[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and my boyfriend broke up :(

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Point Blur_Oct162016_192129.jpg (432KB, 740x1315px) Image search: [Google]
Point Blur_Oct162016_192129.jpg
432KB, 740x1315px
Help me legbutts,
So I met this boy back in july and we were dating for almost 4 months, I feel like I'm already madly in love but he's always saying stuff like "I don't believe in love" and the like. I think it stems from how his mother and father were with him growing up.

So I swallowed my pride and didn't say the words. As time went on he seemed to be getting less intimate sexually, I've brought it up a few times before but he'd always have excuses prepared like 'school, work, new pet, sister is sick' ect. ect.
I know he's not bullshitting but I'm very needy sexually and I could go maybe once or twice a day in a perfect world but he's more of a 'sex twice a month' type guy and it's been getting progressively harder to get him to put out. Sometimes I feel like he would just 'let me' or he'd say stuff like "Oh, no sex tonight, but I'll LET you grind on my ass." and it made me feel pathetic.

So anyway, I've brought it up before and he swatted my needs away and made me feel selfish for even asking. Then Christmas day came, I was at his place with his sister and her ex gf (wtf) and we're doing the whole christmassy thing, I bought him some lovely earrings, some facial beauty stuff he pointed out once and a few stocking stuffers.
Him AND his sister got me... a book on viking myths, season 2 of vikings, and a floor lamp.

He's a real cheapskate and expects me to be 'daddy' and in reality I just can't afford it, but I bet he spent maybe $30 on me, with his sister covering the most part. I pretended like I liked the gifts anyway but really they made me feel like he barely knows me.
So we eat, 8pm rolls around and we were up early so he's already dozing off, (it's been two weeks since we've had sex, 5 days since oral)
I try to initiate something but he makes another excuse and falls asleep.

So I'm laying there... with tears in my eyes for an hour knowing that I'm unhappy but everything else in the relationship is going fine besides the intimacy. 1/2
>>
File: Snapchat-1875105234050576356.jpg (306KB, 1080x1776px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1875105234050576356.jpg
306KB, 1080x1776px
So I nudge him awake and we discuss my issues, I tell him I'm unhappy and he says "So what now?" when I hear this alarms go off in my head because everytime I've heard it before it never ends well, I feel backed into a corner so I say stupidly "you could take your pants off or walk me to the door" when I realize how rude I sounded I add "Or option #3 you can fall back asleep, I stay up for the next 4 hours crying"

aaanyways, he walks me to the door and I go home. He doesn't answer any texts that night and the next day we barely text but it's still argumentive.

So it's been 3-4 days now and I'm worried if we don't make up before the weekend one of us will do something stupid and it'll be too late to fix this. I really love this kid and I'm scared to lose him but the more I push the more I risk pushing him away. Then even if we do get back together our intimacy problem isn't solved.

right now our texts look like 2 unanswered texts from tuesday, two from wednesday and it's now almost 5am thurs.

I need advice on what to do, if you were in his position what would win you back? Should I give him complete space today, no texts or calls and hope he misses me enough to call first? Or should I try to win him over when he gets off of work at 4pm and drive to his house, with flowers or something I dunno, maybe not.

I'm really smooth with my words and I know if I can sit him down and explain my feelings things could be different but he's not giving me that benefit.

He's a fem bottom but not overly flamboyant if that helps... I don't know, I'm really new to all this. This is my first boyfriend after 1 trans relationship and about 6 girls.

What should I do?!?! I moved, signed up for schooling and kind of built the next chapter of my life around him (stupid I know) but I just felt like this was the right choice within the first few days of meeting him.
This is how he looked at me :( and it'd always make me melt.
>>
You fucked up, OP. He doesn't give a shit about you.
>>
>>7481743
;_;
b-but h...h-he does
>>
>>7481827
he really doesn't, from the sound of it hes probably sleeping with other people too, break up and move on.
>>
>>7481720
>>7481714
>>7481827
Stop letting the sperm overload dictate your life choices and rethink your relationship after you jerk off. Do you love him or do you just feel the need for intimacy and think about what he had ever done 4 you. Also why would they give you anything viking related you cant even fight your lust.
>>
>>7483015
>>7482409
let this thread die, all is well in swaziland
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.