[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where and how do I get a bf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (7KB, 188x253px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 188x253px
where and how do I get a bf?
>>
>>7482385
depends on what kind of bf you want
>>
>>7482385
With a mancave or without?
>>
>>7482385

Read and be interesting. If you're ugly you can still date another rat faced faggot if youre interesting. I think gay men looking long term are very picky about how interesting a person is rather than looks. Toms of hot guys dating ugly men. There's no such thing as a gay incel.

That said. What kinda bf you want?
>>
>>7482385
It depends on whether you want a stable "heteronormative" bf or a series of vapid Grindr sluts to have open fuckbuddy arrangements with. The latter will fill the empty void of loneliness and despair for a couple of months each, but it comes at the cost of your mental stability and long term happiness, while also ruining your capacity for pair bonding and long term commitment in the future. The first on the other hand, while fulfilling, is almost impossible to find due to the tolerance, acceptance and encouragement of promiscuity within LGBT circles. You are better off fapping to yourself until you die in other words, as eternal virginity is preferable to anything as sickeningly shallow as the first arrangement, an arrangement which also happens to be the only possible outcome if you want to find a bf now given the state of male homo lifestyle.

Regarding my situation, I am actually quite attractive, rated 7/10 by most, but my demands are outlandish to 99% of those whom I regard potential bf material. Despite my decent appearance, I am rejected the moment I utter a word about stability and commitment or my preference of virginity as opposed to used goods and repentant sluts. The cultural influence of promiscuity is so strong that it has rendered it utterly impossible for me to find a bf who fits my basic moral standards. I have been gradually losing hope as the rejections and failures piled up, to the point that I now believe that choosing to abstain entirely from any attempt at dating is a strong possibillity for my future.
>>
>>7482385
lol his eyes are so tiny
>>
>>7483494
Anon how old are you? I really hope you don't give up, it takes work but I believe someone like that is out there.

I've been after someone similar myself. While difficult I still believe in finding someone who wants a serious relationship and not a hookup
>>
>>7483494
What demands are you reffering to? Because there are plenty of guys looking for serious relationships beyond just sex, or are you super meticulous about how they behave?
>>
>>7483494
>>7483743
>2016
>willingly stay a virgin
>>
>>7483895
Virginity would be my most specific demand, but i have yet to see one guy who hasn't had a sexual history of 10+ people and countless failed relationships by the time he is 20. I'd be okay with someone who has had one partner before me, perhaps he was manipulated, perhaps it ended badly by fault of his partner, but anything below 5 simply doesn't exist. It is understandable if one's first relationship does not go well, but when he has had a sexual past of minimum five, having broken up with most of them over non issues like "sexual incompatibility", I begin to honestly doubt that he can be trusted, and rightfully so. It cannot be that he was never at fault, and It doesn't help that those who are in fact virgins are only so because they are too shy or socially awkward to find someone to fuck. Their mentality is the same as that of your average slut, with the only difference being that they have not yet engaged in the lifestyle associated with it.

>>7483743
I am currently 19. Quite young to give up you may say, and you'd be correct, but I've had enough failures to last a lifetime. I wanted to find a bf soon enough, as people tend to accumulate sexual experiences and emotional baggage as they grow older, so I really did give it my all this year. I tried with countless people, only to be disappointed again and again. I am emotionally exhausted, and I honestly begin to doubt that I am capable of anything better than heart wrecking failure. I considered long distance for a while, as I believed it would increase my chances by exposing me to a larger dating pool, but I was once again proven to be mistaken.
>>
>>7482385
Go on Grindr :^)
>>
>>7487747
That's where i met mine. Gonna be two years together tomorrow.
>>
>>7487810
You got lucky, congratulations, and it is unlikely that it will even last much past that given that you both harbor a tasteless, entirely carnal view of relationships as is evident from the shameless chain of casual fucking you had to go through before you considered getting serious. So you are in an open "relationship", are you not? My guess would be that you are. There is a very small chance that one may find a "lasting" monogamous relationship through Grindr, but that is hardly reason enough to ignore the despicable connotations of such an act. You met your bf through a lustful hookup, and it happened to last a while. That doesn't make what you did morally acceptable, in the same manner that one who meets his partner through a brothel is not less of a slut than the average customer. It can happen, and I am glad that it did, as it may potentially cease your destructive cum dumpster lifestyle if your relationship is monogamous. I hope it is, and good for you if it is, but I seriously doubt it, as it is never the case for 99% of those who begin as such. It is certain that one one of your will cheat in the future, that I can guarantee. Promiscuity remains your lubricant, and that's a hard habit to overcome.
>>
Does anyone here want to be my bf?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.