[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Effects of HRT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1480203009899.png (339KB, 1390x750px) Image search: [Google]
1480203009899.png
339KB, 1390x750px
Hi
Im a femboy and im looking at starting HRT to prolong my looks. I would be taking Serms and Cypro, but i imagine the effects of SERMS are simalour to actual HRT. I would like to know more about the Effects of HRT especially on the mind and Metabolism.

>what effects did HRT have on your emotions (crying, temper etc)
>what effects did HRT have on your Metabolism (did you get fatter easier and have to lower your imput)

Answers will be appreciated
>>
been on hormones for about 3 months and I cry all the fucking time, but it feels good. Also I do put on weight much easier, when my friends and I go out and smoke I try to eat less because that is when I usually eat too much. Your breasts will hurt like a bitch but the pain feels good because it signifies progress. My face has softened slightly and I hope it continues to change because I hate this mug. I no longer get random erections except for when I get ridiculously turned on(you'll find yourself getting lost in thought a lot about boys and what not and get super turned on and rub up against things and squirm around, it is delightfully unbearable). My orgasms have gone from shitty to heavenly and I get full body tremors when I do, they also feel much more satisfying in my head because I am much more into the emotional side of sex as opposed to the physical. I have been throwing up a lot lately(which I could care less about because then I won't eat as much; basically forced bulimia). Leg and thigh hair is gone for the most part, facial hair barely existed in the first place but is now fully gone and arm hair is fucking disgusting, hopefully it thins out.

All in all if you are just trying to be a fem boy I'm not sure if hrt is right for you. You could very much regret it when you start growing breasts or your penis stops working correctly. Just make the best decision for you and take all advice with a grain of sand.
>>
>>7486303
thanks for the info. Do you cry for no reason or just when any little thing happens
>>
>>7486303
>All in all if you are just trying to be a fem boy I'm not sure if hrt is right for you.
Exagerated BS, SERMs would prevent any gyno and bica doesn't break dick.

The emotional stuff will go away eventually. It just needs time to stabilize.
>>
>>7486623
Bica on it's own has sexual dysfunction as a minor side effect, but still possible. It is around 10% chance I believe.
SERMs should still nuke your testicles I believe. I haven't seen any indication of the most popular SERMs avoiding any testicular action. You will get sexual dysfunction with bica+serms. Bica on it's own is unhealthy in the long term just like any other long term usage of AAs without hormonal replacement.
>>
>>7486628
I've been medding for years, not even cypro breaks it
>>
>>7486641
Even eunuchs get erections, but sexual dysfunction is literally just defined as it sounds like, a dysfunction. It's a pretty broad category.
If you've found you don't get nocturnal erections anymore technically speaking you have erectile dysfunction even if you can masturbate and get erections.
You're not guaranteed to never get erections again due to medications, it just makes things more dysfunctional. Like SSRI's will make it nearly impossible to orgasm but if you fap until there's no skin left on your dick you can still cum.
>>
>>7486478
I cry when anything small happens, or when I get hurt, or when I'm really happy. You just become super emotional
>>
>>7487511

> Tfw lurking this thread
> I cried three times last night and 5 times over the past week and I'm not even doing HRT or anything
> can't imagine what I would be like on twink-preserving meds

Who here /emotionally13yearoldgirl/
>>
>>7486303
A year on hormones still never cried or had any difference mentally.

You are just placebo retarded bitches who easily fall for memes.
>>
>>7487965
This. It's like reading some 40 year old hon ERPing hard tbqh.
>>
Femboy, 21 months on HRT (estro + cypro) here.

>what effects did HRT have on your emotions (crying, temper etc)
This is a hyped up meme but essentially yes, you can cry on demand. I was able to cry even before HRT, like while watching a movie or something tho.
>what effects did HRT have on your Metabolism (did you get fatter easier and have to lower your imput)
Not much. I have propensity for a skinnyfat bod although I don't gain weight easy. I started at 160 lbs and now I am 155 lbs so I actually lost some weight.
>>
>>7488427

Hey, I'm: >>7487881

Will people around you notice the change in your emotional sensitivity? I would be taking estrogen etc under the radar.

Also did your fat distribution change much? Mine goes to my stomach and I want to lower it to my ass. Ass has fat but I wanna burn off the stomach fat without the ass fat. Will it help keep my ass fat? I'm 5'8" and about 150
>>
>>7488460
Don't think so. I only cry when people aren't around. I was actually called "insensitive" and "cold" just the other day lol.
>Also did your fat distribution change much
Yeah, a little I guess. My butt is more squishy now and my hands look "different", like really smooth, not veiny and not like gross skeleton bonefingers anymore.
Careful with cypro though, it gave me a slight beerbelly during the first 2 months.
>Will it help keep my ass fat?
As far as I know there is no exercise that can target fat in one place only. You can either lose it all over or not at all.
>>
op here. Thanks for the replies. I guess i go make an order on QHI
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.