[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Intersex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

File: intersex.png (370KB, 540x699px)
intersex.png
370KB, 540x699px
have you ever met anyone/are you one?
I am just curious
I am pretty sure I've never met an intersexed person
>>
>>7482030
Correction, you never knew if you did meet one. You don't have x-ray vision, so it's not like you could even tell if they had abnormal genitalia or whatever.
>>
>>7482030
right here

you'd think it would be transgender cheat codes.

no. it made me tall as fuck.
>>
I knew this big fat dyke-ish woman at my university who repaired musical instruments. I always wondered if she was a lesbian or what. She didn't like her boobs, dressed in super baggy masculine things, and was very tomboyish.

She always used to joke that she identified as a gay male. Oddly enough the doctors just found out that she is intersex and has like a partial ovary or something. Really crazy to think about how she looked/acted versus her intersex diagnosis.

I also met a person with Kleinfelters syndrome in high school.
>>
I'm intersex. I am female with a condition called CAH that causes excess masculinization. It made me broad shouldered, deep voiced, and gay.
>>
>>7482215
>>7482242
Can you post pics? I want to see what intersex people look like. Nudes optional desu.
>>
I'm not sure if I count as inter, probably not, but this is how things went for me.
> I have normally developed genitalia and capability to reproduce
> at puberty, I was hit by mentruation, breast development and the other basics.
> about two years later, the male puberty hit: hair growth, deepened voice, muscle growth, visible adam's apple...
> my doctor stated that since I'm not experiencing any symptoms that'd bother me, my condition doesn't need to be studie furtherd or treated. What we know is that my condition has been the same and completely safe for well over a decade, my reproduction works and my appearance is "normal" and I look like myself.
> Now at ~25, I have features that allow me to pass as either. Since I was a child, I have kinda felt I was both a boy and a girl and nowadays, I think I'm quite close to the definition of a non-binary if we want to use the tumblr youngster terms.
> it is not clear if I have extra hormonal gland(s), if my excisting hormonal glands produce hormones atypically or if my body reacts atypically my "normally" produced hormones.
>>
>>7483516
Post pics. Non-binaries love to attention whore.
>>
>>7483547
Well, I love to actually whore and make actual money with my pics. Sorry, dearie.
>>
>>7483400
>what is google?
>>
>>7483516
Be my androgynous qt, pls.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 720x540px
>>7483400
I'm >>7482242
i just look like a butch woman. this is a pic of me and my mom.
>>
I've met three.

The first two I'm related to: my mom and my aunt both have ambiguous genitals. My mom says she never felt particularly male or female, and has always hated her chest, but otherwise has comfortably lived as a woman her entire life. The chest hatred could just be because H-Cup breasts are incredibly inconvenient and cause back pain, no matter how you feel about your gender. My aunt was very feminine, happy as such, and lived her entire life as a woman as well (she has since passed from cancer).

The third was someone I knew at college. He identified as a gay male and had the genitalia to match, but had abnormal chromosomes. He is also a successful professional drag queen.
>>
>>7482242
>>7483862
Do you feel bitter about your condition? How has it effected your life? How do you feel about trans people trying to include transsexuality as a type of intersex?
>>
>>7483862
Hate to tell you...

But you look 99.8% male, you should transition
>>
I'm an XXY.
I'm the tallest person in my family and have had life long speech and learning issues.
But other than that, it hasn't effected me much.
Got my karyotype earlier this year after it being a burning question for me for years, but now that i know, i never really think about it.

I've met another intersex person in my own, tho not an XXY. They're much shorter and curvier than me and have a partial female reproductive tract.
>>
>>7483944
No I'm not bitter about it. When I was younger I felt kinda out of place because I've never been nearly as feminine as other girls or "pretty." I've never even worn makeup. But I'm cool with how I am now. As far as I know I'm healthy and could have kids if I wanted, although I probably won't.
It doesn't effect my daily life at all really. No more than being a non-intersex butch lesbian would. I played soccer in college and had to make sure I was allowed to play women's sports but I'm genetically female and basically female on the outside so I was allowed to.
I wouldn't be surprised if transexuality is a type of intersex. There are lots of different kinds and most of them aren't that drastic.
>>7483954
Yeah I'm sure I would make a good ftm. My presentation is masculine already. I don't have any dysphoria, but interestingly most of the women I date identify as bi or mostly straight.
>>
>>7484005
I am also XXY. Now we have met.
>>
How do you find out that you're intersex, if it's not a case that's immediately obvious or diagnosed at birth? Do you have some tests run and you find out you are?

I'm most probably not intersex myself or anything, but I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>7483862

You know I totally love you. I think you've had a lot of negative responses because 4chan, but you seem like a really chill person and it's good that you're happy with yourself and open about your abnormalities
>>
>>7483862
You look like a dude with long hair. Not even a feminine dude.
>>
>>7483862
Brah, you look like a total cunt destroyer there tbqh.
>>
How do intersex people feel about transgender people appropriating their struggles just to fuel their selfish dress up fetish?
>>
File: peak performance.jpg (50KB, 575x739px) Image search: [Google]
peak performance.jpg
50KB, 575x739px
>>7483862
How tall are you my nigga?
>>
>>7482030
"I'm trans but..."

My surgeon coded my SRS as "intersex condition." Thinking about it, it's kind of right.

Although I don't think I would have been "XX/ XXY male" since I was fertile, it's kind of like my brain developed normally (from a physical/ biological standpoint) in-utero and instead of just my genitals developing oddly, my entire body did. Or the other way around, my body developed right physiologically but my brain did not.

Intersex is pretty much just when not all organs/ regions match the same sex. I'm talking about brain development in the physiological sense, not the psychological. In the same sense that a pancreas can be underdeveloped and cause diabetes. The blood sugar spikes might cause mood swings (psychological effects) but the root cause is the maldeveloped organ in a physical sense.
>>
File: 1462120339106.jpg (189KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1462120339106.jpg
189KB, 1462x1462px
>>7485991
>>
>>7483862
>tfw I'm a cis 100% male and I look less masc than you

Makes me want to kms desu

You should cash on that testosterone and get in to professional sports. You'd easily dominate.
>>
>>7482073
They don't all have obvious genital abnormalities anyway, not even counting those that get surgically "corrected" at birth.

Most of them only ever find out when they try to have kids and find out they're infertile or when some sign comes up during unrelated medical stuff.
>>
>>7486034
This is the best part of some atypical gender/atypical hormonal functions

You can get buff and nice and muscular easily and burn up fat quickly. No joke, I spend maybe 30% more a day compared to a same-sized average cis female and I put on muscle quicky and effectively.
>>
>>7484005
>>7484591
How did you learn you are XXY?
>>
>>7486377
not them but they do blood test for that. I checked mine (MtF) and I'm XY...
>>
>>7482030
I actually have klinefelter's. As in, I was kerotyped and had it confirmed. I emphasized "actually" because I've seen MtFs claiming to be intersex without ever actually having been diagnosed because it's somehow affirming to them.

I found out right before I started HRT. I fell for the sperm-bank meme and found out I was infertile that way. I had already suspected klinefelter's, so I took the initiative to get a kerotype done which confirmed it.

I'm the tallest person in my family, although not absurdly tall. I have a very thin build for my height, which you probably wouldn't expect to find in a male, especially a tall one. I also have wide hips for a male. The bone structure awkwardly just kind of stuck out pre-HRT. Now they look a lot better with the fat filling in. I had a very delayed puberty growing up, which is what lead me to suspect klinefelter's. My voice never got too deep, too. I started at 25 with a body already more feminine than a lot of 18 year old MtFs. Feels good.
>>
>>7486377

The only way you can actually confirm it is a karyotyping. A test that looks at your chromosomes.
It's really expensive in the US, tho.
>>
>>7487055
>I started at 25 with a body already more feminine than a lot of 18 year old MtFs. Feels good.
fuck you buddy
>>
i was born with ambiguous genitalia, my parents had them butchered to seem normal-female. my clit "head" is off-center from the shaft and the erectile tissue is scarred in places. my vagina doesn't get wet when aroused, my only male sex partner said it felt like he was trying to fuck a second asshole and kept asking if i was sure he was in the right hole. i spent my childhood believing i peed from my clitoral area before i knew what it was. i was so confused to discover the urethea is between the clit and the vag. it was like some kind of phantom limb syndrome.

i didn't know i had been surgically altered for a long time, but i had recurring nightmares of my genitals bleeding and sketchy doctors wanting to chop my finger off.

i grew up in a conservative environment and other girls would get crushes on me. i discovered if i hid my hair i looked like a boy and this thrilled me. eventually dysphoric feelings built until i discovered sex changes were a thing and began dressing male and finally learned the truth about being cut up/castrated.

i live as male now and will probably go on T eventually. i'm bitter that they trimmed my microdick and hope the scarring and general ill shape won't affect its potential to grow on T.

no pics, i just needed to get this off my chest because it's been driving me crazy.

>>7486034
>get in to professional sports. You'd easily dominate.
professional sports discriminate against intersex athletes all the time. a lot of female athletes only discover they are intersex when they get tested for androgens during professional competitions.
>>
>>7491680
I am sorry anon, that's terrible
can't you sue them or do anything about it?
>>
Are intersex conditions more or less common than gender identity disorder?
>>
>>7482030
I am one. Never went through puberty, failed to develop any secondary sex characteristic, and my reproductive organs are beyond fucked. Internally, more than anything. Uterus\ovaries didn't even fully develop. From the outside I just have male pelvis\pubic shape that looks like there should be a dick hanging but there isn't. Also neanderthal brow ridge and massive head. My metabolism is burn-all mode and I put muscle easily, but no body fat. The only thing that sucks is my hair cause I'm pretty sure I'll be bald by 25. Gotta get that hair transplant in the future.
>>
>>7495133
well, intersex is a very broad term
Kleinefelter syndrome alone affects
>if you believe wikipedia
1:500 to 1:1000 live male births
and then there's 'ambiguous genitals' whcih seems to have very rigid standards
>an elarged clitoris by those standards could count as intersex
I have no ideas how those numbers compare to Transsexuals
>>
>>7483862
You look more like a Swedish man than a Lesbian.
>>
>>7482030
Not knowingly. Not sure how I'd react if I did.
>>
>>7482242
I have CAH too but the non-classical kind. I do have broad shoulders, a deeper voice, and look like a 14-year old boy that I keep getting mistaken as for a boy. I am FtM (pre-T though) so all this stuff happening while I was growing up never bothered me.
>>
>dangerous, unnecessary surgeries
>many times without parental consent!
I would sue any doctor that did this, SO FUCKING HARD. Motherfucker would be so much in debt he would lose his fucking house when I was done with him.

Anyways, I've only met an intersex person here on /lgbt/. She chill.
>>
>>7494908
i doubt it. it was standard practice at the time and even now it's still pretty common. more than that, making my genitals a court issue sounds like hell.
>>
>>7495133
Yes, believe it or not intersex conditions are also more common than people with red hair, which is kinda mind blowing to think about.
>>
>>7496136
there is MC vs Aaronson
>still not decided
and I think it's very clearly a case of genital mutilation
they should at least pay for your reassignment surgery
>>
File: Bunny_from_the_PowerPuff_Girls.png (142KB, 467x349px) Image search: [Google]
Bunny_from_the_PowerPuff_Girls.png
142KB, 467x349px
>>7484019
So you are basically pic related?
>>
>>7482030
wish i'd been born androgynous enough that my parents would have raised me as a girl.

or that i had some fantasy syndrome that turned me female in my teens.
>>
File: Névtelen-1.png (383KB, 1200x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Névtelen-1.png
383KB, 1200x2000px
>>
>>7498377
...do you have any idea what klinefelter's is, dude? it's far enough on the male end of the spectrum that most guys with it argue it isn't intersex
>>
>>7498392
I know. I probably even have it. The reason why it was in my example is because it's still male and female
>>
>>7498377
First, this >>7498392

Second, "hermaphrodite" means actually functioning as both sexes. Some special are hermaphrodite. Humans aren't one of them. Human herms would be futa or something else fictional. Intersex are real abnormalities that often can't reproduce as either sex, let alone both. Many special including humans can have intersex individuals.

>>7498392
But a lot of Klinefelters do transition MTF. More than the normal biologically male population.
>>
>>7498455
there are more xxy trans women than would be expected from pure statistics, but it's a very minor increase
cis guys with it often don't consider themselves intersex
>>7498454
there's a lot of shit that can cause kinda tall/gyno/widehips, it's in your best interest to get karyotyped before you develop an 'intersex makes me trutrans' complex
>>
>>7498468
>but it's a very minor increase
The fact there's any change at all means something. Why do you think that is?
>>
>>7498475
for the exact same reason you do (prenatal hormones)
i'm not debating it's an intersex condition, i'm pointing out it's so mild of one that it barely counts and it certainly isn't more female than male
>>
>>7498468
>'intersex makes me trutrans' complex
Yeah I'm not trans. I crossdress and shit but only for fetish purposes. I am completely comfortable with being a male
>>
>>7498455
I know I wrote it in a shitty context and way, but I meant "Stop using this word because I told you so" in the original post was not a reason. I mean, if I wanted to create a change in something, shouldn't we at least reason it or something?
>>
>>7498493
But that's not why I do. Why would prenatal hormones be more often MTF for XXY than XY fetuses but only very occasionally?
>>
>>7498513
Yeah OP pic was written by a tumblrshit, there's even a tumblr in the sources at the bottom, but the distinction between hermaphrodite and intersex is real regardless, like the term cis, which is also misused and used without logic by cultural leftists.
>>
>>7498514
>only minor changes to the hormonal balance (a lot has to come into play for somebody to be specifically trans)
>the majority of cases of mtf transsexualism are not caused by neurological feminization, so increasing the neurological feminization rate will cause a smaller than expected increase in the prevalence of transsexualism
>>
>>7498523
>>the majority of cases of mtf transsexualism are not caused by neurological feminization
Interesting. So what causes the rest?
>>
>>7482030
There's a lotta chance that I 'was' that kind of person for a short time. :/
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.