[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Choosing a new name

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 22

What's your policy on this? Do you prefer new names to share traits with old names, or is it just anything goes?

How do you decide on your name?
>>
File: raw.gif (953KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
953KB, 400x224px
My parents "accidentally" wound up giving my elder and younger siblings names which rhymed with their own... middle child syndrome to the max.

So I chose a name that rhymed with one of my grandparents names.

Most people seem to try and maintain their initials but they make the mistake of picking names that are too young. They name themselves as if naming a baby, and it clocks people.

A 30 year old Aiden, or Bella, seem odd. Those names spiked for people that are about 10 now.
>>
>>7480957
> Named Tony
> Changes name to Cynthia
Don't be this faggot
>>
File: -3.gif (630KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
-3.gif
630KB, 300x200px
I recommend looking up name statistics on your countrys official census sites or emailing your stats beureu to request the following info:

>Top 100 names for registered births male and female for [your year/decade of burth]

Then pick names from that list. That way you don't pick a name that clocks you as trans, or makes you seem like a weeaboo or other subculture freak. Looking at you, Ravyn Dementia and Sakura Smith.
>>
>>7480976
Aiden, Jayden, Kayden, Brayden
>>
>>7480984
>>
>boy name 23rd most popular
>girl name 26th most popular
am i that faggot?
>>
Female Name: #280 (Now)
Deadname: #14 (At year of birth)

Could be worse I guess. I didn't want to "steal" the name of anyone I knew already, I kinda had to pick a rarer name.
>>
>>7481262
Daniel and Ella?
>>
>>7480957
i think i'll just take the feminized version of my deadname. alexandra. sounds good?
>>
>>7481327
>meaning: defender of mankind
If that's what you're into.

Aesthetically it's a good name because you can be a girl named Alex and nobody will bat an eye.
>>
If you're trutrans you already have an androgynous name
>>
>>7481331
i don't think anyone cares about the meaning? it's more about the sound of it for me.
>>
>>7481310
no
i was about to get triggered if the year ended up being 1998 or something, but i couldn't find the year for those two names
>>
>>7481344
It's a good idea to check the meaning of your name to make sure you're not inadvertently naming yourself "eater of babies" or something. Which is a poor example because that name sounds metal as fuck, but you know what I mean.

But yeah, the name Alexandra sounds kind of regal and heroic. Which then proceeds to make a lot of sense when you look at the meaning.
>>
>tfw you really like a slav name but you're not slav so it would be retarded
>>
>>7481381
>tfw slav but my dumbass family moved to burgerstan so I don't get a qt slav name
>>
>>7481002
>Then pick names from that list. That way you don't pick a name that clocks you as trans, or makes you seem like a weeaboo or other subculture freak. Looking at you, Ravyn Dementia and Sakura Smith.
So much this
>>
>>7480957
My Boyname is super ethnic and generic and I hated before I even knew I was trans. I decided to go with something thats normal. I arrived at the name from a joke about naming myself Jane Doe just to fuck with people that know me who listens to/watches the news. Then I settled for just Jane plus my original last name.
>>
>>7480957
>older brother used to call me melon head as an insult to make me cry when i was like 4yo
>in my twenties now and still get called melon by family
>came out to my brother and he called me Melony
>Melony is my name now, love it
>>
>>7481538
Just hope your breasts never grow too large.
>>
>>7481541
omg melon boobs would be perfect XD

I think its good to pick a name that can emotional meaning to it, like its especially good if you can get your family or someone you care about to help name you
>>
>>7481358
I don't understand what you are talking about. The names that actually get used never mean unseemly shit. The only name with a silly meaning that comes to my mind is Phillip which means "lover of horses", but still, who gives a fuck? I'd rather people chose Paedophagos.
>>
>>7480957
im not an autistic weeb so picked a name that i liked and didnt end up with Sakura Saguske

>>7480976
>A 30 year old Aiden, or Bella, seem odd. Those names spiked for people that are about 10 now.
yeah but imagine the investment, when you're old people will think you're younger based on your name

>>7481538
adorable
>>
I've been trying to decide on this semi recently. I was adopted and want to use my birth name "Akira", but I also had thought of "Akemi". "Akemi" could be written with the kanji from my mother's name and the one she gave me.
>>
>>7481736
omg go with akemi! especially if you can use those kanji! that would be like super sentimental!

Or you can be a weeb and go with akemi 暁美 to be just like homura from madoka magica
>>
>>7480957
I asked my parents what they would've named me if I was born male
>>
>Not procedurally generating your name
are you even a tranny (programmer)?
>>
>>7481358
You're thinking about Kronos/Cronus.
>greek titan who ate his kids because prophecy

>>7481947
I was doing this but my brother was like "dibs on that name for my sons!!" and at that point I already had another name I was into.

Anyway, when I first started questioning I shortened my deadname to a unisex nickname (useful for switching between girl and boymode), and then when I started transition I lengthened it back to something phonetically similar to my deadname. My chosen name is also more useful for international communication, my old one was v dialectally bound.

Because bureaucracy I have both masc and femme middle names, which I don't mind. My femme one is from my dad's grandmother, my masc is from my mom's grandfather.
>>
I don't like the idea of choosing a female name that resembles your birth name unless its an actual feminine variant of it; it seems kind of tacky somehow. But that's just how I feel.

I just chose a name I liked, without looking up how common it was or what it meant or asking people what they thought of it or anything. I did all that after I'd already chosen it and become attached to it (so I wouldn't have changed it anyway). It's common, has no interesting meaning, and has nothing to do with my birth name (which seems snowflakey in my country but is not particularly rare in the country I was born in), but I like it.
>>
is Lauren to Nicholas ok?
>>
>>7482144
Why wouldn't it be?
>>
File: XMB5Hdjl_400x400.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
XMB5Hdjl_400x400.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>7480957
>How do you decide on your name?

1. Look up the top 30 names given to babies in your country in the year you were born.

2. Remove 'Alice'.

3. Remove any names used by close friends or family.

4. Remove any names which don't sound White.

5. Choose the one you like best out of the remaining names.
>>
I spent about a year thinking.

Full:
Zachary -> Zheanna

Shortened:
Zach -> Zhea

My middle name a matrilineal name that occurs throughout the females in my family. My dad helped along the name process and let me bounce ideas off him.
>>
>>7482208

I think you should choose something people know how to pronounce without you explaining it to them.

It is a scientific fact that people with weird friends are less likely to pass job interviews or have friends just because people aren't sure what to call you.
>>
>>7482159
because while i do like nick as a name, its also chosen from a movie character
>>
>>7482247
It's chosen from a movie character but it's a normal name. It doesn't sound bad at all. Plenty of parents name their children after characters anyway.

Maybe it would be weird to some of the people who know you chose the name for that reason, if there are any. But it depends on a lot of things. If you lije it you shouldn't let that hold you back, especially if that character/movie has particularly special meaning to you.
>>
>>7481336
My old name was Alex but I still felt like changing it because its forever been associated with the guy version of me, so it felt masculine.
>>
My mom asked me to use the name she would have given me if I were AFAB. I didn't like it very much but we settled on me using it as my middle name. Then I chose a first name to go with it.
>>
File: IMG_0557.jpg (47KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0557.jpg
47KB, 400x240px
I'm not out yet but I like the idea of going by Hank or Buddy. I stole these names from king of the hill and hate. I'm also thinking of Andrew for a more normal name since it was somewhat popular the year I was born.
>>
>>7482245
>It is a scientific fact that people with weird friends are less likely to pass job interviews or have friends just because people aren't sure what to call you.

I don't really care because I am an entrepreneur. I work for myself and have successful career in music where things like that don't really apply like they would in a corporate world. My name is far less important than the quality of work I can do.

It's pronounced, ZEE-ah-nuh.

I've already chosen this and I am very satisfied with it. My family all like it as well. Thank you for the suggestion and input though. :)
>>
>>7481736
Akira is a really cool name but the problem is you know people are going to mispronounce it.
>>
>>7482486
What Japanese name wouldn't be mispronounced in an English-speaking country? There's not really a way around it unless you want to chose an English name.
>>
policies/rules:

first name
1) common enough that people will not misspell/mispronounce the name without having to explain anything (very important)
2) should reflect/fit my personality, at the very least, based on my first impression on a person with that name (very important)
3) no one in my family (and known relatives) use that name (important), and preferably acquaintances/friends in the past and present (somewhat important)
4) make sure the name chosen do not have commonly used triggering/bullying nicknames (important)
5) a name in the primary most frequently used language of where i'm residing most of my life (important)

middle name
1) different from first name though follows the basic rules for first name except the language
2) have deep meaning reflecting my old and new self (very important)
3) have ties to old name, family and/or cultural background (somewhat not as important)

last name
-) retain unless getting disowned/thrown out (meh)

for first name i just looked up the list of names in the back of a dictionary, and picked the one i like and most fitting in according to the guidelines i set myself.

middle name was formed after years of nicknames used and wordplay with part of old name.
>>
For awhile I used the short/unisex version of my birth name as a middle name... but I had really grown to hate it. When an opportunity came to do a second name ammendment (got married) I changed my middle name to one of my grandparents surnames.
>>
>>7481262
>birth year
>boy name: 270th most popular
>girl name: 300th most popular

>current year
>boy name: ~20th most popular
>girl name: 7th most popular
>>
I'm having a hard time with this because I don't want to pick a name that's similar, but the only thing I've thought of that I'm comfortable with is Erin and I'm Eric, plus it's family tradition to be named after a dead relative so I'd just kick that in the dick. A different option is Rose which would have been my middle name if I were a girl but I'm worried it sounds too transy.
>>
>>7482963
>Rose
don't do it if you ever want to blend in
>>
>>7482177
What's wrong with alice? I hear this a lot but never knew why. There aren't any prominent trannies with that name, are there? I'd sooner avoid Caitlyn.
>>
>>7482977
That's how I feel but it doesn't seem too bad considering it would have been my afab name and I could just tell people I was named after my great grandma which is true.
>>
File: smug bITCH.png (89KB, 313x325px) Image search: [Google]
smug bITCH.png
89KB, 313x325px
>tfw named Alex
Just need to switch "er" with "ra". Living the good life.
>>
>>7483141
>What's wrong with alice? I hear this a lot but never knew why.

It's just a really common name for transwomen many of whom identify with Alice in Wonderland.

It is common enough that /lgbt/ doesn't like it.
>>
>>7483162
I mean, if you pass, you can do whatever you want, but still.
>>
>>7483256
it may be a cliche trans name, but it's also common enough to not really seem out of the ordinary, desu
>>
yo what do people think of Hazel as the name of a 20 year old pale mtf with brown hair?
>>
File: Screenshot_410.png (3MB, 1919x1079px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_410.png
3MB, 1919x1079px
>>7483351
are your eyes hazel?

it's pretty, but it seems to fit blonde/hazel girls better
>>
>>7483375
lol no, they're blue. I just really love the name tho
>>
Can you help me out, dudes? I am now otherwise very pleased with myself (appearance, situation in life, relationships) but my birth name keeps bothering me. A lot. And I haven't mustered up enough courage to change it.

The situation is this:
-my name is heavily gendered and causes instant association with very well-known character.
- my parents put some serious effort on picking my name. Each of my names has deep connections to my family heritage. They would be beyond hurt if I chose to change a name they chose so carefully.
- In my culture, nicnames aren't common and when used, they are almost always casual variations of the official name.
- I have a really long-time life partner (close to ten years) who says me having a new name would be very unnatural and he probably couldn't use it.

How could I go with this? Are there any other options than
A) hearing the horrible, wrong name daily
B) causing a permanent family drama that will come up constantly
>>
>>7483447
Sounds like you're fucked.

Sometimes people you love need to suck it up. The name they picked might have been "hard work" but ultimately they failed, didn't they? The name hurts you, makes you miserable. It is not -your- name, it is the name of their -conceptual- idealized child of 《blank》gender. Not you. Not yours.

Grow a spine and get them on board. If they take it personally that is them valuing their imagined "what could have been" child/partner above the person you are.
>>
>>7483495
This. It's your life, and it's not like you chose to be born. If anything, your family fucked you up by feminizing your brain in development. Fuck what they think.
>>
>>7483565
Actually, my brain was masculinisized (I bat that is not the correct term) because of my mother's atypical hormonal production during pregnancy. Later on this trait was found out as it probably co-affected my younger brothers developing autism spectrum disorders.
Thanks a bunch to >>7483495
>>7483565
Your thoughts were helpful, or at least a start.
>>
>>7480957
Is Naomi a meme tranny name? I'm not asian or jewish if that's a factor.
>>
>>7483588
Either way, your family would be utterly selfish pricks if they didn't at least accept you. They fucked you up, now you're just trying to fix it.
>>
>>7483621
Plenty of cis women have that name. Although the first tranny I've seen with that name was an unpassable reddit hon, so my immediate thoughts when hearing that name is tranny
>>
>>7480957
Whatever you do, DO NOT feminize your male name. that is the cringiest thing you can do, it's just like the TV trope where a character goes in for a sex change as "Michael" and comes out as "Michelle".
>>
>>7483785
Oh jesus Christ, This!
I can only imagine the rightly deserved ridicule If I had chosen Tyronda. This is a name a cis girl I met in school actually had too. I cringed right into my fucking ribcage as soon as I heard it. Poor child. Black people can be so cruel sometimes.
>>
>>7483785
is it also bad if the feminized name is commonly used like alexandra?
>>
>>7481736
>flaunting your jap privilege
reee
>>
>>7483785
what if you use the same first letter/letter sound
>>
>>7484139
I hear that's pretty common, it helps friends and family adjust a little better by keeping the first letter while picking a completely different name
>>
>>7480957
I looked up common names for my birth year, and then picked a name that sounded in line with my sisters.

I think that's the way you should pick your name.
You do get to pick your name... But most people don't, so you should get a name you were somewhat likely to get.
>>
>>7483280
Eh, it's really outdated. Not many people under 40 are named Alice that weren't named after actresses or characters.
>>
>>7485015
W-what if you were a foreigner and never had an English name, and would've picked an English name years after birth?
>>
>>7485124
Still sounds funny to other English-speakers. It's like when an Indian kid is named John.
>>
>>7482585
Some of the simpler names where the pronunciation of syllables is the same in all countries would probably be fine. Off the top of my head, I've never heard anyone mispronounce Yui.
>>
i probably fucked up
>first name was chosen by therapist, i go by it but have a formal version that's longer, it was reasonably popular when i was born and is still reasonably popular now but i'm just a little bit older than most guys with it and i'm enough of a name autist to think that's a problem
>middle name is stereotypically ftm (to anyone who knows enough about ftm names to know it's been a long time since the stereotype was aiden) and way too young, but i didn't realize either of those things until after i legally changed it
>>
>>7488052
also
>while both names are overwhelmingly majority male, stupid parents are using them for their daughters because boy names on girls are 'cute' and 'trendy' and 'unexpected'
fuck middle-class white people and their love of stealing normal respectable boy names for girls
>>
File: MØ+4.jpg (3MB, 2500x1670px) Image search: [Google]
MØ+4.jpg
3MB, 2500x1670px
I went with Sam because I had never met a female Sam (so I didn't have a huge connect there was kinda an empty name for me to fill) except for one though and she was the most coolest person I had met ever.
>>
>>7488082
What about the one in Totally Spies?
>>
I just went with what my mother would have named me if I were born a girl.
>>
>>7491568
I totally used to watch that!
>>
>>7491568
Nah never watched it. I was going to choose Alex but I made that my last name cause I couldn't think of anything and I did want it, not as much as Sam tho
>>
Is Lily too trans? It's the only name that I've really liked. (I guess there's also the longer versions like Lilith or whatever). I just don't want something that's super obvious. The only other name that I've heard and been like ok with for myself is Aubrey/Audrey but if that's too trans too.
>>
>>7480957
>Named Jason
>Changed name to Fiona

Honestly, out of all names you could have you pick the one which screams away your previous gender the most. How about something standard, like Alice, or Ashley or something.
>>
>>7481243
underrated post
>>
>>7482977
My parents were going to name me Rose if i was born female so i went with it. my last name makes it kind of a ridiculous pun tho.
>>
>>7491878
all those names are pretty trans
use ourbabynamer's popularity function for the names you like, if it climbs up by 100+ places between your birth year and the most recent data it's too young and thus too trans (trannies usually pick names that are too young)
>>
File: name.png (23KB, 647x602px) Image search: [Google]
name.png
23KB, 647x602px
Not a popular name, but everyone knows how to spell and pronounce it.
>>
Why do so many trannies pick a name that starts with "A"?

Also picking popular name of your age... ughh we have like 4 names used for 50% girls through decades It's so uniform.
>>
>>7492563
>>
>>7482208
Oh god :D
Entire, Short and New
Fernando -> Fer -> Fei (Is chinese) We chose it between me and my mother c:
>>
>>7491878
>>7492516
That sounds fucking stupid. I've seen actual women going by the name Lily for over 25 years. The only way it's "obvious" is if you're massively overthinking it, which only a fellow trans person would do.
>>
File: passing_even_without_makeup.jpg (74KB, 600x552px) Image search: [Google]
passing_even_without_makeup.jpg
74KB, 600x552px
Call me Serafina Katniss Leanna La Rouche.
>>
Alyssa or Olivia?
>>
>>7494920
Brianna.
>>
>>7494929
kek
>>
>>7494804
People going by the name doesn't make it not trans.

Like Alice and Emily.

But names that are snowflake-y are trans too.
>>
What do you guys think of the name Wallace? I've always liked that name since I was a kid but I feel like it could be weird for people. I also really like the name Connor.

Is it weird to change your name again after changing it once? I've told my friend I want to be called Wallace but I'm still worried about it sounding stupid. I feel weird about telling her I want to be called something else instead even though I feel better about being called something else like Connor.
>>
>>7491878
Lilith is obnoxious. Lily is qt.

>>7495968
FtMs have a general tendency to pick more stereotypically british names. that said, pick a name and try it out in your internal monologue for a couple days.

wallace > connor imo. connor sounds too boyish, and wallace gives you wally plus this is kind of autistic but if you work out on t and get really fucking ripped you can call yourself the wall. what does connor give you? con, like a criminal?
>>
File: dyslexia.jpg (813KB, 2814x1878px) Image search: [Google]
dyslexia.jpg
813KB, 2814x1878px
im a fucking dumbass whore who dont no that being a fagit is fucking stupid
>>
Thoughts on Carina? My parents said that's what they would've named me if I was born female.

That would mean me and my little bro would share the same first/last name initials, though. Not sure if I should spell it like "Karina" or something instead
>>
>>7496651
it's better for you to share initials (which a lot of parents do on purpose) than for you to come really close but not (which just looks stupid)
carina is good
>>
>>7480957
My given name started with a T so I picked a T name that I liked and ran with it so the people in my life wouldn't be too challenged by the shift.

Later I feminized my middle names for my legal name change.

It doesn't sound crazy or like something out of an MMO (Galadriel, Aerin, Yennifer, etc.). It's simple, realistic, and efficient like me, so I'm content.
>>
File: Baldur's gate.jpg (85KB, 914x497px) Image search: [Google]
Baldur's gate.jpg
85KB, 914x497px
Don't do this.
>>
Best advice is to keep it within your culture. If your siblings are called like Gertrude and Rudolf, don't call yourself Michelle or Amélie. Or if your siblings are Lucy and Earnest, conversely, don't call yourself Nora.
>>
My birthname is gender neutral fem-leaning, so I just kept it.
>>
>>7481002
>Ravyn
>Sakura
You're joking right?
>>
>tfw being Slav makes it really hard to pick a qt non-meme name
>>
>>7498599
Pretty sure the first one is literally just the name from My Immortal.
>>
>>7495493
How the fuck are these names trans? I feel sorry for the Alices who have to deal with the "Sorry bub, that's a trans name now."
>>
>>7499140
Lots of trans people pick those names, they are very common in the "trans community". I don't mean if you know a cis Alice you have to say "sorry, you're trans now".
>>
>>7499152
I thought Lauren and Zoe were way more common.
>>
File: Kylie.png (447KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Kylie.png
447KB, 1440x900px
>slav mtf
>really like the names Sophie and Olivia, but it seems they are meme tranny names
>parents would have named me Tita if I was born as a girl, same initial as my guy name and has a nice flow
>not sure if it's too weird

What do I do, anons?
>>
File: Karen 41.png (495KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Karen 41.png
495KB, 1100x1100px
Tbh I just picked the name my parents were gonna give me if I was a girl.
Freja
Easy as that. I like that name anyway.
>>
I wanted my mom to help pick a name. The ones she planned to name me if I'd been a girl were not good at all. So she came up with Erin since she got a bottle of liquor with Erin Go Bragh on the label for a present when I was born. I like it well enough, but is it too androgynous because Erin/Aaron? I don't want to be like the old "It's Pat" character from SNL.

>>7499266
I love that name!
>>
>>7499334
I love it too, anon.
It's just super common here.
Guess it helps to blend in.
>>
>>7499266
That's one of the most beautiful names I've heard, anon ~
>>7499334
Erin is fine! I for one don't see it as one of the androgynous trans names

>>7499225
Please someone help me ;_;
>>
>>7499452
>>7499225
>Sophie and Olivia
>parents would have named me Tita

Don't know how common those names are where you live, so I have no idea. But I like Sophie and Olivia.
>>
>>7499529
Thank you. None of them are really common, but I have a pretty unconventional name now too
>>
I'm torn between the names Kayla, Sierra, or Amber.

I can't make up my mind, can I get some other input?
>>
My birth name was Dylan. Always a popular name. My mother said she would have named my Julianne, and that name just clicked with me. Jill for short. It's funny. Until the last two months when they checked, they thought I was going to be a girl... If only.
>>
>>7500081
neither
seriously
>>
>>7500307
You couldnt be any more specific?
>>
>>7500081
Amber is super cute, it's not incredibly common but I used to know one or two.
>>
>>7500359
tranny/porn names
>>
File: dorito.jpg (39KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
dorito.jpg
39KB, 800x800px
>>7500497
Don't tell me just because Kayla clogs 90% of the attention on this board it automatically makes it a bad name
>>
>>7500513
It's scientifically proven that girls named Kayla are obnoxious, though.
>>
>>7499152
I don't see why you should refrain from picking a good name just because it's common. How many of those people are you actually going to meet in your life?
>>
>dissimilar from original name
>have known someone with it but nobody I have connection with now
Laura to Spencer if you were wondering.
>>
>>7480957
>does my name (or one of my names) have a version of the opposite gender?
>were they both popular at the same time when you were born?
Makes your new name easier to remember for people around you. If you don't want that though, you can just choose from the popular name pool from whatever year you were born in
>>
>Russian
>Hate slav names
>Don't want to be like the Chinese people named Kevin
help
>>
>>7503151
>Not Laura to Laurel
>>
>>7504488
Кaк зoвyт-тo, aнoн ? Bacя, Пeтя ?
>>
tfw grandma and mom chose emily as my name and i didnt realize that it was a tranny meme until later

only encountered one other emily tho but rip
>>
>>7504554
>Bacя
fffffffff
>>
File: 1475331042014.jpg (49KB, 606x732px) Image search: [Google]
1475331042014.jpg
49KB, 606x732px
>>7504594
Hy Bacилий peaльнo cтpёмнoe имя. Tы мтф ? Haзoвиcь Bacилиcoй
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.