[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this stupid?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

I have known i didnt feel like a guy for a long time, i just never did anything about it besides grow out my hair. well recently i got a hold of some estrogen pills (from where i cant say) and i feel like this could really help me feel more comfortable in my own body. is this dangerous or just pointless? id like to know before i do something stupid.
>>
Unless you have a 6 month supply all you'll really do is make your chest hurt (from slight breast development, possibly heart issues as well) with no actual payoff, ESPECIALLY if you don't have blockers.

Don't steal your mom's / gf's birth control either
>>
Munching any kind of meds without any professional counselling is a bad idea. For example high blood pressure or tendency to migrane or blood clogging could make this kind of experimenting downright dangerous.

Go ahead and experiment with your gender but for the love of gods, do not do that with unprescribed medicines.
>>
as i expected :/ just for reference its estradiol, and i do actually have a 4 month supply.
>>
>>7481184
Complications with estradiol are pretty rare. The blood clots thing is mostly for smokers.
You can't actually overdose on it in a toxic sort of way, it just causes hot flashes and crazy emotional outbursts. Lots of menopausal women have "OD'd" on their estradiol medication and survived just fine.

But if you're taking estradiol without antiandrogens you'd need a higher dosage to reduce your testosterone and figuring out that dosage is finicky and you need constant blood tests to monitor your levels. That's why doctors rarely do it anymore and prefer just to stick you on AAs instead.
>>
>>7481326
so... if i just took a lot everything turns out better than expected? I already have a very female face and long hair, im just looking for a boost in female figure and breast growth...
>>
>>7481339
Stop. Get a padded bra and a doctor's appointment. Or is this a case where you live in a third world country and proper care costs more than common people can afford?
>>
>>7481357
im in America, so yeah, kind of like a third world country as far as medical goes.
>>
>>7481339
No don't take a lot lol
You don't want to overdose on estradiol, it's not exactly pleasant.

If you're going to self-med just get an AA. Trying to play around with getting dosages right with estradiol by itself is way too finicky and you can't really do it without constant testing. Like when doctors do it via estradiol alone you need weekly testing for many months cause it's a bitch to get dosages right without antiandrogens.
>>
>>7481369
Then I feel your pain. That easily counts as a third world country as far as medical issues go, as well as with minority rights, poverty, child hunger, human rights violations, child soldiers and other war crimes to name a few.
>>
You should seek help for your mental condition before you try to act on it
>>
>>7481396
i wouldnt exactly go that far, i mean the private insurance here wouldnt cover anything
>>
I take all of this as a resounding no, understood, but what if this was my only option?
>>
>>7481417
Read the infographic in hrtgen:
>>7461342
>>
>>7481184
the psychological effects are pretty instant. just take it and see how it makes you feel.

pro tip: if estrogen gets you high and horney, its the right stuff for you
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.