490975

>>7490993
Did he take it well? Going from lesbian to gay guy?
>>
>>7491024
I think so... I'm trying to find the story now. It was a really interesting perspective from my viewpoint as a butch lesbian myself who has pondered on gender fluidity and the effect testosterone might have. A bit scary to think about really.
>>
>>7490201
https://zagria.blogspot.com.au/2011/10/roz-kaveney-1949-writer-critic-editor.html
also gigi gorgeous
>>7490993
that's common to the point that before aap transition became common (in the last 3-5 years) straight trans guys used to routinely freak out they'd become gay
>>
Yes. My partner dated a girl who was previously a gay guy who exclusively dated girls after she transitioned.
>>
File: tumblr_oae9z9apOH1r2lupvo1_500.jpg (80KB, 499x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oae9z9apOH1r2lupvo1_500.jpg
80KB, 499x750px
>>7491024
>you've been proven wrong

ftms aren't gay guys.
they are women who admire men and want to be like them so they take testosterone.

in my experience, gay guys are bottoms, while these ftms want to be tops and use dildos to compensate.

so i would say, if anything, they are straight men trapped in women's bodies who enjoy dominating men because they once were dominated by men. so it is a bit of payback.

gay men might enjoy dominating men as a bit of payback, but gay men are really averse to vaginas and ftms, because they have vaginas, have come to terms with them and most of them even went through a lesbian phase.

there certainly are a large number of cis hetero men who have sex with men on camera (gay4pay) so maybe there is something to the theory that testosterone makes you gay, but i would argue that testosterone makes you HORNY and a hole is a hole is a hole so ftms aren't so much gay as they are horny and they have sex with men because men are easier than women and hence more available.

Or maybe seeing all that hair grow on your ass makes you feel more attracted to hairy asses. Who knows?
>>
>>7497660
>was previously a gay guy

sounds like a transbian who thought he was gay because he felt feminine but was actually attracted to women.

i don't think people's orientation changes after transition, i think they just come to understand better who they are.
>>
File: 1482948148154.jpg (43KB, 552x700px) Image search: [Google]
1482948148154.jpg
43KB, 552x700px
>>7497701

That's not very tolerant of you.
>>
>>7497793
Why is that boy wearing girls' clothes?
>>
>>7497708
Depends on the basis of their sexuality. Old Freud's theory was that homosexuality was grounded in the sexualisation of one's concept of self, which probably describes it well enough in occasional cases. That would probably make same-same in one gender translate to same-same in the other.
>>
>>7497701
Not women, and why do you assume all ftms keep their rancid vaginas?
>>
>>7497708
I think I've seen both cases of this, actually.
Trans woman who thinks only feminine option is being a gay guy and trans woman who is just truly homo in terms of attracted to anyone of their same gender.
>>
I'm a femboy who after years of hormones started getting really attracted to qt bois like myself and like trannies more than to normal men

There still has to be a penis though, I don't like outright women or vaginas one bit.

That said I'm not very interested in sex and care more about cuddles and romance at this point.

>tfw have had tranny gf over 2 years now
>>
>>7490201
yea lol it's happened to someone i knew
>>
>>7490975
>all those "so you're straight?" comments
>>
>>7501255
Tell us more
>>
Valq was into guys before she transitioned and is marrying another trans girl now
>>
>>7497701
>in my experience, gay guys are bottoms
>>
>>7502457
Your information is garbage.
I've only ever dated bi/gay/etc women as a cis boy...
And
I liked guys only for their dicks.
I never have/will date a man.
But one night stands are ok
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.