[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey grrls do i pass how bad is it thanks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1069.jpg (600KB, 1880x1880px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1069.jpg
600KB, 1880x1880px
Hey grrls do i pass how bad is it thanks?
>>
i wish there was an age limit on transition :)
>>
>>7485563

Yeah but i had ffs with spiegel in boston so even tho i didnt transition early i gave myself the best chance what do u think thanks?
>>
I wonder if it's bitter hons, terfs, or role-playing poltards who post these stupid threads
>>
>>7485542
I don't think you've been here before, but I want to give you a fair warning: Leave now. There are lots of trolls here, so if you are looking for a positive boost, then go elsewhere. This is a place of bitter hons and lazy neck beards. From chubby lil peckers to sarcastic goblin-faced snickering hyenas...4chan is a place of hate.

So, as long as you understand that, you can stay and wait, or leave now and spare yourself hurt feelings. (I may have saved you by posting this, who knows. The best you could hope for, is no one responding.)
>>
>>7485603
This is a picture of an infamous Spiegel victim, there's no way it's actually them posting
>>
>>7485616

Already said i had ffs with speigle thanks.
>>
>>7485603

Not sure what u mean but i heard so,e pretty mean comments to now and thought this was an lgbt board so friendly if i'm wrong then so be it because i can handle it but thanks for the warning i won't be upset if there are ant nasty comments will take them as par for the course all fair warned now
>>
>>7485616
I always hear about Spiegel being horrible, but could someone explain why? I don't know anything about FFS surgeons.

And on that note, who are the best surgeons?
>>
>>7485563
This

Wish we could give hons free euthanasia :)
>>
>>7485542
obvious repost from plebbit
much better than in old photos tbhon
need more puffy cheeks and lips (didnt have lip lift?)
>>
>>7485666
The worst "Spiegel" results are the ones he hands off to his interns (without telling the patients), which is such a terrible practice that it doesn't matter how good he might be when he actually picks a favorite and decides to work on them himself. You shouldn't play god with this shit when someone paid 40k for it.

Best surgeons are probably Deschamps-Braly in SF and Facial Team in Spain.
>>
>>7485542
Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
> grrls
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
>>
>>7485572
That's u with ffs?????????? Did u get SCAMMED?????????? U Look like a man?????
>>
>>7485542
reminder that you're a selfish person living a deluded existence regardless of how heartbroken your parents will be because of it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6AQ_85U7Q0
>>
Christ, that jaw is the most powerful manly thing I've seen all day...

would prolly pass without the 5head and the jaw desu
>>
>>7485603
God I hate reddit hons that migrate here
>>
File: 1460953129582.png (112KB, 206x226px) Image search: [Google]
1460953129582.png
112KB, 206x226px
>it's a "let's just take a picture of an unfortunate older transitioner who isn't a hon even though we would be in the exact same position if we rolled a birthday 10 years earlier and poor genetics" post
>>
>>7486543

You're not better than anyone troglodyte.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (51KB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
51KB, 355x200px
>>7486619
>isn't a hon

Agreed with everything else you said desu

Also nice Pam
>>
>>7486729
not passing =/= hon
>>
>>7485542
You pass as a very masculine woman.

If that's what you were aiming for, all the better :)
>>
>>7485542
Get bangs, you look a lot better then a few months ago
Christ, get a sense of how you look and dress like it. How tall are you? Voice? Those things could safe you but i guess your voice is shit like in 99% of cases.
>>
>>7486619
By that logic we shouldn't be able to laugh at anyone since everything is dependant on dice rolls that we can't affect.
>>
You should try being a gay male
>>
>>7486619
Yeah I really don't like these kinds of threads. I know we can be a pretty awful bunch, but jesus christ.

You're all trans, right? Can you even imagine the dysphoria you would feel if you were in the positions of some of these people? Or maybe I'm dealing with AGPs who don't understand what dysphoria is. If you understood, you'd feel like a fucking monster for targeting these people.

Even for those here who don't pass, most of us got on HRT early enough in life so that while we do look visibly trans, it's the kind of visibly trans that doesn't make you look like a fucking monster. People here need to be thankful they were born in the 90s instead of any of the earlier decades, or it'd be your pictures being mocked on this board.
>>
>>7486842
I guess people are just desensitized to that feeling of "wow, if I were them, I would probably kill myself". Because you could also post pictures of cis women whose faces were burned off with acid or whatever. Most people wouldn't make the connection of "oh shit this could be me", because they're incapable of that empathic leap.
>>
>>7486842
>>7486849
Just stop coming here anon. There's nothing for you here if you've got a half-decent personality. I'm slowly coming here less and less, the temptation to take a look when looking at other boards pulls me in every once in a while to find /tgg/ and make a post.

You realize real quick that after your first year of transition that there's nothing useful here anymore. I can't stand the saccharine social justice types, but this place is beyond just annoying; It's depressing and drags others down to make them feel worse than they should.

Just move on.
>>
>>7486951
4chan is probably the only place that is easily publically accessible, an open anonymous forum, and doesn't ban you immediately for discussing self-medding.
Bitch all you want about people making fun of hons and whatnot this place is actually probably infinitely more helpful to transgenders than 95% of other lgbt sites on the internet.

Bawww all you want about the trolls, the fact of the matter is at the core of it all is actually a pretty strong treasure trove of information.
>>
>>7485542
Cej, is this really you?
>>
>>7485542
You pass as the ghost of David Bowie
>>
>>7486497
parents who put their own feelings of inadequacy in front of their own childs happiness are fucking repulsive
>>
>>7486849
neets have reduced empathy
>>
>>7485542
HAHAHA OMFG
This poor fuck is more masculine than 95% of men, hon central

Looks like a manlier version of Assange, like the vampire fanfic version or some shit.
>>
>>7485542
You'd be ugly with any gender.
>>
>>7487033
Hi fellow trueselves user
>>
Some nice commengs some mean pretty mich what i expected although to be honest looking for passability on a scale of 1-10 and what i can do to improve thanks oh someone mentioned spiegel i think he did a pretty good job still waiting for swellimg to go down i think at the 6 month mark it will be like oh hello grrl thanks everyone
>>
>>7485542
imho you are not doing bad
>>
>>7487671
>looking for passability on a scale of 1-10
For real, 1. Not even trying to be mean, just... damn. If this is you *with* FFS I can't even imagine what you looked like before.
>>
>>7487363
but he is right, she doesn't make a good looking girl.
>>
>>7488212
looked like the manliest heroic man
their photos of pre/past FFS were posted many times
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 469x686px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 469x686px
>>7488212
I got you famalam
>>
>>7488308
NO, I'M SPARTACUS
>>
>>7488483
What does this mean
>>
>>7485542

>vampire/10
>>
>>7493425

Funny but do i pass thanks?
>>
>>7485542
You don't really look transsexual or male to me. Instead I think you look like a masculine ultradyke.
Take that how you want to.
>>
>>7493608

Well, as far as passing goes, you won't pass my doorstep unless I invite you in.
>>
>>7486842
> you're all trans right?
Hell no. I'm a white straight male here to shitpost
>>
desu i think this lady's really attractive in like, a frigid patrician sort of way
>>
>>7493425
>>7493671
kek
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.